Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Feminism!!!! What Its All About And How To Handle Them! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminism!!!! What Its All About And How To Handle Them! (1275 Views)

Lady Tweets About 'mediocre' Who Date Exceptional Women But Can't Handle Them / Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / Top Embarrassments Women Face & How To Handle Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feminism!!!! What Its All About And How To Handle Them! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
Feminist!!! You know them!
That girl that feels too big to wash dishes or ur clothes
or ur sister that feels that you and her deserve the same amount as allowance lol
or that your babe that you will call and say come by 2 but will come by 3 because she is her boss lol
or that girl that drags issues with you when you have an argument!

first of all even in the bible its written Colossians 3:18 Wives, submit yourselves to your husbands
read those words to my gf and she was like! are we married lmao
thats the world of today women believing that because they share the same education as men we are equals
no offence but i have only worked under a woman once and i didnt last a week! no time for bullsh*t
i understand women generally but feminist eh are diff trust me! whats ironic is that i find their unbacked self worth attractive!

how did it start?
First-wave feminism was a period of activity during the 19th century and early twentieth century. In the UK and US, it focused on the promotion of equal contract, marriage, parenting, and property rights for women
Money and stupid men! opened the road for all this trash honestly but today i will wash their rubbish and put them back in their place!
on nairaland i dont go soft with bold outspoken girls at all! if you talk anyhow i always take my time to place you!
i dont have issues with a woman in power! i have issues with a woman using power as a source of motivation for other woman to believe that because you were fortunate! woman deserve that right! i support Hilary clinton running for office today! so believe me i have no issues with a woman in power

Feminist are guided or rather mis-guided by some funny principles lol

Changing your last name when you get married ..... nigerian feminist keep this one hidden because she wants to marry and even when she does! she does this! lets say her name is chioma musa, and she gets married to lanre! she becomes "chioma musa lanre" cheesy cheesy

Letting a man pay for you ...anygirl thats always refusing to allow u pay for her stuffs! my gf does this on a regular its nice shey till you shout at her one day and she folllows you to drag ground then you will see why its bad

Caring about your looks .....she believes that her looks are her choice but she also controls urs she wont change her hair style but wants you to barb ur hair

Enjoying domestic chores ....they dont do any work in your house but see themselves as wife material, if you force her to work, she will make
sure that you assist her lmao!

Popular examples!!!

MR LINDA IKEJI cheesy cheesy: she is popular and financially comfortable and to her marriage is secondary left for her eh! if not because people talk and mock her, she wont marry!

MR OPRAH: this is a sweet one! to me oprah is the queen of feminism infact! are you aware that SHE told her partner yea she isn't married! that she cant get married or have kids and if he isn't cool with that he can move! stupid dude stayed for the money

MR Genevieve Nnaji cheesy cheesy: most nigerian girls look to her! talk to a 30plus girl about why she is single when she is beautiful and comfortable she will talk some trash then bring up Genevieve lmao really bad!

As much as you women will shout up and down claiming equal mental power
preaching on how child birth is more painful than anything that we men pass thru( forgetting that the pain is punishment for the crime EVE committed, read ur bible)
then shouting equal right and saying that no man should dominate you! lol
funny how the same women go to church and pray for male kids, really funny
then you have role models like obama's wife (see what i did there lmao)
listening to Beyonce preach on how girls run the world yet she uses a WHOLE album to cry that her man cheated!

there are a million articles about feminist! they have rights self lmao
havent you wondered why there is somtin like "ministry of women affairs"
was arguing with one slim feminist yesterday and we got so far that she was comparing clitor*s and d*cks for me as the same lmao
she is single obviously and 29, really beautiful

how do they become feminist!
Education
stupid men
life changing experiences (Oprah was raped as a child)

Empathy: before writing this! i tried to look at things from a woman's point of view!
why does she need to stand up to a man?
why does she need to feel independent?
what does she gain?

And i realized somtin!!!
To me feminism is just women being defensive! trying to prove that she can be her own without a man! but the truth is i dont care if you like it or not
MEN WILL ALWAYS GIVE YOU RELEVANCE!!!!
calls names for me as your reasons for being a feminist wont change the facts boo
the most important women in the bible were Mary and Easter!
am sure if most of you were alive then you will want jesus to be a woman! lmao
if he our creator decided to put you in the BACK SEAT he had his reasons

how to handle them!
i have no issues with an outspoken woman! but when you come at me like a man! i will handle you like a man!
Remember that girl that tries to fight you lol, she will be like if ure a man slap me and you slap her and she is like my GOD you slapped a woman! gbam!!!!!! so you know? wonderful!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feminism!!!! What Its All About And How To Handle Them! by falconey(m): 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2016

no offence but i have only worked under a woman once and i didnt last a week! no time for bullsh*t

bros we need full details on this , what transpired between you and her ?
Re: Feminism!!!! What Its All About And How To Handle Them! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
[quote author=falconey post=47848452][/quote]

Dude!! the woman talks anyhow! she was pissing me off steady! sending me to get airtime! then one time! she called me and i stood in her office for 25minutes while she talked on phone with a friend i held my tongue! funny part was that i was doing IT so no wahala 6months things! till one day eh imagine her sending me to go and bring her bag from her office!
i refused and she told me to shut up! and rained insults on me! for IT matter !!! i blasted her no time

2 Likes

Re: Feminism!!!! What Its All About And How To Handle Them! by falconey(m): 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Dude!! the woman talks anyhow! she was pissing me off steady! sending me to get airtime! then one time! she called me and i stood in her office for 25minutes while she talked on phone with a friend i held my tongue! funny part was that i was doing IT so no wahala 6months things! till one day eh imagine her sending me to go and bring her bag from her office!
i refused and she told me to shut up! and rained insults on me! for IT matter !!! i blasted her no time

any woman could do that , why did you relate it to feminism ? I see no correlation, if there is enlighten my overt mind .
Re: Feminism!!!! What Its All About And How To Handle Them! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
falconey:

na i was giving an example! she was single! and annoying
listen eh bro! if a woman wants to be bossy on a man she does it with a mild touch
my Mum's pa is 45years he has a wife and kids, we call him uncle and treat him like family! if no one says it you wont notice!
but some women lmao! she will be sending him to get moi-moi that sort of nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Feminism!!!! What Its All About And How To Handle Them! by 4rmthewest(m): 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
amebo
Re: Feminism!!!! What Its All About And How To Handle Them! by 4rmthewest(m): 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Feminism!!!! What Its All About And How To Handle Them! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
4rmthewest:
amebo

arent you tired of all these outspoken women?
imagine my friends wife telling him and i quote
"na here your mates dey?"
dude cried in my house for hours

1 Like

Re: Feminism!!!! What Its All About And How To Handle Them! by falconey(m): 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2016

Re: Feminism!!!! What Its All About And How To Handle Them! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
op! another wonderful post! abeg do start blog jor! i have slept with that woman grin, her daughter broke up with me and the woman ended things self! they wanted to arrange beating for me but i get sense i no near their house again , na real Mr linda ikeji cheesy cheesy na man she be be that na this guy

1 Like

Re: Feminism!!!! What Its All About And How To Handle Them! by 4rmthewest(m): 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

arent you tired of all these outspoken women?
imagine my friends wife telling him and i quote
"na here your mates dey?"
dude cried in my house for hours

don't mind them, always want to be heard,want to see themselves as equal as men but still want preferential treatment....aint they clueless?
Re: Feminism!!!! What Its All About And How To Handle Them! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
annoyingman:
op! another wonderful post! abeg do start blog jor! i have slept with that woman grin, her daughter broke up with me and the woman ended things self! they wanted to arrange beating for me but i get sense i no near their house again , na real Mr linda ikeji cheesy cheesy na man she be be that na this guy
before!
you act like a man! claim a mans rights!
remember her fight with wizkid!
so you slept with that woman lmao! cheesy cheesy
and her daughter didnt poison you?
you are lucky lol

1 Like

Re: Feminism!!!! What Its All About And How To Handle Them! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
4rmthewest:
don't mind them, always want to be heard,want to see themselves as equal as men but still want preferential treatment....aint they clueless?

[b] i couldnt have said it better bro!
really funny shey?
my girlfriend is like that !
she will be insulting me but if i say one word i will be lecture on why men shouldnt women,
that real men ignore women cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
All this nonsense started after she bagged her masters because before she respected me, as per she had just Bsc and i had MBa now we are mates and school done tire me lol, cant go any further! cause if she isnt seeing a reason to respect and fear me we are mates
let me share somtin was watching euro final some months back and she was like she wants to watch somtin else! i was like go to the room na xtraview you can change the tv inside to another channel, she said no! that her back is paining her! picked my lappy and entered the room continue enjoying my football thats how she entered and was like to me football is more important than her! and thats how we argued made love and i missed the match
if i talk she will say her right undecided undecided undecided undecided
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Feminism!!!! What Its All About And How To Handle Them! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

before!
you act like a man! claim a mans rights!
remember her fight with wizkid!
so you slept with that woman lmao! cheesy cheesy
and her daughter didnt poison you?
you are lucky lol

poison fire! i don't know how the daughter found out, think someone told her or she saw us, was really careful! lagos boy no dulling , well have moved on, thanks anyway
Re: Feminism!!!! What Its All About And How To Handle Them! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
annoyingman:

poison fire! i don't know how the daughter found out, think someone told her or she saw us, was really careful! lagos boy no dulling , well have moved on, thanks anyway
alright bro!
wrote a post about heartbreak prevention! check it!!!
Re: Feminism!!!! What Its All About And How To Handle Them! by 4rmthewest(m): 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

[b] i couldnt have said it better bro!
really funny shey?
my girlfriend is like that !
she will be insulting me but if i say one word i will be lecture on why men shouldnt women,
that real men ignore women cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
All this nonsense started after she bagged her masters because before she respected me, as per she had just Bsc and i had MBa now we are mates and school done tire me lol, cant go any further! cause if she isnt seeing a reason to respect and fear me we are mates
let me share somtin was watching euro final some months back and she was like she wants to watch somtin else! i was like go to the room na xtraview you can change the tv inside to another channel, she said no! that her back is paining her! picked my lappy and entered the room continue enjoying my football thats how she entered and was like to me football is more important than her! and thats how we argued made love and i missed the match
if i talk she will say her right undecided undecided undecided undecided
[/b]
lolz.....@*thats how she entered and was like to me football is more important than her! and thats how we argued made love and i missed the match*....you no well aswear....well, in as much as I love football also.....wouldn't pick football over my woman sha...so your decision to forfeit the match is understandable.
Re: Feminism!!!! What Its All About And How To Handle Them! by Cholls(m): 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
my brother.........A woman's version of "equality" is special privileges.
Re: Feminism!!!! What Its All About And How To Handle Them! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
Cholls:
my brother.........A woman's version of "equality" is special privileges.

Re: Feminism!!!! What Its All About And How To Handle Them! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

alright bro!
wrote a post about heartbreak prevention! check it!!!

i done read am bro! fully understood!
Re: Feminism!!!! What Its All About And How To Handle Them! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
annoyingman:

i done read am bro! fully understood!

alright bro
Re: Feminism!!!! What Its All About And How To Handle Them! by IamLEGEND1: 9:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
4rmthewest:
well, in as much as I love football also.....wouldn't pick football over my woman sha...so your decision to forfeit the match is understandable.
no just vex me this night. What is this nonsensè?
Re: Feminism!!!! What Its All About And How To Handle Them! by 4rmthewest(m): 10:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
no just vex me this night. What is this nonsensè?
baba, wetin I du na.
Re: Feminism!!!! What Its All About And How To Handle Them! by olugt(m): 12:02am On Jul 25, 2016
Feminism is great. Bro, make your corrections or suggestions with love... constructive stuff. I agree many ladies, and men too, ain't doing it right yet.
Re: Feminism!!!! What Its All About And How To Handle Them! by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 25, 2016
olugt:
Feminism is great. Bro, make your corrections or suggestions with love... constructive stuff. I agree many ladies, and men too, ain't doing it right yet.

yea i missed something
there are also male feminist too

(1) (Reply)

Why Virgoes Should Never Date Each Other / You Went To Fight For Your Girlfriend And U Met This Guys There , What Will U Do / Pleas Advice:- My Married Friend Is Having party With Me And My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.