Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points (37802 Views)

Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points by Lazyreporta(m): 6:24pm On May 10, 2018
While your goal is driving you to meet the kind of woman you feel you deserve, this also means you want to be screening others out. You do not want someone that is a user or into only material things. If a woman asks: What kind of car do you drive? Not that it matters... It says it really does matter to her. Tell her you rode the bus, walked, came on skates, etc.

If she asks where you live, tell her something silly like: Well, actually, I was hoping to move in with you and have you support me and wait on me hand and foot. Be silly, outrageous, or be stupid. Do not give these types of obviously materialistic questions a straight answer. There are women that look for security and will marry a guy they do not love. These types of women are only looking for security and don’t care who you are or what you are all about.

If a woman tells you looks are not important, point out some unlikely man and ask: What about that guy? A lot of women will respond with: He’s not my type, even though she has never spoken to him before. It shows that looks are important to her. It’s not that she is necessarily being dishonest with you, but it does give you further evidence of what I mentioned before: What a woman says is not necessarily what she responds to. If a woman asks: Do you have a girlfriend? Be playful. You do not want her to think you haven’t had a date in 2 years. Respond with indirect or playful answers like: I’m just out dating and having fun. Or: There is always room for one more. When you come off with confidence, she may further test you with: Are you a player? You could reply playfully: Sure, I play sports. Or: I played sports in high school.
If she gives you the: That’s not what I mean. Look at her with curiosity, and ask her straight out: What do you mean? The point is, that no matter what her question, no matter how she tries to test you, you can’t let her think she can get under your skin. Keep it positive. Keep it playful.

When a woman tells you: Well, I don’t date guys who are players. You can ask her straight out: Who said I wanted to date you? Or: When I meet someone who is worthy of my time, I will be exclusive with her. I haven’t determined whether I want to go out with you or not. At that point, start asking her: Why should I go out with someone like you? Are you hitting on me? Are you fun?
The whole point to these questions is that she may or may not be interested. The lower her attraction level, the more she will test you. Pay attention to her reactions. Don’t be offensive or angry, but show that you could care less whether she likes you or not. Have her try to prove to you why she is worth your time.

Another one of the things that women will actually test guys on is to see how firm they are in their position. The guy will say something to the effect of: Oh, I like blue colored cars. She might respond with: I don’t like blue colored cars. I like red colored cars. Some guys will turn around and change their opinion to match hers, trying to please her. They think that’s what she wants. He will then say something like: Well, blue really... Now that I think about it, I actually do like red more than I like blue. I guess I have to agree with you. They will change one of their core beliefs on things they want to match that of the woman.

She is trying to see if she can get you to change your opinion to match hers. If you go along with it, you are being weak and failing her test. What it tells her is that you will go along with anything she says. The challenge for her is now taken away, and she will move on to the next guy.

Source: [url=https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2135335836483428&id=100000210968445&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.2135335836483428%3Atl_objid.2135335836483428%3Athrowback_story_fbid.2135335836483428%3Athid.100000210968445%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1527836399%3A-3656238931567839825&__tn__=%2AW-R&_rdr]Facebook[/url]

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points by sexiestharam(f): 8:50pm On May 12, 2018
Wow. This is quite long! Is this worth reading?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points by BiafranBushBoy: 8:50pm On May 12, 2018
lol... this should have been nice, but all these can work when you have all I have listed below;

- Financial security

- A good job

- A car

- A well-furnished apartment

- And you are average looking

You can't be looking like a refugee, and a woman would give you listening ears. Unless you deal with ghetto girls.

The bottom line is; fix your life, have dreams, chase them, keep achieving it, and the law of attraction will send someone to you when the time is due.

Chase dreams and women will come like a bonus.

I'll take my leave!

313 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points by TreasuredGlory: 8:50pm On May 12, 2018
R
Re: Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:50pm On May 12, 2018
Interesting
Re: Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points by olanreyman(m): 8:50pm On May 12, 2018
Women are overhyped undecided

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points by Nairalandmentor(m): 8:51pm On May 12, 2018
undecided
Re: Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points by holuwajaytee(m): 8:51pm On May 12, 2018
Ftc
Re: Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points by Hardeybohwarley(m): 8:52pm On May 12, 2018
holuwajaytee:
Ftc
Sorry bro. Anyway is it me or who else doesn't find post like this applicable to reality around them. Well park here.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 12, 2018
Just be yourself. Beautiful women don't have two heads. Just talk to them normally and don't compliment their looks too often. That shii gets boring. undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points by Wealthy121(m): 8:53pm On May 12, 2018
Ladies always respond to money.. I will sit down inside my car and control her in. Na she go seduce me, no need for me to stress ma self. No pressure if you get money and car

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points by rozayx5(m): 8:54pm On May 12, 2018
olanreyman:

I tell you

Would rather spend hours on my hustle than chasing them

Already tired from the ones who disturb me daily

Just get the money. They will come. And u choose

Cant loose sleep over a Lady

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points by whitebeard(m): 8:59pm On May 12, 2018
Nnaaaaaiiice op

Nice one..so this is what john and david use to do..!!
Re: Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points by Martzki: 9:00pm On May 12, 2018
later d will say money is the root of evil.. i didnt see anything money here in this evil strategy..
BTW was it money dat ate that forbidden fruit d real root of all evil knws demsef

4 Likes

Re: Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points by whitebeard(m): 9:02pm On May 12, 2018
rozayx5:

I tell you

broda that's true but some ladies are really crafty..they can still mess up life even if the person has money..u GATS take a lady who is willing to hustle with u..!!

1 Like

Re: Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points by olanreyman(m): 9:02pm On May 12, 2018
rozayx5:

I tell you

You just nailed it!
Re: Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points by mudiana(m): 9:02pm On May 12, 2018
I like fine ladies sha nd they are my weak point. So I don't make em my friends else they will use my life.lol... True Confession. Don't judge me.

6 Likes

Re: Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points by deolurexy1(m): 9:02pm On May 12, 2018
We marketers dont need that ishh
Re: Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points by millionboi(m): 9:03pm On May 12, 2018
Marriage is deep

1 Like

Re: Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points by labisibrass(m): 9:05pm On May 12, 2018
Yeye write up.
Fix your life first, work hard till the expensive appears very cheap and see how ladies come after you!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points by shiffynaani(m): 9:06pm On May 12, 2018
So Make I Go Cram All These Junks Just To Date Women, ba? Op, Dem No Geh Pride Again. Go Out With N500, U Go Fvck Tire.

Note: Better Women Still Dey O Buh Their Type Too Rare.

4 Likes

Re: Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points by Yoruba4Life: 9:08pm On May 12, 2018
...and this made FP? undecided
Re: Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points by Middlefinger1: 9:09pm On May 12, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:

Sorry bro. Anyway is it me or who else doesn't find post like this applicable to reality around them. Well park here.
That your meme is spot-on.

Re: Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points by tete7000(m): 9:09pm On May 12, 2018
So much have been written about how to get any woman you want, that I keep asking if a man exists to only chase women. When has how many women a man get becomes a measure of his success as a man? Chase success and a worthy woman will stroll into your life at the right moment.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points by jaxxy(m): 9:09pm On May 12, 2018
There are no pressure points To me. Ok i just read ur posts/epistle. Nice bt not sure it works for everybody or every situation. I think its basically bout adding humor.

However I think ur strategy will only work for the 1st few hours and the effects if any will expire in 48hrs Tops. For how long will u keep on playing Mr Humor??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points by iammdshola(m): 9:12pm On May 12, 2018
Give me some sunshine , give me some rain give me another chance i wanna grow up once again, be hardworking, make legit money, hussle hard till you no longer need to introduce urself and all d good things i said all good things will follow u, #symbolofhope.

7 Likes

Re: Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points by rozayx5(m): 9:13pm On May 12, 2018
whitebeard:
broda that's true but some ladies are really crafty..they can still mess up life even if the person has money..u GATS take a lady who is willing to hustle with u..!!

If there is one thing I can't marry it's a jobless ambition less how

If currently I distance myself from jobless women

1 Like

Re: Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points by Cutehector(m): 9:14pm On May 12, 2018
I should leave the future I am trying to build in order to learn how to score a confused girl?

3 Likes

Re: Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points by kingjomezy(m): 9:14pm On May 12, 2018
olanreyman:
Vaseline crew

2 Likes

Re: Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points by bidemz(m): 9:15pm On May 12, 2018
olanreyman:
imagine!!...a nigerian yoot sat himself down and started writing this trash abt women wen his mate are busy doing other meaningful things

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage / 5 Reasons We Kiss / Fake Hymen For Sale In Abuja From N9,000 to N15,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.