Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Evidence That Fake Prophet Saintsamuraii Fornicates Without Condom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Evidence That Fake Prophet Saintsamuraii Fornicates Without Condom (1541 Views)

The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom / Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evidence That Fake Prophet Saintsamuraii Fornicates Without Condom by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
Yes romancelander self acclaimed prophet actually fornicates without condom

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Fake Prophet Saintsamuraii Fornicates Without Condom by Chrisrare: 9:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
Nd how does dat concerns u, jobless troll.
Re: Evidence That Fake Prophet Saintsamuraii Fornicates Without Condom by falconey(m): 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
grin

this section will not kill someone

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Fake Prophet Saintsamuraii Fornicates Without Condom by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
Chrisrare:
Nd how does dat concerns u, jobless troll.
one of his converts identified...
Re: Evidence That Fake Prophet Saintsamuraii Fornicates Without Condom by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
grin grin
Re: Evidence That Fake Prophet Saintsamuraii Fornicates Without Condom by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
smiley

Haven't we all, at one time or another?
smiley

How does this concern us?
Re: Evidence That Fake Prophet Saintsamuraii Fornicates Without Condom by ogorwyne(f): 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
Lol.
Re: Evidence That Fake Prophet Saintsamuraii Fornicates Without Condom by obiorathesubtle: 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
grin where's the daredevil fornicator?
Re: Evidence That Fake Prophet Saintsamuraii Fornicates Without Condom by Chrisrare: 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
Angelofdarkness:
one of his converts identified...
at least he's got converts which makes him far better than u can ever be.
Re: Evidence That Fake Prophet Saintsamuraii Fornicates Without Condom by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin where's the daredevil fornicator?
I just hope he is not with a married woman this time around grin
Re: Evidence That Fake Prophet Saintsamuraii Fornicates Without Condom by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

smiley

How does this concern us?
the false prophet is still active in fornication grin so it concerns me grin and it should concern you before he uses oil to annoint the private part of your girl friend
Re: Evidence That Fake Prophet Saintsamuraii Fornicates Without Condom by TamedWolf90: 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
Angelofdarkness:
Yes romancelander self acclaimed prophet actually fornicates without condom

Is it your condom or your dick??
Re: Evidence That Fake Prophet Saintsamuraii Fornicates Without Condom by slimthugchimee(m): 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
grin cheesy lemme just laff and leave
Re: Evidence That Fake Prophet Saintsamuraii Fornicates Without Condom by obiorathesubtle: 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
Angelofdarkness:
grin I hope so too
Re: Evidence That Fake Prophet Saintsamuraii Fornicates Without Condom by PeachyP(f): 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
slimthugchimee:
grin cheesy lemme just laff and leave
cheesy
Re: Evidence That Fake Prophet Saintsamuraii Fornicates Without Condom by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
Chrisrare:
at least he's got converts which makes him far better than u can ever be.
hahaha I am happy you have accepted that he is a fake prophet, thanks for also accepting the fact that you are one of the converts of a fake prophet that fornicates without condom hahaha
Re: Evidence That Fake Prophet Saintsamuraii Fornicates Without Condom by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
pills??.... Am sure he uses Diaphrams too... n the vagina ring as well.... mumu...
Re: Evidence That Fake Prophet Saintsamuraii Fornicates Without Condom by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Is it your condom or your dick??
you mean that small dick by that fake prophet undecided
Re: Evidence That Fake Prophet Saintsamuraii Fornicates Without Condom by Chrisrare: 10:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
Angelofdarkness:
hahaha I am happy you have accepted that he is a fake prophet, thanks for also accepting the fact that you are one of the converts of a fake prophet that fornicates without condom hahaha
Make i follow u laugh small, hahaha. U must be a piece of sh¡t to be luking for d attention of someone u claimed is a false prophet and a fornicator. U even created a thread for him... Hahahahahaa..
Re: Evidence That Fake Prophet Saintsamuraii Fornicates Without Condom by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
Angelofdarkness:
the false prophet is still active in fornication grin so it concerns me grin and it should concern you before he uses oil to annoint the private part of your girl friend

So my concern and worry will grow hands and stop him and my so called "girlfriend"?

Hahaha..nairaland. "Cursed be the ground for thine sake..."
Re: Evidence That Fake Prophet Saintsamuraii Fornicates Without Condom by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
Chrisrare:
Make i follow u laugh small, hahaha. U must be a piece of sh¡t to be luking for d attention of someone u claimed is a false prophet and a fornicator. U even created a thread for him... Hahahahahaa..
hahhah wait until he disvirgin's your mother with his small dickkk.... Hahhaha
Re: Evidence That Fake Prophet Saintsamuraii Fornicates Without Condom by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

So my concern and worry will grow hands and stop him and my so called "girlfriend"?

Hahaha..nairaland. "Cursed be the ground for thine sake..."
hahahah I am happy you know he is unstoppable in his desire to fornicate without condom...
Re: Evidence That Fake Prophet Saintsamuraii Fornicates Without Condom by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
Mehhn, seems someone's gotta take a stroll out this section
Re: Evidence That Fake Prophet Saintsamuraii Fornicates Without Condom by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
Angelofdarkness:
hahahah I am happy you know he is unstoppable in his desire to fornicate without condom...

Yes he is quite unstoppable. Isn't it cool. Good for him. A lot of us are actually quite unstoppable.

By the way, I am happy for both of you.

smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evidence That Fake Prophet Saintsamuraii Fornicates Without Condom by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
discoprophet:
Mehhn, seems someone's gotta take a stroll out this section
hahahah but please help in correcting your fellow prophet that he shouldn't fornicate not to talk of fornicating without condom undecided
Re: Evidence That Fake Prophet Saintsamuraii Fornicates Without Condom by Chrisrare: 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
Angelofdarkness:
hahhah wait until he disvirgin's your mother with his small dickkk.... Hahhaha
Make i modify my comment, i no won chop ban cos of dis pathetic orphan.
Re: Evidence That Fake Prophet Saintsamuraii Fornicates Without Condom by Kenneth205(m): 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
Angelofdarkness:

Wicked grin
Re: Evidence That Fake Prophet Saintsamuraii Fornicates Without Condom by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
Chrisrare:
The same way ur mother was disvrgined by a dog right? Hahahaha..
hahhaha sorry to disappoint you, my mum and dad are late... same way your mother was gangraped by mad men and she moaned and confessed that their dick is sweeter and bigger than that of your dad
Re: Evidence That Fake Prophet Saintsamuraii Fornicates Without Condom by wordbank(m): 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
is d prophet dysfunctional?
Re: Evidence That Fake Prophet Saintsamuraii Fornicates Without Condom by Chrisrare: 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
Angelofdarkness:
hahhaha sorry to disappoint you, my mum and dad are late... same way your mother was gangraped by mad men and she moaned and confessed that their dick is sweeter and bigger than that of your dad
I guess u r responsible for ur parents death. Loser.
Re: Evidence That Fake Prophet Saintsamuraii Fornicates Without Condom by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
wordbank:
is d prophet dysfunctional?
apparently his attitude/claim as a prophet is highly questionable but it looks normal amongst his converts...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Slap Her For 8billion Dollars??? / Nicki Minaj Confirms She’s Single After A Breakup With Meek Mill / Dating A Programmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.