Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,335 members, 7,957,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:45 PM

We Are All Complicit In This Crime For Keeping Quiet. Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are All Complicit In This Crime For Keeping Quiet. Pics (831 Views)

Obasanjo Walks Out Of Police Event For Keeping Him Waiting (Photo) / Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse / Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are All Complicit In This Crime For Keeping Quiet. Pics by Built2last: 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
The shiite Muslims were slaughtered like ram in zaria Nigeria and we woke up the next day and pretended that all was fine simply because they are not our blood brothers .

Their blood speaks against all of us and cry for justice.

I am not a Muslim but no one will convince me that it is justifiable to slaughter humans like this just because they stood in the way of chief of army staff.

I am sure these ones killed are not the ones who blocked the chief. They went the next day to carry out this carnage.

We pretend like it doesn't matter.

Their head El-zazaky is in custody without trial since last year and we pretend it's ok under democracy forgetting that that man has wives and children. And that it could be father of any of us .

Where is the human right activists.
Where is Falana, Ozekhome, Oby Ezekwesili. .Japhet Omojuwa . The media. All of us who kept silent to this carnage are complicit.

You can't convince me that these kids deserve to die like this.

5 Likes

Re: We Are All Complicit In This Crime For Keeping Quiet. Pics by HungerBAD: 10:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
This na Boko Haram na.

2 Likes

Re: We Are All Complicit In This Crime For Keeping Quiet. Pics by Built2last: 10:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
Killed with no one speaking for them and buried in a mass grave.

I am a Christian but this carnage doesn’t deserve this silence.

Let it be on record that I spoke up.

1 Like

Re: We Are All Complicit In This Crime For Keeping Quiet. Pics by babyfaceafrica: 10:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
Okay
Re: We Are All Complicit In This Crime For Keeping Quiet. Pics by idupaul: 10:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
HungerBAD:
This na Boko Haram na.

You take ur job seriously but in a silly way

1 Like

Re: We Are All Complicit In This Crime For Keeping Quiet. Pics by limeta(f): 10:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
The silence make me fear
na so i enter house

1 Like

Re: We Are All Complicit In This Crime For Keeping Quiet. Pics by Built2last: 11:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
HungerBAD:
This na Boko Haram na.

Your case is pathetic

Keep playing politics with human life.

1 Like

Re: We Are All Complicit In This Crime For Keeping Quiet. Pics by nwaanambra1(m): 11:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
this genocidal crime and the crime of the murder of the ipod youths, coupled with government silence on the murdering rampage of fulani terrorists are the crimes that made me lose hope in these government

these crimes made me never to believe in any politician - back in the days, i so loved buhari thinking he is different but facts on ground has shown me that he is as worst as they come.

heaven will never forgive these government for these unprovoked murders - and even if they are not alive to pay for it, their children and their children children will definitely pay for it one way or the other.

the murder-in-chief in kaduna is about to embark on another genocide in the name of recovering government lands by demolishing so-called illegal properties. we all kept quiet while events are unfolding. he will soon kill the gwagyis in their thousand and label it civil disobedience and we will all still keep quiet as ussual.

at times i wonder if these guys have human souls in them - you can even see one soldier posing on the dead bodies by keeping his foot on the body of a child lined up among the many dead, the world has really been taken over by evil men. cry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Former President Goodluck Jonathan Indicted / Ironsi, An Excellent Soldier, Great Patriot —aisha Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Denounce Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.