Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:30 AM

Share This If You Believe In True Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share This If You Believe In True Love (634 Views)

These Pics Just Made Me Believe In True Love... / If You Have Seen This And Still Don't Believe In True Love Then ...... / When Did U Loose Hope In True Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share This If You Believe In True Love by ProTouchDesigns: 2:39am On Jul 25, 2016
*Please finish reading before you do anything else right now.*
_Read this to the end. My name is God. I know you will give your time for me. I love you and always bless you. I am always with you. I need you to spend 30 minutes of your time with me today. Don't pray. Just praise. Today I want this message across the world before midnight. Will you help? Please do not cut it and I'll help you with something that you are in need of. A blessing is coming your way. Please drop everything & pass it on. Tomorrow will be the Best Day of your Life. Send this to 14 friends in 10min. Tell the devil you are a blessed child of God and you have more to be thankful for than to worry about. We must go through the storm to appreciate the sunshine! This is a test to see who has more followers. God or satan. If God, forward to 14 people, if satan, ignore this! God is going to fix two things (BIG) tonight in your favor. Trust God._

*Satan:* _Hahahahahahaha_
*GOD:* _Why are you laughing?_
*Satan:* _I am laughing at you._
*GOD:* _WHY_
*Satan:* _So you say you love your kids and they love you too...isn't it?_
*GOD:* _YES._
Satan: _So you are saying even the one who is reading this text right now loves you...?_
*GOD:* _Yes._
*Satan:* _So then let's see if he/she loves you for sure!_
*GOD:* _How?_
*Satan:* _If he/she really loves you then he/she will send this text to more than 14 friends but if he/she doesn't, I will forever take him/her as my slave to jehanam.....DEAL?_
*GOD:* _Deal.._

_God told me to tell u that everything you're going through is taken care of. If you believe in Him Send it to another group and see the magic ..........I am also shocked_

1 Share

Re: Share This If You Believe In True Love by christinnah(f): 2:48am On Jul 25, 2016
amen...
Re: Share This If You Believe In True Love by Dreal11247: 3:38am On Jul 25, 2016
I will always love the Lord at all times. His praise shall always be on my mouth. Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Let the living proclaim. Let everything that has breathe praise the Lord. Magnify the Lord with me. Let us praise his name together. God is good all the time. I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised, so shall I be free from my enemies. For the Lord reigneth. Blessed be the Lord. Let the Rock of my salvation be exalted.
Re: Share This If You Believe In True Love by tempem: 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
Newbies are here. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Friend Or Fake Friend?? / What Does Luvc Stand For?...luvc Means Luv Center / What Do U C In A Lady/Guy Dat Reminds U Dat U Are Not Relationship Ready?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.