Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom (23334 Views)

Niger Delta Avengers Say They Blew Up Nnpc’s Pipeline At Nsit-ibom / Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. / Isaac Balami's Car Explodes In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by Skipuru(m): 8:35am On Jul 25, 2016
AntiWailer:

Every other person is going into Agriculture.

How many oil does south Africa have ?

They will not allow them go on their own and they will not stop them from destroying their environment.

Instead of allowing few people to pursue their selfish interest, why not come to table and outline things.
bro buhari is not a leader, a good leader knows how to follows the masses not treating them by force, besides naija no be like before.

4 Likes

Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by ReabridCharles(m): 8:37am On Jul 25, 2016
AntiWailer:
Congratulations !!!!!

Blow it up.

Buhari must suffer.

He will not have fuel

He will not have food

He will not have power.

His Children just graduated, no job for them.

Infact his family queued infront of Fayose to collect tubers of Yam.

Please make sure you blow everything up and don't forget 3rd mainland bridge so Buhari will not be able to get to the office.

Bunch of f00ls hailed by poverty stricken f00ls.

-Now that pipeline protection contract of billions of naira per month is not in place, Niger Delta is now suffering.

-Now that Tompolo's account was frozen, the whole Niger Delta is suffering.

-Dansuki is also from Niger Delta because I am aware his release is part of negotiations.

Keep hailing them until u cnt afford ordinary water.

Son of hate, read the post again. The cause of the explosion has not been ascertained

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by pepigeorge(m): 8:37am On Jul 25, 2016
AntiWailer:

Yea the price is not for freedom.

But to allow thieves walk freely.

To allow Tompolo access to his Billions.

To allow pipeline contacts come back to Tompolo and his boys the way they did during GEJ's 4 year reign.

Nothing was done in Nigeria Delta but guess what ?

There was peace as long as Tompolo's account is running.

So keep fighting for freedom !

Best of luck

Make tompolo eat the oil money instead ashawo alakija

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by ahaz: 8:37am On Jul 25, 2016
Abiagirl777:
Vandals at work, has it occurred to these ppl that they are destroying their own environment?
You don't cut off your nose to spite your face,ask ogoni's who are waiting for the commencement of the clean up till today.
The truth is what is your as remains yours.
Let's be wise.
enviromental activist pls keep your advice to urself.

8 Likes

Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by Greenback: 8:37am On Jul 25, 2016
Skipuru:
painment
Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by Deen77: 8:38am On Jul 25, 2016
ahaz:
niger delta wailer how is it your concern.are we complaining,or is akwa ibom,akure ibom or osun ibom? you yorubas are the most useless people in nija, you dont give a damm about d injustice against oud people as far as d oik flows..if you love nija so much as u hypocritically claim tell ur slave masters to restructure nija and you will enjoy your one nija in peace,but not as a parasite but as a hardworking citizen which i know you will contribute your quota eithe from the gsrage of from the street as omo ni ile.

Funny people but your son just finished 5 years in Power without restructuring, why not ask him to restructure or are you all sleeping then?.

3 Likes

Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by elmisti(m): 8:40am On Jul 25, 2016
Nigeria need diplomats, as in tru diplomats if we ar eva going to progress...nt all dis potbelly politicians who knw nothing abt fixing a rogue nation state like ours........

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by agitator: 8:40am On Jul 25, 2016
kikake:

In the last forty-five years of cheap oil money jamboree, how much did you care about the environmental pollution in the ND?

If Oyel money no dry up completely, you can never care to listen to the demands of the ND people for political reforms or referendum to let them leave you in peace to enjoy sweet one Nigeria; enjoy sweet one Nigeria with other groups you have common value systems with, and for whose welfare you rather truly care for.

See you see shophischicated blackmail that usually comes from the self-assigned most shofiSCHicated group in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by pepigeorge(m): 8:42am On Jul 25, 2016
Abiagirl777:
Vandals at work, has it occurred to these ppl that they are destroying their own environment?
You don't cut off your nose to spite your face,ask ogoni's who are waiting for the commencement of the clean up till today.
The truth is what is your as remains yours.
Let's be wise.

First advice ur pple about cannibalism....ngwa pple human flesh eater
Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by AntiWailer: 8:42am On Jul 25, 2016
Skipuru:
bro buhari is not a leader, a good leader knows how to follows the masses not treating them by force, besides naija no be like before.

Follow masses u say ?

Follow demands like.

1. Release Dansuki

2. Release HENRY okay

3. Drop charges on all south south politicians.

4. Unfreeze tompolo's account.

Plus other stupid demands they pretend as if was I place when GEJ was there.

Any Govt will use force for such ridiculous demands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by izeeworld(m): 8:43am On Jul 25, 2016
ba7man:
Calm down.... cheesy

He's just being sacarstic.
Abi my brother
There is some thing they are missing thinking its buhari they are hotting no its not buhari its your people you are killing I feel for them because when all this will yelled result, it the children un-burn that will suffer it
Come and think of it you are desperately cutting off the one and some feeding and living source of your people thinking you are dealing with the govt. " Buhri" hmmm I pity u and for you to knw am self employed I run my own business not govt own oooo
Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by sanandreas(m): 8:44am On Jul 25, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

When bokoharam was bombing everywhere, did you tell them to sheath the sword? HYPOCRITE!!!

I know u are an Igbo by tribe and a Nigerian by naturalisation. We can't bomb our communities for your selfish gain of biafra. We all are suffering from these attacks. You in one way or the other depend on Niger delta.

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by AntiWailer: 8:44am On Jul 25, 2016
ahaz:
niger delta wailer how is it your concern.are we complaining,or is akwa ibom,akure ibom or osun ibom? you yorubas are the most useless people in nija, you dont give a damm about d injustice against oud people as far as d oik flows..if you love nija so much as u hypocritically claim tell ur slave masters to restructure nija and you will enjoy your one nija in peace,but not as a parasite but as a hardworking citizen which i know you will contribute your quota eithe from the gsrage of from the street as omo ni ile.

Interesting.

Injustice that started immediately Jonathan lost election.

Injustice that started after Dansuki's arrest.

Injustice that started after Tomoolo's billions was frozen.

Injustice that started after review of pipeline security contracts

So the 4 years of GEJ doing nothing is not a problem as long as billions gets paid to Tomoolo.

As for the other dead brain submission u made attacking other tribes, I will simply ignore it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by kikake: 8:46am On Jul 25, 2016
ahaz:

Wow. You see these Omodua people. Don't know what makes them believe that they are more intelligent than others.

With their cheap and useless blackmail, they must be feeling very high on Oshogbo weed after any of those nonsense blackmail aimed at continuation of flow of cheap cash from crude oil.

5 Likes

Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by mayorchelsea(m): 8:48am On Jul 25, 2016
AntiWailer:

When u wake up read again.

I dnt have time for Kindergartens who can not use their brain like adults if they have one at all.

You too will blame Govt for lack of jobs.
That's how some people make it obvious they dodged their english lessons in secondary school.I guess he doesn't understand sarcasm.
Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by ba7man(m): 8:48am On Jul 25, 2016
izeeworld:

Abi my brother
There is some thing they are missing thinking its buhari they are hotting no its not buhari its your people you are killing I feel for them because when all this will yelled result, it the children un-burn that will suffer it
Come and think of it you are desperately cutting off the one and some feeding and living source of your people thinking you are dealing with the govt. " Buhri" hmmm I pity u and for you to knw am self employed I run my own business not govt own oooo
I think we should join them in celebrating the bombings.

And they always come back to complain that things are hard under Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by pepigeorge(m): 8:51am On Jul 25, 2016
YourNemesis:
Blow it all up.!
Lets stop the Yorubas from farming, fishing and getting clean drinkable water. grin cheesy
Real Akwa Ibomites should better strategize and remove these cancers from their communities..... Because Akwa Ibom and Cross River have always been peace loving states in the SS, and were never known for militancy even at the height of the Niger Delta crisis back in 2008.

Wen your enemy begin show care... think twice

we nor like good drinking water cos we have not seen it since independence
we don't want to fish

D day u start destroying ur old dilapidated building to build new one.....only the tenant that has no where to go, will advice u not to destroy the old building

yoruba stop advising us.....na ur environment abi na ur water

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by YourNemesis: 8:52am On Jul 25, 2016
pepigeorge:

Wen your enemy begin show care... think twice

we nor like good drinking water cos we have not seen it since independence
we don't want to fish

D day u start destroying ur old dilapidated building to build new one.....only the tenant that has no where to go, will advice u not to destroy the old building

But aren't you an Ibo osu slave? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by Abiagirl777(f): 8:53am On Jul 25, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Environment Activist. Hope you saw the pix of Olobiri where oil was discovered and how the FG left it in a worse state

I have been there not just seen it and I share in their pain but has it occurred to you that the average oloibiri man is a fisherman and that this explosion means ruining their own and increasing poverty among them.
the govt we have doesn't give a shit .what if Nigeria diversifies,will their land be viable for any other thing,let's think of the future.

2 Likes

Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by pepigeorge(m): 8:59am On Jul 25, 2016
islandmoon:
cheesy

Is Akwa Ibom my home town? Hahahahahah

Mumu! Bomb everything bombable in your place.

Why he dey pains u.... I won burn my old clothes buy new one....why he be ur headache

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by kikake: 9:04am On Jul 25, 2016
Deen77:

Funny people but your son just finished 5 years in Power without restructuring, why not ask him to restructure or are you all sleeping then?.

Did Jonathan not kneel down before Yoruba chiefs asking them to make Yoruba vote him for second term so that his next tenure, the CONFAB recommendations should be implemented. But you ridiculed Jonathan by saying that Yoruba traditional rulers pointed their staffs on Jonathan as a sign of condemnation of Jonathan?

Did Jonathan not beg Yoruba in a Lagos campaign rally to vote him for second term so that the Reports of the CONFAB would be implemented in the next NASS? Jonathan told Yoruba on that rally that the Reports of the CONFAB could not be implemented because the then NASS was hostile to the CONFAB,,?

But Yoruba mostly ignored him and voted Abooooki. Now Yoruba care too much for the environment of the Niger delta. Most ShoFISCHicated lot. Pitiable free education.

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by TheAlchemist: 9:11am On Jul 25, 2016
"I love my Father land, which way Nigeria."... In Sunny Okosun's voice
Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by Moneytize: 9:27am On Jul 25, 2016
Anticorruption:

afonja

afonja

afonja

suffersticated leave us akwa ibomites to develop our seaport and our state with our resources. no be by force
Idiankpo

Idiankpo

Idiankpo

Shey they are telling you the truth you are shouting Afoniete and Sobidem ba? No worry, refugee camp cost nothing to set up when it happens.
Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by pepigeorge(m): 9:31am On Jul 25, 2016
This abusive marriage will soon come to an end.....it always start with insult later choas then divorce... we ND we are tired of this marriage. ..the yoruba and hausa just dey fvck us turn turn.... we don born lagos for them, born Abuja and many billionaires for them....... our pvssy dey pain us abeg.....we nor marry again,
una ab.oki d.ck too long. ...
make una fvck una dry a.shole

2 Likes

Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by CXLVII: 9:35am On Jul 25, 2016
Nice one!

This kind of Environmental damage will attract investors into the state!

Niger Delta Avengers need to do more for The South-South so Buhari in the Abuja can feel the pain!

#WhoIsDoingWho #EconomicHardshipDoesNotSelect #WeAllBearTheBrunt
Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by Luvties(m): 9:38am On Jul 25, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
What a pity.

The future will tell just continue. How can they set their people back by damaging the environment, social (source of living), economy, security, mentality etc.

IF they finally achieve their republic of ss what will be their source of wealth, food, jobs and how will they clean up their mess toward their environment.

Guys think well o

I tire o
Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 25, 2016
That is environmental hazard
Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by 4Tees: 9:38am On Jul 25, 2016
I am surprised at those that jubilate over this kind of disturbing news!! It's so sad that even hypocrites from Niger Delta stooped so low to now start comparing this dastardly campaign by the so called "NDA" to ignoble Boko Haram struggle. The comments I have for these people and their sympathizers and support base are:

* If truly their fight is for the development of their communities, how come this struggle was non-existent during the time of their own son, GEJ, in power, when billions of tax payers' money were going into the hands of few in their community - Tompolo and the like. Have they ever sat down to ask the beneficiaries of this largesse then what the impact of theor action was on the environment.

* Oil companies are daily laying off their brethren and thrown into labour market as a result of their activities, while the revenue streams of their state governments are shrinking. Have they ever sat down to think about this?

* Since they have started this struggle years back, has this ever changed the course of things for them? This has only ended up in enriching a few amongst them at the expense of the poor that are in the majority.

* On a final note, I can only sue for peace. Let the militants sheathe their swords. Remember that where two elephants fight, it's the grass that suffers. Already the innocent are suffering this, while the targeted are still going about their business as usual. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease let's embrace peace and devise a more civilised means of airing our views.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Slams Buhari: "You Have No Business, Not An Employer Of Labour" (Video) / Alison-Madueke Named In N59tr Shady Oil-Deal / Photo: Handover Of Electoral Materials In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.