Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom (23338 Views)

Niger Delta Avengers Say They Blew Up Nnpc’s Pipeline At Nsit-ibom / Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat. / Isaac Balami's Car Explodes In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:43am On Jul 25, 2016
AntiWailer:
Congratulations !!!!!

Blow it up.

Buhari must suffer.

He will not have fuel

He will not have food

He will not have power.

His Children just graduated, no job for them.

Infact his family queued infront of Fayose to collect tubers of Yam.

Please make sure you blow everything up and don't forget 3rd mainland bridge so Buhari will not be able to get to the office.

Bunch of f00ls hailed by poverty stricken f00ls.

-Now that pipeline protection contract of billions of naira per month is not in place, Niger Delta is now suffering.

-Now that Tompolo's account was frozen, the whole Niger Delta is suffering.

-Dansuki is also from Niger Delta because I am aware his release is part of negotiations.

Keep hailing them until u cnt afford ordinary water.

Must you show your childishness here?

Be wise!
Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by LORDOFAFONJAS: 9:44am On Jul 25, 2016
sanandreas:

I know u are an Igbo by tribe and a Nigerian by naturalisation. We can't bomb our communities for your selfish gain of biafra. We all are suffering from these attacks. You in one way or the other depend on Niger delta.
I am from the SOUTH SOUTH.

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by Ventura1: 9:44am On Jul 25, 2016
southwest need to be on guard, by the time the SS/SE destroyed their land, they will run down to southwest to become scavengers...

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by AntiWailer: 9:48am On Jul 25, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Must you show your childishness here?

Be wise!

Instead of hiding ur ignorance under 2 lines.

Identify the childish line and the better way of saying it.

All those criticism without suggesting anything better does not work for me.

If you know you are wise as you want to claim, criticize and tell me what you will do or say better and watch people be the judge.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by Lexxyla: 10:00am On Jul 25, 2016
Initially thought it was a plane crash. Don't know how this everyday bombing will attract investors to Akwa Ibom and boost our dwindling revenue.

Anyways, they should continue.
Let us destroy Our environment because of Tompolo and our selfish leaders. Maybe that will help our cause.

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by ojaei(m): 10:04am On Jul 25, 2016
AntiWailer:
Congratulations !!!!!

Blow it up.

Buhari must suffer.

He will not have fuel

He will not have food

He will not have power.

Please make sure you blow everything up and don't forget 3rd mainland bridge so Buhari will not be able to get to the office.

-Now that pipeline protection contract of billions of naira per month is not in place, Niger Delta is now suffering.

-Dansuki is also from Niger Delta because I am aware his release is part of negotiations.

smh! and this will affect Buhari how??
Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by banki(m): 10:26am On Jul 25, 2016
kikake:

Did Jonathan not kneel down before Yoruba chiefs asking them to make Yoruba vote him for second term so that his next tenure, the CONFAB recommendations should be implemented. But you ridiculed Jonathan by saying that Yoruba traditional rulers pointed their staffs on Jonathan as a sign of condemnation of Jonathan?

Did Jonathan not beg Yoruba in a Lagos campaign rally to vote him for second term so that the Reports of the CONFAB would be implemented in the next NASS? Jonathan told Yoruba on that rally that the Reports of the CONFAB could not be implemented because the then NASS was hostile to the CONFAB,,?

But Yoruba mostly ignored him and voted Abooooki. Now Yoruba care too much for the environment of the Niger delta. Most ShoFISCHicated lot. Pitiable free education.

See talk
Very myopic talk
Where were you when obasanjo a Yoruba man single handedly made Jonathan president despite the fact that south south leaders like ibori refused
Where were you in 2011 when Jonathan contested against buhari and the same inec under jega and won?
Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 25, 2016
AntiWailer:
Congratulations !!!!!

Blow it up.

Buhari must suffer.

He will not have fuel

He will not have food

He will not have power.

Who allowed a physco into this place??
Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by teebell999(m): 11:10am On Jul 25, 2016
You are bastards if you stop the bombings!!
Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by AntiWailer: 11:29am On Jul 25, 2016
reminiscing:

Who allowed a physco into this place??

You can't hide your lack of substance under a line.

It is very evident.
Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by tundexijim(m): 11:30am On Jul 25, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

When bokoharam was bombing everywhere, did you tell them to sheath the sword? HYPOCRITE!!!

Ask bokoharam how market now na.. let's see how long this will go..
Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by eagleeye2: 11:39am On Jul 25, 2016
All we do is to damn them, condemn them and call them names. But it is a real problem and it has solution. . General Akinrinade
Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by samcolee(m): 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
pepigeorge:
This abusive marriage will soon come to an end.....it always start with insult later choas then divorce... we ND we are tired of this marriage. ..the yoruba and hausa just dey fvck us turn turn.... we don born lagos for them, born Abuja and many billionaires for them....... our pvssy dey pain us abeg.....we nor marry again,
una ab.oki d.ck too long. ...
make una fvck una dry a.shole
NNA MAK I CHOP B4 I START THIS LAUGH

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by teebell999(m): 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
kikake:

Odudwa Republic?
Kai, it's not gonna be possible. Why?
Nearly half of Yoruba are Muslims who look forward to the Sokoto Caliphate for directions; there4 the Muslim Yoruba is most likely to want one country with majority Muslim northern Nigeria.

The other half of Yoruba- Christians and animists - can't do much to convince others to get Oduduwa Republic.

Alas, majority Muslims in Yoruba are shall win the day with help from Arewa. SW therefore forms country with Arewa.

Oduduwa Republic? No Yoruba has ever asked for it, except you perhaps.

Rubbish!!! I mean total Nonsense!!!
Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
pepigeorge:

First advice ur pple about cannibalism....ngwa pple human flesh eater

Please that gal cant be from Ngwa abeg, we dont condone injustice in whatever form, Ngwas are not the only people in Abia, and we dont eat human flesh, we didnt and will not.

Thanks
Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by pepigeorge(m): 12:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
YourNemesis:

But aren't you an Ibo osu slave? grin

Am spartacus and I want to kill my domina

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
Abiagirl777:

I have been there not just seen it and I share in their pain but has it occurred to you that the average oloibiri man is a fisherman and that this explosion means ruining their own and increasing poverty among them.
the govt we have doesn't give a shit .what if Nigeria diversifies,will their land be viable for any other thing,let's think of the future.

Gyal shut up.
Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by jpphilips(m): 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

Thanks for the advice, we fine with it

You are happy with the cost of living now right? very soon you will no longer afford a cell phone, just watch

2 Likes

Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by dayoade2007(m): 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
what's smelling?
Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by LORDOFAFONJAS: 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
jpphilips:

You are happy with the cost of living now right? very soon you will no longer afford a cell phone, just watch
I don't operate in this economy, i operate that of the heavenly kingdom
Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by lexyclasy: 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
AntiWailer:
Congratulations !!!!!

Blow it up.

Buhari must suffer.

He will not have fuel

He will not have food

He will not have power.

Shut up and get lost stop bla bla bla.....did you know the cause of the explosion or you are having brain disorder
Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by AntiWailer: 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
lexyclasy:
Shut up and get lost stop bla bla bla.....did you know the cause of the explosion or you are having brain disorder

When you get home ask the questions.
Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
AntiWailer:

You can't hide your lack of substance under a line.

It is very evident.

You can't hide your sense of tribalism.Its very evident...........yeye dey smell!!!
Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by henrixx(m): 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

When bokoharam was bombing everywhere, did you tell them to sheath the sword? HYPOCRITE!!!
don't pay evil with evil. Two wrongs don't make a right.

CALM DOWN
Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by LORDOFAFONJAS: 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
henrixx:
don't pay evil with evil. Two wrongs don't make a right.

CALM DOWN
its now they dont make a right abi?
Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by Alanzazani: 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
i still maintain my stance where their is no equity and justice there cant be peace and progress. BUHARI and his APc got it all wrong after the elections. they started out being vindictive instead of being nation builders. they toured the nation seeking votes but couldnt tour the nation after coming into power. they instead started playing divisionary politics. thinking they can just sideline the east and the south south. a responsible govrnment and great leader in the category of the Mandelas of this world would have thought of healing the nation. if you are prosecuting corrupt individials and organs no bias should be involved, appointments should cut through all regions of the country and we would have seen peace and properity in the land; but i suppose it is not yet uhuru for NIGERIA. lets forget the e warriors defending APC online here. the common man on the street has run out of patience with this government they cant seem to tackle the mirade of problems confronting the country presently
Re: Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom by jpphilips(m): 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

I don't operate in this economy, i operate that of the heavenly kingdom

Pastor's lyrics till they suck your last blood, enjoy!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

54 Boko Haram, ISWAP Fighters Dead As Rival Terror Groups Clash Near Lake Chad / Zamfara APC Reacts To Members’ Defection To PDP / I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.