Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos (56536 Views)

Leo And Ifu Ennada Stun In Gucci For One Africa Music Fest (photos) / Ebube Nwagbo And Uche Jombo's Fabulous Looks To Glo Laffta Fest (Photos) / Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by RicardoRich(m): 11:24am On Jul 25, 2016
[quote author=Billiondoe post=47869326]
Even in death he is still going to be more important than you... if he dinor destroy, goan destroy him nau..ewu[/quote)
#shallow thinking on display.... Smh...
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by repogirl(f): 11:44am On Jul 25, 2016
Smokers are liable to die young.
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by Dayoto: 11:55am On Jul 25, 2016
O.k I'm sorry. Leave it. Don't worry.
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Why?? grin
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
Dayoto:
O.k I'm sorry. Leave it. Don't worry.
I don't know the meme to give it that's why
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by Ratello: 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
[size=13pt]I watched it on YouTube and he was shouting "Wizkid has too many hits, Wizkid is a Legend"

Maybe he meant Legend of the seeker sha undecided. [/size]
You have killed me cheesy cheesy indeed legend of the seeker too many kids wandering the cyber space lately cheesy grin

Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by Dayoto: 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
Any one nah, as usual. I just love the way you put em up there. And that's why.
IffaCatchYouEhn:
I don't know the meme to give it that's why
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
iamsea:

that's why a friend of mine do say that it's not everyone that went to school that are learned..

dude trust me, it's not about school, we have doctors that smoke, we have professionals, professors who smoke.... it's bad but more of an addiction to those we have fallen in love with it and bro addiction are hard to quit, some started with just playing with a stick or cigar or weed now they have graduated with it, funny thing in most developed world where everyone understands the implications, you still see professionals smoke, educated people to the point that most companies have smoking areas, it's your choice so it's not just about wizkid.
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by Biospnx(m): 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
Drienzia:
your opinion doesn't count
smoker seen
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
Timiskhid:

Please whot esse? u haf all these listed ingridents first.. Not honli gurls, efen grandmothers get attrakted to you

lol... grin grin abeg help me ask the guy ooo

1 Like

Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
i have to hand it over to wizkid, the boy is good and he improves every time,arguably the biggest Nigerian artist export right now, July 2016..

He left his record label and never for once looked like he took a step back, he has some crazy motivations in him plus the dude reaches for his dreams, love him for that.... not really a wizkid fan but a fan of good music but i have to give it to him, the guy represents and tries to do more, i remember him saying like 5 years ago how he wanted to be like Fela, we all laughed that this one bawo but looking at him now, singing doing collaboration, sounding and looking very confident with the international acts, dude really looks like he has his eyes on something bigger than him, to be a legend, to be a great icon, he is still young, still churning out good music, still holding his own when doing collabos, let's give it to him, we don't know what he is striving to become but let's appreciate one of our own doing good and still repping the green white green.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by Jacko1(m): 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
Wizkid my advice

Foccck that gal scata and dump her

You bigger than her..... Who know hwr

She is using you to climb the ladder

The only good americab gals to marry na deir professionals and not celebrities

Find a nice doctor....accountant..... Architect chic n marry der.... Cos dis gal is a gold digger
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by makabulchi(m): 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
Uchihaitaci:

Aiyyo I smoke like a chiminey
Matter fact I, smoke like a gun, when a killer see his enemy
I smoke like Bob Marley did; add to that
That I smoke like the hippies did, back in the 70's
I'm gonna smoke 'til my lungs collapse

Styles P-Good times(I get hi)
Nice 1 bro u hip hop dope head.
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by mrwonlasewonie: 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
Timiskhid:

Please whot esse? u haf all these listed ingridents first.. Not honli gurls, efen grandmothers will get attrakted to you
hmnnn

*clears throat*
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by mrwonlasewonie: 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:

Just negodu
negodu to you too tongue
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by mrwonlasewonie: 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
funlord:
undecided

Abi you can still remember what attracted you to your baby's daddy?

That is the answer to your banal question!
go and ask your mummy. Alaileko oshi.ERANKO JATI jati
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by funlord(m): 1:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
go and ask your mummy. Alaileko oshi.ERANKO JATI jati

E don pain you abi?

The truth is always bitter to man hating fools like you sha so I'm never suprised!

Now get lost as usual! Lmfao......
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by Omoba2015(m): 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
I can help you change your currency at a moderate cost. www.talywealth..com
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by mrwonlasewonie: 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
funlord:

E pain me

The truth is always bitter fools like me sha so I'm never suprised!

Now I can get lost as usual! Lmfao......
good. So take your advice and carry your retarded self ou of my mention

Nl slowpoke
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by agentsegun: 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
If you need a sugar mummy or sugar daddy . you could call me on this number 09055970378 . Agent fee #2500. Legally authorized. 100% pure.
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
Timiskhid:
She x Cool! .. Washed d fidio in YooToob .. Nna dis Wizkid is tarlentted ooh! .. widawut Life Band he mothered the show . Efen the idiat called Dj Tunez is jost a lainer!.. Fvcking Wizkid Up!
Plz pass me the YouTube link lemme watch too
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2016
makabulchi:

Styles P-Good times(I get hi)
Nice 1 bro u hip hop dope head.

Yeah bruv, feel you.

one love
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by Stanloej: 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
olayinka807:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

OMG!! YOU NEED TO SEE WHAT WIZKID WAS CAUGHT DOING WITH JUSTINE SKYE IN THESE OTHER PHOTOS >>>

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/07/wizkid-his-new-bae-justine-skye.html

Dis Wizkid guy sha.....!!

Nah wah o o o dis wizikid boy....... um another baby mamma
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
see aw the yeye child dey smoke like sango
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
[size=13pt]Even after reading the cautions by the Federal Ministry of Health that
" Smokers are liable to die young"

When cancer locates him.
They'd start begging us for prayers.

Even my own prayers for my self never reach
na me go dey pray for person. [/size]
make I hear, prayer ke. Na who won waste his prayer. Meanwhile he has a girl that has bin praying 4 him day and night, shouting come back home baby.
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
wizzakosh:
make I hear, prayer ke. Na who won waste his prayer. Meanwhile he has a girl that has bin praying 4 her day and night, shouting come back home baby.
grin cheesy cheesy That Karishika
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
i have to hand it over to wizkid, the boy is good and he improves every time,arguably the biggest Nigerian artist export right now, July 2016..

He left his record label and never for once looked like he took a step back, he has some crazy motivations in him plus the dude reaches for his dreams, love him for that.... not really a wizkid fan but a fan of good music but i have to give it to him, the guy represents and tries to do more, i remember him saying like 5 years ago how he wanted to be like Fela, we all laughed that this one bawo but looking at him now, singing doing collaboration, sounding and looking very confident with the international acts, dude really looks like he has his eyes on something bigger than him, to be a legend, to be a great icon, he is still young, still churning out good music, still holding his own when doing collabos, let's give it to him, we don't know what he is striving to become but let's appreciate one of our own doing good and still repping the green white green.
so what makes him looks like fela now?
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ratello:

You have killed me cheesy cheesy indeed legend of the seeker too many kids wandering the cyber space lately cheesy grin
You calling me a kid??
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by jinwas(m): 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
This is one of the thousand deceptive ways to break in to the international music scene.

Can we all wake up and smell the coffee already?

Big S/O to his PR team.
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by lebete3000: 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
DonCortino:
Having fun??
The person having fun is the dude in d second pix. The kid was just smoking and drinking!

That's likely Tinie Tempah....the babe no even look Wizkid side as hin dey smoke...she doesn't look interested in that particular pix....me i doubt if these two dey really date oh.
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by greatman247(m): 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
[size=13pt]I watched it on YouTube and he was shouting "Wizkid has too many hits, Wizkid is a Legend"

Maybe he meant Legend of the seeker sha undecided. [/size]

Meanwhile, Its sold out show out there...Wizzy... Baba nla himself.
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by Timiskhid(m): 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
fabiano09:

Plz pass me the YouTube link lemme watch too

Here :-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiHLT5JJ5Ds&itct=CCgQpDAYACITCMGc_POnj84CFcabHAodPsYKz1IGd2l6a2lk&gl=NG&client=mv-google&hl=en ..
E work??

You will felt like stoneding d dj through d screem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Agbani Darego Still Showing Bikini Body In China (Photos) / BBNaija's Whitemoney Kneels Before Obi Cubana, Worships Him As King (Pix, Video) / Bouncer Called In To Remove Williams Uchemba For Spraying Naira On Pastor Tobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.