Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos (56519 Views)

Leo And Ifu Ennada Stun In Gucci For One Africa Music Fest (photos) / Ebube Nwagbo And Uche Jombo's Fabulous Looks To Glo Laffta Fest (Photos) / Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
wizzakosh:
so what makes him looks like fela now?

Nothing and i am very sure if Fela was singing in this present day and time, all of you would still be insulting him too for wearing pants and always smoking, he is gone and now u talk nicely..... SMH
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by Ratello: 11:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
You calling me a kid??
On the contrary, I was actually endorsing your wise submissions on those naive kids one clown legend. cheesy you are good bro
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by simeonkoolluck(m): 12:18am On Jul 26, 2016
Sango in the making.. .. See smoke!! [b][/b]
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by jeff1607(m): 6:00am On Jul 26, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
[size=13pt]Even after reading the cautions by the Federal Ministry of Health that
" Smokers are liable to die young"

When cancer locates him.
They'd start begging us for prayers.

Even my own prayers for my self never reach
na me go dey pray for person. [/size]

hope you are saving up to contribute for HIS KIDNEY or HEART ish, I don't wanna hear you spent everything oooo.we will give him d money when time don reach.

DARISGODOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by Phil3(m): 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
The FULL video of his performance with Alicia Keys' husband, Swizz Beat, at the one africa music fest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugsJQ8ID5_Y&index=1&list=PLkXbRymByr08AzUeh13O4ffvVGouEZsdI
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by forbisi: 3:27am On Jul 28, 2016
olayinka807:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

OMG!! YOU NEED TO SEE WHAT WIZKID WAS CAUGHT DOING WITH JUSTINE SKYE IN THESE OTHER PHOTOS >>>

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/07/wizkid-his-new-bae-justine-skye.html

Dis Wizkid guy sha.....!!
it's irritating seeing posts like this. desperate attempt to drive traffic to stu.pid blogs. what's omg about? are the pictures exclusive to u? didn't u get them from his IG page?
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by Claireshan1(f): 10:50am On Aug 03, 2016
Good morning guys
Sorry for troubling your guys mention lately,and again I'm kindly soliciting for you guys vote during the on going Mr Nairaland pageantry for the contestant Iamkingzlee.

It's a huge a favour I'd appreciate if you've got time to vote

Voting starts at 10am and closes 6pm today

To vote, Just click on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3265483/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final#48137393

And comment

"I vote for iamkingzlee
Cc: NLjega"

Altering the format above would make your vote invalid.

Thanks a lot.
Anticipating your vote

Good morning guys
Sorry for troubling your guys mention lately,and again I'm kindly soliciting for you guys vote during the on going Mr Nairaland pageantry for the contestant Iamkingzlee.

It's a huge a favour I'd appreciate if you've got time to vote

Voting starts at 10am and closes 6pm today

To vote, Just click on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3265483/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final#48137393

And comment

"I vote for iamkingzlee
Cc: NLjega"

Altering the format above would make your vote invalid.

Thanks a lot.
Anticipating your vote

adexoramo ,
jasper83 ,
Harwoyeez
Leyelyzo
demeele,
princetiwo
ForcefullBULL ,
Levelzguy
emmykey0128
geefivez
tolulakin
Zaramdgreat
n3xt
mrayosexy
Aare2050
Ema2nty ,
ngkessy ,
9iceboi
9jacodedgist
MadCow1 ,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don Jazzy & His Brothers In White Garment (Photos) / Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ / Tolani Baj Shows Cleavage In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.