Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos (56473 Views)

Leo And Ifu Ennada Stun In Gucci For One Africa Music Fest (photos) / Ebube Nwagbo And Uche Jombo's Fabulous Looks To Glo Laffta Fest (Photos) / Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by Drienzia: 9:48am On Jul 25, 2016
iamsea:
and you think yours count fool!?
cheesy mumu... Wen God was busy giving sense to humans, u were busy gossiping those that smokes weed. Now, single sense no de ur head. Ode cheesy
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by shamecurls(m): 9:48am On Jul 25, 2016
iamsea:

f*cked boys like you will never learn until they get f*cked through their eardrums with the realest shits.

You watch too much movies!
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by MemphisDepay(m): 9:49am On Jul 25, 2016
Wizkid is just getting started . he is at the peak of his career. The guy is something else. What a guy!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:53am On Jul 25, 2016
grin
samyomz:
lemme help u bro
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by iamsea(m): 9:55am On Jul 25, 2016
Drienzia:
cheesy mumu... Wen God was busy giving sense to humans, u were busy gossiping those that smokes weed. Now, single sense no de ur head. Ode cheesy

ur such a motherf*cking retard..
Cuz if for real you have the sense ur accusing someone of not having you will know i have said nothing wrong bout the harm smoking does to one's body...
And for ur info.. I don't f*ck with dumb imbeciles like you.
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by Drienzia: 9:57am On Jul 25, 2016
iamsea:

ur such a motherf*cking retard..
Cuz if for real you have the sense ur accusing someone of not having you will know i have said nothing wrong bout the harm smoking does to one's body...
And for ur info.. I don't f*ck with dumb imbeciles like you.
u er pained cheesy oya see ya empty skull

Shamecurls come n see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by Koboland(f): 10:01am On Jul 25, 2016
Beautiful girl
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by shamecurls(m): 10:04am On Jul 25, 2016
Drienzia:
u er pained cheesy oya see ya empty skull

Shamecurls come n see

grin grin grin grin

No mind the child. He watches too much action movies
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by SleekyPosh(m): 10:07am On Jul 25, 2016
olayinka807:
kiss kiss kiss

OMG!! YOU NEED TO SEE WHAT WIZKID WAS CAUGHT DOING WITH JUSTINE SKYE IN THESE OTHER PHOTOS >>>

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/07/wizkid-his-new-bae-justine-skye.html

Dis Wizkid guy sha.....!!

Nigga abeg try chill on this ur Desperado wayz na...Must u reframe a topic/threadz line just for people to view ur wackass blog??

1 Like

Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by DeniyiDebesin(m): 10:08am On Jul 25, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
[size=13pt]Even after reading the cautions by the Federal Ministry of Health that
" Smokers are liable to die young"

When cancer locates him.
They'd start begging us for prayers.

Even my own prayers for my self never reach
na me go dey pray for person. [/size]

Perhaps dem fit tlk say make we donate, me wey neva chop bellefud.... (°v°)
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by MICHROZZAY: 10:10am On Jul 25, 2016
Wizzy
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by Drienzia: 10:13am On Jul 25, 2016
shamecurls:

grin grin grin grin

No mind the child. He watches too much action movies
cheesy cheesy
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by redcliff: 10:19am On Jul 25, 2016
olayinka807:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

OMG!! YOU NEED TO SEE WHAT WIZKID WAS CAUGHT DOING WITH JUSTINE SKYE IN THESE OTHER PHOTOS >>>

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/07/wizkid-his-new-bae-justine-skye.html

Dis Wizkid guy sha.....!!

We are not opening your website. This una trick don too old. Find another one!
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by anonimi: 10:22am On Jul 25, 2016
iamsea:
I wonder why people smoke heavily almost everyday even though they know the harm it cause to the body...

I hope he does not end up like Majek Fashek.
I hope.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2568339_majekfashekbeforeandnow_png7e5690efbf35ae83e86e1fd8b2c78e2b

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by rockmetc(f): 10:26am On Jul 25, 2016
This Justine girl don introduce Wiz to hardest drug men, eyah i pity tis boy wey wan waste hin life o. He don lost finish!
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by rockmetc(f): 10:28am On Jul 25, 2016
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by 2sexynet: 10:29am On Jul 25, 2016
marycool18:
Love oh, still waiting for my own bae..
I am right here if you want? what ya say? wink
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by 2sexynet: 10:30am On Jul 25, 2016
anonimi:

I hope he does not end up like Majek Fashek.
I hope.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2568339_majekfashekbeforeandnow_png7e5690efbf35ae83e86e1fd8b2c78e2b
please how do you embed pictures in post?
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by HomeOfMe(f): 10:34am On Jul 25, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
My grand mum's chimney gon' be looking white when compared to the lungs of wizkid...I swear grin
I hope he doesn't end up like majek fashek..
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by olokstob(m): 10:35am On Jul 25, 2016
Wizkid and hemp are inseperable.
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by qeemus: 10:36am On Jul 25, 2016
lol

Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by RicardoRich(m): 10:37am On Jul 25, 2016
Damn!!! This guy is really drying and shrinking.. There is a way that seemeth right unto a man but d end thereof is destruction...
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by RicardoRich(m): 10:37am On Jul 25, 2016
Damn!!! This guy is really drying up and shrinking.. There is a way that seemeth right unto a man but d end thereof is destruction...
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by anonimi: 10:48am On Jul 25, 2016
2sexynet:
please how do you embed pictures in post?

First you right click your mouse and select "copy image address".
Then you paste into your post/comment.
Thereafter, you block/select the entire image address that you just pasted and click on the "insert image/picture" icon above the message box.
I hope that this is helpful.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by Caleycash(m): 10:48am On Jul 25, 2016
marycool18:
Love oh, still waiting for my own bae..
Wait no more...am here!!
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by evy1(m): 10:49am On Jul 25, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
[size=13pt]Even after reading the cautions by the Federal Ministry of Health that
" Smokers are liable to die young"

When cancer locates him.
They'd start begging us for prayers.

Even my own prayers for my self never reach
na me go dey pray for person. [/size]
Prayer far,them go open account for donation.
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by zorroeta(f): 10:58am On Jul 25, 2016
His soon to be baby-mama
lol...
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by Dayoto: 11:07am On Jul 25, 2016
Pls, use that side wey wizkid is seen smoking with that girl for a meme...
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by Billiondoe: 11:08am On Jul 25, 2016
domopps:
Am not against him enjoying his hard earn money with whoever he wants but.......why endangering his life with smoking ?

Cheeeeeeers
He might be endangering his life with smoking,non smokers still gets breast cancer and healthy people get hit by cars... everybody dies... so stay healthy and mind ur business
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by Dayoto: 11:09am On Jul 25, 2016
Pls, use that pics wey wizkid is seen smoking with that girl for a meme...
IffaCatchYouEhn:
[size=13pt]I watched it on YouTube and he was shouting "Wizkid has too many hits, Wizkid is a Legend"

Maybe he meant Legend of the seeker sha undecided. [/size]
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by Billiondoe: 11:10am On Jul 25, 2016
RicardoRich:
Damn!!! This guy is really drying up and shrinking.. There is a way that seemeth right unto a man but d end thereof is destruction...
Even in death he is still going to be more important than you... if he dinor destroy, goan destroy him nau..ewu
Re: Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 11:13am On Jul 25, 2016
Dayoto:
Pls, use that pics wey wizkid is seen smoking with that girl for a meme...
Why?? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Actress, Taiwo Aromokun, The Blonde Born Again Christian / Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) / Hafiz Oye Saka Matriculation Throwback Photo In OAU In 1986

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.