Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,493 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Things Women Do That Drive Men Away: Is It True ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Women Do That Drive Men Away: Is It True ? (1938 Views)

Annoying Things Women Do / Self Service While Ur Spouse Is Away?is It Wrong Or Not Bad? / 15 Ways To Drive Men Wild – Even If You’re Overweight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Women Do That Drive Men Away: Is It True ? by tundejayz: 5:20am On Sep 17, 2009
which of this numbers are not correct ?

1. ACTING SWEET TO GET A MAN, THEN CHANGING

2. NOT GIVING ENOUGH SPACE - "She watches my movment every sec because she thinks that every minute I'm not

with her I'm fooling around."

3. WANTING TOO MANY THINGS

4. NOT SAYING WHAT SHE MEANS

5. THE THREE B'S OF SEX .bad, boring, battle sex (Using sex as a weapon because your man did something you did not

like , resolvin it nko after sex,

6. CONSTANTLY TALKING ABOUT OTHER MEN

7. BEING A DRAMA QUEEN (always nagging about something)

8. BEING HARD AND COLD - "I work as a security man at atan cemetery,yaba (night shift) I don't have to be at home with my wife because the house is always as quiet as the cemetery ." - baba bimbo

9. CHEATING - Some women will maintain that when a woman is cheating it's always the fault of a man.

10. ENGAGING IN A POWER STRUGGLE - I can't stand it when a woman always wants to prove to me that she's smart, tough, and independent -Dr Phil.
Re: Things Women Do That Drive Men Away: Is It True ? by AniLee(f): 7:18am On Sep 17, 2009
1. So damn true!

2. Luk at point one. I mean whats up with the surveillance habit? For me, its a turn off.

3. Eeeeeh. Too true. No point in being too demanding, and even if you are, at least provide half of the stuff for yourself.

4. Every1 knows thats a common habit in the average female. Call a spade a spade, I always say. Aint no bush to beat around.

5. I couldnt agree more!!!!! Amen.

6. Why would a woman do that? To make him feel jealous? But some women do that and it could drive any man away.

7. Once again, you scored right. No need for so much drama. We got shakespeare n dem all.

8. Amen.

9. (ahem) No comment

10. Too true. If you are smart, let it show itself, and not you to show it.

I agree all the 10 are true. They can drive any sensible man away. Turn him off cold.
Re: Things Women Do That Drive Men Away: Is It True ? by Yumi(f): 8:38am On Sep 17, 2009
Have never done any of the things in your list.
Re: Things Women Do That Drive Men Away: Is It True ? by izeek(m): 8:49am On Sep 17, 2009
that lie above mine was yumi yummy
Re: Things Women Do That Drive Men Away: Is It True ? by Kelvinj(m): 9:03am On Sep 17, 2009
Izeek tink yumi jst lied cos she must be involved in 1 of those
Re: Things Women Do That Drive Men Away: Is It True ? by hbabe(f): 9:07am On Sep 17, 2009
Very nice, will try to avoid them.
Re: Things Women Do That Drive Men Away: Is It True ? by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 17, 2009
No.s 2, 5 and 9.
Re: Things Women Do That Drive Men Away: Is It True ? by Boslo: 5:44pm On Sep 17, 2009
Dont really agree with no 4 cos we ladies like our men to figure out wot we really mean e.g am going to So so place could mean several things.It could be dat i want you to go wit me or i dont feel like going or am going now or i will go later.
Re: Things Women Do That Drive Men Away: Is It True ? by Yumi(f): 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2009
tundejayz:

which of this numbers are not correct ?

1. ACTING SWEET TO GET A MAN, THEN CHANGING

I am having the opposite problem, I stay quite constant, the last guy I saw totally changed to the opposite of what he was when we started speaking.   I have this problem in most relationships I have had. 

2. NOT GIVING ENOUGH SPACE  - "She watches my movment every sec because she thinks that every minute I'm not

with her I'm fooling around."

I definitely give  a man enough space sometimes we are all busy right, but I expect him to touch base with me at least once in his day to show me he thought about me and spend time with me at least a couple of times a week at the beginning. 

If I don't trust him I won't date him, occasionally I might do a late night call or early morning but its not often as I may sometimes want to sweet talk in bed, however I do not have time or energy to follow his every move nor the desire.

3. WANTING TOO MANY THINGS

I never ask a man for anything if he sees I need something and buys it I will appreciate it but hes going to have to look cause I won't point it out to him or bother him about it.  I work and always have even when I was in school I have learnt to rely on myself cause I don't want to owe anything to anyone.

4. NOT SAYING WHAT SHE MEANS

I say exactly what I mean and sometimes people don't like that  smiley grin smiley grin

5. THE THREE B'S OF SEX .bad, boring, battle sex (Using sex as a weapon because your man did something you did not

like , resolvin it nko after sex,

Never use sex as a weapon cause sex is a very spiritual thing for me and the bond between two people making love is to me very special and too precious to be used that way.  Also I like to satsify my partner sexually, so I don't do the bad, boring or battle stuff.

6. CONSTANTLY TALKING ABOUT OTHER MEN

I am a one man woman its really hard for me to even think about other men never mind talk about them.  smiley

7. BEING A DRAMA QUEEN (always nagging about something)

I don't do drama if you don't respect me and you continue to refuse to,  I leave.  No need for drama your a grown up as I wouldn't date a child you are responsible for your actions.  You are fully aware if you are not loving me or respecting me as you should.  Your mother raised you, I can help you develop your potential as an individual but this would only be through your cooperation and your participation, through logical discussion.  I hate scenes, shouting, anger and violence.  I choose to live my life peacefully I can't be in a relationship with anyone that doesn't.

8. BEING HARD AND COLD - "I  work as a security man at atan cemetery,yaba (night shift)  I don't have to be at home with my wife because the house is always as quiet as the cemetery ." - baba bimbo 

Am a very affectionate supportive partner, but I go cold if you cheat or treat me bad by neglecting me when I am being caring and warm towards you and I will definitely leave a man that plays around.  I really don't have time for that i hate sexually weak men.

9. CHEATING  - Some women will maintain that when a woman is cheating it's always the fault of a man.

Not all men cheat but a lot do.  I don't ever cheat if I am in a relationship with a man I am always very faithful and my ex used to swear his life on my fidelity.

10. ENGAGING IN A POWER STRUGGLE - I can't stand it when a woman always wants to prove to me that she's smart, tough, and independent -Dr Phil.

There is nothing to compete about really, I hate when men think they are in a competition with me as I am not into it.  Men who do that have to remember the only person you are in competition with is yourself to be the best person you can be, partner you can be.  When you compete with me and start trying to play me I laugh as the only person you are playing is yourself, the only person you are lying to is yourself and the only person who has to live with the ugliness you have become is yourself.
Re: Things Women Do That Drive Men Away: Is It True ? by Positivity(m): 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2009
I thought no. 2 was cool until the matter nearly get k-leg, felt like I was drowning! undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Do You React To Text Messages. Do You Reply All? / Being A Boyfriend! / When A Woman Puts Her Feet On Your Car's Dashboard ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.