Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Gianni Infantino Meets With Bukola Saraki At The National Assembly. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gianni Infantino Meets With Bukola Saraki At The National Assembly. Photos (22970 Views)

Osinbajo Meets With Bukola Saraki For Security Summit / Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gianni Infantino Meets With Bukola Saraki At The National Assembly. Photos by allansie(m): 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
How will dis bring down d price of spag in d market
Re: Gianni Infantino Meets With Bukola Saraki At The National Assembly. Photos by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
what am i even reading here sef?
Re: Gianni Infantino Meets With Bukola Saraki At The National Assembly. Photos by Jay542(m): 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
This Saraki is doing a great job for this country, may God give him strength to take us to greater height.
What is he doing biko?? He is part of the slow pace of this country. #CorruptionAtItsPeak
Re: Gianni Infantino Meets With Bukola Saraki At The National Assembly. Photos by rita25(f): 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
THE SENATE SHOULD HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DWELL ON THAN FOOTBALL, SHOWS HOW DISTRACTED WE ARE...........SARAKI OF ALL PPLE SELF NOT SENATE COMMITEE CHAIR ON SPORTS ..THIS MY CONFUSED NAIJA I HAIL OH wink

1 Like

Re: Gianni Infantino Meets With Bukola Saraki At The National Assembly. Photos by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
With all these nice gestures.
Them still no go increase our Ranking grin
...... Na by gestures?!
Re: Gianni Infantino Meets With Bukola Saraki At The National Assembly. Photos by sportman117: 1:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
So who their meeting help, Naijabet man say so
Re: Gianni Infantino Meets With Bukola Saraki At The National Assembly. Photos by TheSPEAKER(m): 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
Richie0974:
I doubt if our sports minister even knows who the FIFA president is. Clueless minister.

So clueless and incompetent. Confusion everywhere. Just watch and see national assembly with footbal issues.
Re: Gianni Infantino Meets With Bukola Saraki At The National Assembly. Photos by MartinsIfeco(m): 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
dainformant:
dats good
May be he will make prices of goods to go down
Re: Gianni Infantino Meets With Bukola Saraki At The National Assembly. Photos by Isoni(m): 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
Landloard01:
Don't be surprised, one day the house may present a bill, to support a positive FIFA ranking for the Eagles.........

ROTFL grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gianni Infantino Meets With Bukola Saraki At The National Assembly. Photos by LocalChamp: 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
SARAKI, THE FACE OF CORRUPTION

1 Like

Re: Gianni Infantino Meets With Bukola Saraki At The National Assembly. Photos by plentyz: 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
good for him
Re: Gianni Infantino Meets With Bukola Saraki At The National Assembly. Photos by talktobode: 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
I don't understand how NTA remains like this when even ordinary Ebony Life TV, AIT, STV, Channels and common Soundcity have all taken the quality level of broadcasting to another height!

Buhari, come and completely overhaul NTA o!!!

Please biko!!!!
Re: Gianni Infantino Meets With Bukola Saraki At The National Assembly. Photos by ademusiwa14: 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
[size=28pt]You allow all 36 state to play separately.

we speak different languages and it is creating people. anyone who want to represent nigeria. let them go and represent nigeria. but state should represent them. to avoid trouble.
[/size]
Re: Gianni Infantino Meets With Bukola Saraki At The National Assembly. Photos by Alani86: 2:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
This Saraki is doing a great job for this country, may God give him strength to take us to greater height.

You are so daft! Can you point at one crucial thing he (bukola saraki) has ever done for this country? Was he the one who invited the man to Nigeria? Then, tell me how the man's meeting with him will tend to strengthen our naira and increase our standard of living? Go and check how much the idiots will claim it costs them to host the visitor, despite the hardship lingering in the nation. Stop being shallow! Start to think and talk like someone who has got a brain. Even a fool, when quiet is regarded as being wise!
Re: Gianni Infantino Meets With Bukola Saraki At The National Assembly. Photos by LORDOFAFONJAS: 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
Alani86:

You are so daft! Can you point at one crucial thing he (bukola saraki) has ever done for this country? Was he the one who invited the man to Nigeria? Then, tell me how the man's meeting with him will tend to strengthen our naira and increase our standard of living? Go and check how much the idiots will claim it costs them to host the visitor, despite the hardship lingering in the nation. Stop being shallow! Start to think and talk like someone who has got a brain. Even a fool, when quiet is regarded as being wise!
I feel your pain bro!
Re: Gianni Infantino Meets With Bukola Saraki At The National Assembly. Photos by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
Correct, talk better not looting

1 Like

Re: Gianni Infantino Meets With Bukola Saraki At The National Assembly. Photos by feedthenation(m): 3:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
Both of them are corrupt, presiding over two bloated, corrupt institutes ( Senate & FIFA)...of course they will be best buddies...
Re: Gianni Infantino Meets With Bukola Saraki At The National Assembly. Photos by oblak00(m): 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
Whites must cross legs in every meeting. That sac abi bedsheet saraki is putting won't make him cross leg. I wonder what he will look like
Re: Gianni Infantino Meets With Bukola Saraki At The National Assembly. Photos by sammyclassics(m): 4:13am On Jul 26, 2016
hazyfm:

Forget the colour

Enjoy the moment
I mean they love that posture.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu, Reconcile With Asari Dokubo - Ohanaeze Begs / APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 / Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.