Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

That Innocent Girl Is Now A Beast & Pain In My A**s - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Innocent Girl Is Now A Beast & Pain In My A**s (4373 Views)

Lines Playboys Use To Have Sex With Innocent Ladies / VIDEO: Niakid Bathroom Video Recorded By A Beautiful Innocent Girl Leaks Online / 5 Signs You Are A Beast In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Innocent Girl Is Now A Beast & Pain In My A**s by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
we melt at my shop 8 years ago, she came to buy bluethtooth headset........i quickly collect her number & immediately ask her out on phone same night,she made it simple for me .....after month of relationship i got to realize how innocent she was and my plan change from use & dump to i will marry her.....
she wanted to learn hairdressing but i told her that i cannot marry any lady that did not go to higher institution, she let me known the financial capability of her single parent mum since her father late....i promise to assist & she gain admssn to one polytechnic....
she got pregrant for me when she was in Hnd one & we decide to keep the baby....
The problem started now that she doing her Nysc, my first notice was that she now complain that i didnt last during sex,..i became worry because this girl alway beg me to stop before & nothing has change sexually abt me...infact i choose to marry her because of her low sexual libido..
Again, she pay me a visist & a particular number call her on her analogue phone, she pick pretend the the network is bad n she cant hear, i notice foul play then pick her digital phone stroll to her whatapp & chat up the number ...the guy was actually a banker at the bank she open for her Nysc allawe ...and saddly he's bleeping my woman......
continue shortly.....................................
Re: That Innocent Girl Is Now A Beast & Pain In My A**s by IHATEPUZZY(m): 12:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
Re: That Innocent Girl Is Now A Beast & Pain In My A**s by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
At least u went to the higher institution. Ur english should be better than this. I dint get any point from ur post. Stick with pidgin if it works for you.

3 Likes

Re: That Innocent Girl Is Now A Beast & Pain In My A**s by amuokuko: 12:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
Decrown94:
we melt at my shop 8 years ago,.

Since u melt her in ur shop, why not take her into ur room nd wax her back.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Innocent Girl Is Now A Beast & Pain In My A**s by NevetsIbot(m): 12:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
awww. Ehyah
Re: That Innocent Girl Is Now A Beast & Pain In My A**s by mizzbouqui(f): 12:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
Lolsss grin grin
Re: That Innocent Girl Is Now A Beast & Pain In My A**s by Slimdear(m): 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
The post is very sensitive and evokes so much pity,, The English of the dude shud be d last tin on ur mind

12 Likes

Re: That Innocent Girl Is Now A Beast & Pain In My A**s by goodmorning40: 1:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
But that was too long go u met her, why didn't u marry her when she was pregnant for u. Why have u not paid her bride price all this while

1 Like

Re: That Innocent Girl Is Now A Beast & Pain In My A**s by Tynasparks(f): 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
This is sad ...but 8years with no marriage yet

3 Likes

Re: That Innocent Girl Is Now A Beast & Pain In My A**s by CertifiedFreak(m): 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
The lady above me though. I still don't get what the dude is ranting about.
Re: That Innocent Girl Is Now A Beast & Pain In My A**s by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
lol...d guy don kuku deactivate..

1 Like

Re: That Innocent Girl Is Now A Beast & Pain In My A**s by JustHere2Observ(f): 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
Please which one is analogue phone and digital phone?

2 Likes

Re: That Innocent Girl Is Now A Beast & Pain In My A**s by izaray(f): 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
We are waiting patiently for the conclusion!

1 Like

Re: That Innocent Girl Is Now A Beast & Pain In My A**s by Fourwinds: 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
meeeenhhh .. d banker drilled oil well at ur backyard....

hmmmmmm... u didn't notice d change in d well abi
Re: That Innocent Girl Is Now A Beast & Pain In My A**s by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ehya. I know you are somewhere viewing this thread cry

Take heart
Re: That Innocent Girl Is Now A Beast & Pain In My A**s by sirusX(m): 5:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
Please which one is analogue phone and digital phone?

Maybe Nokia 3310 or any kpalasa for analogue shocked, and probably Android phone for digital cheesy

2 Likes

Re: That Innocent Girl Is Now A Beast & Pain In My A**s by Lubixy(f): 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
She melt you at ur shop ehyaa
Re: That Innocent Girl Is Now A Beast & Pain In My A**s by ikbnice(m): 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
From higher education to a higher level. She would even be regretting she had a baby for you. No girl is trustworthy no matter how innocent she looks or acts. She would bleep anything behind your back if the pay is good.
Re: That Innocent Girl Is Now A Beast & Pain In My A**s by egopersonified(f): 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
Nairalanders sha!!! English masters!!! Even those writing I'm as Am all over nairaland would still be criticizing people. You don't need to put anyone down for you to feel important. Very soon they will order se.un to start asking for at least a WAEC certificate before you can register on nairaland. Op is taking care of his business and sponsoring someone in school who has a child for him, at least let's respect him for this. #justsaying

5 Likes

Re: That Innocent Girl Is Now A Beast & Pain In My A**s by NemzySeries(m): 12:32am On Jul 26, 2016
Tynasparks:
This is sad ...but 8years with no marriage yet
yes, d guy is a phd holder in relationship engineering
Re: That Innocent Girl Is Now A Beast & Pain In My A**s by bayocanny: 1:00am On Jul 26, 2016
Lubixy:
She melt you at ur shop ehyaa
grin
Re: That Innocent Girl Is Now A Beast & Pain In My A**s by rosieluv(f): 5:06am On Jul 26, 2016
u took a stroll to er watsap? really?
Re: That Innocent Girl Is Now A Beast & Pain In My A**s by Lubixy(f): 7:30am On Jul 26, 2016
bayocanny:
grin
dat's wat d op said bt i cant relate b/w d topic nd wat d op wrote HW'S D GAL A BEAST:-/ and op yaf kuku deactivate
Re: That Innocent Girl Is Now A Beast & Pain In My A**s by bayocanny: 7:50am On Jul 26, 2016
Lubixy:
dat's wat d op said bt i cant relate b/w d topic nd wat d op wrote HW'S D GAL A BEAST:-/ and op yaf kuku deactivate
I concur jawe
Gm
Re: That Innocent Girl Is Now A Beast & Pain In My A**s by Lubixy(f): 8:07am On Jul 26, 2016
bayocanny:
I concur jawe Gm
goodmorning dear
Re: That Innocent Girl Is Now A Beast & Pain In My A**s by Tynasparks(f): 8:18am On Jul 26, 2016
NemzySeries:
yes, d guy is a phd holder in relationship engineering
lol
Re: That Innocent Girl Is Now A Beast & Pain In My A**s by Mhoxune(f): 8:22am On Jul 26, 2016
Such is life, people change at every stage of their lives. Abeg, how's she a beast . You actually had the intention of just using and dumping her from the outset and she has helped you by changing so, what's your problem . All guys should learn from this, don't always have a mind of using and dumping any lady you meet coz it may eventually backfire!

Op, ur English though shocked

2 Likes

Re: That Innocent Girl Is Now A Beast & Pain In My A**s by bayocanny: 9:55am On Jul 26, 2016
Lubixy:
goodmorning dear
How was your night?
Re: That Innocent Girl Is Now A Beast & Pain In My A**s by pweeryambre: 10:04am On Jul 26, 2016
Your plan changed from "use and dump to I will marry" shows you are not that enlightened yourself... well she's gone to university and is exposed now, so it will be hard to get her back, at least to you.
Be prepared to loose her.

1 Like

Re: That Innocent Girl Is Now A Beast & Pain In My A**s by Lubixy(f): 12:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
bayocanny:
How was your night?
xame as ur's
Re: That Innocent Girl Is Now A Beast & Pain In My A**s by bayocanny: 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
Lubixy:
xame as ur's
Haba! angry haven't told u how night went nah abi u sef have sleepless night ni
Re: That Innocent Girl Is Now A Beast & Pain In My A**s by Lubixy(f): 12:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
bayocanny:

Haba! angry haven't told u how night went nah abi u sef have sleepless night ni
sleepless is an understatement i did nt even lie on my bed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Moan/cry During Sex / ONE THING You Should Learn Even If You're a Woman or Lazy (Picture) / You Find This In Church Yard.. What Will U Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.