Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam (77432 Views)

Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC For Money Laundering And Internet Scam (photo / Abayomi Fredrick Ebiesuwa 'Chairman' Declared Wanted By EFCC For N53Million Scam / Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by lollmaolol(m): 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
henryanna36:
The EFCC, Ibadan Zonal Office, has arrested five suspected undergraduate scammers. Four from the Federal University of Technology Akure, (FUTA) and one from Adekunle Ajashin University, Akungba, (AAUA). They were picked up at an Off- Campus Residence located at Anuoluwapo Close, Stateline Hotel Road, off FUTA South Gate, Akure, Ondo State.

The suspects who are between the ages of 20 and 23 include: Adeleke Paul, 21, Adebiyi Tayo Abudu, 22, Akinsanmi Olusola Adeniyi 21, Ogundile Ademola James, 23 and Okali Ugochukwu, 21. The Commission got wind of their activities through series of gathered intelligence. Paul and his co-travelers, who go about with the name Tsunnami Gang and Young Pablo Money allegedly swindled unsuspecting foreigners and others to the tune of Sixteen million naira (N16M) recently by engaging in fraudulent activities of obtaining money by false pretences through scam mails. Paul is a 300 student of Building Technology while James and Olusola are both 400 level students of Agricultural Resources and Mathematics respectively. Okali is a 200 level student of Urban and Regional Planning, while Adebiyi Tayo is a 300 level Student of Mathematics of the Adekunle Ajashin University Akungba, Ondo State.

At the point of arrest, EFCC operatives recovered a 2006, black Toyota Highlander with registration number (Lagos) LND 112 EG, 2010 light- green Toyota Camry (Muscle) with registration number (Lagos) AAA 850 EF, laptops, three niApple iPhone 6 and three Blackberry phones from them. Some implicating documents were also found and downloaded from their laptops.They are to be arraigned in court as soon as investigation is completed.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/efcc-arrests-five-undergraduates-over.html

Wondering how their parents will feel. sad

2 Likes

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by AxeurdaddyIX: 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
Very good. Kudos to the Efcc for nabing them
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by ButterFrost212(f): 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Am a Yoruba girl Bt lets be sincere akure/ondo/Ibadan/ile ife guys r gud in dis biznes.. Hardly will u c any young guy in akure or so dat is clean from dis
Most of my frnds in JABU and futa arnt clean atall
by Ibadan you mean lautech guys abi, I think that's the cradle of yahoo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by bartho77(m): 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Am a Yoruba girl Bt lets be sincere akure/ondo/Ibadan/ile ife guys r gud in dis biznes.. Hardly will u c any young guy in akure or so dat is clean from dis
Most of my frnds in JABU and futa arnt clean atall

I just got a bone looking at your pic, I must admit you have a cute bubble butt. wink wink

1 Like

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
HungerBAD:
Not surprised.

The Nigerian Educational System has gone to the dogs,and this is sad.

How do you combine reading and scamming together?okay,the lecturers are "BLOCKED"

Undergraduates with a Toyota Highlander?Camry?in my days in the University,the biggest boys then were those who could pay for the Campus Shuttle back to their hostels.

And the biggest boys of all,were those who could take the Okada and sit alone(that means you paid for 2 seats).

This days?I don't get it. You can even tell the qualities of graduates our schools produces this days, by going to the NYSC section of Nairaland.

The English those guys type in there,is enough to make the Government cancel WAEC and JAMB.

It might be because i attended and graduated from the University,when we did not have the internet,that made me face my books only.

These guys should be dealt with.

What a shame.

I say Jail them.
boys need money.
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
AirSultan:
your ass is the truth hon kiss
u mean 'that ass is d truth '

U ignored my mention undecided
The road to hell is paved with Good intentions
Chepy1:

Baba, its not about them showing themselves, how will you make 16m and not think of getting a car .....The truth is they couldn't meet up with fees that come alone with the business.....Who no go, no know.

Nor be everything person dey voice out online. But I will tell u this, that money na change compare to Wetin I know Boiz dey collect. Any street Boiz wey collect now dey invest, and even run things with politicians and top businessmen. These guys nor try at all.
Laveda:

Give me 10 reasons why I should swear?

Go and buy higher education and black biro so i go write note undecided
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
shamecurls:

No vex! #SayYesToDrugAbuse #SayYesToFraud #SayYesToCultism #SayYesToDrugTrafficking #DrinkIrresponsibly

Hahahahahahaha. Funny you, abeg life hard for Nigeria jorr
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by agabaI23(m): 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lol am serious.. Pls google it undecided
Don't need to google nothing, I goggled your profile pic. It is enough evidence that you can be naughty for Africa tongue
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Laveda(f): 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
joborskill:

Go and buy higher education and black biro so i go write note undecided

grin tongue

But on a more serious note, scamming is bad, would you be happy if you become a victim?
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Welcomme: 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
HungerBAD:
Not surprised.

How do you combine reading and scamming together?okay,the lecturers are "BLOCKED"

Undergraduates with a Toyota Highlander?Camry?in my days in the University,the biggest boys then were those who could pay for the Campus Shuttle back to their hostels.

And the biggest boys of all,were those who could take the Okada and sit alone(that means you paid for 2 seats).

This days?I don't get it. You can even tell the qualities of graduates our schools produces this days, by going to the NYSC section of Nairaland.

The English those guys type in there,is enough to make the Government cancel WAEC and JAMB.

It might be because i attended and graduated from the University,when we did not have the internet,that made me face my books only.

What a shame.

I say Jail them.
Bros, ur EnglishBad. U sef just dey gbagaun any how. 'This days'? Our schools produces this days? Bros, return that ur certificate back to your school. Cuz it is obvious, evident that you yourself, you are a disgrace to Nigeria Educational system. I am not a saint either.

1 Like

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
naughtynaughty:
u mean 'that ass is d truth '

U ignored my mention undecided
Oh that's not even yours cheesy

When? shocked

Jor mobinu, it wasn't intentional o sad
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
Wow, what a shame, I Sabi that Ugochukwu guy, and he's not from a poor family at all, we both attended same pre-university college in 2012, where each student paid 750k for six months. We call him Ugo then, but he had it in him even then, he used to sneak out to smoke.
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by ButterFrost212(f): 7:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
HungerBAD:
Not surprised.

What a shame.

I say Jail them.
you lost me at undergraduates with Toyota Camry and what not, egbon we're not even in your time anymore,even secondary school kids these days drive cars, so spare us the in your days story. And not that I support this fraud of a thing, but you have to give it to them, the time and brain they put into this stuff is not a joke. But still I agree with you, they should be dealt with thoroughly
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by elmisti(m): 7:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
ButterFrost212:

Elmisti will be here na, oga working boy...wait sef, are you in ilorin? And it's Jemima from the NTSC thread if you remember.

nysc bah? nt in ilorin, onitsha is wr d ministry is.
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Jloveme(m): 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
chukwukadibia10:
God made Magas

Magas no d finish.

Hustle is real.

EFCC don like ur comment..i pity u
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
ButterFrost212:
by Ibadan you mean lautech guys abi, I think that's the cradle of yahoo.
yes lautech shocked shocked shocked
Smh worst undecided true .. It's so common wit Yoruba guys.
My frnd sometimes begs his frnds in abroad to buy flowers,wristwatch etc for one of his clients.. His frnds will write the imaginary lady name on it and send it to d oyibo guy.. Lol
Cray grin
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
Laveda:

grin tongue

But on a more serious note, scamming is bad, would you be happy if you become a victim?

What if a guy drives u out on Valentine's day in a range rover sport with the intention of lavishing u with expensive gift and so on? Can u resist the urge? Won't you be eager to show him off and do shakara to your friends? You go don chop him money far before you care about his source of money. Just trying to point out the hypocrisy in naija ladies.

I hate and will never condone fraud. Hard work pays
Stelvin101:

Nor be everything person dey voice out online. But I will tell u this, that money na change compare to Wetin I know Boiz dey collect. Any street Boiz wey collect now dey invest, and even run things with politicians and top businessmen. These guys nor try at all.
That's what most of you think, bro no so. If ain't working with science how d money go take dey cum steady, how u wan run things with politician . Once local police see you riding some kinda cars they tax you monthly. Imagine a guy riding Camry 010 paying 40k a month to police if you can't they threaten to let your info out to these Efcc guys. The month wey u get client how you wan take pay .
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by shamecurls(m): 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
Stelvin101:

Hahahahahahaha. Funny you, abeg life hard for Nigeria jorr

grin grin grin
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by gamargu(m): 7:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
Always whenever you hear scam you will never see hausa or fulani it's always southerners. Southerners and criminality are like bread and butter no wonder their politicians are ridiculously corrupt
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
bartho77:

I just got a bone looking at your pic, I must admit you have a cute bubble butt. wink wink
Misshatey pls comman reply him for me cheesy
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
anonimi:

I am sure you know that your DullardPoo from Daura and their All ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC "navigator" contributed to the education system going to the dogs.
So when you wail about our education system, know against whom you are wailing. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027366_buharinu_jpeg5ce072fcf9c5443e849caa9cebbeaa57

Be careful, the way u hate buhari, u might kill urself b4 2019.

3 Likes

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by elmisti(m): 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
naughtynaughty:
dats so true .. Ull see even a small boy doing it .. Even if it's just 10k they make.. Dey r okay.. So far Dey r just doing it

with d way dollar is ehn, I wnt be surprised Wen I see PhD holders scamming Whitey
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by ButterFrost212(f): 7:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
naughtynaughty:
yes lautech shocked shocked shocked
Smh worst undecided true .. It's so common wit Yoruba guys.
My frnd sometimes begs his frnds in abroad to buy flowers,wristwatch etc for one of his clients.. His frnds will write the imaginary lady name on it and send it to d oyibo guy.. Lol
Cray grin
Hahaha grin just imagine, but white people are slow aswear.
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
AirSultan:
Oh that's not even yours cheesy

When? shocked

Jor mobinu, it wasn't intentional o sad
saw u viewing a thread and wanted to flirt wit u small kiss
Anyways.. Showapa,
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Missshatey pls comman reply him for me cheesy
bartho77, what's hard on
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Laveda(f): 7:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
joborskill:

What if a guy drives u out on Valentine's day in a range rover sport with the intention of lavishing u with expensive gift and so on? Can u resist the urge? Won't you be eager to show him off and do shakara to your friends? You go don chop him money far before you care about his source of money. Just trying to point out the hypocrisy in naija ladies.

I hate and will never condone fraud. Hard work pays

You see you just concluded.. There's a huge difference when a guy takes me out and when I know he's fully into yahoo. Truth be told I can't keep them as friends, I'll have always have this fear that higher authorities are coming for him, everyone is different, Alright?

I'm happy you detest fraud. admirable.

1 Like

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by alexrotimi123: 7:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
HungerBAD:
Not surprised.

What a shame.

I say Jail them.
enemy of progress how did it affecting your life monkey
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Jacko1(m): 7:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
Bad belle efcc

Their anger is the boys buying whips

Sha dose boys just cast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cultists Caught During Initiation At Imo Secondary School (Photos) / Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) / Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.