Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam (77421 Views)

Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC For Money Laundering And Internet Scam (photo / Abayomi Fredrick Ebiesuwa 'Chairman' Declared Wanted By EFCC For N53Million Scam / Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lol lemme oooo tongue
Ondo guys r worst grin
Naa hustle naaah cheesy. Who wan date poor boy

1 Like

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Iyaju(m): 8:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
See as Oga Ugo hold him own best swindler award. He's a star grin
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by leofab(f): 8:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ko
checkolatunji:

So you no sabi difference between Build and Approve? Na WA for you, I pity person wey send you go school, that is if you go sef
they approved ad you built either pocket money?? By the way; how many did Bäbä and Atiku approved ?
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by viadbenzene(m): 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
lol.... Are they new to shiitz?
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
naughtynaughty:
saw u viewing a thread and wanted to flirt wit u small kiss
Anyways.. Showapa,
Sorry ehn..

All these election ppl spamming someone's mention are not helping matters too...angry

I'm cool, I hope you're too
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by esthel(f): 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
Demola why?

1 Like

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Carsells(m): 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
Small boys that would have had better things to do with their life. Nothing good comes easy.
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by comeandmarry: 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
All dis Street niggis dey use ogunmeh.
Dey run alibaba.
I dey run comeandmarry and I dey drive low key.
Dis ibadan niggis aint smart,im sure they got 3m each,instead of investment, dey dumb ass niggis went onay lame ass car shopping ish.
Fhuck dis ish men.
Enjoy Yur efcc arrests niggis.

Dumb ass niggis.
I Wan chat with my maye
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
AirSultan:
Sorry ehn..

All these election ppl spamming someone's mention are not helping matters too...angry

Aiit
I'm cool, I hope you're too
aiit love

I told u my skul yaf resume ? smiley
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by todyms: 8:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
HungerBAD:
Not surprised.

This days?I don't get it. You can even tell the qualities of graduates our schools produces this days, by going to the NYSC section of Nairaland.

The English those guys type in there,is enough to make the Government cancel WAEC and JAMB.

It might be because i attended and graduated from the University,when we did not have the internet,that made me face my books only.

These days...
You can even tell the calibre of graduates our higher institutions of learning (our schools) produce these days...
#JustSaying
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
Laveda:

You see you just concluded.. There's a huge difference when a guy takes me out and when I know he's fully into yahoo. Truth be told I can't keep them as friends, I'll have always have this fear that higher authorities are coming for him, everyone is different, Alright?

I'm happy you detest fraud. admirable.

Even though i condemn their actions, do i blame them? We are in a society where people judge a guys success with materialism. Every one hails their hustle forgetting they are mere students who should be investigated for living beyond their means. You girls are also not helping matters. Most of u will rather go with these flashy but empty brained guys than that student on a 7k monthly pocket money from home. In order to lay girls and feel fly, the foolish ones amongst them go for the quick wealth options which never last. Blame the useless society we live in
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
It is so unfortunate,tears rolling down my eyes.ademola is like a junior brother to me,he is a close friend and a family friend.we live just 3 houses apart in Akure at eyin ala. I warned him on several occasion and we still talked last 2 weeks. He owns that highlander.i just pity his parent,he is the second born and a very young boy for that matter.imagine,a 400 level student.money is gone,education,wasted,no investment and putting his family to shame.

2 Likes

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
naughtynaughty:
aiit love

I told u my skul yaf resume ? smiley
No you haven't.

you told me you miss writing exams tho..

wishing you success in your final exams honkiss
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by favourmic(m): 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
HungerBAD:
Not surprised.

The Nigerian Educational System has gone to the dogs,and this is sad.

How do you combine reading and scamming together?okay,the lecturers are "BLOCKED"

Undergraduates with a Toyota Highlander?Camry?in my days in the University,the biggest boys then were those who could pay for the Campus Shuttle back to their hostels.

And the biggest boys of all,were those who could take the Okada and sit alone(that means you paid for 2 seats).

This days?I don't get it. You can even tell the qualities of graduates our schools produces this days, by going to the NYSC section of Nairaland.

The English those guys type in there,is enough to make the Government cancel WAEC and JAMB.

It might be because i attended and graduated from the University,when we did not have the internet,that made me face my books only.

These guys should be dealt with.

What a shame.

I say Jail them.

Abeg let hear word let them go jail saraki and other first
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Netcontactsng1(m): 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
I keep wondering why all the Suffersticated Scammers Gee boys have Ade- in their names. undecided

2 Likes

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by bartho77(m): 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
MissHatey:
bartho77, what's hard on

Did I mention 'hard on' in my post?. ... .. Hmmm.
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Kakamorufu(m): 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
aywhy93:
Funny enough, the guy who claimed he's in Mathematics, AAUA is someone I've never seen before and he claimed to be in my department and level!

I know him wella. I think he is an economics student. Used to chill at SUB very well.
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Laveda(f): 8:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
joborskill:

Even though i condemn their actions, do i blame them? We are in a society where people judge a guys success with materialism. Every one hails their hustle forgetting they are mere students who should be investigated for living beyond their means. You girls are also not helping matters. Most of u will rather go with these flashy but empty brained guys than that student on a 7k monthly pocket money from home. In order to lay girls and feel fly, the foolish ones amongst them go for the quick wealth options which never last. Blame the useless society we live in

I understand, but then I still feel its all about determination and going for what you really want.
The kinda friends they keep aids in all these,why go extra miles to keep a girl? As far as scamming? Sheer stupidity undecided contentment is the key,we still got the ones who are working and same time schooling,smart ass!

And for the girls, dunno what to say, anyways we all got our different lives to live they've got the right to useless theirs. undecided

2 Likes

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by aljpimp(m): 8:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
I can see people hailing these scammers know nothing about internet fraud...you think its just about sitting behind the keys and just getting paid...maybe one day when you become a victim of scam by the one you trust, you'll understand where the money comes from..

4 Likes

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by bonechamberlain(m): 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
Badgers14:
Name Checkers Association Kano branch reporting for duty cheesy cheesy grin

Since both SW and SE were represented.... No victor no vanquished grin
Chai grin "no Victor no vanquished" una no go kill person. grin
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by dannylink: 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
The guy is a 400level pol science student,they call him T J.
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by dannylink: 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
The guy is a 400level pol science student,they call him T J. D guy even scam effc with his identity.

1 Like

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by shizzleStar: 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
That stupid boy just spoilt the fun. What were you thinking mingling with oluwole fraudsters and inbreeeeding soka forest cannibals from the ewedu eating oduduwankers from the brown roof republic?

These scratcfaced coneheads are known worldwide for internet fraud, credit card scams and online theft and criminality. Now these Zimbabwean afonja's have roped you into a crime that is their exclusive preserve and you foolishly followed them. See where your association with these slum dwellers have led you now

Ugochukwu whyyyy?? you facked up big time. I am so pissed right now angry

1 Like

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by youngest85(m): 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
JackBaueress1:
Name Checkers Association of Nigeria, Alaba branch reporting. grin

Thank God na only one Igbo boy they among

grin grin

Is Alaba in nigeria?
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Alvin007: 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hmm...deep sigh...warned Demola and Tomide(Paul)..but they didn't listen. We just have to pray for 'em. They are just toooo young.. sad

3 Likes

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Emyogalanya: 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
See how the involved an innocent igbo boy just to spoil his name

2 Likes

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
joborskill:

bro, I still blame them. when you put u future on the line just to feel fly and get laid by the best girl, then be ready for d consequences. a little patience could have done it..where em girls now? fast life no dey pay
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by nek12: 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
JackBaueress1:
Name Checkers Association of Nigeria, Alaba branch reporting. grin

Thank God na only one Igbo boy they among

grin grin

That Igbo boy, his mother must be a Yoruba cheesy

2 Likes

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
esthel:
Demola why?
u know him? His parent lives in my street,
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Seyigold1993: 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
Demola,@ first I thought O.G (Ope) your sis was arrested too,cant believe you weren't invicible afterall, Paul, your gf(Monisola) has been crying her eyes out for the past 2 days.This is the end guys,dont think you'd be able to get out of this.Sorry tho

2 Likes

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by checkolatunji: 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
leofab:
Kothey approved ad you built either pocket money?? By the way; how many did Bäbä and Atiku approved ?

That is the question? And if I may ask, approving without improving the ones on ground, how about that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) / Cultists Caught During Initiation At Imo Secondary School (Photos) / Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.