Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,672 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Pick Pocket Caught Handed Over To Police In Lagos (video&pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pick Pocket Caught Handed Over To Police In Lagos (video&pix) (582 Views)

PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid / 11 African Presidents Who Handed Over Power Peacefully / 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pick Pocket Caught Handed Over To Police In Lagos (video&pix) by Oooops: 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
Wonders they say shall never end...
I was on my way back from work, inside a bus going to Oshodi from Anthony when a guy wanted to pay the conductor but discovered the cash is his pocket was missing. He quickly raise alarm and held the guy sitting beside him accusing him of taking the money. The guy started denying it but couldn't defend his denial as he quickly dropped the money on the floor which was noticed by all.

He was about to be beaten but we held sway.

We found a police post on the way and as a crusader against jungle justice I insisted he should be handed over to the police.

Below are pictures/video of the event.
Enjoy and SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE.

Sauce... Life witness

Re: Pick Pocket Caught Handed Over To Police In Lagos (video&pix) by sarrki(m): 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
N some guys stole billions But protected by same police
Re: Pick Pocket Caught Handed Over To Police In Lagos (video&pix) by Beanhead(m): 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Force Decadence / OMG!!! Popular Lawmaker Nabbed In Str!p Club As D!rty Photo Leak Online / Edo 2016: PDP Aspirant, Chief Solomon Edebiri Dumps Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.