Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

my horrific one night stand.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / my horrific one night stand.. (2468 Views)

One Night Stand Gone Wrong / Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? / Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

my horrific one night stand.. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
ever been deceived by the females work of art? a situation where an old woman looks u18. well I have been pranked and my story goes thus...

I was off duty on this particular day so i decided to hang out with my Paddy dem instead of been home alone. at the bar, I noticed a fair lady giving me this seductive look and winks. so as a badt guy, I went straight to her and we started a little chit chat and also shared a bottle of jack daniels with my eyes ravaging the 36dd cup sized boobs with the tips playing a peek a boo prank on me.
in summary, we both retired at my apartment and the rest of the night was history for I was drunk on f?ck.. well the horror occurred the next morning when I turned and wanted to peck my princess and possibly go some few rounds and I noticed her hair had detached from her head... I wasn't scared not until I peek at her from behind for she was backing me and I noticed she's damn bald.... ewooo! I had to tap her to enquire what the baldness is about when I was hit by another horrific sight I couldn't behold.. my Dame got loose teeth and her breast are sagged with wrinkles spread all over.. I couldn't stand the old woman sitting before me as I started crying and wailing regretting why I took much alcohol " as she too looks sober".. I guess the alcohol we took loosen her so she didn't notice when all her gadgets fell off including her fake teeth.

well the amazing thing is that after the whole saga, she rearranged herself and was looking 18 once again as I begin to doubt and checked if it was two people that shared my bed with me and i had to go check if she forgot her older version in my room.

well to God be all glory, now I prefer taking ladies to the pool. at least they can't hide behind the make up and if you forming I can't swim, I push you inside by force..
so guys, ever been pranked or deceived by make up abi make over nii?
Re: my horrific one night stand.. by cruzita(f): 5:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
grin grin

this story no go kill me o
Re: my horrific one night stand.. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
cool cool
Re: my horrific one night stand.. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 25, 2016

Re: my horrific one night stand.. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
hmmm well this is why i only woo ladies at the swimming pool or at the gimm.
Re: my horrific one night stand.. by Rukayatmusa(f): 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
No be small thing
Re: my horrific one night stand.. by LuveU2(f): 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
Lmao grin
Re: my horrific one night stand.. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
cruzita:
grin grin

this story no go kill me o

seriously, I cried like a baby and she was even the one telling me not to cry that nothing is new under the sun... when I dey shout "aye mi to baje (my life have spoil)"... and I was like not this one should happen to me... you ladies eenh... may God judge you all...
Re: my horrific one night stand.. by Garshyzee(m): 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
i share ur opinion bro...ladies been deceiving guys since 100bc........

take her to the pool first before further arrangements.......
Re: my horrific one night stand.. by Young03(m): 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
Op u c ur life
thats wat fit womanwrapper like u
ashawo nwoke
sorry oo but na true I talk nah
Re: my horrific one night stand.. by cruzita(f): 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
doctorkush:
seriously, I cried like a baby and she was even the one telling me not to cry that nothing is new under the sun... when I dey shout "aye mi to baje (my life have spoil)"... and I was like not this one should happen to me... you ladies eenh... may God judge you all...
bros kpele o
Re: my horrific one night stand.. by may01(f): 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
Op why are you lying?

1 Like

Re: my horrific one night stand.. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
may01:
Op why are you lying?
ummmh (f) moniker, I have nothing to say...but what will I gain if I lie? your number?
Re: my horrific one night stand.. by mizzbouqui(f): 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
Eeyah sowie ooo op
Re: my horrific one night stand.. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
were ave been dear ur face dey scarce cool cool
mizzbouqui:
Eeyah sowie ooo op
Re: my horrific one night stand.. by mizzbouqui(f): 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
were ave been dear ur face dey scarce cool cool
I've been a bit busy, how are you?
Re: my horrific one night stand.. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
am Gud dear
mizzbouqui:

I've been a bit busy, how are you?
Re: my horrific one night stand.. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Eeyah sowie ooo op
thanks miss abi Mrs....
Re: my horrific one night stand.. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
kingcheezypuff... I'm a gigolo once, so where the old ladies at?
Re: my horrific one night stand.. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
doctorkush:
kingcheezypuff... I'm a gigolo once, so where the old ladies at?
I thought you said you ain't want to give you the hook up grin you done changed ya mind?
Re: my horrific one night stand.. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I thought you said you ain't want to give you the hook up grin you done changed ya mind?
just wanna get the feel of screwin a wrinkled kitten
Re: my horrific one night stand.. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
doctorkush:
just wanna get the feel of screwin a wrinkled kitten
Easy tiger!!! Easy!
...older women can be resilient but remember ta be gentle. grin
Re: my horrific one night stand.. by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Easy tiger!!! Easy!
...older women can be resilient but remember ta be gentle. grin
ow! sure..I'm gonna be gentle..
Re: my horrific one night stand.. by stevecantrell: 8:41am On Jul 26, 2016
doctorkush:

please just tell us you made this shit story up grin grin
Re: my horrific one night stand.. by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 26, 2016
stevecantrell:

please just tell us you made this shit story up grin grin
poo? so what are you gonna believe in this country?
Re: my horrific one night stand.. by 100Cents: 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
So finally, wetin come happen ?
Re: my horrific one night stand.. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
100Cents:
So finally, wetin come happen ?
she collected money and left
Re: my horrific one night stand.. by saintdennis(m): 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
Lemme share 1 out of numerous encounters.

Well I boarded a bus, this lovely fwesh girl sat beside me, I yarn am, collect pin?
... we chatted up sha then she paid me a visit, luck shone on me cos the downpour was sudden and hard while she was on a bike 2 my place.

So she was lil wet n cold anyway Basically we had real gud sex she was teasing me with paying me to knack her again while illustrating with her wallet when some contents fell off...I picked the i.d card n couldn't believe the DOB.

she confirmed to me she was 31, I was 19 @ the time...I normally like older women sef so it wasn't my prob the wahala was she looked sooo young like 18-23yrs , all her assets were still ripe, my fear was whether or not she be ghost.

After she left I became a prayer warrior. grin tongue grin
Re: my horrific one night stand.. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
saintdennis:
Lemme share 1 out of numerous encounters.

Well I boarded a bus, this lovely fwesh girl sat beside me, I yarn am, collect pin?
... we chatted up sha then she paid me a visit, luck shone on me cos the downpour was sudden and hard while she was on a bike 2 my place.

So she was lil wet n cold anyway Basically we had real gud sex she was teasing me with paying me to knack her again while illustrating with her wallet when some contents fell off...I picked the i.d card n couldn't believe the DOB.

she confirmed to me she was 31, I was 19 @ the time...I normally like older women sef so it wasn't my prob the wahala was she looked sooo young like 18-23yrs , all her assets were still ripe, my fear was whether or not she be ghost.

After she left I became a prayer warrior. grin tongue grin
lol... some girls or lemme use ladies are like that. I have a pretty one like that and she is way older and 31 also but looks 20 and fresh. not until the day she told me her age I started to call her aunty

Re: my horrific one night stand.. by jimmyolasun: 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2017
Just like how demilade deceived me
Re: my horrific one night stand.. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
jimmyolasun:
Just like how demilade deceived me
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

See Now, 7 Strong Reasons Why Ladies Friend Zone You / When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday / Female Bestie To Guys Is A Scam!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.