Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

6 types Of Ladies You Approach for the first time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 types Of Ladies You Approach for the first time (2435 Views)

Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 types Of Ladies You Approach for the first time by Dotwillis1(m): 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
Most guys now prefer to meet ladies on social media as its more easier, especially the shy ones or those who don't have the boldness to approach. Even when they have the lady at their very reach, they still prefer to find a way of getting her contact somewhere else and start the conversation online.

Meanwhile, we still have guys who got the gut and don't care about being embarrassed or turned down. They approach every beautiful lady they set their eyes on and strike a convo. However, as ladies possess different characters and respond differently to strangers, below is the short list of their categories that we are all familiar with

1.ill-mannered

The disparaging look they give will be their first attempt to dishearten you in talking to them. This type of ladies don't have answer to any question you ask them. They won't be willing to respond to anything you ask, even their name will be a problem for them to tell you.
The only response they have to your questions will be 'why do your want to know'
Sucks!

2.headless chicken

These ones can make you walk and get your feet hurt. Be prepared to follow them to wherever they are going, no where exactly but because they won't wanna grant you that audience, you will be the one running to catch up with them. And after everything they be like 'i don't give my number to strangers' ... Like seriously? after the long mile walk

3. The Slick

This types of ladies won't make you fight much for an audience with them. They respond politely and will give you their number at the first request. But then when you call, it turns out to be an Aboki man picking it sad

4. Engaging

They connect well during a conversation. Tho their look might say otherwise, but then when you start talking to them, you realize they are friendly and fun to be with.

They are so free and you will start to wonder if they like you already. That very moment you met will be like you v known each other for long. But then you be like WTF! when they start talking about their bf undecided

5. Foodie
They are mostly campus babes. It's when a guy walk up to them they remember they haven't eaten since morning. You have only known her name and the next thing you hear is 'Im hungry' ....'God will feed you... Let me passundecided

6. The Slag
These are ladies you collect their contact with ease. They will even request you bring your phone for them to save it.

The next weekend, she's in your bed laying unclad grin

Ladies which category do you belong?

... Lalasticlala

..feel free to add more

@dotwilliz

1 Like

Re: 6 types Of Ladies You Approach for the first time by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
grin
ENGAGING grin
Re: 6 types Of Ladies You Approach for the first time by Papiikush: 3:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lol... Why will you approach a lady who you are just seeing for the first time and expect a good audience?

1 Like

Re: 6 types Of Ladies You Approach for the first time by Oladimejyy(m): 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
And those with smelling pussy

1 Like

Re: 6 types Of Ladies You Approach for the first time by LalasticSeun(f): 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
I think im engaging too
I don't even like embarrassing people
I'm nice to strangers cool
Re: 6 types Of Ladies You Approach for the first time by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nah the last one I dey like. No emotions attached. grin IamKashybaby is not like that cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 types Of Ladies You Approach for the first time by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
Engaging cool cool
Re: 6 types Of Ladies You Approach for the first time by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
SingleDad1:
Nah the last one I dey like. No emotions attached. grin IamKashybaby is not like that cry

Daaaaaddy! grin

The NL heart-throb grin how far?
Re: 6 types Of Ladies You Approach for the first time by Lalas247(f): 3:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lol op just wicked like wtf shocked

So wetin u think say we go pick

#team ENGAGING grin
Omo rada rada
Re: 6 types Of Ladies You Approach for the first time by tosyne2much(m): 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
Very funny write-up cheesy
Let me promote the ministry by adding my own to it

7. For food only

These are the type of ladies that can easily be dated with a plate of rice. They are ladies that can eat 10 wraps of Fufu at a go and will still be demanding for more. The moment you strike up a conversation with them, they will start telling you how they no longer have food stuffs and haven't fed for days

8. The Judgmental ones

The moment you approach these ones, they will look at you from head to toe before deciding whether to bash or welcome you. They are very judgemental that they judge guys by the quality of your shoe and trouser at first glance. Just hold your toilet key and start swinging it over your finger just to make it seem like it it's your car key and watch them drolling over you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 types Of Ladies You Approach for the first time by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Daaaaaddy! grin

The NL heart-throb grin how far?
grin I am cool babe, just monitoring you codedly cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 types Of Ladies You Approach for the first time by Dotwillis1(m): 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lalas247:
Lol op just wicked like wtf shocked

So wetin u think say we go pick

#team ENGAGING grin
Omo rada rada
grin

1 Like

Re: 6 types Of Ladies You Approach for the first time by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
You "Approach to Meet"

WTF does that mean Op
Re: 6 types Of Ladies You Approach for the first time by Dotwillis1(m): 3:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin
ENGAGING grin
LalasticSeun:
I think im engaging too
I don't even like embarrassing people
I'm nice to strangers cool

Tahrah:
Engaging cool cool

Lies everywhere grin

Continu
Re: 6 types Of Ladies You Approach for the first time by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
SingleDad1:
grin I am cool babe, just monitoring you codedly cheesy

Hahahah grin same here Big Daddy but its getting late on my side..i will rest very soon grin
Re: 6 types Of Ladies You Approach for the first time by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
Dotwillis1:

Lies everywhere grin

Continu

Ehhhnn..

Lemme ask Royalblak007 ..since he know much sumtin abt me wink
Re: 6 types Of Ladies You Approach for the first time by Dotwillis1(m): 3:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
tosyne2much:

7. For food only

These are the type of ladies that can easily be dated with a plate of rice. They are ladies that can eat 10 wraps of Fufu at a go and will still be demanding for more. The moment you strike up a conversation with them, they will start telling you how they haven't fed for days

grin grin

yea the foodie grin

I'm sure they always pray to meet different guys everyday so as to be getting their tummy fed

Cc Lalasticlala
Re: 6 types Of Ladies You Approach for the first time by Dotwillis1(m): 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
vargasvictory:
You "Approach to Meet"

WTF does that mean Op
can't dig? Get an axe
Re: 6 types Of Ladies You Approach for the first time by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hahahah grin same here Big Daddy but its getting late on my side..i will rest very soon grin
grin maybe you really did not dig. I mean, getting closer won't be a bad idea grin , as in like (intimate) cheesy . let's leave all this NL Holmes and sh!t behind and get real smiley
Re: 6 types Of Ladies You Approach for the first time by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
SingleDad1:
grin maybe you really did not dig. I mean, getting closer won't be a bad idea grin , as in like (intimate) cheesy . let's leave all this NL Holmes and sh!t behind and get real smiley

grin

Hahaha! I know but i have no plans to be ur nxt thread grin

U know , ur such a heart-throb wink ...girls are craving for a crispy cassava grin
Re: 6 types Of Ladies You Approach for the first time by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahaha! I know but i have no plans to be ur nxt thread grin

U know , ur such a heart-throb wink ...girls are craving for a crispy cassava grin

grin Don't think about it, our story won't get to Nairaland, maybe LindaIkeji and BellaNaija would be better. cheesy .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 types Of Ladies You Approach for the first time by Martin0(m): 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
Mehn am calling on (4) like paparazy
Re: 6 types Of Ladies You Approach for the first time by elkon(m): 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
tosyne2much:

7. For food only

These are the type of ladies that can easily be dated with a plate of rice. They are ladies that can eat 10 wraps of Fufu at a go and will still be demanding for more. The moment you strike up a conversation with them, they will start telling you how they no longer have food stuffs and haven't fed for days

8. The Judgmental ones

The moment you approach these ones, they will look at you from head to toe before deciding whether to bash or welcome you. They are very judgemental that they judge guys by the quality of your shoe and trouser at first glance. Just hold your toilet key and start swinging it over your finger just to make it seem like it it's your car key and watch them drolling over you.
yeh really. .I no no ooooo

Re: 6 types Of Ladies You Approach for the first time by Nickymezor(f): 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
Martin0:
Mehn am calling on (4) like paparazy
Martin how far? Longest tym. smiley
Re: 6 types Of Ladies You Approach for the first time by Martin0(m): 4:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nickymezor:
Martin how far? Longest tym. smiley
aaaaaaaa aaaaa see this woman oooo eee e don tae oo chai sometimes I do call u abi na flash self,I just dey ooo were u con dey na,nor dey visit us again abi
Re: 6 types Of Ladies You Approach for the first time by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
3 and 4 cheesy cool
Re: 6 types Of Ladies You Approach for the first time by RoyalBlak007: 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Ehhhnn..

Lemme ask Royalblak007 ..since he know much sumtin abt me wink

grin *drives off*
Re: 6 types Of Ladies You Approach for the first time by Oyindidi(f): 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
tosyne2much:

7. For food only

8. The Judgmental ones

grin it's not that bad tosin
Re: 6 types Of Ladies You Approach for the first time by tosyne2much(m): 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
grin it's not that bad tosin
But shey you know that's the way most ladies are? cheesy
Re: 6 types Of Ladies You Approach for the first time by Oyindidi(f): 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
tosyne2much:
But shey you know that's the way most ladies are? cheesy
I know grin but not as bad as you said. 10 wraps of fufu too much grin
Re: 6 types Of Ladies You Approach for the first time by tosyne2much(m): 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
I know grin but not as bad as you said. 10 wraps of fufu too much grin
So, how many wraps you fit eat? cheesy
Re: 6 types Of Ladies You Approach for the first time by Oyindidi(f): 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
tosyne2much:
So, how many wraps you fit eat? cheesy
Fufu wrap here dey very small. 3 or 4 cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am A Side Chick And I Am Happy Is That A Bad Thing? / Why Are Ladies Like This?? / Video Of Secondary School Girls Intw3rking Competition Surfaces Online (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.