Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:11 PM

Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate (45890 Views)

Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... / Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate, Says Okorocha / Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate - Gov.okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by adconline(m): 6:17am On Jul 26, 2016
JayJohnson:

I dont understand your argument! Are these the only people, so what is your point?
because as a typical Naija who lacks analytical ability to process things. Since Rochas is saying that Ekweremadu is unfit to hold leadership position in the senate because of his party affiliation without mentioning that he switched to APC while still holding on to his elected position on APGA platform.
I know it sounds complicated still, Tambuwal didn't lose his position as a speaker when he switched to APC even though PDP still had the majority
Back to Atiku, Supreme Court ruled in Atiku's favour that "he shall not be removed from office nor excluded from political process for switching parties" the only way to remove these Politrickians is to muster a majority vote and impeach them!
Now, does APC have super majority?? Hope it has sunk in? Got it? Gonna get it when I'm sipping champagne while getting a lap dance?!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by phenol33(m): 6:38am On Jul 26, 2016
bloodkiller:

how many times will you loose to learn that politics is not all about nairaland useless rant.
you're a bloody looser any controversial politics you put mouth always ended up in favor of the opposition why?
saraki case ( lost)
kogi guber (lost)
rivers (lost)
AkwaIbom (lost)
abia (lost)
Bayelsa (lost)
Rivers rerun (lost)
Ekiti (lost)
okezie court removal (on the verge of loosing) grin

now it's ekweremmadu which you'll probably loose

you no dey shame ogboo?

well so far saraki remains the SP there's nothing 10000 pieces of useless Rochas the crook can do ekweremmadu.

a whole Jagaban tried and failed na Rochas of yesterday na him go succeed.

tufiakwa grin
u don't know who Rochas is. he silenced Arthur nzeribe and iwuanyakwu in imo state talkless of ekweremadu.
Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by Unconditionalov: 7:08am On Jul 26, 2016
Okorocha is an idiot you should tell your papa Buhari to stop northernizing nigeria first, because deputizing the senate president is not the most important thing south east want.
Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by benheaven(m): 7:55am On Jul 26, 2016
Okorocha,the noise maker.Make more noise.Day dreamer.
Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by Ahmedhussain3463: 8:07am On Jul 26, 2016
bloodkiller:
[s][/s]
Nonsense we all know that apc controls imo and that's their choice so we expected nothing less.

we careless about election now where's only concern about the illiterate terrorist Daura dullard gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii destroying the economy
lol na so u hate buhari reach?
Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 26, 2016
adconline:

because as a typical Naija who lacks analytical ability to process things. Since Rochas is saying that Ekweremadu is unfit to hold leadership position in the senate because of his party affiliation without mentioning that he switched to APC while still holding on to his elected position on APGA platform.
I know it sounds complicated still, Tambuwal didn't lose his position as a speaker when he switched to APC even though PDP still had the majority
Back to Atiku, Supreme Court ruled in Atiku's favour that "he shall not be removed from office nor excluded from political process for switching parties" the only way to remove these Politrickians is to muster a majority vote and impeach them!
Now, does APC have super majority?? Hope it has sunk in? Got it? Gonna get it when I'm sipping champagne while getting a lap dance?!

There is no complication in here, just trying to make sense where obviously there is no sense. Your thought is seriously flawed illogical and highly contradictory
It is obvious you are one of the many confused nairaland jobless children, I escape thread to avoid your numerous insults and abuses which has started
You dont wrestle with a pig in the mud, you end up loosing even when you won
Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by Mrmart(f): 8:18am On Jul 26, 2016
[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=47881185][b]Gbam! That idiot called Ekweremumu, Must leave that seat and relocate to Head IPOB National Assembly, Since He Loves Them So Much... Nobody not even the northern mahdis called buhari can pull Ekweremmadu out of that seat. As for this pedophile called Rochas i really pity for him
Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by maestroferddi: 8:44am On Jul 26, 2016
kahal29:

Chai you are so pained but I wish you well in your judicial adventure but I assure you nothing will come out of it. Remember it's proved polling unit by polling unit because.. .. according to the Supreme Court judgment BTW Ikpeazu and Otti of Apga, Wike versus Dakuku of APC and Udom Emmanuel versus Umana Umana of APC to establish rigging or over voting.... It MUST be done polling unit by polling unit.

This is just the beginning.. . Like I said earlier this year.. .Those who celebrated the Supreme Court judgement that killed the card reader will one day wail and wail till they will be tired of wailing.

Miss NgeneUkwenu first raised the alarm in this post

https://www.nairaland.com/2902864/supreme-court-ruling-wike-vs

But some of you were carried away by victory of the moment.
So you are then unwittingly conceding that the election in Imo North Senatorial district was deliberately rigged/manipulated by APC/Rochas in cahoots with INEC so as to exploit the rulings of the Supreme Court?

Most APC supporters nauseate...

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by cochexky: 8:44am On Jul 26, 2016
bloodkiller:

how many times will you loose to learn that politics is not all about nairaland useless rant.
you're a bloody looser any controversial politics you put mouth always ended up in favor of the opposition why?
saraki case ( lost)
kogi guber (lost)
rivers (lost)
AkwaIbom (lost)
abia (lost)
Bayelsa (lost)
Rivers rerun (lost)
Ekiti (lost)

you no dey shame ogboo?

well so far saraki remains the SP there's nothing 10000 pieces of useless Rochas the crook can do ekweremmadu.

tufiakwa grin
THE BEST COMMENT , I love you for this comment . i will always like ur comment cos u get sense . God Bless you.
Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by Ejanla07: 8:52am On Jul 26, 2016
phenol33:
u don't know who Rochas is. he silenced Arthur nzeribe and iwuanyakwu in imo state talkless of ekweremadu.

he silenced them as the governor of Imo state. they re from Imo state.

he cant do jack outside Imo. no influence whatsoever.....

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by kahal29: 8:59am On Jul 26, 2016
maestroferddi:
So you are then unwittingly conceding that the election in Imo North Senatorial district was deliberately rigged/manipulated by APC/Rochas in cahoots with INEC so as to exploit the rulings of the Supreme Court?

Most APC supporters nauseate...

Hahaha.. .. Bros make we live this matter. We are all brothers and sisters.
Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by 3Ceagle(m): 8:59am On Jul 26, 2016
shamecurls:
Okorocha is now leading the East as expected......

I expect him to pilot affairs in favour of his region. Make more friends instead of enemy`s against 2019 or 2023. Who Knows, The presidency or Vice might be going to the region soon

The Presidency has always been Okorocha's ambition. He knew in the then PDP, it was not going to be possible to get to the top or even the governorship in Imo PDP. So he joined APGA to get to the governorship riding on the peoples sentiment against Ohakim. Okorocha cannot pilot the affairs of the region because some people see him as a traitor leaving APGA, like ACN a regional party.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by shamecurls(m): 9:01am On Jul 26, 2016
3Ceagle:

The Presidency has always been Okorocha's ambition. He knew in the then PDP, it was not going to be possible to get to the top or even the governorship in Imo PDP. So he joined APGA to get to the governorship riding on the peoples sentiment against Ohakim. Okorocha cannot pilot the affairs of the region because some people see him as a traitor leaving APGA, like ACN a regional party.

You re spot-on. But he remains the only viable joker to get to the Presidency
Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by maestroferddi: 9:05am On Jul 26, 2016
kahal29:

Hahaha.. .. Bros make we live this matter. We are all brothers and sisters.
Sure we are brothers and sisters but stop spreading APC falsehood.
Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by 3Ceagle(m): 9:25am On Jul 26, 2016
shamecurls:

You re spot-on. But he remains the only viable joker to get to the Presidency

No doubt he is the leading Igbo personality in APC, his success will depend largely on some other factors, like the attitude and comment of his party and party member on issues relating to SE and SS. Also bear in mind that the political terrain is unpredictable, who believed Amaechi for example will turn against Jonathan and PDP. Until he and his party connects to the SE and SS, his ambition will be a "Nearly"
Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by lexyclasy: 10:41am On Jul 26, 2016
bloodkiller:

saraki case ( lost)
kogi guber (lost)
rivers (lost)
AkwaIbom (lost)
abia (lost)
Bayelsa (lost)
Rivers rerun (lost)
Ekiti (lost)

you no dey shame ogboo?

tufiakwa grin
Blood-killer, you kill this one well.....one bottle of ALOMO BITTERS for you....the Ngenekwenu sef don tire me....always on the odd side ...even though he knows APC is dying he is ready to go to grave with it ....Shame...
Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by phynofino: 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
Rochas ibu my man but ibu iti
Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by adconline(m): 11:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
JayJohnson:

There is no complication in here, just trying to make sense where obviously there is no sense. Your thought is seriously flawed illogical and highly contradictory
It is obvious you are one of the many confused nairaland jobless children, I escape thread to avoid your numerous insults and abuses which has started
You dont wrestle with a pig in the mud, you end up loosing even when you won
Ur post is riddled with rhetoric and emotions. I cited at least 3 cases to support my while you have none to back up your emotional submission
Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by DerideGull(m): 11:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
kahal29:

Can't you see that APC is in clear insurmountable lead? How on earth can PDP win with this result am seeing :

Okigwe North Senatorial Rerun Results:

Apc = 48,921.
PDP = 40,142.
Difference = 8,777.

Outstanding Registered voters. 13, 000.

Reelection to take place in 15 polling units mainly in Isiala Mbano (Ararume LGA and Stronghold) and ihitte uboma ( APC Candidate - LGA)

Above crap remains among the reasons Nigeria has no business in democracy.
Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by Codes151(m): 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
bloodkiller:

saraki case ( lost)
kogi guber (lost)
rivers (lost)
AkwaIbom (lost)
abia (lost)
Bayelsa (lost)
Rivers rerun (lost)
Ekiti (lost)

you no dey shame ogboo?

tufiakwa grin
he's annoying! Always posting shit with a made up profile And famzing mods. Ngenekwenu needs rehab asap
Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by ganioo: 7:14am On Jul 30, 2016
May Enugu People dey dull, the Imo people dey eye the senate presidency. Igbos can slay. O ga oo.
Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by Firefire(m): 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Gbam! That idiot called Ekweremumu, Must leave that seat and relocate to Head IPOB National Assembly, Since He Loves Them So Much....

How market Mr. Ngene?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate by Frankiss44(m): 5:10am On Nov 09, 2016
shamecurls:

Hope you re aware and will agree with me that as far as National politics is concerned, Okorocha is the biggest political weight that the Easterners can boast of. Take it or leave it. He alone can propel Ndigbo`s to Aso-rock. He has the North-western alliance behind him.

The same north that is notorious for use and dump politics game? Forget it man, it will be extremely difficult to propel any Ndigbo to Aso Rock.. And if anyone even comes close, it won't be Okorocha... Which sane party will give her ticket to a man that isn't even loved by his people?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) / DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured / Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.