Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

5 Ultimate Ways To Melt Her Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ultimate Ways To Melt Her Heart (694 Views)

(guys) Melt Her Heart With This Words!!! / 10 Compliments That Will Melt Her Heart / See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ultimate Ways To Melt Her Heart by naphunlimited(m): 9:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
Every woman is special and should be treated as such, especially from a man who truly loves her. In any relationship, the borderlines between his life, her life, and your life combined is thin, but that’s no excuse for eliminating good manners, sweet gestures, and meaningful actions in your love life.

Read all Here- http://www.flexablog.com.ng/2016/07/5-ultimate-ways-to-melt-her-heart.html

Re: 5 Ultimate Ways To Melt Her Heart by halfricanadian(f): 9:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
embarassed embarassed cute
Re: 5 Ultimate Ways To Melt Her Heart by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
halfricanadian:
embarassed embarassed cute

I sure say u no dey think about anything wey pass love n relationship undecided romantic movies don finish you grin
Re: 5 Ultimate Ways To Melt Her Heart by halfricanadian(f): 9:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
notoriousDIG:

I sure say u no dey think about anything wey pass love n relationship undecided romantic movies don finish you grin

lol cheesy yab me well u hear

Corn head
Re: 5 Ultimate Ways To Melt Her Heart by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

lol cheesy yab me well u hear

Corn head

grin cheesy Oya kuku kan date me, we go dey live Telemundo n Zee world life.
Re: 5 Ultimate Ways To Melt Her Heart by halfricanadian(f): 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
notoriousDIG:

grin cheesy Oya kuku kan date me, we go dey live Telemundo n Zee world life.

tongue tongue no can do
Re: 5 Ultimate Ways To Melt Her Heart by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

tongue tongue no can do

Go joor embarassed
Re: 5 Ultimate Ways To Melt Her Heart by halfricanadian(f): 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
notoriousDIG:

Go joor embarassed

lol sorry na embarassed
Re: 5 Ultimate Ways To Melt Her Heart by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

lol sorry na embarassed

cheesy grin
Re: 5 Ultimate Ways To Melt Her Heart by sleamzy06(m): 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
don't make the first move ke? undecided

(1) (Reply)

This Really Got Me Thinkung.. / Getting Over A Heartbreak. / 5 Secrets To Increasing A Woman's Interest In You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.