Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (4033 Views)

/ / Lol, How Much Airtime Can A Guy Send For His Crush To Make A Good Impression? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by bollify(m): 6:25pm On Sep 01, 2016
You are generalising bro. Don't try bad first impression when you are in a job interview. Don't try it in your first meeting with the president of your country especially if you will need his recommendations in a forseeable future, you might end up crying. Don't try the bad first impression if you want to be a politician, because if you later decided to change, people will take you for a pretentious fellow. Consider Desmond Eliot and Jim Iyke contesting for the same political position. Trust me, Iyke will lose.
Re: by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
AmuEwu:
I'll convey this message to Buhari, let's see what he has to say
and then you will be arrested by the Nigeria Army.. And then dem go be like "we captured another Niger Delta Avenger Suspect"
Re: by passionate87(m): 11:25am On Sep 25, 2016
haha bro must every body be politicians Jim iyke no need am jare coz he've got business to take care of. keep up the good work ILegend baba
Re: by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2016

Re: by hadi200(f): 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
[quote author=iLegend post=47887819]First Good Impression Will Put You In Trouble. See Why.

I'll use myself (iLegend) and Airforce1 as a point of contact.

When you come across or meet someone for the first time (either online or offline), you summarize their lives in seconds. It's an assumption and the assumption stays for long.

Airforce1 created his account in May 31, 2008 and became active in 2013.

And

iLegend created his account in December 30, 2011 and became active in 2016.

When your first impression with people is a bad impression and they accepted you like that, then you're in a GOOD shape.

When your first impression with people is a good impression and they accepted you like that, then you're in a BAD shape.

Now, let's change iLegend to Jim Iyke or Robert Mugabe and change Airforce1 to Ramsey Nuoah or Goodluck Jonathan.

In terms of attitude: We all know Jim Iyke or Robert Mugabe are bad niccurs, but Ramsey Nuoah or Goodluck Jonathan are considered good men.

Everyone has accepted Jim and Mugabe for who they are and we've also accepted Ramsey and Jonathan for who they are.

When you meet people, don't hide all your bad sides, show it, because it'll help you in the future. (If you want to become famous).

Now, let's analyze these bad and good people.

A bad man has freedom of speech and will most likely become the peoples' favorite at the end.

A good man has no freedom of speech because he has caged himself and will probably become one of the most hated if he doesn't mind his business.

(Everything has an exception).

An accepted bad man can switch position and become a good man overnight, but a good man cannot switch position. If he does, the people will come after him. The people will be disappointed, because they expected "only good things" (your fans or critics go forget say 'youself you be human being o!' Cuz you gave them a first good impression).

If Jim and Mugabe try to become or act like Ramsey and Jonathan everyone will be so happy, but if Ramsey and Jonathan try to switch to Jim and Mugabe's lifestyle the sky will fall.

People will say things like:
1. You've disappointed me.
2. I have lost respect for you (I'm beginning to lose respect for you).
3. You're a disgrace.
4. You're acting like a kid.
5. You need medical help or deliverance.
6. And many more.

Side note: iLegend's blog will soon be launched, so stay tuned. Also, a forum called kobocloud.com will follow suit and the contributors will be paid for their original and intellectual articles. Stay tuned!

...back on track

Nice people are the cause of their problems. They made people believe they're good and caring and anything contrary to being 'good and caring' will backfire.

Bad people are the cause of their joy. They made people believe they're bad and they were accepted as humans and when they switch to being good NOTHING backfires, instead, they'll win more friends or fans and make more money. Everyone will start admiring them and thanking God for their turnaround.

(Women do this a lot — they always want to change a bad boy, but ignore or reject the nice guys).

Bad people are not truly bad. They only exhibit those attitudes or attributes because of their encounters in the past.

First bad impression is better than a first good impression. You can covert a first bad impression to anything, but you cannot do the same with a first good impression.

If you make a first good impression, then you need to keep if up as long as you live, but a first bad impression will help you navigate any browser.

I have a lot on my mind to share, but something is telling me to stop. Most people don't read long posts.

Summary in Pidgin

Bad impression na correct impression if you go fit change when the time reach.

Good impression na incorrect impression. If you dey act like good person you don fúck up. Any mistake wey you make people go start to dey judge you. Bad person don already dey used to bad mouth from people, but you wey be good person never shee chomtin.

iLegend fit say wetin dey in mind and get away with am, but if Airforce1 say the same thing omo na gobe. I'm known for being raw, so people are already waiting for my next naughty comment or thread. It's not a new thing.

Painting myself bad does not mean I'm bad, but it means I'm only showcasing my bad side which is 40% and the good side is kept for those who'll come closer to me.

Most celebrities we or the media portrays as bad people are not truly bad. If they don't make some noise no one will hear them out, ask Tinie Tempah. When people bump into them they always post how free, good and humble the celebs were.

Listen: it's your fúcking life and NEVER let anyone control it. People go talk and most of their words go hurt you badly, but no worry. Mouth wey talk bad go one day talk good. PERIOD.

(Listening to "Written in the Stars" by Tinie Tempah ft. Eric Turner).

Look for troubles, but make sure they're nonviolent.

Keep safe

iLegend™[/quote am so loving diz post wat à nice write up

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Please Clean Up! / 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention / Two Nigerian Lesbians Tie The Knot At Private Wedding In Canada (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.