Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin (20539 Views)

Buhari’s Family Disowns Zahra, Mohammed Indimi’s "Pre-Wedding Photos" / Edo2016: Obaseki Will Be The Next Governor Of Edo State – Esan Monarch / Edo2016: Photos From APC Rally In Auchi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by lekpaboy(m): 10:30am On Jul 26, 2016
Why are all edo governor ugly
Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by Bigii(m): 10:32am On Jul 26, 2016
saintdennis:

I heard bayelsa is now a small London sef, pdp all the way!
I heard bayelsa workers just received a 30% increase in the salary...pdp all the way!
I heard they've finished construction on 4 major bridges connecting the riverine areas.m.pdp all the way!

Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by EmmaOgbu(m): 10:33am On Jul 26, 2016
Hahahahaha

Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by saintdennis(m): 10:43am On Jul 26, 2016
McDoe:
Nigerians, particularly those electorates from the South South are so myopic; cannot read between the lines; lack sound political judgement and foresight. Else, how will a people that have been defrauded, impoverished and denied due to more than a decade of mal-administration under PDP contemplate returning such a terrible party to power againfor now. I weep for Edo people. U guys should remove the big political log in your eyes to enable u see and make sound judgement. In all ramifications, APC remains the best party for your state

U know what's up

1 Like

Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by Jirate(m): 10:44am On Jul 26, 2016
famology:
U made d same ranting b4 d imo state rerun.

No be me and you, wetin concern me with Imo?, Check my location before you mention me. cool
Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by saintdennis(m): 10:49am On Jul 26, 2016
[quote author=Bigii post=47898684][/quote]

#mental slave pls stfu

Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by Spicycat(f): 10:50am On Jul 26, 2016
All i have to say is simply...... Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by Spicycat(f): 10:51am On Jul 26, 2016
I personally don't have time for this election вυℓѕнιт talk less of campaigning for one party or the other, whoever will win will definitely win and nothing i repeat myself absolutely nothing will change. I just pity those that are yet to emancipate themselves from mental slavery.
Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by Jirate(m): 10:52am On Jul 26, 2016
APC has nothing to offer to Nigerians, They are our worst nightmare, Bastard APC cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by Jirate(m): 10:53am On Jul 26, 2016
McDoe:
[s]
Nigerians particularly those electorates from the South South are so myopic; cannot read between the lines; lack sound political judgement and foresight. Else, how will a people that have been defrauded, impoverished and denied due to more than a decade of mal-administration under PDP contemplate returning such a terrible party to power againfor now. I weep for Edo people. U guys should remove the big political log in your eyes to enable u see and make sound judgement. In all ramifications, APC remains the best party for your state[/s]

In 1989, Nigerian including my humble self took to the street in serious protest against Ibb Sap program, I guess you weren't born then, APC is several times worse than Sap. Thank God I won't be able to vent my Anger on You for your Rubbish post. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by justjify(m): 11:05am On Jul 26, 2016
uzo4real:
Seems ugliness dey dere genes..
angry

Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by maestroferddi: 11:08am On Jul 26, 2016
Maybe the the seemingly loss of Edo to PDP can jolt Buhari and APC from their deep slumber.

It is only in Nigeria where tribalism, religion and other primordial sentiments determine political choices that a party like APC that appears to have sworn to pauperize Nigerians would have the temerity to be asking for the continuation of this unprecedented misery.

PDP made a lot of fundamental mistakes chiefly of which include corruption but exactly is APC doing to, at least, normalize things? The answer is a huge ZERO.
Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by ehijoe(m): 11:08am On Jul 26, 2016
Obaseki family alone should go ahead and do the voting.
Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by uzo4real(m): 11:25am On Jul 26, 2016

Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by gbishman: 11:35am On Jul 26, 2016
This is a politics not monarchy, he has a right to follow his will and not dance to the tunes of family sycophants.
Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by temodent(m): 11:45am On Jul 26, 2016
Unfortunately the real election is not going to be won or lost on Nairaland the real electorate are in the trenches. Quite a number of nairalanders will bite their fingers after the election.

1 Like

Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 26, 2016
Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by higherpower: 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
Jirate:
Don Pedro knows that Edo people will not Vote for a stooge like his Brother hence he decided to pitch his Tent with the Man every one knows is going to Win, and that is Pastor Osagie Ize Iyamu.
It’s Beyond the Family, it even beyond Oshiomhole, APC is the Most Hated Political party in the World right now. cool cool

They just won Imo state Assembly! n on the verge of winning the Senatorial district in the heart of Biafra. Next time speak with sense.
Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by holaralph(m): 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
Jirate:
APC has nothing to offer to Nigerians, They are our worst nightmare, Bastard APC cool
pdp ruled nigeria for 16 years but they are not bastards and nightmare, but a party that just emerged just 1year and under 2 months as just become nightmare abi................. whereas the shortfalls in our present economy wasnt caused by pdp abi, when pdp was there crude oil price was spiking high attaining higher highs but apc came in to meet the treasury emptied and the crude oil price was plummeting very very fast oooo......................... i cant argue with you anyway but its only a financial guru that knows what Nigeria is facing presently.......................... @ Jirate leave tribalism and political affiliation hold on to the truth............... and you willl know understand better even rich men are crying let alone the struggling and poor men ..................... i cant blame you but you just commented based on your level of knowledge...........

1 Like

Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by Olatunde10(m): 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
please how can I post comment on NL. lolol. honestly this page is for mature ppl.
Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by oluwaahmed: 4:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
olowo72:
Click like if you think PDP ( Pastor Osagie Ize Iyamu.) will win.

Click share if you think APC (Godwin Obaseki) will win.

O boy dese days no luv 4 APC. Abeg dt STONE still dey lead buhari 4 d polls
Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by owanedo: 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
Agunechemba1:
Pedro has seen the future.

Pastor Osagie Ize iyamu's victory on September 10 is non negotiable.

The people of Edo state wouldn't vote for a party that has grounded the economy of this nation just in 14 months.

Osagie is the man for the Job.

A vote for POI is a vote for God.
ize iyamu can only win in your dream.if he gets 40per cent of edo votes he tried. Mark my words.
Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by Tedpgrass: 7:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
maestroferddi:
Maybe the the seemingly loss of Edo to PDP can jolt Buhari and APC from their deep slumber.

It is only in Nigeria where tribalism, religion and other primordial sentiments determine political choices that a party like APC that appears to have sworn to pauperize Nigerians would have the temerity to be asking for the continuation of this unprecedented misery.

PDP made a lot of fundamental mistakes chiefly of which include corruption but exactly is APC doing to, at least, normalize things? The answer is a huge ZERO.

My thoughts exactly!!!

The only thing APC has done so far is to turn the anti-corruption searchlight on disloyal party members or from opposing parties.

Understandably, the prevailing economic situation has not helped. But the gross ineptitude of the current administration (....growing cabal) is overwhelmingly obvious for all to see.

The waves of anticipation and hope created during the elections have crashed..... despite all attempts to hoodwink the electorate

Some of the attempts are rather alarming given potential future sequelae.

There is a growing band of e-warriors that have little deductive analytical skills and would support either party with an ardent die-hard attitude.

If this is a reflection of our growing youth, I worry for Nigeria...

If our leaders can't be held accountable by a growing group of extremely gullible, "armchair critic-minded" youth feeding off soft p..orn and denigration of the woman child, who will??

God help us Nigeria
God help us Nigeria
God see us through, amen!!!!!

1 Like

Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
Thank you sir....u that isn't myopic we see hw sensible u are with the way u reason...I juss can't understand why a learned person can't give constructive criticism without innsulting....why should u say a whole region or a state lacks forsight...infact u r a nitwit
McDoe:
Nigerians, particularly those electorates from the South South are so myopic; cannot read between the lines; lack sound political judgement and foresight. Else, how will a people that have been defrauded, impoverished and denied due to more than a decade of mal-administration under PDP contemplate returning such a terrible party to power againfor now. I weep for Edo people. U guys should remove the big political log in your eyes to enable u see and make sound judgement. In all ramifications, APC remains the best party for your state
Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by everozone: 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
Pedro has seen the hand writting on the wall.God has shown him that the victory pendulum will swing to Iyamu's side.Hence,other family members should do the needful and follow suit.
Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by Austino50: 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
this same pastor was with Lucky Igbinedion for eight years who stole Edo State dry, this so called pastor was in the PDP government in Edo State that destroyed Edo for eight to ten years, can one with right senses compare ten years of PDP in Edo state to that of eight years of Oshomole's APC? hmmm yeye dey smell, in fact it will be easier for a camel to go through the eye the needle than for PDP to win Edo state, Edos are too wise to fall cheaply for PDP thieves
Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by justjify(m): 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
[quote author=uzo4real post=47900087][/quote]
angry

Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:30am On Jul 27, 2016
canymix:
reject APC nw, vote any other party of ur choice and politicians will start recognizing power of the electorates
like which one
Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:31am On Jul 27, 2016
lucyhelp:
Why all these. If you vote wrongly you will suffer remember how edo state was under pdp.
haba leave dem na Shebi they want to learn the hard way
Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:33am On Jul 27, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
APC Government has failed Nigerians, PDP all the way grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
pdp failed consistently for 16 years. apc still have 3 years

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje And Wife, Hafsat On Azman Air Economy Class Seat (Photo) / Governor Ganduje Empowers Residents With Eggs, Noodles & Beverages (Photos) / Industrialization Grandplan, Akeredolu’s Remarkable Strides In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.