Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,370 members, 7,822,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Mother Posts Facebook Video Of Her Beating Teen Daughter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Posts Facebook Video Of Her Beating Teen Daughter (2850 Views)

Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband / Mother Caught Her Teen Daughter Dreaming About Sex / Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Posts Facebook Video Of Her Beating Teen Daughter by Tedassie(m): 12:21am On Jul 26, 2016
Discipline or Abuse? Chicago Mother Posts Facebook Video of Her Beating Teen Daughter

A Chicago mother posts a video of her beating her daughter on Facebook as punishment for posting provocative photos.

What's your view on this guys? was the mother right or way out of line in posting a video on social media hitting her daughter

Click the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TutW1HXzPRo&itct=CCcQpDAYASITCI_kh9jWj84CFVLmfgodtlsEl1I6TW90aGVyIFBvc3RzIEZhY2Vib29rICBWaWRlbyBvZiBIZXIgQmVhdGluZyAgVGVlbiBEYXVnaHRlcg%3D%3D&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=INrtsp://r13---sn-a5m7znek.googlevideo.com/Cj0LENy73wIaNAkaPfN11FbrThMYDSANFC2_lJZXMOCoAUIASARgq9X439eCrK9XigELZHZKYXZKMVFzRWcM/84A743F97F5F57CBB896DB63CAB562A179B5222F.53220E0A655F8997CF3A76888D7EBCEA2F2FF7D7/yt6/1/video.3gp

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154389078573708&id=250174603707&refid=8&_ft_=qid.6311392642257381285%3Amf_story_key.-8870782879656585840

cc: Lalasticlala, RoyalRoy
Re: Mother Posts Facebook Video Of Her Beating Teen Daughter by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 26, 2016
I thought they don't beat kids in America?!

2 Likes

Re: Mother Posts Facebook Video Of Her Beating Teen Daughter by Tedassie(m): 12:45am On Jul 26, 2016
modelmike7:
I thought they don't beat kids in America?!
Thought so too...till i began seeing recent vidz of African-American parents that whooped erring kids.
Looks like some of our Naija way of disciplining kidz has found its way there.

1 Like

Re: Mother Posts Facebook Video Of Her Beating Teen Daughter by Tedassie(m): 12:58am On Jul 26, 2016
FlawlessT,Kweensisan&Eyekandi...what's ya take on this?
Re: Mother Posts Facebook Video Of Her Beating Teen Daughter by Nobody: 5:39am On Jul 26, 2016
Tedassie:

yea, she was out of line posting it on Facebook! that's part of the ills of social media, anything to get "likes and comments".

1 Like

Re: Mother Posts Facebook Video Of Her Beating Teen Daughter by Tedassie(m): 9:00am On Jul 26, 2016
Eyekandi:

yea, she was out of line posting it on Facebook! that's part of the ills of social media, anything to get "likes and comments".
Such reckless parenting that is self-serving rather than a call to order,does no good to her or her daughter. Talk about "throwing away the baby with the bath water".
Re: Mother Posts Facebook Video Of Her Beating Teen Daughter by EfemenaXY: 9:26am On Jul 26, 2016
Couldn't watch this to the end.

That ghetto talking single mother went way too far and deserves to have her daughter taken away from her.
Re: Mother Posts Facebook Video Of Her Beating Teen Daughter by 5minsmadness: 11:23am On Jul 26, 2016
EfemenaXY:
Couldn't watch this to the end.

That ghetto talking single mother went way too far and deserves to have her daughter taken away from her.
You should have watched it to the end. You should also have listened to what the mother was saying especially at the end. Why would anyone want to support a teenager for thotting? You really believe talking it over will work in this case? Lol.

For a ghetto girl this was the best form of punishment. She beat her up and videoed it on the facebook page where she was sharing her obscene videos (whatever they were), it not only humiliates her and thus discouraged her, it's let's the men downloading her video see that she is just a child and that her mother is in charge. The Mother said she had taken over the facebook page now, it now belonged to her, lol! Kudos to her. The kid will think twice before doing this kind of thing again.

I like it also when the mother gave her a slap when she started all that "it's my phone and my life I can do whatever I want with it" speech. She landed her several brain formatting slaps, the girl couldnt continue with the statement grin

The Mother obviously was a hoe before and knows the shit her life has become because of it. The Mother is frustrated that her daughter is towing the same path despite all she has done for her. Look past the profane and obscene language the mother uses, it's common for them over there to use such language, get the message of what she was trying to say. She told her daughter she would Now pay for things in the house and buy her own stuff with her own money since the daughter feels it's her life and she can do what she wants. She's trying to teach her responsibility.

The only serious beating in this video are a few slaps and a punch in the belly. The rest didn't really connect and the girl was crying more from fear than anything else. I honestly feel she would have been worse off if the mother had let loose and beaten her with a focus to punish her. It's obvious from the beatings that the mother was restraining herself.

I give her a 7/10 for parenting and a 10/10 for caring.

5 Likes

Re: Mother Posts Facebook Video Of Her Beating Teen Daughter by 5minsmadness: 11:25am On Jul 26, 2016
Tedassie:

Thought so too...till i began seeing recent vidz of African-American parents that whooped erring kids.
Looks like some of our Naija way of disciplining kidz has found its way there.

Please.
Americans used to beat up their kids far more brutally than africans. Part of the reason the child -abuse act came into law in thier country long ago.

You are seeing more videos now becausethey have slowly come to realise that all that "talk to them, don't beat them" bullsh1t does not work.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Posts Facebook Video Of Her Beating Teen Daughter by 5minsmadness: 11:38am On Jul 26, 2016
I think I've shared this story online before. A family friend of ours that lives in the UK noticed his teenage kids were getting more rebellious by the day. He and his wife would talk and talk from morning to night, for where, the kids only became worse. It was the day he barged into his son's room and saw him smoking pot he knew he had to do something drastic. So he took out his belt and flogged the living daylights out of his son. His son threathened to report him and he told the boy to go ahead. The next day he Recieved a letter from the son's school, asking him to come see the principal.

When he got there he saw two police officers/constables(one English, one Irish) with the principal and they asked him to sit down and started asking him questions. He told them straight that he flogged his kid several times on his bum with a belt cos he caught him smoking and that he would do it again. The principal was shocked. She was now telling him that that's not how they did things over there and he replied that's why all their kids are spoilt. The boy was sitting in the corridor and they called him in. Right there the man said they should take the boy into the system that he didn't want his son again. Even the policemen shock. He said of he couldn't control his son in his own house then it was better the state take him and feed him and do what they want with him, he wasn't interested.

The son started to stutter and the principal said it hadn't reached that point yet that they just wanted to let him off with a warning and they'll be checking on the boy. The man said if the boy misbehaved again he would definitely flog him again and they were free to come and take him.

The Irish constable then took him out to 'calm him down ', but when they were outside the constable gave him a firm handshake and told him "good job sir! " The Irish man told him how he beats up his own kids when they get out of line and that the system was just messed up.
At the end of the day, they gave him the boy back and the father took him home and threathened him severly.

Till now the boy respects his father like mad. He's one of the few cousins who still calls his Father "Dadd" instead of by his first name.

Forget these white folk, they are human and make mistakes too! If your child won't listen to reason then you knock some sense into him/her! It's ancient wisdom and it works!

5 Likes

Re: Mother Posts Facebook Video Of Her Beating Teen Daughter by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 26, 2016
I agree with this. Spare the rod and spoil the child

5minsmadness:
I think I've shared this story online before. A family friend of ours that lives in the UK noticed his teenage kids were getting more rebellious by the day. He and his wife would talk and talk from morning to night, for where, the kids only became worse. It was the day he barged into his son's room and saw him smoking pot he knew he had to do something drastic. So he took out his belt and flogged the living daylights out of his son. His son threathened to report him and he told the boy to go ahead. The next day he Recieved a letter from the son's school, asking him to come see the principal.

When he got there he saw two police officers/constables(one English, one Irish) with the principal and they asked him to sit down and started asking him questions. He told them straight that he flogged his kid several times on his bum with a belt cos he caught him smoking and that he would do it again. The principal was shocked. She was now telling him that that's not how they did things over there and he replied that's why all their kids are spoilt. The boy was sitting in the corridor and they called him in. Right there the man said they should take the boy into the system that he didn't want his son again. Even the policemen shock. He said of he couldn't control his son in his own house then it was better the state take him and feed him and do what they want with him, he wasn't interested.

The son started to stutter and the principal said it hadn't reached that point yet that they just wanted to let him off with a warning and they'll be checking on the boy. The man said if the boy misbehaved again he would definitely flog him again and they were free to come and take him.

The Irish constable then took him out to 'calm him down ', but when they were outside the constable gave him a firm handshake and told him "good job sir! " The Irish man told him how he beats up his own kids when they get out of line and that the system was just messed up.
At the end of the day, they gave him the boy back and the father took him home and threathened him severly.

Till now the boy respects his father like mad. He's one of the few cousins who still calls his Father "Dadd" instead of by his first name.

Forget these white folk, they are human and make mistakes too! If your child won't listen to reason then you knock some sense into him/her! It's ancient wisdom and it works!

1 Like

Re: Mother Posts Facebook Video Of Her Beating Teen Daughter by lilmax(m): 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
Mother of the year. cool

Get your grades before you become a thot grin.......we still have sensible mothers cool

1 Like

Re: Mother Posts Facebook Video Of Her Beating Teen Daughter by EfemenaXY: 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
5minsmadness:

You should have watched it to the end. You should also gave listened to what the mother was saying especially at the end. Why would anyone want to supporta teenager for thotting? You really believe talking it over will work in this case? Bullsh1t.

Make your point without resorting to vile words. I don't do cursing or swearing while debating.

For a ghetto girl this was the best form of punishment. She beat her up and videoed it on the facebook page where she was sharing her obscene videos (whatever they were), it not only humiliates her and thus discouraged her, it's let's the men downloading her video see that she is just a child and that her mother is in charge. The Mother said she had taken over the facebook page now, it now belonged to her, lol! Kudos to her. The kid will think twice before doing this kind of thing again.

I like it also when the mother gave her a slap Ehen she started all that "it's my phone and my life I can do whatever I want with it" speech. She landed her several brain formatting slaps, the girl couldnt continue with the speech grin

The Mother obviously was a hoe before and knows the shit her life has become because of it. The Mother is frustrated that her daughter is towing the same path despite all she has done for her. Look past the profane and obscene language the mother uses, it's common for them over there to use such language, get the message of what she was trying to say. She told her daughter she would Now pay for things in the house and buy her own stuff with her own money since the daughter feels it's her life and she can do what she wants.

The only serious beating in this video are a few slaps and a punch in the belly. The rest didn't really connect and the girl was crying more from fear than anything else. I honestly feel she would have been worse off if the mother had let loose and beaten her with a focus to punish her. It's obvious from the beatings that the mother is restraining herself.

No point responding to this. We see things differently. You're a staunch advocate for violence.
Re: Mother Posts Facebook Video Of Her Beating Teen Daughter by Tedassie(m): 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
5minsmadness:

You should have watched it to the end. You should also gave listened to what the mother was saying especially at the end. Why would anyone want to supporta teenager for thotting? You really believe talking it over will work in this case? Bullsh1t.

I like it also when the mother gave her a slap Ehen she started all that "it's my phone and my life I can do whatever I want with it" speech. She landed her several brain formatting slaps, the girl couldnt continue with the speech grin

The Mother obviously was a hoe before and knows the shit her life has become because of it. The Mother is frustrated that her daughter is towing the same path despite all she has done for her. Look past the profane and obscene language the mother uses, it's common for them over there to use such language, get the message of what she was trying to say. She told her daughter she would Now pay for things in the house and buy her own stuff with her own money since the daughter feels it's her life and she can do what she wants.

The only serious beating in this video are a few slaps and a punch in the belly. The rest didn't really connect and the girl was crying more from fear than anything else. I honestly feel she would have been worse off if the mother had let loose and beaten her with a focus to punish her. It's obvious from the beatings that the mother is restraining herself.

What's all these??are you applauding her for making a circus show of parenthood or what,i don't get it?

Fine,the daughter shamed not only herself but her mum for the explicit video&sure deserved disciplinary action viz corporal punishment. But you don't correct a wrong by making another,have you also looked at how this has made her a failed parent? Cos if she had raised her daughter in a noble way,i bet she would've turned out better regardless of peer pressure&all worth's nought. It's obvious from the foul utterances and obscenity that she(the mother) herself i dare say... probably has little or no values herself to uphold! Remember we are a mirror to our young ones and whatever we say or do,they emulate us.

What happened to reprimanding her away from the public eye,to "save her face" as well??

The girl might feel remorseful and all,but her self esteem wouldn't recover from such crass humiliation,and you know our actions towards people has a " multiplier effect",the daughter might also take such action against her own kids&it goes on like that.

1 Like

Re: Mother Posts Facebook Video Of Her Beating Teen Daughter by 5minsmadness: 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Make your point without resorting to vile words. I don't do cursing or swearing while debating.

No point responding to this. We see things differently. You're a staunch advocate for violence.
Bullsh1t is a vile word? shocked I didn't know, honest. Duly noted ma, no bullsh1t for u. grin
Re: Mother Posts Facebook Video Of Her Beating Teen Daughter by 5minsmadness: 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
lilmax:
Mother of the year. cool

Get your grades before you become a thot grin.......we still have sensible mothers cool
Exactly!
Re: Mother Posts Facebook Video Of Her Beating Teen Daughter by flawlessT(f): 11:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
Tedassie:
It's not cool doin dis,dey r beta ways of handling such matters

1 Like

Re: Mother Posts Facebook Video Of Her Beating Teen Daughter by 5minsmadness: 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
flawlessT:
It's not cool doin dis,dey r beta ways of handling such matters
Like?

2 Likes

Re: Mother Posts Facebook Video Of Her Beating Teen Daughter by flawlessT(f): 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
5minsmadness:

Like?
Try it 1st den u will knw wat way I will handle it grin
Re: Mother Posts Facebook Video Of Her Beating Teen Daughter by mrwonlasewonie: 7:25am On Jul 28, 2016
5minsmadness:

You should have watched it to the end. You should also have listened to what the mother was saying especially at the end. Why would anyone want to support a teenager for thotting? You really believe talking it over will work in this case? Lol.

I like it also when the mother gave her a slap when she started all that "it's my phone and my life I can do whatever I want with it" speech. She landed her several brain formatting slaps, the girl couldnt continue with the statement grin

The Mother obviously was a hoe before and knows the shit her life has become because of it. The Mother is frustrated that her daughter is towing the same path despite all she has done for her. Look past the profane and obscene language the mother uses, it's common for them over there to use such language, get the message of what she was trying to say. She told her daughter she would Now pay for things in the house and buy her own stuff with her own money since the daughter feels it's her life and she can do what she wants. She's trying to teach her responsibility.

The only serious beating in this video are a few slaps and a punch in the belly. The rest didn't really connect and the girl was crying more from fear than anything else. I honestly feel she would have been worse off if the mother had let loose and beaten her with a focus to punish her. It's obvious from the beatings that the mother was restraining herself.

gbam. Take 5

1 Like

Re: Mother Posts Facebook Video Of Her Beating Teen Daughter by Tedassie(m): 9:33am On Jul 28, 2016
Hmm...udondeymadt,Zoe99,raayah make una follow torchlight dis mata

(1) (Reply)

Unique Baby Cot For Sell / [deleted] / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.