Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Ladies Woud You Give This Kind Of Guy Yes/no - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Woud You Give This Kind Of Guy Yes/no (775 Views)

What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? / Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With / God Let Dis Kind Of Guy Pass My Future Wife By. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Woud You Give This Kind Of Guy Yes/no by Essence6055: 8:47am On Jul 26, 2016
Ladies you were just standing on the road and this guy walks up to you.... Cute guy. nice muscles, nice smile, nice clothes and cologne (perfume)...

and this conversation happens

Guy: Hey I dont mean to interrupt
Girl: Oh
Guy: I just think you are beautiful
Girl: Thank you
Guy: Whats you name…
Girl: Gloria
Guy: I was thinking maybe I could take you out for dinner..
Guy: If you have a man… I don’t mean to intrude…
Girl: …………………

would you say yes to him (if you don't have a man)

cc: mynd44
Re: Ladies Woud You Give This Kind Of Guy Yes/no by falconey(m): 8:48am On Jul 26, 2016
if I were a lady
Re: Ladies Woud You Give This Kind Of Guy Yes/no by mizzbouqui(f): 8:53am On Jul 26, 2016
What do you mean by yes, is it yes I do or yes I will go with you
Re: Ladies Woud You Give This Kind Of Guy Yes/no by Essence6055: 8:57am On Jul 26, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Re: Ladies Woud You Give This Kind Of Guy Yes/no by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 26, 2016
help me ask am
mizzbouqui:
Re: Ladies Woud You Give This Kind Of Guy Yes/no by GoldenJAT(m): 9:06am On Jul 26, 2016
yeye question! will b met with an equally yeye answer!
Re: Ladies Woud You Give This Kind Of Guy Yes/no by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 26, 2016
Essence6055:
Ladies you were just standing on the road and this guy walks up to you.... Cute guy. nice muscles, nice smile, nice clothes and cologne (perfume)...

and this conversation happens

Guy: Hey I dont mean to interrupt
Guy: I just think you are beautiful
Girl: Thank you
Guy: Whats you name…
Girl: Gloria
Guy: I was thinking maybe I could take you out for dinner..
Guy: If you have a man… I don’t mean to intrude…
Girl: …………………

cc: mynd44
did u just watch Chris brown anyway

1 Like

Re: Ladies Woud You Give This Kind Of Guy Yes/no by Sexxkillz: 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
Mehn. . . To create thread no be by force.

(1) (Reply)

Quest For True Love: How Many Tribes Have You Dated? / Amber Rose Confesses She Doesn't Do intimacy gadget, But Mastubates Once A Day. / Guys How Do You Insert It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.