Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. (63122 Views)

HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment / Kenya Sales Girl Accused Of Having Sex In The Toilet Dies After Fight (Photo) / Killers Of The Sales Girl In Ughelli Caught And Mobbed To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by cassidy1996(m): 10:31am On Jul 27, 2016
TheLeakyTribe:

that girl has alot to explain, shes hiding sumtin. Even her sister knws and i dont think dats a real name. Someone out there is using her to commit crime. The police are not helping matters, they are suppose to investigate her properly. Its good you brought this story here to let the whole world know whats going on and the evil people are capable of. Tell your security gaurd to be on alert always..

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Gratefulaheart: 11:23am On Jul 27, 2016
Ujoan:

Please make sure you see this till the end. She must refund every single dime she stole from you, even if she has to sell her family in the process.

What you don't know is that 60% of Nigerians are thieves, so they always look for ways to justify stealing.

Please put that lady's picture back up. People need to be aware of a criminal running loose.

To even think that some people are actually saying it's her husband's money and not her money baffles me. Nigerians are the reason this country is so messed up right now. So my husband's money is not my money? Do you know how my hubby got the money? Do you know many other important financial obligations in the family that had to suffer because of the stolen money? Do you know how that affected our overall finances? Yes, 'OUR' is the word! That's why it's called marriage. Because someone said that her hubby gave the money doesn't mean she doesn't have right over the money.

@theleakytribe, i can so relate to your situation because i have been there. My househelp of barely 2 months took the 20k i withrew from the atm one afternoon like that and ran away. She took her 3 huge Ghana-must-go bag with her and took a bike to the garage. Because she is new to Lagos, she didn't know where she was going or coming from. So people gathered around her and started asking questions. They later took her to the police station. Meanwhile, we were already searching all the area for her. When we later got to the police station, the police men had already collect what is left of the 20k, about 19.5k from her. Then they turned the case around against me and said i was doing child trafficking. This was a girl that i had already enrolled to school and payed tuition plus half of the clothes in her bag were bought by me.

Another case started o. My hubby had to call his lawyer because they said they will detain me, and charge me to court hahahahaha! grin. Thank God for God that day! Since that day till tomorrow i have vowed never to have any leave-in help o. What i do now is have someone come around every weekend to clean up. It's the best decison i have made. I no longer have to shout and shout. That girl nearly gave me high bp. cheesy. You should try that!

And i guess people don't really know the gravity of what the girl did because for security reasons you didn't name the amount. In this current economy i can't imagine after myself and hubby have struggled to save up for our missionary journey, one househelp made in hell now do away with the money embarassed. That's the height of wickedness i must confess. It's a good thing her evil deed didn't deter you from achieving your American dream. Thank God for that!!!

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Tamakay(m): 11:35am On Jul 27, 2016
banmee:

I pray you get robbed someday by a jazzed criminal. Lets's see how you'll react. I wonder why we have courts anyway since every crime can be attributed to being "jazzed".

For a critic to be constructive in his/her criticism, first he/she must try as much as possible to detach emotion and sentiment from the subject matter. On that note, I wish to say u are emotional hence u starts to go personal by praying that I should be attacked by armed robbers. I reject ur prayer not for fear of ur prayer coming to fruition in my life because I don't even believe them to be working and if they actually works, the likes of OBJ wouldn't have been alive. Let me also remind u something about the story. The law enforcement agency which is the police did everything and concludes that they cannot trace or fathomed any iota of truth or evidence that d girl stole the money and that's why they let her go. Pls note here I'm not trying to exonerate or legalise criminality. I don't really know if u are the victim but the extent of which the Op has taken the matter, she might become the hunter being the hunted. Pls always keep ur emotions in check so u don't act impulsively to issues and regret later for something u are suppose to win. Pls apologize to me for that ur emotional prayer u made for me and let me see u are matured and educated enough to handle technical issues both in verbal and written speech.( badmouthing not intended because it's not my style)
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by XX01(f): 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
Tamakay:

The law enforcement agency which is the police did everything and concludes that they cannot trace or fathomed any iota of truth or evidence that d girl stole the money and that's why they let her go.

Read the story well. She is only out on bail. She has agreed that she stole the money.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by banmee(m): 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
Tamakay:

For a critic to be constructive in his/her criticism, first he/she must try as much as possible to detach emotion and sentiment from the subject matter. On that note, I wish to say u are emotional hence u starts to go personal by praying that I should be attacked by armed robbers. I reject ur prayer not for fear of ur prayer coming to fruition in my life because I don't even believe them to be working and if they actually works, the likes of OBJ wouldn't have been alive. Let me also remind u something about the story. The law enforcement agency which is the police did everything and concludes that they cannot trace or fathomed any iota of truth or evidence that d girl stole the money and that's why they let her go. Pls note here I'm not trying to exonerate or legalise criminality. I don't really know if u are the victim but the extent of which the Op has taken the matter, she might become the hunter being the hunted. Pls always keep ur emotions in check so u don't act impulsively to issues and regret later for something u are suppose to win. Pls apologize to me for that ur emotional prayer u made for me and let me see u are matured and educated enough to handle technical issues both in verbal and written speech.( badmouthing not intended because it's not my style)

Lol....Check out the guy talking about being logical. Is it logical to support a notion where witchcraft and the likes can be used as evidence in this day and age? Did you even read the Op's post at all? That the police cannot do their jobs is one thing, but to say; "I presume the girl story to be true because a similar thing had happen to my niece in 2008. She was charmed or hypnotized by these guys. She came back home hurriedly that day packed all her mum jewelries and money to them". That quote was from you by the way. It reeks of a man who has no business in the 19th century, not to talk of the 21st. Nigerians and their mentality. Smh.

Cococandy come see ooo. I don jam another one.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Koolking(m): 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
I killed my time and read opinions on this topic page by page. I am actually spell-bound by Nigerian mentality. I thought we had been freed from this self-destruct-mentality.

To actually believe the Op pursuit of truth is a defamation of character to her ex-house help - due to unfounded claim of 'jazz' as motivator, you deserve to be shot in the head.

I have given up on Nigerians. Their problems need 'undo it yourself' solution. They are beyond redemption.

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by TheLeakyTribe(f): 3:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
Tamakay:

Hmmm oga the way you spoke about this one would have assumed that you were the IPO on duty.

To set the record straight there was no investigation besides the interrogation. The IPO pleaded for her to be released on bail because she believed her. The case was not even closed. After I updated her with the recent developments the IPO herself felt deceived.

Judge me however you want, but don't distort the story.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by armadeo(m): 5:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
banmee:

My in law, check out this response below;

Do you know what scares me most about the Nigerian mindset? That there are tens of millions of people who think like this. And here's the worst part, based of probability, someone like him will probably have political ambitions in the future and depending on how corrupt he is, will probably be elected into some sort of office. I beg, please tell me, what kind of leadership/governance do you think he would be able to give? And he had more than 80 likes for that rubbish post. 80 people actually agreed with him. Smh. The funny thing is, Nigerians are confused as to why the country is so messed up. They love to blame everyone for their woes but don't realize that the main problem is their mentality. I used to contribute on NL to try to effect a change. Now i just do it to make fun of them. There is no way one can change people with a mentality this phucked up.

I have up a long time ago. Am here for the fun. Simple.

No need to bother because a man who doesn't know and refuses to know he doesn't know is lost forever.

The Nigerian mindset is always against the " "haves" as long as its an employer the employer is wrong.

I remember a radio program were a caller complained of deductions from his salary for coming late to work claiming his house was far and the presenter asked him to wake up early and he had the galls to say it's too early to wake up.

Imagine. That's the mindset of many Nigerians we should be given everything. How I wish we work according to hours on the job/ work completed Nigeria would change instantly.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by armadeo(m): 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
cococandy:
The guys post is irritating. I didn't quote him to avoid losing my cool. Someone said and I agree that "The single most dangerous thing in this world is foolish people in large numbers."

Your post shows waht Nigeria is. Foolish people in large numbers.

Let me fill you in. There is a reason the educational system was systematically destroyed. So foolish people would be abound.

That's why we are where we are today.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by cococandy(f): 6:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
I give up.
banmee:

Lol....Check out the guy talking about being logical. Is it logical to support a notion where witchcraft and the likes can be used as evidence in this day and age? Did you even read the Op's post at all? That the police cannot do their jobs is one thing, but to say; "I presume the girl story to be true because a similar thing had happen to my niece in 2008. She was charmed or hypnotized by these guys. She came back home hurriedly that day packed all her mum jewelries and money to them". That quote was from you by the way. It reeks of a man who has no business in the 19th century, not to talk of the 21st. Nigerians and their mentality. Smh.

Cococandy come see ooo. I don jam another one.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by justwise(m): 8:47am On Jul 29, 2016
TheLeakyTribe:
Please mods help me move this to front page

Justwise
Lalasticlala

Really sorry about this, i know you shared this story months ago when it happened and we encouraged you then to open a thread and expose the shameless thief.

Please re upload her pictures and contact details here and pay no attention to those crook sympathizers.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by justwise(m): 8:55am On Jul 29, 2016
I'm so ashamed of some of you here defending this thieving house help and most especially those attacking TheLeakyTribe

She was charmed? What loads of nonsense!!

This dubious house help stole thousands of $$$ from her madam and claimed to be under the influence of charm and some of you here are abusing the op?

TheLeakyTribe please repost the picture and details let them go to court and sue you.

Ridiculous!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by justwise(m): 8:59am On Jul 29, 2016
Koolking:
I killed my time and read opinions on this topic page by page. I am actually spell-bound by Nigerian mentality. I thought we had been freed from this self-destruct-mentality.

To actually believe the Op pursuit of truth is a defamation of character to her ex-house help - due to unfounded claim of 'jazz' as motivator, you deserve to be shot in the head.

I have given up on Nigerians. Their problems need 'undo it yourself' solution. They are beyond redemption.

I'm shocked beyond belief reading some posts here
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by justwise(m): 9:01am On Jul 29, 2016
sorextee:
Mods, supermoderators, Seun, take down this thread. At least, let's hear from the girl first, before publishing this.

Do you know the girl?
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by justwise(m): 9:03am On Jul 29, 2016
tolu4you:

@op you are wicked and heartless.... Lubbish

You are the wicked one here and i mean very very wicked.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by justwise(m): 9:05am On Jul 29, 2016
kaziblake:
I thought your husband already forgave her so why are you still blabbing?You are just a wicked and heartless witch...God will judge and punish you

If there is any justices in this world then the punishment should start from you.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by justwise(m): 9:10am On Jul 29, 2016
joborskill:
If i were a member of the girl's family i will sue u for libel. Haba this is too extreme. This case has been reviewed by the police and the accused discharged because they couldn't ascertain if she stole under the influence of charms or not. Out of your curiosity u requested to meet her which she declined due to her personal reasons. From what you made us understand, the money belongs to your husband and since he is not pushing it why not let go? If it were armed robbers that came to your house you will willingly handover the cash and still go for Thanksgiving in church for sparing your life. You have done an irreparable damage to this girl's personality and this could haunt her forever. Going to publish her details all over the internet is overboard. The internet never forgets. You are more wicked than the said girl. Women are truly their own enemies angry

It will be an injustices for anybody with your mindset to enjoy peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by kaziblake(f): 9:19am On Jul 29, 2016
justwise:
[/b]

If there is any justices in this world then the punishment should start from you.
Why?
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by justwise(m): 9:33am On Jul 29, 2016
kaziblake:
Why?

Did you just asked me why?
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by kaziblake(f): 10:25am On Jul 29, 2016
justwise:

Did you just asked me why?
Shut up now before I slap u
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by justwise(m): 11:42am On Jul 29, 2016
kaziblake:
Shut up now before I slap u

Obviously from your first comment here i knew that you got nothing up there
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by TheLeakyTribe(f): 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
justwise:
I'm so ashamed of some of you here defending this thieving house help and most especially those attacking TheLeakyTribe

She was charmed? What loads of nonsense!!

This dubious house help stole thousands of $$$ from her madam and claimed to be under the influence of charm and some of you here are abusing the op?

TheLeakyTribe please repost the picture and details let them go to court and sue you.

Ridiculous!

Thanks a lot Justwise

I wasn't even the one who removed the photos. The whole thing is just hilarious.
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by justwise(m): 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
TheLeakyTribe:

Thanks a lot Justwise

I wasn't even the one who removed the photos. The whole thing is just hilarious.

Oh! Interesting.

Anyway nemesis will catch up with the thieving house help and her supporters

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Spirit1(m): 11:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
Gratefulaheart:

To even think that some people are actually saying it's her husband's money and not her money baffles me. Nigerians are the reason this country is so messed up right now. So my husband's money is not my money? Do you know how my hubby got the money? Do you know many other important financial obligations in the family that had to suffer because of the stolen money? Do you know how that affected our overall finances? Yes, 'OUR' is the word! That's why it's called marriage. Because someone said that her hubby gave the money doesn't mean she doesn't have right over the money.

@theleakytribe, i can so relate to your situation because i have been there. My househelp of barely 2 months took the 20k i withrew from the atm one afternoon like that and ran away. She took her 3 huge Ghana-must-go bag with her and took a bike to the garage. Because she is new to Lagos, she didn't know where she was going or coming from. So people gathered around her and started asking questions. They later took her to the police station. Meanwhile, we were already searching all the area for her. When we later got to the police station, the police men had already collect what is left of the 20k, about 19.5k from her. Then they turned the case around against me and said i was doing child trafficking. This was a girl that i had already enrolled to school and payed tuition plus half of the clothes in her bag were bought by me.

Another case started o. My hubby had to call his lawyer because they said they will detain me, and charge me to court hahahahaha! grin. Thank God for God that day! Since that day till tomorrow i have vowed never to have any leave-in help o. What i do now is have someone come around every weekend to clean up. It's the best decison i have made. I no longer have to shout and shout. That girl nearly gave me high bp. cheesy. You should try that!

And i guess people don't really know the gravity of what the girl did because for security reasons you didn't name the amount. In this current economy i can't imagine after myself and hubby have struggled to save up for our missionary journey, one househelp made in hell now do away with the money embarassed. That's the height of wickedness i must confess. It's a good thing her evil deed didn't deter you from achieving your American dream. Thank God for that!!!

My dear; imagine the poo Nigerians are spewing in support of the house girl.
We are the reason our country is this way.

Years ago, I decided to support my former house boy by giving him cars to sell for me in Nigeria. I will usually bring in cars selling between 1 to 1.5 million. This was about 6 years ago when money was money. I will usually give him commission of 100k. Mind you, I personally sourced buyers for my car here on Nairaland or other online sites. His job was to show the car or deliver it to them after they pay directly to me.
I did this on several occasions until he gain my trust. He begging that he can get buyers who can pay more.
Finally I had a Toyota Camry which a nairalander agreed to pay 2.6m. I told him to deliver the car. She said he found a buyer willing to pay 2.8m and instead of me selling the car off, he will benefit by keeping the extra 300k. He claimed he showed the car but his buyer wanted to site the original customs paper.
Well I fell Mugu and agreed. Next thing, he disappeared with my car and the documents.

He later claimed that I did a deal with him and I took the whole money years ago. A boy who can not read or write. Who was my houseboy.
Which deal will I do with him?
Come and see people supporting him. I was shocked.
It's a pity what our people support and how we reason.
Needless to say that I changed my tactics never to let my guard loose.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) / Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested / Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.