Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,122 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. (63095 Views)

HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment / Kenya Sales Girl Accused Of Having Sex In The Toilet Dies After Fight (Photo) / Killers Of The Sales Girl In Ughelli Caught And Mobbed To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by kogistar: 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
TheLeakyTribe:
Please mods help me move this to front page

Justwise
Lalasticlala
where is her pix?
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by TheLeakyTribe(f): 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
nefertitiram:

Did the girl steal or did she not steal? All of you forming voltron wait until it happens to you. Anybody can give that cock and bull story about being jazzed. She went back thinking nobody was at home to do more havoc.

That girl is a thief and a serial thief in the making.

Thanks Nerf I appreciate it.
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
What stupid libel? The op should sue that police station. The law does not recognise charm/witchcraft bla bla bla bla! As law enforcers if they don't know this lil fact, they deserve to lose their jobs!!! They are all mad!

@Theleakytribe, go back to the police station and call them out. angry If you can get a lawyer, please do. The same mor.ons will release a rapist because of jazz. They need o be taught a lesson!

joborskill:
If i were a member of the girl's family i will sue u for libel. Haba this is too extreme. This case has been reviewed by the police and the accused discharged because they couldn't ascertain if she stole under the influence of charms or not. Out of your curiosity u requested to meet her which she declined due to her personal reasons. From what you made us understand, the money belongs to your husband and since he is not pushing it why not let go? If it were armed robbers that came to your house you will willingly handover the cash and still go for Thanksgiving in church for sparing your life. You have done an irreparable damage to this girl's personality and this could haunt her forever. Going to publish her details all over the internet is overboard. The internet never forgets. You are more wicked than the said girl. Women are truly their own enemies angry

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by TheLeakyTribe(f): 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
daretodiffer:
What stupid libel? The op should sue that police station. The law does not recognise charm/witchcraft bla bla bla bla! As law enforcers if they don't know this lil fact, they deserve to lose their jobs!!! They are all mad!

@Theleakytribe, go back to the police station and call them out. angry If you can get a lawyer, please do. The same mor.ons will release a rapist because of jazz. They need o be taught a lesson!

I've updated them actually. The IPO on duty that day was being sentimental, but she herself has continued the investigation. We all know the elements that constitute defamation whether libel or slander, and the key element is that it must be an untrue statement.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by cupidhero(m): 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
Na to arrest that girls family sure pass. Poor people go just dey like dis dey find who go oppress them.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by anumide(f): 9:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
The hypocrisy on this thread scares me to pieces. Someone wants the thief to even sue her former employer for character defamation. Oluwa gbami o.

7 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
If i were a member of the girl's family i will sue u for libel. Haba this is too extreme. This case has been reviewed by the police and the accused discharged because they couldn't ascertain if she stole under the influence of charms or not. Out of your curiosity u requested to meet her which she declined due to her personal reasons. From what you made us understand, the money belongs to your husband and since he is not pushing it why not let go? If it were armed robbers that came to your house you will willingly handover the cash and still go for Thanksgiving in church for sparing your life. You have done an irreparable damage to this girl's personality and this could haunt her forever. Going to publish her details all over the internet is overboard. The internet never forgets. You are more wicked than the said girl. Women are truly their own enemies angry

You must be a big theif for you to so vigorously defend one.

Too many hungry thieves running around, claiming decent citizens.

May God save us from you and your colleagues. . . . Amen!

8 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
TheLeakyTribe:

I've updated them actually. The IPO on duty that day was being sentimental, but she herself has continued the investigation. We all know the elements that constitute defamation whether libel or slander, and the key element is that it must be an untrue statement.

Please make sure you see this till the end. She must refund every single dime she stole from you, even if she has to sell her family in the process.

What you don't know is that 60% of Nigerians are thieves, so they always look for ways to justify stealing.

Please put that lady's picture back up. People need to be aware of a criminal running loose.

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by tayo200(m): 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
pishures or idonbilivit
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
TheLeakyTribe:
This is a personal and 100% true story. Please help if you know this girl or know where she works or lives. Attached to this post are pictures of Blessing Anthony.

I employed Blessing Anthony in december 2015 as a househelp. She was very helpful around the house, resourceful and hardworking. She worked so well that I treated her as a member of my family. She seemed honest and straightforward at that time.

In March 2016 I was preparing to travel for medical purposes. She helped me run around to get some things I needed for my trip and I also made plans for her to go to catering school for the 3 months that I planned to be away from the country ( so she knew I was travelling and the length of time I would be away).

I was to travel on the 19th of march 2016. As I always did I called Blessing when I woke up that morning to alert her that I was awake and she could come to the main house (she stayed in the bq) but I noticed that her phone was switched off. She later came in and I asked her why her phone was off, she said it spoilt last night. I found it weird because I had spoken to her the previous day too, so I asked her to bring it so I could see what was wrong. 30 minutes later she stI'll hadn't returned,so I went to search for her and I found that she had left the doors open, the keys on the doors and she was not anywhere around. I confirmed from the security men that she had taken a bike and rushed out to 'run an errand'.

At this point I was upset, wondering why she would go out when she was supposed to be helping me pack my boxes and prepare for my trip that morning. I got back into the house and asked my husband to give me the money for my trip that he had kept in the house the day before. It was then that we discovered that she had taken the money. We drove out in opposition directions to try to find her but she was gone.

Later that night at about 10pm she returned to the house (I had travelled before she returned), she didn't know my husband wasn't going on the trip with me. God alone knows what she planned to do when she came back. She was arrested. She told the police that she had been jazzed and forced to steal the money from the house and bring it to certain people. I didn't believe the story but the Police people (ONIRU station) believed it and actually encouraged my husband to let her go because there was no way she would refund the money.

Let me clearly state here that i let it go at this time but when I spoke to her on the phone I told her I'd need to see her when I get back because I wanted to understand what truly happened and I couldn't with the time difference and all that.

I got back recently and contacted her, I asked her to come to the house to meet with me, she agreed to this but turned off the phone after the conversation.l haven't been able to reach her since then. I also called her elder sister who insulted me, called me names, claimed her sister never stole and even said I took the money and tried to frame her sister up. She has stopped taking my calls. The turn of events has made me eager to get to the root of this matter.

Please if anyone has seen this girl, or knows how she can be reached kindly contact me. More importantly do not employ her and be careful with who you employ no matter how nice they are.
TheLeakyTribe:
This is a personal and 100% true story. Please help if you know this girl or know where she works or lives. Attached to this post are pictures of Blessing Anthony.

I employed Blessing Anthony in december 2015 as a househelp. She was very helpful around the house, resourceful and hardworking. She worked so well that I treated her as a member of my family. She seemed honest and straightforward at that time.

In March 2016 I was preparing to travel for medical purposes. She helped me run around to get some things I needed for my trip and I also made plans for her to go to catering school for the 3 months that I planned to be away from the country ( so she knew I was travelling and the length of time I would be away).

I was to travel on the 19th of march 2016. As I always did I called Blessing when I woke up that morning to alert her that I was awake and she could come to the main house (she stayed in the bq) but I noticed that her phone was switched off. She later came in and I asked her why her phone was off, she said it spoilt last night. I found it weird because I had spoken to her the previous day too, so I asked her to bring it so I could see what was wrong. 30 minutes later she stI'll hadn't returned,so I went to search for her and I found that she had left the doors open, the keys on the doors and she was not anywhere around. I confirmed from the security men that she had taken a bike and rushed out to 'run an errand'.

At this point I was upset, wondering why she would go out when she was supposed to be helping me pack my boxes and prepare for my trip that morning. I got back into the house and asked my husband to give me the money for my trip that he had kept in the house the day before. It was then that we discovered that she had taken the money. We drove out in opposition directions to try to find her but she was gone.

Later that night at about 10pm she returned to the house (I had travelled before she returned), she didn't know my husband wasn't going on the trip with me. God alone knows what she planned to do when she came back. She was arrested. She told the police that she had been jazzed and forced to steal the money from the house and bring it to certain people. I didn't believe the story but the Police people (ONIRU station) believed it and actually encouraged my husband to let her go because there was no way she would refund the money.

Let me clearly state here that i let it go at this time but when I spoke to her on the phone I told her I'd need to see her when I get back because I wanted to understand what truly happened and I couldn't with the time difference and all that.

I got back recently and contacted her, I asked her to come to the house to meet with me, she agreed to this but turned off the phone after the conversation.l haven't been able to reach her since then. I also called her elder sister who insulted me, called me names, claimed her sister never stole and even said I took the money and tried to frame her sister up. She has stopped taking my calls. The turn of events has made me eager to get to the root of this matter.

Please if anyone has seen this girl, or knows how she can be reached kindly contact me. More importantly do not employ her and be careful with who you employ no matter how nice they are.
TheLeakyTribe:

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by lagosrd: 11:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
Diablo666:
Dont ruin the girls personality just cos of some little money. its not worth it please. you never know where you guys will meet. I advise you take down this thread and her pics. If it were in a better climes this girl can sue you dearly for this

Personality that steals heeeee Nigerians and their holier than attitude.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by lagosrd: 11:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
Ure just another accident about to happen. We need to watch you closely. Armed robber encouragers. You think using you terrible grammar will cajole us abi. That dirty concorted from your brain

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Smilenw(f): 11:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
Oh Lord ! The way people are praising that unarmed robber ! They think its perfectly OK to steal and get away with it. Its your birth right to steal. One 'gentle soul' had the audacity to even say its your husbands money, why are you after the poor girl's life if he is not bothered ? Like the thief in disguise had more right to the man's hard earned money than his better half. Na this girl go become someone's wife and mother some day..chai !

Continue to hail her , she'd be reading this somewhere and basking in her new found stardom ! And let this inspire others who wish to follow suit.

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by MrDoGood(m): 11:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
TheLeakyTribe:

OP i can't type much now because of low battery on my pc.

i could understand how u're feeling by the bashing of peeps here on nl.

ur thought to seeing her might be very different from what majourity here are thinking.
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Kgdavid(m): 11:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:

ahahn...libel? did she lie in any way? did the girl steal? yes. fact. case closed. police did not discharge her but encouraged the husband to forgive. influence of charms means nothing in a court of law.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by TheLeakyTribe(f): 11:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ujoan:

Please make sure you see this till the end. She must refund every single dime she stole from you, even if she has to sell her family in the process.

What you don't know is that 60% of Nigerians are thieves, so they always look for ways to justify stealing.

Please put that lady's picture back up. People need to be aware of a criminal running loose.

Thanks a lot.

I actually don't know what happened to the pictures
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by andyanders: 12:00am On Jul 27, 2016
Madam, having gone through your post, I feel your pain for loosing what you worked for. We Nigerians do start blaming a person for asking for what you have lost.If the lady needed assistance, I know you would have helped her. By taking your money and framing that she was jazzed or whatever is uncalled for.

You have the right to ask for what you lost.Since she claimed that she took the money, why must the police just take her statement and now tell you something I cannot understand.

For me, you are greater than what you have lost. People buy brand new can and it gets crashed and they let it go. For God's sake, since your husband is there with you, seek his opinion and let this go because the legal system in Nigeria is a fvck up.The police is another fraud whereby they can just sleep with her and let her go or they turn against you. They can even frame you up and say that you kidnapped the lady and they are looking for her.

So madam, look up to God as you are greater than what you have lost and learn from this that you can ONLY trust yourself and no one else.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by temmyo: 12:34am On Jul 27, 2016
Diablo666:

You dont justify one wrong with another wrong. morally. its wrong. No one knows what the future holds and where the madam and the op might meet again and under what circumstances.
legally, that househelp will defeat the madam hands down in court. they had the chance to press charges, they didnt. she stated it was her husbands money, not hers. two different entities. and which action do you think can be easily proven? “supposed theft“ or this public defamation of character?
all in all, this thread is not worth it with all the name and pictures

Are you a lawyer? If yes then you would know better. So I think not which is why I'm begging you to never use the word 'legally' again followed by a very erroneous statement.
1. A crime is for the state to pursue in court once it has been reported to the police. It is not for the complainant to press charges. This is where a crime differs from a civil action. which is why criminal cases is 'state versus lagbaja' and not 'tamedu versus lagbaja'. When a crime is reported to the police they investigate, gather evidence and charge the person to court. so its not the complainants job to 'press charges' but in Nigeria you'll see police playing the role of mediator which is wrong. They will say oga just 'settle' which is not part of their job constitutionally.

2. theft is a crime. defamation is a tort. crimes are generally easier to prove IF the police does good ground work in investigating. civil cases are somewhat harder cos it's 'he said she said'

So please don't rely on Nollywood movies for your facts again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by solidman59(m): 12:37am On Jul 27, 2016
joborskill:
You are a fool. Shikena

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Tamakay(m): 12:38am On Jul 27, 2016
I presume the girl story to be true because a similar thing had happen to my niece in 2008. She was charmed or hypnotised by these guys. She came back home hurriedly that day packed all her mum jewelries and money to them. After collecting everything, they blindfolded her and left her in the bush near Agbarho in Delta State. She only regain her self from that trance after they had all abandoned her. She came out from the forest around 6:30pm and before then we were already planning to report to the police of a missing girl before a bike man brought her home. I just hope the Op is reading my experience and allow the girl be because if she actually stole that money I don't think she would've returned to the house.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by banmee(m): 4:02am On Jul 27, 2016
klassic:

Always hear the other side of the story before passing judgement. And also remember to use that thing called brain not heart or anus. If you think I don't have a point ask a lawyer friend. Even those standing trial in court are not called thieves or armed robbers mind you. They are called accused or defendants . Ever wondered why? Cos they are still presumed innocent until a competent court finds em guilty. All these media trial most stop. That's my own.

Are you high?
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by banmee(m): 4:05am On Jul 27, 2016
Tamakay:
I presume the girl story to be true because a similar thing had happen to my niece in 2008. She was charmed or hypnotised by these guys. She came back home hurriedly that day packed all her mum jewelries and money to them. After collecting everything, they blindfolded her and left her in the bush near Agbarho in Delta State. She only regain her self from that trance after they had all abandoned her. She came out from the forest around 6:30pm and before then we were already planning to report to the police of a missing girl before a bike man brought her home. I just hope the Op is reading my experience and allow the girl be because if she actually stole that money I don't think she would've returned to the house.

I pray you get robbed someday by a jazzed criminal. Lets's see how you'll react. I wonder why we have courts anyway since every crime can be attributed to being "jazzed".

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Rumin8(m): 5:45am On Jul 27, 2016
Tamakay:

You certainly missed the part where it was stated that the girl committed the crime after waking up from sleep. The experience of your niece, if true, should not make every other theft attributed to jazz valid.

As long as people can commit crimes, provide a defence of being under an unexplained influence and thousands rise up to demand their immediate freedom, Nigeria will never be out this dark age. An age of greed, of deception and violence.

It's like the insanity defense in the US, which every serial killer or mass murderer hides behind. The police always charges the suspects to court and the state provides evidence, based on proper police investigation, that the suspect, during the commission of the crime was conscious of right and wrong.

I can bet that 99 people out of a hundred who claim to have been hypnotized will not pass a decent interrogation or polygraph test. Our criminal justice system is just as damaged as every other system in the country, so the police will ask victims of crimes, sometimes very violent crimes, to accept their fate, settle with the perpetrator out of court so they, the police can profit.

Worse still, as a country, our sense of right and wrong is warped. Which is why thieving politicians continue to thrive. Would anyone here asking the OP to let the girl go be so forgiving if someone broke into your home and murdered your child or partner and blame jazz? A crime is a crime and must be condemned.

For you, OP, do everything in your power, as long as it's legal to bring the girl to justice. Crime must and should be stamped out of our country, one thief, one fraudster, one armed robber, one kidnapper, one murderer, one corrupt police officer, one crooked judge, at a time.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by dnawah(m): 6:13am On Jul 27, 2016
ExAngel007:
have heard alot about househelp stealing money and end up saying they were "JAzzed" by some fraudsters.

Maybe her story is true
she stole the money,she told her sister different things?she is avoiding madam because of that.good morning,hope u slept well?
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Arielle: 6:28am On Jul 27, 2016
[quote author=saintdennis post=47904814]

So a girl steals money...says it's "jazz" and the victim DOESNT HAVE THE RIGHT TO THRASH ISSUES OUT? Pls u need to reason well.

She's back from her trip, she wants to talk to the girl n her people have the audacity to insult a woman who could jail that babe until she coughs up every dime either by servitude or by years in prison.

Seems u do not appreciate the gravity of stealing! Show me where "jazz" is recognised in the Nigerian constitution.

Ignorant people everywhere[/quote
Thank you.
I was amazed reading the responses on this thread. Nigerians never cease to confound me. What a society.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Chijosky(m): 6:47am On Jul 27, 2016
Some women when they marry a rich husband they will start behaving like a goddess, just look at what you wrote are you the one that create the girl. Your husbands money, you sounded like a housewife, what do you need a house help for
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by armadeo(m): 6:50am On Jul 27, 2016
BodyKiss:

One of the few sensible comments here. I'm seriously baffled by the level of poor sense of reasoning people on the forum have.

Guy it's poverty. Am more than shocked at how many people are blaming the woman. It's now rich vs poor and they all take the poor girls side.

After all the lady has money so let it go.

Jesus Christ. I am very disappointed this a.m.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Arielle: 7:13am On Jul 27, 2016
armadeo:

Guy it's poverty. Am more than shocked at how many people are blaming the woman. It's now rich vs poor and they all take the poor girls side.

After all the lady has money so let it go.

Jesus Christ. I am very disappointed this a.m.

Too true. I've never been more frightened of Nigerians than after reading the comments on this thread. Look at people mocking her and calling her 'Madam' derisively. Is this how low we've sunk? And we claim the leaders are our problem. When the followers are so phucked up in their reasoning. So filled with hate.

Op your main crime is that you live in Lekki or somewhere around the area and you are 'travelling for medical reasons'. Therefore you are expected to take what comes to you since you're rich. Sick country, sick people. Please follow this and make sure she is prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Jazz my foot.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 27, 2016
TheLeakyTribe:

Thanks a lot.

Ah. . . . I know. Our mods Are once again swayed by useless sentiments. If it's pictures of Kim Kardashans boobs now they will splash it all over with absolute disregard for our sensibilities.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 27, 2016
This crime was premeditated meaning she had prior intent hence the supposed issues with her phone no jazz there

It is very annoying what she is putting them through

It happened years ago to us a staff stole money I said she will die if she did she blamed another and left on her on her own don't know what happened to her in the end but she is dead today. Nothing we do that hurts others will end well for us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Topiipii(m): 9:48am On Jul 27, 2016
TheLeakyTribe:

Thanks a lot.
Now we know why Nigerians like protesting on behalf of corrupt politicians, should I say it's in us?

lalasticlala please bring back our pictures.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by cassidy1996(m): 9:49am On Jul 27, 2016
sexaddict08:
she's gat skeleton in her cupboard.
your right bro, that girl has alot to xplain, she hiding sumtin. Even her sister knws and i dont think dats a real name.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) / Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) / Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.