Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. (63123 Views)

HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment / Kenya Sales Girl Accused Of Having Sex In The Toilet Dies After Fight (Photo) / Killers Of The Sales Girl In Ughelli Caught And Mobbed To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by missjane: 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
I also want to ask, the jazz made d girl come back later at night to finish off what she started? First time she entered the posters room unsupervised na the day jazz matter came up??
I can only say that most of us here are our own worst enemies.. hypocritical bunch of people..
If you have ever sanctioned jungle justice for someone on the streets that stole because they were hungry.. you are two faced.
This lady's stolen money may have been in hard currency, she didn't mention that part, it's only stupid defamation of character you are concerned with. Most dead criminals who stole far less would have preferred this to being killed jungle justice style.
She is helping to warn the public since the said girl refused to come n make amends..
If you like employ her..
We will still hear your case on nairaland.

10 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
TheLeakyTribe:
Thank you all.

I'm not really moved by people calling me names. I'm doing this because I believe she planned and executed everything knowing my guard was down at that time.

This is not about getting the money back, this is about saving any innocent employers from going through the heartache she put me through at such a delicate time in my life. If this saves just one person then I'll be thankful.

That was the very first time she was in my room unsupervised, so she never really had any opportunity to steal before then. She only got that opportunity because I was very busy that day.

Her case is not closed with the police, they just haven't proceeded with it and she was bailed, not discharged or acquitted.

It can only be defamation if I've said anything untrue.I stand by my story 200%.

When people argue that she was jazzed simply because it was money that was stolen, would you quote jazz if it was my little babies that she took? Would it still be a pitiable matter?

If truly she was jazzed would she refuse to come to my house after agreeing to meet with me? Switch off her phone? Would her sister suddenly change the story, insult me and deny that her sister stole or claim I stole and framed her?

Would you much rather have me keep quiet, not post her pictures and then watch her do this to someone else? Would you be so forgiving if it happened to you?

Ignore them, the tolerance for crime in this country is shocking. If they don't tell you to leave the battle for God, they'll say it is jazz or compare the thief to politicians.

That's how my friend's sales girl claimed to be jazzed, the girl was caught lounging in a hotel with her boyfriend.

You're even a very nice woman. I will definitely not let this slide if I were in your shoes, I must get a closure to what really happened. Maybe you should transfer the case to some other law enforcement agency.

Jazz indeed, chick woke up and carried out a premeditated robbery.

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Bravejoe(m): 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
[quote author=dbar post=47907978][/quote]

And what does it matter if you? even if it's Togo CFA, have got it? or would currency help locate the girl?
Do you feel good being sarcastic?
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by titiakins: 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
klassic:

I wonder how people quickly reason with their heart and not Brian. She allegedly stole money, same was investigated and no charges were pressed.
How you took law into your hands by becoming the prosecutor and the jury. Pasting all her credentials thereby ruining her personality and her marketability at what she does whether as a house help or Nanny. She has lost income from potential employee and future earnings too. If she sue you. You will run bankrupt may God forbid. So think from the position of the law as against the emotions. Cos when the soup don nairaland folks won't be there to eat it with you.
And also Mr. Osewa should try and regulate what is being moved to front page cos one day a law suit might just emanate from it . Because nairaland indirectly contributed to this by the failure of the mods to do the needs, screen what is being posted and moved to the front page.
I feel bad for the poor girl, because we know this jazz things happens and not withstanding that, we didn't even get to hear her side of the story before defaming her. There are always to sides to a coin . Mind the side you choose. Thanks

I have no comment for you

Cos I'm still wondering how someone would reason like you

Do you think that girl or nanny would stand a chance if the madam decides to go all out for her?

You are talking about defamation

What personality does a thief have abeg

I wish I have a bigger and clearer picture of that thief I for upload am sef

Suit ko..... coat ni!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by kushme: 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
[quote author=skydeexie post=47905449]Stop condemning this woman unnecessarily, we need to hear the girl's own side of the story before we can draw any meaningful conclusion. Her behaviour prior to Madam's travelling was very unsettling and at worst suspicious. The girl's relative also insulting Madam is another matter altogether and it adds to the uncertain nature of the case. If the police want to do their job, they will do it well regardless of whether she was 'jazzed' or not. They (police) have lots of experience catching these type of criminals. Let's here from her.

cheesy Maybe, madam started the insult and the girl's relative couldn't take that anymore but had to clap back. dont you think madam's sense of superiority got her thinking that no one can challenge her in the family, so someone cleared her of off it. you know sometimes people find it very easy to say other people are disrespectful to them but would not notice themselves disrespecting others....

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by klassic(m): 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
titiakins:
I have no comment for you

Cos I'm still wondering how someone would reason like you

Do you think that girl or nanny would stand a chance if the madam decides to go all out for her?

You are talking about defamation

What personality does a thief have abeg

I wish I have a bigger and clearer picture of that thief I for upload am sef

Suit ko..... coat ni!

Always hear the other side of the story before passing judgement. And also remember to use that thing called brain not heart or anus. If you think I don't have a point ask a lawyer friend. Even those standing trial in court are not called thieves or armed robbers mind you. They are called accused or defendants . Ever wondered why? Cos they are still presumed innocent until a competent court finds em guilty. All these media trial most stop. That's my own.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by cococandy(f): 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
Are the posters on this thread serious? So all a person needs to go free after stealing is to claim influence of jazz? What a bunch of retardos.

So jazz is recognized by the Nigerian constitution? And you guys wonder why you're behind the rest of the world. Believing in useless non existent things.

Is it the police's duty to declare her innocent? If I were the madam I'll take the case up in court. Let me see the foolish magistrate that will acquit her after she pleads guilty based on the influence of jazz. Archaic people.

Banmee dem don come again. And I didn't know one could rob and go free based in jazz influence. I would have been rich by now.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by cococandy(f): 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
Yea. The jazz just happened to coincidence with her madam's traveling time.
Kachisbarbie:

Ignore them, the tolerance for crime in this country is shocking. If they don't tell you to leave the battle for God, they'll say it is jazz or compare the thief to politicians.

That's how my friend's sales girl claimed to be jazzed, the girl was caught lounging in a hotel with her boyfriend.

You're even a very nice woman. I will definitely not let this slide if I were in your shoes, I must get a closure to what really happened. Maybe you should transfer the case to some other law enforcement agency.

Jazz indeed, chick woke up and carried out a premeditated robbery.
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by cococandy(f): 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
Don't listen to the e-diots
TheLeakyTribe:
Thank you all.

I'm not really moved by people calling me names. I'm doing this because I believe she planned and executed everything knowing my guard was down at that time.

This is not about getting the money back, this is about saving any innocent employers from going through the heartache she put me through at such a delicate time in my life. If this saves just one person then I'll be thankful.

That was the very first time she was in my room unsupervised, so she never really had any opportunity to steal before then. She only got that opportunity because I was very busy that day.

Her case is not closed with the police, they just haven't proceeded with it and she was bailed, not discharged or acquitted.

It can only be defamation if I've said anything untrue.I stand by my story 200%.

When people argue that she was jazzed simply because it was money that was stolen, would you quote jazz if it was my little babies that she took? Would it still be a pitiable matter?

If truly she was jazzed would she refuse to come to my house after agreeing to meet with me? Switch off her phone? Would her sister suddenly change the story, insult me and deny that her sister stole or claim I stole and framed her?

Would you much rather have me keep quiet, not post her pictures and then watch her do this to someone else? Would you be so forgiving if it happened to you?

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by magicminister: 5:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
Find her and get your money.
That is why it's always good to have the address and details of your employees.
By the way, why would you let a stranger know where you and your husband keep your money?
Depending on the amount of money sha.
if its huge, please hunt the bitttch down.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by phoebe69: 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
Am sure that we are not talking about 100k here ooo... Because the owner of this money was to use it for traveling. I just wish that the girl had stolen 2 thousand naira from a boutique or market and she would have been striped naked and burnt alive{whether she was under the influence of witchcraft or not}. Moreover, she agreed to stealing it. So why would she sue someone for stealing their money? Or has the law started pardoning thieves who are under the influence of witchcraft? Those of you calling the woman wicked are no different from the thief because given the same circumstances, I believe that you would behave worse.
My advice to the girl in question is that, next time she might not be so lucky with her witchcraft story.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
TheLeakyTribe:
This is a personal and 100% true story. Please help if you know this girl or know where she works or lives. Attached to this post are pictures of Blessing Anthony.

I employed Blessing Anthony in december 2015 as a househelp. She was very helpful around the house, resourceful and hardworking. She worked so well that I treated her as a member of my family. She seemed honest and straightforward at that time.

In March 2016 I was preparing to travel for medical purposes. She helped me run around to get some things I needed for my trip and I also made plans for her to go to catering school for the 3 months that I planned to be away from the country ( so she knew I was travelling and the length of time I would be away).

I was to travel on the 19th of march 2016. As I always did I called Blessing when I woke up that morning to alert her that I was awake and she could come to the main house (she stayed in the bq) but I noticed that her phone was switched off. She later came in and I asked her why her phone was off, she said it spoilt last night. I found it weird because I had spoken to her the previous day too, so I asked her to bring it so I could see what was wrong. 30 minutes later she stI'll hadn't returned,so I went to search for her and I found that she had left the doors open, the keys on the doors and she was not anywhere around. I confirmed from the security men that she had taken a bike and rushed out to 'run an errand'.

At this point I was upset, wondering why she would go out when she was supposed to be helping me pack my boxes and prepare for my trip that morning. I got back into the house and asked my husband to give me the money for my trip that he had kept in the house the day before. It was then that we discovered that she had taken the money. We drove out in opposition directions to try to find her but she was gone.

Later that night at about 10pm she returned to the house (I had travelled before she returned), she didn't know my husband wasn't going on the trip with me. God alone knows what she planned to do when she came back. She was arrested. She told the police that she had been jazzed and forced to steal the money from the house and bring it to certain people. I didn't believe the story but the Police people (ONIRU station) believed it and actually encouraged my husband to let her go because there was no way she would refund the money.

Let me clearly state here that i let it go at this time but when I spoke to her on the phone I told her I'd need to see her when I get back because I wanted to understand what truly happened and I couldn't with the time difference and all that.

I got back recently and contacted her, I asked her to come to the house to meet with me, she agreed to this but turned off the phone after the conversation.l haven't been able to reach her since then. I also called her elder sister who insulted me, called me names, claimed her sister never stole and even said I took the money and tried to frame her sister up. She has stopped taking my calls. The turn of events has made me eager to get to the root of this matter.

Please if anyone has seen this girl, or knows how she can be reached kindly contact me. More importantly do not employ her and be careful with who you employ no matter how nice they are.
why did you foolishly put money where they can steal it..
trust no one
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by pretty16(f): 5:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
saaedlee:

Then advice your husband to press charges against her.
What you have done here is nothing but libel. What if she's innocent?

"The Law is very well ready to set free 99 criminals than convict one innocent person"

Lol. @ then advice your husband to drop the charges... no be me be the Op na. Check the person's Moniker and check mine. Am just quoting your comment.
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
cococandy:
Yea. The jazz just happened to coincidence with her madam's traveling time.
This kind lie gets me very agitated, she would be very lucky to escape a slap that would clear that 'jazz'.
There is a reason those scammers hit quick, that's because they don't want you to go home and think over it. This young lady, slept in the house, woke up ,spoke with her boss, switched off her phone, then dashed out of the house.

When/where was she hypnotised? In her dream?
I have never see any hypnotised person that slept overnight and carried out the deed...NEVER!

I will rejazz her, she must go bring my money. Arrant nonsense...

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by TheLeakyTribe(f): 6:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
cococandy:
Don't listen to the e-diots

I'm not listening to them oh! Me ke.

This girl was jazzed and she climbed to the top of drawers and searched inside an envelope, inside hand luggage behind lots of other boxes. The hand luggage that wasn't even part of my trip luggage. She must have searched the entire house that day to find it, because I personally didn't even know where it was hidden until after it happened.

So many other factors involved that showed she did this knowingly which was why the case wasn't closed in the first place.Imediately I became available to make my own statements she switched off her phone and cannot be reached.

When a person who was discharged on bail after admitting guilt subsequently refuses to show up for a meeting for fear of being re-arrested. Someone still comes to say she was innocent and jazzed, I guess she's still under the influence of the jazz.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by emmy5050(m): 6:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
I pray you ma, to rethink or perhaps reconsider your actions. you are already breaking the law by taking laws into your hand. if their is need for the publication then let the appropriate legal authority do that but from your narration it was needless hope you know the remedies for libel and character defamation in Nigeria. I advice you to publicly withdraw your statement for the sake of the future. Though I understand your pain and anger but you shouldn't have allow it to influence your decision. from your narration I can see how sincere and good you are but please ma rethink.thanks
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by phoebe69: 6:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
Am sure that we are not talking about 100k here ooo... Because the owner of this money was to use it for traveling. I just wish that the girl had stolen 2 thousand naira from a boutique or market and she would have been striped naked and burnt alive{whether she was under the influence of witchcraft or not}. Moreover, she agreed to stealing it. So why would she sue someone for stealing their money? Or has the law{Nigeria constitution} started pardoning thieves who are under the influence of witchcraft? Those of you calling the woman wicked are no different from the thief because given the same circumstances, I believe that you would behave worse.
My advice to the girl in question is that, I know that she might try it on someone else next time and she might not be so lucky with her witchcraft story. SHAME ON THE NIGERIAN POLICE..... WITCHCRAFT INDEED...

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by ibrokola(m): 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
If i were a member of the girl's family i will sue u for libel. Haba this is too extreme. This case has been reviewed by the police and the accused discharged because they couldn't ascertain if she stole under the influence of charms or not. Out of your curiosity u requested to meet her which she declined due to her personal reasons. From what you made us understand, the money belongs to your husband and since he is not pushing it why not let go? If it were armed robbers that came to your house you will willingly handover the cash and still go for Thanksgiving in church for sparing your life. You have done an irreparable damage to this girl's personality and this could haunt her forever. Going to publish her details all over the internet is overboard. The internet never forgets. You are more wicked than the said girl. Women are truly their own enemies angry
What rubbish? Someone steals and claims to have been bewitched and you're blaming the owner for taking action. I believe your type will put a tyre over a thief caught stealing your phone.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by ERCROSS(m): 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
If i were a member of the girl's family i will sue u for libel. Haba this is too extreme. This case has been reviewed by the police and the accused discharged because they couldn't ascertain if she stole under the influence of charms or not. Out of your curiosity u requested to meet her which she declined due to her personal reasons. From what you made us understand, the money belongs to your husband and since he is not pushing it why not let go? If it were armed robbers that came to your house you will willingly handover the cash and still go for Thanksgiving in church for sparing your life. You have done an irreparable damage to this girl's personality and this could haunt her forever. Going to publish her details all over the internet is overboard. The internet never forgets. You are more wicked than the said girl. Women are truly their own enemies angry

Baba, which kind nonsense u dey spit so...
pls read over ur comment again and quote me again if it doesn't make sense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by TheLeakyTribe(f): 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
phoebe69:
Am sure that we are not talking about 100k here ooo... Because the owner of this money was to use it for traveling. I just wish that the girl had stolen 2 thousand naira from a boutique or market and she would have been striped naked and burnt alive{whether she was under the influence of witchcraft or not}. Moreover, she agreed to stealing it. So why would she sue someone for stealing their money? Or has the law started pardoning thieves who are under the influence of witchcraft? Those of you calling the woman wicked are no different from the thief because given the same circumstances, I believe that you would behave worse.
My advice to the girl in question is that, next time she might not be so lucky with her witchcraft story.

Exactly! That was money we had saved and prepared for use on a medical trip. Money we got at black market rates because forex was not readily available.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by XX01(f): 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
@ TheLeakyTribe, don't stop here. Put up her story and send to your BBM/Whatsapp contacts. Put it on your social media, ensure clearer pictures are included.

I have already sent out a whatsapp and BBM message out to people. Don't want anyone to get into such a trap.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by TheLeakyTribe(f): 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
XX01:
@ TheLeakyTribe, don't stop here. Put up her story and send to your BBM/Whatsapp contacts. Put it on your social media, ensure clearer pictures are included.

I have already sent out a whatsapp and BBM message out to people. Don't want anyone to get into such a trap.

Thanks a lot, I appreciate it. At least you are one of the few people on this thread who fully understand my situation at the time this happened and how much risk she put me at. People are so used to taking someone's patience for stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by banmee(m): 6:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
cococandy:
Are the posters on this thread serious? So all a person needs to go free after stealing is to claim influence of jazz? What a bunch of retardos.

So jazz is recognized by the Nigerian constitution? And you guys wonder why you're behind the rest of the world. Believing in useless non existent things.

Is it the police's duty to declare her innocent? If I were the madam I'll take the case up in court. Let me see the foolish magistrate that will acquit her after she pleads guilty based on the influence of jazz. Archaic people.

Banmee dem don come again. And I didn't know one could rob and go free based in jazz influence. I would have been rich by now.

My in law, check out this response below;

joborskill:

Do you know what scares me most about the Nigerian mindset? That there are tens of millions of people who think like this. And here's the worst part, based of probability, someone like him will probably have political ambitions in the future and depending on how corrupt he is, will probably be elected into some sort of office. I beg, please tell me, what kind of leadership/governance do you think he would be able to give? And he had more than 80 likes for that rubbish post. 80 people actually agreed with him. Smh. The funny thing is, Nigerians are confused as to why the country is so messed up. They love to blame everyone for their woes but don't realize that the main problem is their mentality. I used to contribute on NL to try to effect a change. Now i just do it to make fun of them. There is no way one can change people with a mentality this phucked up.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by titiakins: 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
klassic:

Always hear the other side of the story before passing judgement. And also remember to use that thing called brain not heart or anus. If you think I don't have a point ask a lawyer friend. Even those standing trial in court are not called thieves or armed robbers mind you. They are called accused or defendants . Ever wondered why? Cos they are still presumed innocent until a competent court finds em guilty. All these media trial most stop. That's my own.
thank you... Mr pocket lawyer!

Someone who admitted to taking the money and claims she was under some kind of influence

You try...

There's something they call common sense, if you had it, we won't still be on this matter

Bye!

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by IceDude(m): 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
My mind dey tell me say dis woman take style wicked undecided

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by saaedlee: 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
pretty16:

Lol. @ then advice your husband to drop the charges... no be me be the Op na. Check the person's Moniker and check mine. Am just quoting your comment.
Lol... Have a nice evening ma'am.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by nefertitiram: 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
anungangampu:
seriously I wish I know the girl involved. I would have assisted her in arranging lawyers to sue her wicked madam for defamation of character. This is wicked in the highest order. She just destroyed her image for wicked reason known to her.
And mods here are not even helping matters at all. I doubt they read the post before pushing to front page

Did the girl steal or did she not steal? All of you forming voltron wait until it happens to you. Anybody can give that cock and bull story about being jazzed. She went back thinking nobody was at home to do more havoc.

That girl is a thief and a serial thief in the making.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by klassic(m): 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
titiakins:
thank you... Mr pocket lawyer!

Someone who admitted to taking the money and claims she was under some kind of influence

You try...

There's something they call common sense, if you had it, we won't still be on this matter

Bye!

But wait oooo why you carry am for head like ant infested fire wood . You are even the op I am talking to. Na wah ooooo.
Hmmmm na op I be dey talk to oooooo. Eya kpele for carry another man's load. E go tire u jare
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by cococandy(f): 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
The guys post is irritating. I didn't quote him to avoid losing my cool. Someone said and I agree that "The single most dangerous thing in this world is foolish people in large numbers."

banmee:

My in law, check out this response below;

Do you know what scares me most about the Nigerian mindset? That there are tens of millions of people who think like this. And here's the worst part, based of probability, someone like him will probably have political ambitions in the future and depending on how corrupt he is, will probably be elected into some sort of office. I beg, please tell me, what kind of leadership/governance do you think he would be able to give? And he had more than 80 likes for that rubbish post. 80 people actually agreed with him. Smh. The funny thing is, Nigerians are confused as to why the country is so messed up. They love to blame everyone for their woes but don't realize that the main problem is their mentality. I used to contribute on NL to try to effect a change. Now i just do it to make fun of them. There is no way one can change people with a mentality this phucked up.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by fireforfire: 7:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
I came to see pics....
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by sugah: 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
TheleakyTribe I learnt from your experience and infact I had to go keep my money in a vault before my trip so as not to 'tempt' my paid help.
Thank you for showing the thieves face too, let he who has ears hear
People shouting deformation of character should go and hire her and when she runs away with their children and blames it on jazz, they should pat themselves on back.
Iranu!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by TheLeakyTribe(f): 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
sugah:
TheleakyTribe I learnt from your experience and infact I had to go keep my money in a vault before my trip so as not to 'tempt' my paid help.
Thank you for showing the thieves face too, let he who has ears hear
People shouting deformation of character should go and hire her and when she runs away with their children and blames it on jazz, they should pat themselves on back.
Iranu!

Thanks dear, I appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) / Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested / Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.