Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. (63073 Views)

HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment / Kenya Sales Girl Accused Of Having Sex In The Toilet Dies After Fight (Photo) / Killers Of The Sales Girl In Ughelli Caught And Mobbed To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Greenback: 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
NameChecker:

sponge4brain,wey da anus rant u post nah?
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
neweraomo:
House helps and women are like

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
Diablo666:
Dont ruin the girls personality just cos of some little money. its not worth it please. you never know where you guys will meet. I advise you take down this thread and her pics. If it were in a better climes this girl can sue you dearly for this

If it were in your so called better climes, that girl would be in court now for theft and there would be no need for her to publish her pics.

9 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by hardest: 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
name cheaker
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Monalisa185(f): 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
some women and their degree of stupidity, madam op, I'm sure you never taught about the consequences of this action before taking it, your type act before thinking, even with all the money, you lack common sense(no offense)

I'm sure you've read on this same Nairaland how people get duped on countless occasions.. With this rubbish action of your's, you've done a whole lot of damage to that girl's personality, I'm not God , but I'm sure even Him won't forgive you for this action..

If you know how you called the mods to move this thread to the front page, kindly call them back to take it down, it's simply an act of wickedness.

Good day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by tetfundfraudale: 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
WOMAN I SAID WOAMN REMOVE THIS GIRL PICTURES NOW BEFORE WE SUE YOU,CONTACT ME OR THE FAMILY MEMBERS,ABI YOU ARE MARRIED AND IN YOUR HUSBAND HOUSE.YOU MAY NOT BE A THIEF BUT YOU ARE NOT A SAINT.DONT SPOIL HER CAREER OR LIFE EVENTS.

U CLAIM TO BE NICE BUT I KNOW YOU MORE,YOU SAID YOU TREAT HER LIKE A CHILD BUT YOU TREAT HER BAD,WE ALL KNOW YOU,WOMAN,WOMAN, AT ONIRU STATION WHEN SHE WAS BAILED WHERE YOU THERE,I WAS,STOP THIS RUBBISH AND PULL DOWN THIS PICTURES WICKED MADAM.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
Put jazz aside and based on the story line, the girl is a low life thief; and for the rest of you blowing hot about the medium the woman chose to get to her, you have never met a brick wall in situations like this. The truth is events like being jazzed is common, but most people that are jazzed to do things of this nature never ever say categorically that it happened to them except someone breaks it down to them. For all I know, the girl remains the suspect.

19 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
If a thief comes to the United States and say they stole money because someone jazzed them, that person would be laughed at, jailed, tried in a court of law and be ordered to repay the money. Nigeria will never progress with this type of ignorance. Madam keep her picture on display. She is a thief and you are doing right to warn others of her wickedness.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by tetfundfraudale: 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
[b]MADAM YOU POSTED HER PICTURES HERE FOR THE WORLD TO SEE A CRIMINAL GOOD,WHY NOT POST YOUR PICTURES ALSO SO THAT PEOPLE WILL SEE THE SAINT.IDIOTIC WOMAN.

YOU NO GET MAMA YOU DEY LOOK FOR NANNY,NA ONLY YOU COME WAKA COME LEKKI,HOW MUCH IN QUESTION WAS STOLEN,IF THE GIRL PAY YOU BACK NOW WILL THE HARM YOU DID TO HER BE REVERTED,I DONT BLAME YOU THATS WHY ALL THIS LEKKI PIKINS BEHAVE LIKE MUMU,SOON YOU WILL SEE.

IN 20 YEARS TIME YOU WILL LOOK FOR HER BUT WIL NOT SEE HER AND WILL COME TO DELAT WITH ONE YEYE PASTOR OLOSHI

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by TDonald: 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
hUmaneOne:
What are these posters saying ?

Let's call a spade a spade. All over the world, a crime is prosecuted whether the victim (the husband here) has forgiven or not.
The woman is free and even encouraged to find out what happened despite her husband's choice

The maid as well,should be called to giver her story..and if possible nail the charmers

How are you sure the Story is true

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by kings09(m): 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
I believe anythn dat belongs to d husband also belongs to d wife. If she decides to push d case further is @ her discretion. We don't know d amount of money but try n imagine it's ur money dat was stolen, wld u forget such so quckly if d amount was high?
joborskill:
If i were a member of the girl's family i will sue u for libel. Haba this is too extreme. This case has been reviewed by the police and the accused discharged because they couldn't ascertain if she stole under the influence of charms or not. Out of your curiosity u requested to meet her which she declined due to her personal reasons. From what you made us understand, the money belongs to your husband and since he is not pushing it why not let go? If it were armed robbers that came to your house you will willingly handover the cash and still go for Thanksgiving in church for sparing your life. You have done an irreparable damage to this girl's personality and this could haunt her forever. Going to publish her details all over the internet is overboard. The internet never forgets. You are more wicked than the said girl. Women are truly their own enemies angry

9 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by engrOBku4(m): 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
I'm really sure u

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Diablo666: 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
1stCitizen:

If it were it in your so called better climes, that girl would be in court now for theft and there would be no need for her to publish her pics.
they didnt press charges. did they?
nobi who call police dey always win case o.
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Schwartz: 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
I took my time to read this story. From my observation the girl wasn't charmed:
""As I always did I called Blessing when I woke up that morning to alert her that I was awake and she could come to the main house (she stayed in the bq) but I noticed that her phone was switched off. She later came in and I asked""
They slept and woke up and she ran away with the money. Then at what time did she run into the jazz people? During her sleep? If the money she stole was much I won't doubt if she has used part to bribe the police as well. Her sister shouting on the OP that she ruined her shows that they are working together.
And for those who didn't read she was employed in December 2015 while this incident happened in March. All within a space of 4 months of hiring a total stranger into your home.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Onegai(f): 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
Schwartz:
I took my time to read this story. From my observation the girl wasn't charmed:
""As I always did I called Blessing when I woke up that morning to alert her that I was awake and she could come to the main house (she stayed in the bq) but I noticed that her phone was switched off. She later came in and I asked""
They slept and woke up and she ran away with the money. Then at what time did she run into the jazz people? During her sleep? If the money she stole was much I won't doubt if she has used part to bribe the police as well. Her sister shouting on the OP that she ruined her shows that they are working together.
And for those who didn't read she was employed in December 2015 while this incident happened in March. All within a space of 4 months of hiring a total stranger into your home.

Dude, just forget people here. The OP mentioned "travel, help, Oniru". Those are code words that made them sympathise with a thief over the victim. I've seen it happen several times in Nigeria: come and claim they stole your Honda, people pray for you. Come and say they stole your Range Rover, it becomes your fault.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by tolu4you: 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
TheLeakyTribe:
This is a personal and 100% true story. Please help if you know this girl or know where she works or lives. Attached to this post are pictures of Blessing Anthony.

I employed Blessing Anthony in december 2015 as a househelp. She was very helpful around the house, resourceful and hardworking. She worked so well that I treated her as a member of my family. She seemed honest and straightforward at that time.

In March 2016 I was preparing to travel for medical purposes. She helped me run around to get some things I needed for my trip and I also made plans for her to go to catering school for the 3 months that I planned to be away from the country ( so she knew I was travelling and the length of time I would be away).

I was to travel on the 19th of march 2016. As I always did I called Blessing when I woke up that morning to alert her that I was awake and she could come to the main house (she stayed in the bq) but I noticed that her phone was switched off. She later came in and I asked her why her phone was off, she said it spoilt last night. I found it weird because I had spoken to her the previous day too, so I asked her to bring it so I could see what was wrong. 30 minutes later she stI'll hadn't returned,so I went to search for her and I found that she had left the doors open, the keys on the doors and she was not anywhere around. I confirmed from the security men that she had taken a bike and rushed out to 'run an errand'.

At this point I was upset, wondering why she would go out when she was supposed to be helping me pack my boxes and prepare for my trip that morning. I got back into the house and asked my husband to give me the money for my trip that he had kept in the house the day before. It was then that we discovered that she had taken the money. We drove out in opposition directions to try to find her but she was gone.

Later that night at about 10pm she returned to the house (I had travelled before she returned), she didn't know my husband wasn't going on the trip with me. God alone knows what she planned to do when she came back. She was arrested. She told the police that she had been jazzed and forced to steal the money from the house and bring it to certain people. I didn't believe the story but the Police people (ONIRU station) believed it and actually encouraged my husband to let her go because there was no way she would refund the money.

Let me clearly state here that i let it go at this time but when I spoke to her on the phone I told her I'd need to see her when I get back because I wanted to understand what truly happened and I couldn't with the time difference and all that.

I got back recently and contacted her, I asked her to come to the house to meet with me, she agreed to this but turned off the phone after the conversation.l haven't been able to reach her since then. I also called her elder sister who insulted me, called me names, claimed her sister never stole and even said I took the money and tried to frame her sister up. She has stopped taking my calls. The turn of events has made me eager to get to the root of this matter.

Please if anyone has seen this girl, or knows how she can be reached kindly contact me. More importantly do not employ her and be careful with who you employ no matter how nice they are.
@op you are wicked and heartless.... Lubbish
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by eyinjuege: 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
Pope22:
You have said ur own side of the story, we need to hear from her too. Are you sure u treated her like ur family member as u said? Why was she living in BQ instead of main building if its true? Just asking

There's nothing wrong for a young woman to live in the BQ and have her own space. I'm sure the said girl prefers that to sharing a room with their children. She's not a small girl.

I don't agree with the OP posting the girl's pictures online, but I also disagree with those saying the money she stole is small, or that because the OPs husband owns the money, the OP shouldn't have bothered to get to the root of the matter.

Whether we like it or not, the OP brought the girl in to live with them, and hence has to feel some concerns /responsibility regarding the girl's actions.

OP, guess you've learnt your lesson. Nobody is trustworthy, so next time don't let your employees know intimate details about things like where you keep money etc.
If she needs to clean your room, you have to be present whenever she does that.

Remember, even family members can steal from you talk less of someone who has no ties with you. That's the Nigeria we find ourselves.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Goddaughter: 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
Is like you are d sister of these girl. Have you asked since all these while haven't she be stealing. Must it be that day her Madam wants to travel? That girl is a criminal. That's y i always lock my rooms
joborskill:
If i were a member of the girl's family i will sue u for libel. Haba this is too extreme. This case has been reviewed by the police and the accused discharged because they couldn't ascertain if she stole under the influence of charms or not. Out of your curiosity u requested to meet her which she declined due to her personal reasons. From what you made us understand, the money belongs to your husband and since he is not pushing it why not let go? If it were armed robbers that came to your house you will willingly handover the cash and still go for Thanksgiving in church for sparing your life. You have done an irreparable damage to this girl's personality and this could haunt her forever. Going to publish her details all over the internet is overboard. The internet never forgets. You are more wicked than the said girl. Women are truly their own enemies angry

8 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by skydeexie(m): 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
Stop condemning this woman unnecessarily, we need to hear the girl's own side of the story before we can draw any meaningful conclusion. Her behaviour prior to Madam's travelling was very unsettling and at worst suspicious. The girl's relative also insulting Madam is another matter altogether and it adds to the uncertain nature of the case. If the police want to do their job, they will do it well regardless of whether she was 'jazzed' or not. They (police) have lots of experience catching these type of criminals. Let's here from her.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by dadaijboy: 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
Madam move on with ur life
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by anitank(f): 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
And since when is it a rule of law to discharge people who steal under the influence of charms??

14 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by abbeyty(m): 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
these people supporting the girl's action would be the first shouting let burn her down if the girl was caught stealing in the street. madam, just let it go since your husband has forgiven her. talking to her after the incident does not worth it, thank GOD she did not invite armed robbers into your house

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by halleigh21: 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
[b][/b]
joborskill:
What are you saying? Honestly I am confused.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by kaypound(m): 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
Illiterate ......so a wife doesn't have right over what happens to her money....did you not read that d money belongs to her given to her by her husband for her trip....Pls where in Nigeria constitution does jazz exist....no wonder Nigeria is backward....when people like you live in there. Jazz ko....RnB ni....no wonder pastors also scam d gullible ones.

11 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by NameChecker: 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
Greenback:

sponge4brain,wey da anus rant u post nah?

Since you are jobless . . . Keep searching for it
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by kaziblake(f): 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
TheLeakyTribe:
This is a personal and 100% true story. Please help if you know this girl or know where she works or lives. Attached to this post are pictures of Blessing Anthony.

I employed Blessing Anthony in december 2015 as a househelp. She was very helpful around the house, resourceful and hardworking. She worked so well that I treated her as a member of my family. She seemed honest and straightforward at that time.

In March 2016 I was preparing to travel for medical purposes. She helped me run around to get some things I needed for my trip and I also made plans for her to go to catering school for the 3 months that I planned to be away from the country ( so she knew I was travelling and the length of time I would be away).

I was to travel on the 19th of march 2016. As I always did I called Blessing when I woke up that morning to alert her that I was awake and she could come to the main house (she stayed in the bq) but I noticed that her phone was switched off. She later came in and I asked her why her phone was off, she said it spoilt last night. I found it weird because I had spoken to her the previous day too, so I asked her to bring it so I could see what was wrong. 30 minutes later she stI'll hadn't returned,so I went to search for her and I found that she had left the doors open, the keys on the doors and she was not anywhere around. I confirmed from the security men that she had taken a bike and rushed out to 'run an errand'.

At this point I was upset, wondering why she would go out when she was supposed to be helping me pack my boxes and prepare for my trip that morning. I got back into the house and asked my husband to give me the money for my trip that he had kept in the house the day before. It was then that we discovered that she had taken the money. We drove out in opposition directions to try to find her but she was gone.

Later that night at about 10pm she returned to the house (I had travelled before she returned), she didn't know my husband wasn't going on the trip with me. God alone knows what she planned to do when she came back. She was arrested. She told the police that she had been jazzed and forced to steal the money from the house and bring it to certain people. I didn't believe the story but the Police people (ONIRU station) believed it and actually encouraged my husband to let her go because there was no way she would refund the money.

Let me clearly state here that i let it go at this time but when I spoke to her on the phone I told her I'd need to see her when I get back because I wanted to understand what truly happened and I couldn't with the time difference and all that.

I got back recently and contacted her, I asked her to come to the house to meet with me, she agreed to this but turned off the phone after the conversation.l haven't been able to reach her since then. I also called her elder sister who insulted me, called me names, claimed her sister never stole and even said I took the money and tried to frame her sister up. She has stopped taking my calls. The turn of events has made me eager to get to the root of this matter.

Please if anyone has seen this girl, or knows how she can be reached kindly contact me. More importantly do not employ her and be careful with who you employ no matter how nice they are.
I thought your husband already forgave her so why are you still blabbing?You are just a wicked and heartless witch...God will judge and punish you
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Irokoroots: 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
Onegai:

Dude, just forget people here. The OP mentioned "travel, help, Oniru". Those are code words that made them sympathise with a thief over the victim. I've seen it happen several times in Nigeria: come and claim they stole your Honda, people pray for you. Come and say they stole your Range Rover, it becomes your fault.

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by slodot2000: 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
[quote author=delzbaba post=47904066]What do u want to see her for?,so that you can punish her more?haven't u heard of one chance ..leave the innocent girl abeg,and u posted all her credentials online so you can destroy her??wicked woman....morever apart from this incident she has never wronged you.[wicked people with wicked mind, i dont blame you because you have never experience such before, same thing happened to my sister, jazz this jazz that and they made away with jewery worth 3m plus 30k cash]

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Coldfeets: 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
saintdennis:

So a girl steals money...says it's "jazz" and the victim DOESNT HAVE THE RIGHT TO THRASH ISSUES OUT? Pls u need to reason well.

She's back from her trip, she wants to talk to the girl n her people have the audacity to insult a woman who could jail that babe until she coughs up every dime either by servitude or by years in prison.

Seems u do not appreciate the gravity of stealing! Show me where "jazz" is recognised in the Nigerian constitution.

Ignorant people everywhere

Nnaa na wa o!

I jus dey read come dey wonda why dem dey vex with the OP

Na so our corrupt mind don reash?

Hmm

Anyway sha wetin be my consign sef as one wise king don talk am before say stealing is not corruption

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by pretty16(f): 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
saaedlee:
If the Law enforcement agencies have not declared her wanted, I see no reason you should display her image and personal details.
Am sorry for your loss ma'am, but if your husband who had the money refused to press charges against the girl and she was subsequently released by the Police, I suggest you take down the picture

But what if the girl turns out to be a Scam artist, and is about to move on to another innocent person or looking for her next Target? One needs to be careful these days. There's a lot going on out there. U never know, this information could be useful to someone.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Greenback: 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
NameChecker:

Since you are jobless . . . Keep searching for it
i hia,zombie lolls
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by DateMynd44(m): 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
Swagt101:
The way some people take dey reason say na everybody dey jobless still baffles me, your husband wey give the money no press charges, na me wey e no concern go come go come put d mata 4 head
Mtcheeew
*continues scratching my balls*

which of your balls? Where is it located?
Just curious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) / Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend / Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.