Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. (63104 Views)

HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment / Kenya Sales Girl Accused Of Having Sex In The Toilet Dies After Fight (Photo) / Killers Of The Sales Girl In Ughelli Caught And Mobbed To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by yetseyi(f): 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
sugah:
Unfortunately the people shaming a woman who lost thousands of dollars to her thieving househelp would be the first to set a man who steals mobile phone on fire.

My country is backward for a reason!

Nobody likes losing money, but they should have pressed charges then. Thats where I have a problem with the story. The police convinced them not to press charges and they didn't that's the end of the matter.

The girl can decide not to even see the madam again, the sister can also insult her and get away with it.

Coming now 3months later to publicize her picture is not too good a move she can actually get sued by the same girl (although we know she won't even if she has the resources). Publicizing her picture is wrong.

If she now decides to get her arrested again that's another thing entirely but for this she shouldn't have displayed her details.

Jazz is real though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by bluecircle470: 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
If i were a member of the girl's family i will sue u for libel. Haba this is too extreme. This case has been reviewed by the police and the accused discharged because they couldn't ascertain if she stole under the influence of charms or not. Out of your curiosity u requested to meet her which she declined due to her personal reasons. From what you made us understand, the money belongs to your husband and since he is not pushing it why not let go? If it were armed robbers that came to your house you will willingly handover the cash and still go for Thanksgiving in church for sparing your life. You have done an irreparable damage to this girl's personality and this could haunt her forever. Going to publish her details all over the internet is overboard. The internet never forgets. You are more wicked than the said girl. Women are truly their own enemies angry

U will tell the law court u stole under charm spell? Haba! Think well o or else na kuje b dat.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by measideyhere(m): 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
people actually came to defend the girl after reading the story....
my question is if the law does have a place to support supernatural or superstitous beleives.
secondly...did u not read the part were her phone suddenly developed a probem? would u call that co incidence or maybe the juju affects telecom technology too?....i dont know im only asking

thirdly...if someone does something as little as insult a police man and says it was under the influence of jazz/juju, would that police man let u go or would he not beat darkness into ur life?....just my random thoughts.

11 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by hariorh: 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
Same thing happened to a neighbour's househelp (igbo) at our house back in the 90s. That one even took the money and hid it in a bucket, covered it with cloth and stepped out late at night to deliver the consignment to the "jazz man". grin
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by danduchi(m): 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
TheLeakyTribe:
This is a personal and 100% true story. Please help if you know this girl or know where she works or lives. Attached to this post are pictures of Blessing Anthony.

I employed Blessing Anthony in december 2015 as a househelp. She was very helpful around the house, resourceful and hardworking. She worked so well that I treated her as a member of my family. She seemed honest and straightforward at that time.

In March 2016 I was preparing to travel for medical purposes. She helped me run around to get some things I needed for my trip and I also made plans for her to go to catering school for the 3 months that I planned to be away from the country ( so she knew I was travelling and the length of time I would be away).

I was to travel on the 19th of march 2016. As I always did I called Blessing when I woke up that morning to alert her that I was awake and she could come to the main house (she stayed in the bq) but I noticed that her phone was switched off. She later came in and I asked her why her phone was off, she said it spoilt last night. I found it weird because I had spoken to her the previous day too, so I asked her to bring it so I could see what was wrong. 30 minutes later she stI'll hadn't returned,so I went to search for her and I found that she had left the doors open, the keys on the doors and she was not anywhere around. I confirmed from the security men that she had taken a bike and rushed out to 'run an errand'.

At this point I was upset, wondering why she would go out when she was supposed to be helping me pack my boxes and prepare for my trip that morning. I got back into the house and asked my husband to give me the money for my trip that he had kept in the house the day before. It was then that we discovered that she had taken the money. We drove out in opposition directions to try to find her but she was gone.

Later that night at about 10pm she returned to the house (I had travelled before she returned), she didn't know my husband wasn't going on the trip with me. God alone knows what she planned to do when she came back. She was arrested. She told the police that she had been jazzed and forced to steal the money from the house and bring it to certain people. I didn't believe the story but the Police people (ONIRU station) believed it and actually encouraged my husband to let her go because there was no way she would refund the money.

Let me clearly state here that i let it go at this time but when I spoke to her on the phone I told her I'd need to see her when I get back because I wanted to understand what truly happened and I couldn't with the time difference and all that.

I got back recently and contacted her, I asked her to come to the house to meet with me, she agreed to this but turned off the phone after the conversation.l haven't been able to reach her since then. I also called her elder sister who insulted me, called me names, claimed her sister never stole and even said I took the money and tried to frame her sister up. She has stopped taking my calls. The turn of events has made me eager to get to the root of this matter.

Please if anyone has seen this girl, or knows how she can be reached kindly contact me. More importantly do not employ her and be careful with who you employ no matter how nice they are.
Gaskiya Skills in Kaduna... That was my school and that face looks familiar
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by repogirl(f): 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
you sure that is not repogirl ? very uncanny resemblance to repogirl
No it's not repogirl.
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by aalangel(f): 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
If i were a member of the girl's family i will sue u for libel. Haba this is too extreme. This case has been reviewed by the police and the accused discharged because they couldn't ascertain if she stole under the influence of charms or not. Out of your curiosity u requested to meet her which she declined due to her personal reasons. From what you made us understand, the money belongs to your husband and since he is not pushing it why not let go? If it were armed robbers that came to your house you will willingly handover the cash and still go for Thanksgiving in church for sparing your life. You have done an irreparable damage to this girl's personality and this could haunt her forever. Going to publish her details all over the internet is overboard. The internet never forgets. You are more wicked than the said girl. Women are truly their own enemies angry

Hmmm to all you said.
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by delzbaba(m): 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
idupaul:

You are a dangerous character who can steal if the coast is clear .I know Ur type
see kettle calling pot black,your personal text says never kill an ant with a cannon,,and you are here supporting evil,so she should destroy the poor girls life,,I'm a lawyer so I know the damage libel can cause.
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
Diablo666:

they didnt press charges. did they?
nobi who call police dey always win case o.

In other climes, the police will charge the matter to court so long as she agreed that she took the money. Whether she can refund it or not. I only responded to your assertion that in other climes she could be sued.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by dbar: 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
[quote author=TheLeakyTribe post=47896769]This is a personal and 100% true story. Please help if you know this girl or know where she works or lives. Attached to this post are pictures of Blessing Anthony.

I employed Blessing Anthony in december 2015 as a househelp. She was very helpful around the house, resourceful and hardworking. She worked so well that I treated her as a member of my family. She seemed honest and straightforward at that time.

In March 2016 I was preparing to travel for medical purposes. She helped me run around to get some things I needed for my trip and I also made plans for her to go to catering school for the 3 months that I planned to be away from the country ( so she knew I was travelling and the length of time I would be away).

I was to travel on the 19th of march 2016. As I always did I called Blessing when I woke up that morning to alert her that I was awake and she could come to the main house (she stayed in the bq) but I noticed that her phone was switched off. She later came in and I asked her why her phone was off, she said it spoilt last night. I found it weird because I had spoken to her the previous day too, so I asked her to bring it so I could see what was wrong. 30 minutes later she stI'll hadn't returned,so I went to search for her and I found that she had left the doors open, the keys on the doors and she was not anywhere around. I confirmed from the security men that she had taken a bike and rushed out to 'run an errand'.

At this point I was upset, wondering why she would go out when she was supposed to be helping me pack my boxes and prepare for my trip that morning. I got back into the house and asked my husband to give me the money for my trip that he had kept in the house the day before. It was then that we discovered that she had taken the money. We drove out in opposition directions to try to find her but she was gone.

Later that night at about 10pm she returned to the house (I had travelled before she returned), she didn't know my husband wasn't going on the trip with me. God alone knows what she planned to do when she came back. She was arrested. She told the police that she had been jazzed and forced to steal the money from the house and bring it to certain people. I didn't believe the story but the Police people (ONIRU station) believed it and actually encouraged my husband to let her go because there was no way she would refund the money.

Let me clearly state here that i let it go at this time but when I spoke to her on the phone I told her I'd need to see her when I get back because I wanted to understand what truly happened and I couldn't with the time difference and all that.

I got back recently and contacted her, I asked her to come to the house to meet with me, she agreed to this but turned off the phone after the conversation.l haven't been able to reach her since then. I also called her elder sister who insulted me, called me names, claimed her sister never stole and even said I took the money and tried to frame her sister up. She has stopped taking my calls. The turn of events has made me eager to get to the root of this matter.

Please if anyone has seen this girl, or knows how she can be reached kindly contact me. More importantly do not employ her and be careful with who you employ no matter how nice they are.

Madam how much the girl carry and in what denominations and currency. We don't even know if its Togolese cephas.
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by titiakins: 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
saintdennis:

So a girl steals money...says it's "jazz" and the victim DOESNT HAVE THE RIGHT TO THRASH ISSUES OUT? Pls u need to reason well.

She's back from her trip, she wants to talk to the girl n her people have the audacity to insult a woman who could jail that babe until she coughs up every dime either by servitude or by years in prison.

Seems u do not appreciate the gravity of stealing! Show me where "jazz" is recognised in the Nigerian constitution.

Ignorant people everywhere
thank you for this comment

I can't understand how people can be so Ignorant

She should thank her lucky stars that the Madam is a nice woman if not na hard labour tins for kirikiri

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by kaypound(m): 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
Onegai:

Dude, just forget people here. The OP mentioned "travel, help, Oniru". Those are code words that made them sympathise with a thief over the victim. I've seen it happen several times in Nigeria: come and claim they stole your Honda, people pray for you. Come and say they stole your Range Rover, it becomes your fault.
U just made my day....

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
I don't think this madam has done anything wrong by posting this story.What type of jazz catch d girl?Jazz to get money quickly? The housemaid is wrong here.She should've gone to see the madam and plead with her.So because d money is her husband's, she should allow it to be taken under whatever pretence.The housemaid is wrong.Madam,if u can forgive her out of kindness,pls do.May God compensate you for your loss.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by elvision1(m): 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
saintdennis:

So a girl steals money...says it's "jazz" and the victim DOESNT HAVE THE RIGHT TO THRASH ISSUES OUT? Pls u need to reason well.

She's back from her trip, she wants to talk to the girl n her people have the audacity to insult a woman who could jail that babe until she coughs up every dime either by servitude or by years in prison.

Seems u do not appreciate the gravity of stealing! Show me where "jazz" is recognised in the Nigerian constitution.

my brother, i weak! Nigerians are a complicated bunch. Just imagine!

7 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by femiolorun(m): 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
saintdennis:

you spoke my mind
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by AjaniDWickedBoy(m): 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
See mumu post
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by TheLeakyTribe(f): 4:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
Thank you all.

I'm not really moved by people calling me names. I'm doing this because I believe she planned and executed everything knowing my guard was down at that time.

This is not about getting the money back, this is about saving any innocent employers from going through the heartache she put me through at such a delicate time in my life. If this saves just one person then I'll be thankful.

That was the very first time she was in my room unsupervised, so she never really had any opportunity to steal before then. She only got that opportunity because I was very busy that day.

Her case is not closed with the police, they just haven't proceeded with it and she was bailed, not discharged or acquitted.

It can only be defamation if I've said anything untrue.I stand by my story 200%.

When people argue that she was jazzed simply because it was money that was stolen, would you quote jazz if it was my little babies that she took? Would it still be a pitiable matter?

If truly she was jazzed would she refuse to come to my house after agreeing to meet with me? Switch off her phone? Would her sister suddenly change the story, insult me and deny that her sister stole or claim I stole and framed her?

Would you much rather have me keep quiet, not post her pictures and then watch her do this to someone else? Would you be so forgiving if it happened to you?

20 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by XX01(f): 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
Diablo666:

You dont justify one wrong with another wrong. morally. its wrong. No one knows what the future holds and where the madam and the op might meet again and under what circumstances.
legally, that househelp will defeat the madam hands down in court. they had the chance to press charges, they didnt. she stated it was her husbands money, not hers. two different entities. and which action do you think can be easily proven? “supposed theft“ or this public defamation of character?
all in all, this thread is not worth it with all the name and pictures

It's not justified? Really?

Is it justified for people to call someone that stole a thief? Is it justified to put up someone's name on most wanted poster for stealing? Or there should be no punishment for stealing? She is looking for the person who stole and asking people to help locate her as well as for them to beware of her stealing tendencies. Can you go ahead to hire her to live in your house now that you know she is a thief? What if she was already your maid and you found out that she stole, would you still retain her?

Husband and wife can be said to be one entity not two. That's why a wife cannot be compelled to testify against her husband. The statute of limitation has not passed on her crime. If they want to, they can still go ahead to do so and it is within their rights.

I wish all our politicians can be publicly shamed as well.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
In as much as your intentions to publish such with even pictures when you are not permited by law or work in any law enforcement body. You should have thought twice before this CHARACTER and CAREER assassination with mere onesided allegations.. Have you ever asked yourself why police cover identities of some alleged criminals? Jusy to be an 'OP' or to get cheap publicity you decide to take laws into your hand by passing judgement and sentencing a woman like you to this kind of social punishment just because you allegedly employed her. And you think you can just destroy ones career from the comfort of your home? Please learn moral and legal implications of issues before acting next time, and as a mater of urgency, you need to apologise online before someone makes some fortune from you and your innocent husband through this legal misconduct of yours.

Whatever happened to "Innocent until proven guilty"? or is it only for our politicians?

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by MrHenshaw: 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
TheLeakyTribe:
This is a personal and 100% true story. Please help if you know this girl or know where she works or lives. Attached to this post are pictures of Blessing Anthony.

PLS I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY U SHOULD GET THE SCHOOL NAME INVOLVED.HER CROPPED PASSPORT WOULD HAVE BEEN ENOUGH IF U COULD NOT HOLD UR TEMPER TO GIVE HER THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT.HOWEVER,GET SET FOR THE SCHOOL COMING AFTER U FOR IMAGE BATTERING SINCE U HV MADE THEM SECOND ACCUSED.WHAT U SAID IF SHE DID IT WAS BAD BUT D SAME U WOULD NOT WANT UR CHILD TREATED SAME WAY.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by alaskido(m): 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
I think she needs to get laid seriously. grin grin
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by fxskye: 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:

What sort of comment is this?

Very incoherent with the thread

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by HRich(m): 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
Where's the picture? Lazy House Wife. You better let that go.
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Jaftee(m): 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
If jazz is not real, hypnotism is real and court recognized it. finish your case. let her be convicted then you can come back for this. lastly, forgive.
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Jokkarm: 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
Madam sorry that your money got lost, but the truth is , is possible she Was charmed and she gave them the money . The story is not strange one , it has happened to my sister the way you narrated the story . Because when you re brainwashed with these people, you won't knw what you re doing until you deliver . So sorry.
But let me use this opportunity to tell you that the way the so called madam treat their house made is inhuman , there is no way you have not been treating that girl like a salve to you .
You have said your story , she has not said hers. You have published her name on social media as a thief while you are innocent .
You have told the whole word how she stole your money and ran away , madam , mind you , this life we are living is nit guaranteed . Withdraw that story and apologise to her within 24 hours, she might not be too educated the way you are, but eyes are watching , Christianity features has to do with forget and forgive . Think about if you leave this life today , that money will still remain.
I lived with step grandmother for more than twenty years , I know what it means to live with somebody that is not your mother.
It was not easy but thank God I am a graduate.
Madam kindly withdraw your publicity . Thank you .
Email me if you care . Jokkarm@gmail.com
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
TheLeakyTribe:

Well, personally, I think there s gotta be a reason why the sister would think or say you wanna frame the girl even when, as yu claimed, there s enough evidence against her..

I guess, we need to see the girl and hear her own side of the story....
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Alexk2(m): 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
I'm calling on Seun, lalasticlala and whoever is responsible for putting this on fp to pull it down immediately/close this thread. I can come to terms with the poor quality of threads on fp in a bit to curry traffic of recent but to come this low and so unprofessional is what I can't relate with. you guys is encouraging this wickedness.
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by karashita: 4:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
BodyKiss:

One of the few sensible comments here. I'm seriously baffled by the level of poor sense of reasoning people on the forum have.

Dont mind them.
Every idiot can now rob people of their hard earned money and claim to have been jazzed.
Didnt know that was enough an excuse for the police to let her off o.Imagine.
Where did she come in contact with her 'jazzers' to start with?How much did the police drill her?And for a seemingly hardworking and supposedly honest girl,i believe the woman was right in trying to reach her and discuss.
Her disposition and that of her family members created doubts in her employer.
Whether she is right or wrong in displaying the girl's details,i dont know.However,i think she did it out of anger that she had been scammed.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by jennifer22(f): 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
This is what happens when you are looking for someone to Madam u. On the second thought I advice u remove the photo of the girl u placed on this channel because u cant even ascertain she stole the money, and even if you do, that matter has since been forgotten so y raise issue where there is non.

Madam meme ra ooooo
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by NameChecker: 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
valx2:
Your stupidity is powered by the ultraviolet rays of the sun
E pain am

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by klassic(m): 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
titiakins:
thank you for this comment

I can't understand how people can be so Ignorant

She should thank her lucky stars that the Madam is a nice woman if not na hard labour tins for kirikiri

I wonder how people quickly reason with their heart and not Brian. She allegedly stole money, same was investigated and no charges were pressed.
How you took law into your hands by becoming the prosecutor and the jury. Pasting all her credentials thereby ruining her personality and her marketability at what she does whether as a house help or Nanny. She has lost income from potential employee and future earnings too. If she sue you. You will run bankrupt may God forbid. So think from the position of the law as against the emotions. Cos when the soup don nairaland folks won't be there to eat it with you.
And also Mr. Osewa should try and regulate what is being moved to front page cos one day a law suit might just emanate from it . Because nairaland indirectly contributed to this by the failure of the mods to do the needs, screen what is being posted and moved to the front page.
I feel bad for the poor girl, because we know this jazz things happens and not withstanding that, we didn't even get to hear her side of the story before defaming her. There are always to sides to a coin . Mind the side you choose. Thanks
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Oluchia(f): 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
francisbiz:

Many nairalanders are minors, some are yahoo-yahoo. So don't B supprised

I totally agree. I gave up on nairaland the day I went through this post; https://www.nairaland.com/791256/mine-jobless-18-years-old/1#9434776

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) / Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested / Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.