Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants (28010 Views)

Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos / Dreaded Cult Leader 'Stainless' Killed In Gun Battle In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by francisbiz: 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
tonio2wo:
All this places u just mentioned, is it in nigeria? undecided
OLODO NI
Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by BOBBYTRICK: 12:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
Nt militant
Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by Sunkyphil(m): 12:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
I heard diz morning but wat of d students of lasu where are they going to pass

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by Ochendo3: 12:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
Little gun sound na millitant... U guys beta get dis stragt dos millitant guys are 2 busy 2 exchange fire wif NA not 2 talk of police..

2 Likes

Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by bayelsaowei(m): 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
na wa oo
Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by islandmoon: 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
The militants will make me do something I don't want to do in Nigeria, the OPC is fast becoming coward! Odua People's Coward!! Why??

Its hight time I form a militant group to protect my yoruba people!
I need strong men, I cant allow my peace loving people to be killed, Buhari is too dull for my liken.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
Give us our b...av...rajah... ** lipsrsealed is dah Too much to ask
Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
Thank God say i don park comot for that area. Iba has now turned to something else.
Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by Greenback: 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
siraj1402:
If I say this, I know many people will be "qoute" me. Soon, very very soon, Their land and it resources might be good for nothing. How I wish they continue destroying the pipelines and their land, then after let them go to Kaduna to clam ownership. Good for nothing people.

This people are really trespassing, I don't know what the government is still waiting for by not "declared" they are terrorists.

"...i know many people will be QUOTE me.."

"....waiting for by not DECLARED they are terrorists..."

nepabill certificate holding highly sophisticated zombie,keep disgracing urself and letting the whole world know your parents wasted their money on your education...

@op,the authorities need to step up their game and unravel who these sw militants are and their backers..

3 Likes

Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by 247Dior(m): 12:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
OPC should please wipe out these militants
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by neocortex: 12:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:

Which OPC, the same "touts and thugs" according to your previous statements ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by vRendoh(m): 12:19pm On Jul 26, 2016

Lagos don get militants? So no part of Nigeria is spared? PDP government left militants and terrorists everywhere in the country. Shebi I be Wailer? grin
It is a pity.

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by attacker321: 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:

They will issue another ultimatum. cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by madapcmod: 12:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
Is OPC's ultimatum not expired ? What they waiting for? Cowards!

4 Likes

Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by laksides: 12:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
em3r4ld:
I think thr is more 2 dis story dan meets d eye.
It all started from oil bunkery kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by Skipuru(m): 12:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
siraj1402:
If I say this, I know many people will be qoute me. Soon, very very soon, Their land and it resources might be good for nothing. How I wish they continue destroying the pipelines and their land, then after let them go to Kaduna to clam ownership. Good for nothing people.

This people are really trespassing, I don't know what the government is still waiting for by not declared they are terrorists.
bros are you sure they are militants? Don't say what you're not sure of. Remain bless.

2 Likes

Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by laksides: 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
One of opc was shot dead on imose waterside last four days ago.
They did not retaliate simply because they were given an order not to shoot or kill any militants, their job is to arrest and not even to beat them grin

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by shamecurls(m): 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
GEJisBOKO:
These are the Ijaw Militants that have been causing chaos in the riverine communitis of Lagos and Ogun state for months now. The Ijaw Militants kidnapped the Oniba of Oba some days ago

Stop peddling lies......

Its all these cult boys thats making that area boil and nothing of Ijaw is the cause of the chaos and clashes in that area. The Institutions on that road not having hostels within there campus creates alot of clashes among rival gangs coupled with the fact that street gangs also have there own territory. Its an avenue known for crime, gang wars, robbery and rape. And not Ijaw militants.

6 Likes

Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by Greenback: 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
JackBaueress1:
Thank God say i don park comot for that area. Iba has now turned to something else.

bloodkiller,congrats o,ya berem has bn released from kuje...meanwhile we are still praying n fasting for berem,beremx,jackbauars1&2,etc,cooling their..u,know,in various NLd éwøn...

Op,authorities shud wake up and unmask these western sophisticated militants. A lotsa zombies are pointing their fingers,wrongly,@ the niger deltans,blaming them as well for their limp pencil that has refused to stand and write...

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by attacker321: 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
JackBaueress1:

Baby where you dey now?

I have people there o.
Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by Skipuru(m): 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
When militants go enter lagos. People no go get mouth to talk. I believed militants can never come to local iba to start shooting people. Dem no be vampires like boko haram and fulani herdsman.

#Biafra soldier.

2 Likes

Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by Greenback: 12:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
shamecurls:

Stop peddling lies......

Its all these cult boys thats making that area boil and nothing of Ijaw is the cause of the chaos and clashes in that area. The Institutions on that road not having hostels within there campus creates alot of clashes among rival gangs coupled with the fact that street gangs also have there own territory. Its an avenue known for crime, gang wars, robbery and rape. And not Ijaw militants.

if u continue to be objective like this,it will forever be well with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by Sunday84(m): 12:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
They are militant, currently shooting back at sodiers. May God help us in this country.
Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by Skipuru(m): 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
shamecurls:

Stop peddling lies......

one bottle of action bitter for you bro.

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by Dinocarex(m): 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ti sigidi ba fe te... Ani ko gbe oun lo si idi Ondo
Meaning... Literally, if a sculpture want to be embarrased it will tell u to drop him inside water.

They saw that their activities was not noticed in the SS now they want to invade the SW to get noticed!!

Beginning of the end for their activities I

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by donifez(m): 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
shamecurls:

Stop peddling lies......

Thank you my Broda. You just stated the obvious.
Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by shamecurls(m): 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
Greenback:

if u continue to be objective like this,it will forever be well with you.

grin grin grin #Noted!
Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
attacker321:

Baby where you dey now?

I have people there o.
I am now close to Iba. Have you settled things amicably with madam?
Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by cruz419(m): 12:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
tonio2wo:
All this places u just mentioned, is it in nigeria? undecided

Yea it is I use to live in Igondo den way back Wen I was still in primary skol with my parent,, look lyk u don reside in lagos
Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by talktimi(m): 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
siraj1402:
If I say this, I know many people will be qoute me. Soon, very very soon, Their land and it resources might be good for nothing. How I wish they continue destroying the pipelines and their land, then after let them go to Kaduna to clam ownership. Good for nothing people.

This people are really trespassing, I don't know what the government is still waiting for by not declared they are terrorists.
when parasites talk, their mental deficiencies after revealed so people like you deserve more pity than applause.

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
GEJisBOKO:
These are the Ijaw Militants that have been causing chaos in the riverine communitis of Lagos and Ogun state for months now. The Ijaw Militants kidnapped the Oniba of Oba some days ago

pls is he the same Oba that threatened the 5% with lagoon
Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
GEJisBOKO:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Steals A Bag At Anglican Church In Lagos During Service (CCTV Footage) / Nigerian Boy Jailed For Carrying Out Acid Attack Robberies In London. Photos / ‘Whistleblowers’ Spoil Day For Motorcycle Robbers In Ogun State. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.