Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants (28009 Views)

Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos / Dreaded Cult Leader 'Stainless' Killed In Gun Battle In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by temptnow: 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
Agberos are killing their people some people will say its Niger Delta militant. Una nova find the mumuu wey dey worry una

3 Likes

Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by ojtech8291: 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
siraj1402:
If I say this, I know many people will be qoute me. Soon, very very soon, Their land and it resources might be good for nothing. How I wish they continue destroying the pipelines and their land, then after let them go to Kaduna to clam ownership. Good for nothing people.

This people are really trespassing, I don't know what the government is still waiting for by not declared they are terrorists.
stop getting things wrong , militants are not only from Niger delta. Any group that go against military ( Anti millitary) are called MILITANTS.

4 Likes

Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by attacker321: 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
JackBaueress1:
I am now close to Iba. Have you settled things amicably with madam?

Yes ooo. grin grin grin

Things have improved. cool

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by henrysam(m): 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
OPC should please wipe out these militants
OPc that most of yoruba have regarded as tout and tugs to come to the rescue abi?
Opc ko cop ni

2 Likes

Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by Ezyp(m): 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
GEJisBOKO:
These are the Ijaw Militants that have been causing chaos in the riverine communitis of Lagos and Ogun state for months now. The Ijaw Militants kidnapped the Oniba of Oba some days ago
learn to reason with your head... .cultists are fighting and you call them Ijaw militants or because the media decided to deceive you calling them militants...(don't take this as an insult just learn to reason with your head)

3 Likes

Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by tonio2wo: 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
cruz419:

Yea it is I use to live in Igondo den way back Wen I was still in primary skol with my parent,, look lyk u don reside in lagos
No I dont.
Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by TheOnlyWiseMan: 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
What's the big deal, Lagos is celebrating their joining of league of oil producers, this is the other side of oil discovery. For ages, they've been enjoying from the agonies of Niger Delta people. The tide has turned.

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by HomeOfMe(f): 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
Armed robbers,cultists,pipeline vandals,area boys,etc can adopt the name"militants" now because that's the keyword name that sells especially to the media.

2 Likes

Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by kolmart: 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
Our OPC are toothless dog, what are they still looking for this is not the first time those bastard will storm yoruba land and kill people, but our OPC keep silent is Gani Adams for pipeline survailance alone? OPC over to you proof your worth

2 Likes

Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by texazzpete(m): 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
laksides:

Iba lasu road is the route to Lagos state university and also the road that link to badagry express way.
Besides do you know Lagos at all?

He doesn't have to know Lagos. You failed to provide enough information in your OP. Accept the feedback and move on.
Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by laksides: 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
cozy7:
That place is really close to a barracks. I trust my gallant soldiers, they hv done it b4 to d boko boys, they can do it again to this yaba-left-deserving pple.

Not those pregnant men who are used to N20 n hv lazy bones n fearful guts over time.
Two armour tanks from ssoldiers and one from police plus almost twenty van full of police are on ground now
Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by YongChi: 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
tonio2wo:
All this places u just mentioned, is it in nigeria? undecided
Do you even know everywhere in your hometown
Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by ba7man(m): 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
laksides:

Two armour tanks from ssoldiers and one from police plus almost twenty van full of police are on ground now
They should be chased into the creeks and slaughtered.

Those riverside shanties of theirs destroyed.

This is not Niger Delta where their actions are encouraged and cheered.

They will all die in the southwest.
Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by laksides: 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ezyp:
learn to reason with your head... .cultists are fighting and you call them Ijaw militants or because the media decided to deceive you calling them militants...(don't take this as an insult just learn to reason with your head)
Bro, this one no be cultist matter o, they are pure militant
Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by jameschibuike(m): 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
tonio2wo:

It's not in Nigeria o, it's in Ghana
Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by tdayof(m): 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
laksides:

stop the lies please. The Nigerian police doesn't operate armoured tanks. Our territorial integrity is not threatened so the armoured tank issue is out of it please. Very soon you will say the Airforce already deployed F-7's
Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by drstone1: 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
OPC should please wipe out these militants

Your reasoning Baffles me. They said militants. You don't know whether they are bakassi boys,or nd militants or even OPC militants...u r quick to respond that OPC shd respond to OPC militants. Are yu aware that the pipeline protection contracts given to OPC was also revoked by GMbuhari govt

2 Likes

Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
The Igbo Guide to Political Warfare

Lesson 1

Dear Igbos,

If this incident involving militants were to happen in Igboland, BE GUARANTEED that your Yoruba counterparts in Nairaland and other vested parties such as Omenka would have taunted you for it, citing the following statements:

a. That you are naturally cowards and cannot defend yourself from invading forces
b. That you taunted them mercilessly for deaths or attacks in Yorubaland in "hatred" so that these attacks are "Karma" on you - phantom baseless accusations to set you up.
c. That the SE is a wasteland where all such occurences are natural anyway.

You see how intelligent and politically savvy they are? By turning your own misfortunes on you you are left in the wilderness to fend for yourselves while they convince the world that your suffering is self-inflicted.

In your own case, how have you turned the tables in this thread for your own benefit and gain? No answer?

Nah real wa o.

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by YongChi: 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ezyp:
Guy they are not cultists, they are promoted militia of the past government, now they have no shoes in this regime

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by YongChi: 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
tdayof:
stop the lies please. The Nigerian police doesn't operate armoured tanks. Our territorial integrity is not threatened so the armoured tank issue is out of it please. Very soon you will say the Airforce already deployed F-7's
guy no be lie o, people are planning to relocate
Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by Viccur(m): 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
siraj1402:
If I say this, I know many people will be qoute me. Soon, very very soon, Their land and it resources might be good for nothing. How I wish they continue destroying the pipelines and their land, then after let them go to Kaduna to clam ownership. Good for nothing people.

This people are really trespassing, I don't know what the government is still waiting for by not declared they are terrorists.
Bro i feel your pain as it is evident in your sentences. Btw where is Airforce1 and his cabal
Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by tonio2wo: 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
YongChi:

Do you even know everywhere in your hometown
So as old as u are u think everyone that visits this site lives in lagos abi?
Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by Timarodear(f): 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
This is my first day on Nairaland. I have been a guest for years. Standing ovation............

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by dadaijboy: 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
All this militants sef
Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by Temi4live(m): 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
It's true o, i live in Totowu, we are currently living in fear, those militants are disturbing us d whole community is deserted, government should help
Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by PenSniper: 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
nigerianvenom:
Body odor of a supposed hero of some dudes is working causing chaotic situation all over nigeria. The middle belt is at war with Fulani, the north east is at war with boko haram, the south South is agitating for full resources control, the south east are clamoring for secession, the south west are in panick state because of attack by militant and fulani marauders.
Worst still, our economy is in a shape we can't properly say. Now the pride of Africa and the richest black man aliko dangote has dropped out of the top 100 richest man in the world.
What else do u need to be told for u to know that Buhari is worst than a cancer to nigeria?
2019 is just too far. God please forgive Nigerians for voting in this mistake for a leader

Buhari has turned out to be a virus such that even his supporters appeared confused.
Its gradually becoming a fact that the man is cinfused going by what was let slipped by Lai Mohammed some months back.
Already anarchy is reigning in the country while the economy has never been as worst.
In terms of unity and patriotism, the nigeria of 1st january 1966 was a unified paradise compared to now.
The soul of nigeria seems to have been cut spiritually and its doubtful if the centre can hold any longer.
But those who should take appropriate action are revelling in the self-delusion of the non-negotiability of nigeria's oneness.
I know for certain that nothing can stop an idea whose time has come.
At the expiration of the legal basis of nigeria in december 2014, a comprehensive conference of all nationalities to re-negotiate the entity would've been the case where truth prevails.

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by habdulafeez(m): 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
nigerianvenom:
Body odor of a supposed hero of some dudes is working causing chaotic situation all over nigeria. The middle belt is at war with Fulani, the north east is at war with boko haram, the south South is agitating for full resources control, the south east are clamoring for secession, the south west are in panick state because of attack by militant and fulani marauders.
Worst still, our economy is in a shape we can't properly say. Now the pride of Africa and the richest black man aliko dangote has dropped out of the top 100 richest man in the world.
What else do u need to be told for u to know that Buhari is worst than a cancer to nigeria?
2019 is just too far. God please forgive Nigerians for voting in this mistake for a leader
...be factual please....Dangote is still the 51st richest man in the world according to Forbes latest rating...Nigeria isn't that bad afterall.
Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by Chucks234: 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
laksides:
Militants causing chaos around imose and totowu waterside are currentling on gun rampage with policemen and soldiers. According to report now is that one police attached with igando police station is down already with a stray bullet from the militants.
Please anybody on his route along lasu iba express road should just restrict now.
More to follow.....
Mods, pls do the needful to save souls
In as much as I don't condone violence can you please stop misleading readers on nairaland with the word "militants". Question is how do you know they are militants, have you been in contact with any of them before? It surprising how you came to the conclusion that they are militants during a gun duel. The moderators on nairaland should properly verify a post before it's allowed on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by ba7man(m): 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
PenSniper:

Buhari has turned out to be a virus such that even his supporters appeared confused.
Its gradually becoming a fact that the man is cinfused going by what was let slipped by Lai Mohammed some months back.
Already anarchy is reigning in the country while the economy has never been as worst.
In terms of unity and patriotism, the nigeria of 1st january 1966 was a unified paradise compared to now.
The soul of nigeria seems to have been cut spiritually and its doubtful if the centre can hold any longer.
But those who should take appropriate action are revelling in the self-delusion of the non-negotiability of nigeria's oneness.
I know for certain that nothing can stop an idea whose time has come.
At the expiration of the legal basis of nigeria in december 2014, a comprehensive conference of all nationalities to re-negotiate the entity would've been the case where truth prevails.
Anarchy sponsored by your heroes.

Economic doldrum which could have been avoided if your heroes hadn't looted the nation dry.
Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by HarbySloy(m): 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
tonio2wo:
. Huhu! It's located in U.S.A. It will be better for you to move out from that isolated village you are before asking maybe Lagos is part of Nigeria.
Re: Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants by nigerianvenom(m): 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
habdulafeez:

...be factual please....Dangote is still the 51st richest man in the world according to Forbes latest rating...Nigeria isn't that bad afterall.

Don't say in never told u. Google is ur friend, check it and get back to me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Steals A Bag At Anglican Church In Lagos During Service (CCTV Footage) / Boss Chains His Apprentice Upside Down In Kaduna Over Client’s Change (Pictured) / Nigerian Boy Jailed For Carrying Out Acid Attack Robberies In London. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.