Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# (16140 Views)

Six App Settings That Consume Your Mobile Data And Solutions To Them / How To Add Subtitles To Andriod Video / How To Network Your Pc To Andriod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 7:01am On Aug 16, 2016
Dailyfavour:
OP weldone, pls

1). Does ALL Android phones support Using external "MODEM" (for browsing net without using the sims in the phone)

2). IF yes, how do I conect my MODEM to my phone?

3). If NO, what phone(s) supported and what features must I look for B4 buying such phone? Thanks

thank you for consulting vinyldroid!.. As for your problem.. I think! Just think that it's all devices coz I haven't used all but I can tell you that with 80% assurity! This is kind of a long process tho.. And I haven't had the need to connect my phone to my MODEM! So I'm gonna redirect you to one of our popular websites to watch the video online.. Just make sure you have an OTG cable if you don't, I'm sorry man; either you get a good one or ya can't do it! And a must is that your phone must be rooted! The third thing is that you phone must be lollipop I mean at least android version 5.0 or 5.1 and above.. Okay?? Just click the link below..

www.forum.xda-developers.com/android/general/how-to-connect-internet-modem-to-t2867388

Alright when you do it! Report your success rate.. Thank you!
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 7:04am On Aug 16, 2016
samwayne154:
Please I don't know how 2 set up and connect my wifi any help
thank you for consulting vinyldroid! Sorry.. By set-up do you mean turn on mobile hotspot for other people to use as WIFI. Or.. Connect to a particular WIFI.. Please reply below
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 7:09am On Aug 16, 2016
Imstin:
My HTC desire 616 fell into water and hasn't come on again since over one week. Is there anything that can be done to it?
thank you for conslting vinyldroi! I'm sorry.. I cannot help you with that because that's a delicate hardware problem and also internal! Assuming the phone comes on and just shows the booting logo.. I can't do that but water has penetrated to internal system of the phone and probably the processor has been damaged thank you!

The only that can be done is to give it to technisians or return it to HTC office to get it fixed! Thank you..
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by absky5(m): 7:25am On Aug 16, 2016
vinyldroid:
ok, here's the thing; I've this problem before but my phone dosen't restart it just shuts down my apps.. That's it just it!

So I'll strictly advice you to stop using the google now since it can't be installed I recommend opera mini or uc browser because if the app can automatically restart your phone if you let it to it too much you might spoil the phone temporarily! Thank you! Comment if you get?
OK Thanks i get that but somtimes also if i put my phone in my pocket or place it down after a while it will switch off
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 7:39am On Aug 16, 2016
absky5:
OK Thanks i get that but somtimes also if i put my phone in my pocket or place it down after a while it will switch off
alright.. For that just tap the link below:

http://www.simplydroid.com/forum/what-do-if-android-phone-keeps-rebooting-automatically-15465.html

Still remain vinyldroid..
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by samwayne154(m): 8:52am On Aug 16, 2016
vinyldroid:
thank you for consulting vinyldroid! Sorry.. By set-up do you mean turn on mobile hotspot for other people to use as WIFI. Or.. Connect to a particular WIFI.. Please reply below
i want 2 connect a Bb phone to mine but it doesn't have hot-spot
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by Carlcaresophia: 9:23am On Aug 16, 2016
xplora98:

Carlcaresophia , please how much will it cost me to change infinix zero 2 battery at Carlcare?
Hello Xplora98, about it you need to counsel with our local Carlcare Service Center directly. Our colleagues there will check it for you. Or you can try to counsel with local retailer or online shops. Thank you!
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 9:30am On Aug 16, 2016
samwayne154:
i want 2 connect a Bb phone to mine but it doesn't have hot-spot
of course it does.. I'm using a blackberry right now sef! On the all page find "manage networks" click it and you'll see mobile hospot.. Turn it on and ready to go! You can thank me later if you see it! See the pictures below for illustrations! Thank you

Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by prahcetomi(m): 9:59am On Aug 16, 2016
Vinyldroid .

Please help o,my physical buttons are misbehaving, sometimes minimizing apps,going to the home screen and closing apps or tabs on my browser.
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by samwayne154(m): 1:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
vinyldroid:
of course it does.. I'm using a blackberry right now sef! On the all page find "manage networks" click it and you'll see mobile hospot.. Turn it on and ready to go! You can thank me later if you see it! See the pictures below for illustrations! Thank you
urs is bold 5 I'm talking of curve2
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
prahcetomi:
Vinyldroid .

Please help o,my physical buttons are misbehaving, sometimes minimizing apps,going to the home screen and closing apps or tabs on my browser.
umm.. That's a hardware fault behind your touch pads, you can't do it so take it to a technisian or your phone's company.. That's just it and in case it's not hardware fault that means something is completely wrong some where so factory reset will solve that but that's just a 1% change the hardware chances are 99%.. Thank you
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 2:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
samwayne154:
urs is bold 5 I'm talking of curve2
bold 6 by the way.. Umm.. Okay send screenshots of the phone's home screen just like I did.. But I only showed one part.. Yours ehn? EVERYTHING!
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by samwayne154(m): 6:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
vinyldroid:
bold 6 by the way.. Umm.. Okay send screenshots of the phone's home screen just like I did.. But I only showed one part.. Yours ehn? EVERYTHING!
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by Deekacci(m): 6:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
Pls help me. Whenever I want to make a call, I hear a very loud screeching sound and the call will disconnect after that.

Sometimes if I try to make a call, it gives an error message saying "cellular network not available".

I haven't made call with my phone for the past few days now and I haven't received either cause it also makes that sound when I pick up someone's call

Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by samwayne154(m): 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
vinyldroid:
i have been trying 2 post it but it's not working soda problem...... I was trying 2 set up a gmail account when I reached d part of sending code to my number it didn't send any nd they are asking me 2 verify it please
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by prahcetomi(m): 6:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
vinyldroid:
umm.. That's a hardware fault behind your touch pads, you can't do it so take it to a technisian or your phone's company.. That's just it and in case it's not hardware fault that means something is completely wrong some where so factory reset will solve that but that's just a 1% change the hardware chances are 99%.. Thank you
Thanks
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by Lojekunle: 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2016
Bro I don't know if you can help me out.. Am using Tecno c8 I notice if I reboot my phone my phone contact won't load completely or won't load at all... And i keep getting sim card changed anytime I restart it too.. Your reply is goona be well appreciated
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by Marvel1206: 7:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
Catwalks into thread*
here to help in the little way i can
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by Marvel1206: 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
Lojekunle:
Bro I don't know if you can help me out.. Am using Tecno c8 I notice if I reboot my phone my phone contact won't load completely or won't load at all... And i keep getting sim card changed anytime I restart it too.. Your reply is goona be well appreciated

about your contacts not completely loading.. Did the problem start recently or it has been so..and is it your pre-installed phone contact application? If so there's a problem with the app and i'm afraid you may consider resetting your phone. If you don't want to, get an alternative phone call application like ' Zero Dialer ' from playstore

about getting sim card changed after rebooting.. There maybe something wrong with either your sim port or your software..visit an engineer to fix this
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
Marvel1206:

about your contacts not completely loading.. Did the problem start recently or it has been so..and is it your pre-installed phone contact application? If so there's a problem with the app and i'm afraid you may consider resetting your phone. If you don't want to, get an alternative phone call application like ' Zero Dialer ' from playstore

about getting sim card changed after rebooting.. There maybe something wrong with either your sim port or your software..visit an engineer to fix this
mehn! You a great.. Thanks for the helping hand tho!
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 7:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
samwayne154:
i have been trying 2 post it but it's not working soda problem...... I was trying 2 set up a gmail account when I reached d part of sending code to my number it didn't send any nd they are asking me 2 verify it please
alright first cross check the number two times before pressing sign up! Also make sure you're outside or rooftop or anywhere you can get a full bar network and try again! If that's haanging have patience and also consider calling method so they'll tell you the verification code.. Thank you
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by franugo(m): 7:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
pls my huawei y336 is kinda weirding me out. i recently did system flashing on it n now its refusing to charge forward. instead of adding power, it'd start decreasing d battery capapcity..i've tried several batteries yet no deviation. any soln pls?
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2016
Deekacci:
Pls help me. Whenever I want to make a call, I hear a very loud screeching sound and the call will disconnect after that.

Sometimes if I try to make a call, it gives an error message saying "cellular network not available".

I haven't made call with my phone for the past few days now and I haven't received either cause it also makes that sound when I pick up someone's call
thank you for consulting vinyldroid! Please I think your sim card settings have something wrong going on or dissabled or your phone ability to receive calls has been damaged in the phone.. Check you call settings and let me know what you see
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 7:54pm On Aug 16, 2016
samwayne154:
alright, kindly follow what marvel1206 said and tell if it did work or not
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by Marvel1206: 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
vinyldroid:
mehn! You a great.. Thanks for the helping hand tho!

you're welcome sire
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by franugo(m): 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
[quote author=vinyldroid post=48520069

pls my huawei y336 is kinda weirding me out. i recently did system flashing on it n now its refusing to charge forward. instead of adding power, it'd start decreasing d battery capapcity..i've tried several batteries yet no deviation. any soln pls?
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by Marvel1206: 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2016
franugo:

change your charger
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
franugo:
[quote author=vinyldroid post=48520069

ohhh! then you've come to the right place... I was huawei user mine was y550 and after a year of usage the charger and the phone disagreed... bro! no long story forget battery! na the charger.. you get? just change the charger okay? I advice you to get a blackberry charge.. your phone will fill up in an hour and half... thank you..come back and give testimonies
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by franugo(m): 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
[quote author=vinyldroid post=48541154][/quote]

I thought as much too but i've tried more than one charger with no change
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by samwayne154(m): 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
vinyldroid:
alright, kindly follow what marvel1206 said and tell if it did work or not
can I skip d phone number part cuz no message has entered my phone and hope it won't have any repercussions or side effects
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
franugo:

I thought as much too but i've tried more than one charger with no change
nooo.. The problem can be different!
1. Bad USB port
2. Low power source
3.Bad battery
4. Bad charger

Bad usb has random 9% chance, low power source 2% chance, bad battery 29%, and bad charger 60% chance.. You can try all that but make sure you try is with blackberry charger

Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 10:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
samwayne154:
can I skip d phone number part cuz no message has entered my phone and hope it won't have any repercussions or side effects
I don't know about that I'm not the one who proferred the solution! Bros! Marvel1206 abeg come handle your case oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians To Pay More As GSM Operators Plan 40% Tariff Hike / Pictures From The Infinix Fans Hangout In LASU / Andriod Games (free Take Away)!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.