Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

You Are The Reason Thank You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are The Reason Thank You (1775 Views)

Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... / Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. / Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are The Reason Thank You by robosky02(m): 1:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
INSPIRATIONAL: GOD SAVED HUMBLE LADY FROM DEATH BY HER DEEDS

This lady worked at a meat distribution factory. One day, when she finished with her work schedule, she went into the meat cold room (Freezer) to inspect something, but in a moment of misfortune, the door closed and she was locked inside with no help in sight.

Although she screamed and knocked with all her might, her cries went unheard as no one could hear her. Most of the workers had already gone, and outside the cold room it's impossible to hear what was going on inside.

Five hours later, whilst she was at the verge of death, the security guard of the factory eventually opened the door. She was miraculously saved from dying that day. She later asked the security guard how he had come to open the door, which wasn't his usual work routine.

His explanation: "I've been working in this factory for 35 years, hundreds of workers come in and out every day, but you're one of the few who greets me in the morning and says goodbye to me every night when leaving after work. Many treat me as if I'm invisible. Today, as you reported for work, like all other days, you greeted me in your simple manner 'Hello'. But this evening after working hours, I curiously observed that I had not heard your "Bye, see you tomorrow". Hence, I decided to check around the factory. I look forward to your 'hi' and 'bye' every day because they remind me that I am someone.

By not hearing your farewell today, I knew something had happened.That's why I was searching every where for you and I knew it was God who remembered me of your greetings hmm ma sister God has really saved your life by your deeds.

so dear
you are the reason I log on to nairaland to hear your stories, jist, advise, friendship etc

thank you:
rosalieene, PRESTIGERYHME, Cutehector, tohpahz, Bbsharon , SANDOSKI, mimzy, midehi2, Optional2, kinglekan, nikkypearl, adeh39, halfricanadian, Diddyydiva, quivah, Blessograo, shizzy7, HateU2, AngelAhnie, Smellymouth, Mediapace, refiner, , optional1, cruzila, twaci, tohpaz,

anigbajumo, hazard27, kinglekan, Smellymouth, Mediapace, refiner, oklobo1, VickyRotex, blueto, TheSuperNerd, mikron, TonyeBarcanista, Rosemary216, Ednite, MzMayD, Truckpusher, temitemi1, uduokirika1, KingTom, lalasticlala, grad2012, rokiatu, Ajibel, Seun, honeric01

like I will always say:
lets go there... cheesy

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: You Are The Reason Thank You by delishpot: 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
cool
Re: You Are The Reason Thank You by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
Fantastic. another illation from the story is that we should be more gregarious and circumvent contemptuous and solipsistic relationship with others.

We will get there smiley.
Re: You Are The Reason Thank You by robosky02(m): 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
blueto:
Fantastic. another illation from the story is that we should be more gregarious and circumvent contemptuous and solipsistic relationship with others.

ok cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Are The Reason Thank You by Sexxkillz: 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
Stories that touch. . . No names, no location, no name of factory. . .

It is well.
Re: You Are The Reason Thank You by optional1(f): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
robosky02:

This lady worked at a meat distribution factory. One day, when she finished with her work schedule, she went into the meat cold room (Freezer) to inspect something, but in a moment of misfortune, the door closed and she was locked inside with no help in sight.

Although she screamed and knocked with all her might, her cries went unheard as no one could hear her. Most of the workers had already gone, and outside the cold room it's impossible to hear what was going on inside.

Five hours later, whilst she was at the verge of death, the security guard of the factory eventually opened the door. She was miraculously saved from dying that day. She later asked the security guard how he had come to open the door, which wasn't his usual work routine.

His explanation: "I've been working in this factory for 35 years, hundreds of workers come in and out every day, but you're one of the few who greets me in the morning and says goodbye to me every night when leaving after work. Many treat me as if I'm invisible. Today, as you reported for work, like all other days, you greeted me in your simple manner 'Hello'. But this evening after working hours, I curiously observed that I had not heard your "Bye, see you tomorrow". Hence, I decided to check around the factory. I look forward to your 'hi' and 'bye' every day because they remind me that I am someone.

By not hearing your farewell today, I knew something had happened.That's why I was searching every where for you and I knew it was God who remembered me of your greetings hmm ma sister God has really saved your life by your deeds.

so dear
you are the reason I log on to nairaland to hear your stories, jist, advise, friendship etc

thank you:
rosalieene, PRESTIGERYHME, Cutehector, tohpahz, Bbsharon , SANDOSKI, mimzy, midehi2, Optional2, kinglekan, nikkypearl, adeh39, halfricanadian, Diddyydiva, quivah, Blessograo, shizzy7, HateU2, AngelAhnie, Smellymouth, Mediapace, refiner, , optional1, cruzila, twaci, tohpaz,

anigbajumo, hazard27, kinglekan, Smellymouth, Mediapace, refiner, oklobo1, VickyRotex, blueto, TheSuperNerd, mikron, TonyeBarcanista, Rosemary216, Ednite, MzMayD, Truckpusher, temitemi1, uduokirika1, KingTom, lalasticlala, grad2012, rokiatu, Ajibel, Seun, honeric01

like I will always say:
lets go there... cheesy

wow

dad dis is a loving story.....

This why I love you dad you the best.

Thank you dad.....
Re: You Are The Reason Thank You by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 27, 2016
robosky02:

so dear

thank you:

like I will always say:
lets go there... cheesy

oh robo wink
robosky02:

so dear

thank you:

like I will always say:
lets go there... cheesy

oh robo
Re: You Are The Reason Thank You by ademiD(f): 6:18am On Jul 27, 2016
thank God for your life....
Re: You Are The Reason Thank You by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 27, 2016
Robosky morning,dont worry i wil b checking on u morning,afternoon and night. tongue grin
Re: You Are The Reason Thank You by robosky02(m): 9:39am On Jul 27, 2016
optional1:

wow

dad dis is a loving story.....

This why I love you dad you the best.

Thank you dad.....

ohhhhhhhh thanks you are the best cheesy

Re: You Are The Reason Thank You by robosky02(m): 9:42am On Jul 27, 2016
Ednite:

oh robo wink

oh robo

my only Proud Ethiopian friend

thanks for staying on Nairaland

you are the reason I love Ethiopia cheesy

Re: You Are The Reason Thank You by robosky02(m): 9:45am On Jul 27, 2016
ademiD:
thank God for your life....

yea thanks

for been part of my little world cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Are The Reason Thank You by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 27, 2016
blueto:

Re: You Are The Reason Thank You by robosky02(m): 9:48am On Jul 27, 2016
prettythicksme:
Robosky morning,dont worry i wil b checking on u morning,afternoon and night. tongue grin

lol

thank you

Re: You Are The Reason Thank You by optional1(f): 9:54am On Jul 27, 2016
robosky02:

ohhhhhhhh thanks you are the best cheesy

Smile

Good Morning dad........
Re: You Are The Reason Thank You by robosky02(m): 9:57am On Jul 27, 2016
optional1:

Smile

Good Morning dad........

wishing you the best morning ever...

good a.m. cheesy

Re: You Are The Reason Thank You by robosky02(m): 9:58am On Jul 27, 2016
[quote author=Hagm0nd post=47927751][/quote]

welcome to my world

lets go there

lol cheesy
Re: You Are The Reason Thank You by robosky02(m): 10:06am On Jul 27, 2016

anigbajumo, hazard27, kinglekan, Smellymouth, Mediapace, refiner, oklobo1, VickyRotex, blueto, klexycole, TheSuperNerd, mikron, TonyeBarcanista, Rosemary216, Ednite, MzMayD, Truckpusher, temitemi1, uduokirika1, KingTom, lalasticlala, grad2012, rokiatu, Ajibel, Seun, honeric01

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are The Reason Thank You by optional1(f): 10:16am On Jul 27, 2016
robosky02:

wishing you the best morning ever...
good a.m. cheesy

grin grin grin grin

smiling.....
Re: You Are The Reason Thank You by optional1(f): 10:18am On Jul 27, 2016
robosky02:

Hey dad my sweetheart's name is not on the list....

Vexing
Re: You Are The Reason Thank You by optional1(f): 10:21am On Jul 27, 2016
Klexycole my dear sweetheart, thank you for alwayz been there for me.. Since my dad didnt mention you.

I say thank you, you the best.....

pamcode thank you too....
Re: You Are The Reason Thank You by robosky02(m): 10:24am On Jul 27, 2016
optional1:

Klexycole my dear sweetheart, thank you for alwayz been there for me.. Since my dad didnt mention you.

he is there now, so I can watch him closely undecided

Re: You Are The Reason Thank You by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 27, 2016
Robosky02 . big hug for u dear kiss
Re: You Are The Reason Thank You by robosky02(m): 10:27am On Jul 27, 2016
mimzy:
Robosky02 . big hug for u dear kiss

forget oh

that is their own hmmm

in this "world" here
you are the miss universe grin

thank dear

1 Like

Re: You Are The Reason Thank You by optional1(f): 10:33am On Jul 27, 2016
robosky02:

he is there now, so I can watch him closely undecided

I didnt see his name ooooo.....
klexycole did you see your name on that list my dad made?
Re: You Are The Reason Thank You by klexycole(m): 10:41am On Jul 27, 2016
optional1:

Thank you too dear. cheesy kiss

1 Like

Re: You Are The Reason Thank You by klexycole(m): 10:42am On Jul 27, 2016
optional1:

I didnt see his name ooooo.....

klexycole did you see your name on that list my dad made?

Yes, I saw it wink
Re: You Are The Reason Thank You by optional1(f): 10:50am On Jul 27, 2016
klexycole:

Yes, I saw it wink

He jst modified it now....

Check d post were i quoted him.....
Re: You Are The Reason Thank You by robosky02(m): 10:54am On Jul 27, 2016
optional1:

He jst modified it now....

Check d post were i quoted him.....

check I said i've added him so I can watch him closely undecided
Re: You Are The Reason Thank You by robosky02(m): 10:55am On Jul 27, 2016
where is AngelAhnie ?
Re: You Are The Reason Thank You by optional1(f): 11:04am On Jul 27, 2016
robosky02:

check I said i've added him so I can watch him closely undecided

ok dad

seem.....

Thank you!
Re: You Are The Reason Thank You by AngelAhnie(f): 11:51am On Jul 27, 2016
robosky02:
where is Angel..Ahnie ?
I'm here bosky

Good morning

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Have Safe Sex When There Is No Condom - An Expository Story / Beauty Products, Yodi Pills, Botcho Cream, Hips & Bums Enlargement, Skin Care. / Sex On A Cross Over Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.