Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,165 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. (14148 Views)

What Do You Love Most? Money,sex,phone,car,food,clothes,just Mention It. / "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook / Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by naijamakossa(m): 9:10am On Jul 15, 2016
fun time

u can mention as many as you have

cutehector
FALCONEY
lalasticalala
THANK YOU SIR!!!!!
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Raydos: 9:12am On Jul 15, 2016
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 15, 2016
Onila. Thank you. grin
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by SlimBrawnie(f): 9:15am On Jul 15, 2016
None yet
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by 4rmthewest(m): 9:17am On Jul 15, 2016
SlimBrawnie:
None yet
I can b ur first. cool
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by mhisbliss(f): 9:20am On Jul 15, 2016
Me thank you
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by adedayo3193(m): 9:22am On Jul 15, 2016
grin i thank my self
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 15, 2016
olihilistic

Mimzy

Smellymouth

Iykekelvins

Slyisaac

Muva

Smellinganus

Stfuareyougod

Ogorwyne

Kinglekan

Kingrex1

Jubrealguy

4rmthewest

Obiorathesubtle

Sandoski

Makydebbie

Lsofdk

Airsultan

Xoella............thank you guys

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by EmperorLee(m): 9:29am On Jul 15, 2016
I don forget.
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Mhoxune(f): 9:29am On Jul 15, 2016
None for now
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Young03(m): 9:40am On Jul 15, 2016
All I gat z enemies
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by naijamakossa(m): 9:41am On Jul 15, 2016
mhisbliss:
Me thank you
u no fit mention my name hahaha
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 15, 2016
None for now
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by sinaj(f): 9:44am On Jul 15, 2016
Pbs4real, Ipledge, 2dice, Albert2k, Orijin101(my ex E-boo), Synzu, saintsamurai, Kingklent my ex e-boo, lol

I really miss the old nairaland cry

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by mhisbliss(f): 9:44am On Jul 15, 2016
naijamakossa:
u no fit mention my name hahaha
you said my friend na, am a friend to myself
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by naijamakossa(m): 9:44am On Jul 15, 2016
ginajet mhisbliss larabae13 luveu2 makydebbie
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by mhisbliss(f): 9:45am On Jul 15, 2016
naijamakossa:
ginajet
mhisbliss
larabae13
luveu2
makydebbie
aint that a list of friends you gat there, btw whos the mhisblis doesn't ring a bell
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by naijamakossa(m): 9:46am On Jul 15, 2016
Young03:
All I gat z enemies
why not mention them
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Hardetutu01(m): 9:49am On Jul 15, 2016
DJDOLA....Rip to him...
Eternally grateful to him

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by ojun50(m): 9:54am On Jul 15, 2016
Non for now
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by 2dice01: 10:01am On Jul 15, 2016
beambolar my first concubine love and enemie
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by bitchcrafts: 10:01am On Jul 15, 2016
Mrsphyno Lol. but o ti salo grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 15, 2016
[size=15pt] STFUareyouG0d grin [/size]

Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by RoyalBlak007: 10:06am On Jul 15, 2016
Wuminity.... smiley
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by obiorathesubtle: 10:12am On Jul 15, 2016
iamLegend1 baba.. I was just inspired by your comments.. Sent you the very first follow request..

Thank you sir! smiley smiley

Lemme call my goons..

Smellymouth
Smellinganus
Lsofdk
Drisklef
Slyisaac
Iykekelvins
Vizkiz
Suzan404
Mimzy
Muva
Jubrealguy
Xoella
Olihilistic
KingRex1
Sandoski
Naughtynaughty
HateU2
Ogorwyne
Giftybae

Oya.. Let's hear it..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 15, 2016
No bory
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 15, 2016
Friends or Friends with Auntie Benedicta?
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Laveda(f): 10:17am On Jul 15, 2016
That's StfuareyouG0d he's been my day one Nigga grin

Fishers of women tongue

Then came sweet kinglekan wink kiss kiss

Luckily we one big Fam now cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by jubrealguy(m): 10:18am On Jul 15, 2016
mhisbliss:
Me thank you
I tot m d one oo
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 15, 2016
Berlyn:
[size=15pt] STFUare.youG0d grin [/size]

Laveda:
That's StfuareyouG.0d he's been my day one Nigga grin

Fishers of women tongue

Then came sweet kinglekan wink kiss kiss

Luckily we one big Fam now cheesy
I'll make great scout cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by mhisbliss(f): 10:22am On Jul 15, 2016
jubrealguy:
I tot m d one oo
why?
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Laveda(f): 10:24am On Jul 15, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

I'll make great scout cheesy cheesy

Jackie sweery kiss

You nah bad baddo baddest grin I fall for you tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

8 Signs She Enjoys Having $ex With You / Will You consider a Genotype Test Before Marriage? / Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.