Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

I'm Inlove With My Madam Husband, I Want To Snatch Him..please What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Inlove With My Madam Husband, I Want To Snatch Him..please What Should I Do? (776 Views)

Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him / When an Unhappy Married Man Falls Deeply Inlove with a lady (Please Read) / Pls Advice: Am In Love With My Madam’s Husband, I Want To Snatch Him Completely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Inlove With My Madam Husband, I Want To Snatch Him..please What Should I Do? by Graciia: 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
I know this might sound stupid but am in love with my madam husband. The way he makes love to me in the office and penetrates my a.ss is out of this world , he does it very well and he has gotten me so addicted to him.

Read more at: http://www.wegist.com/2016/07/am-in-love-with-my-madam-husband-i-want.html
Re: I'm Inlove With My Madam Husband, I Want To Snatch Him..please What Should I Do? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
cool cool
Re: I'm Inlove With My Madam Husband, I Want To Snatch Him..please What Should I Do? by Dandeson1(m): 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
May thunder make love to you and penetrate dat your ass. Hoe

1 Like

Re: I'm Inlove With My Madam Husband, I Want To Snatch Him..please What Should I Do? by mizzbouqui(f): 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
Sho shocked shocked
Re: I'm Inlove With My Madam Husband, I Want To Snatch Him..please What Should I Do? by BARRIKADE: 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
Seems logical.
Pls go ahead
Re: I'm Inlove With My Madam Husband, I Want To Snatch Him..please What Should I Do? by AdebiyiElla(f): 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
Dumb question,what do you need advice on?mtcheeeeeeew sad angry angry angry
Re: I'm Inlove With My Madam Husband, I Want To Snatch Him..please What Should I Do? by Sexxkillz: 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
People can mumu themselves and write stupid things that makes no damn sense, just to get one click on their blog.

Iberiberism.

(1) (Reply)

I Love Girls Who Dominate Guys / Mrdojo: Thank You Message To All Nairalanders / What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.