Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Who Nairaland Help? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Nairaland Help? (1682 Views)

Nairaland Help Me Rejoice / Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. (2) (3) (4)

Who Nairaland Help? by BigAssGrace(f): 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
As benin people dey talk, life na race! i open account yesterday! people wen i no know they follow me fight! some say i be man! some say i dey jobless! all of una funny, abeg if i dey find man na here i go come? which kind small pikin dey worry all of una self! everything about most of you is negativity and the people talking will be writing rubbish up and down! from my little understanding its only frustrated people that behave this way! how does una good afternoon bring about insults! one of the so called mockers! later said its all play that everyone is playing! i am really disappointed! i have a big ass and people call me big ass i use am as name some people dey vex! very negative mentality! truth is this most of una dey poor and single thats why una dey behave like that!

at the end of the day! you will waste weeks online on nairaland and you won't achieve anything! i will never visit this childish graveyard called romance section again

Re: Who Nairaland Help? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2016

Farewell

Re: Who Nairaland Help? by Dandeson1(m): 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
Who be dis one? Mixing English and pigin, who force you come and must u tell us you are leaving, who you serve?

Smh_ is that what you call big ass, your nyash dey learn... Gerrarahia

Re: Who Nairaland Help? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
undecided biko, b4 u go, wait lemme give u transport fare, u will need it

Re: Who Nairaland Help? by MrOlihilistic: 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
We're over 1 million here.
We don't need a psychiatric patient here.

Re: Who Nairaland Help? by dgalon(m): 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
Madam big ass

What's the matter?

Re: Who Nairaland Help? by BARRIKADE: 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
So we've managed to chase a lunatíc out.
1 down,5,724,592 to go..
Oluwa,na you.

Re: Who Nairaland Help? by optional1(f): 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
Jamb
Question
Re: Who Nairaland Help? by optional1(f): 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
MrOlihilistic:
We're over 1 million here. We don't need a psychiatric patient here.

Lolz

so dey ban u too....
Re: Who Nairaland Help? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
small pikin really full nairaland
Re: Who Nairaland Help? by mizzbouqui(f): 3:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
Bigassgrace you shouldn't have posted that, romance section is very interesting, moreover those guys were just joking yesterday you don't have to take that serious
Re: Who Nairaland Help? by obiorathesubtle: 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
grin People like Jadekitana, mizquote, makydebbie, naughtynaughty.. Na the few I remember.. Em go gist you how dem dy take welcome people to NL

If you like go.. E consyn you.. Before you carry your dorty big yansh come.. We were having fun..

Re: Who Nairaland Help? by HoneyB10(f): 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
Well she kinda make sense Sha
NotoriousAIG where are you

Col Clark we met again
Re: Who Nairaland Help? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
Babe warahappen?
Re: Who Nairaland Help? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
HoneyB10:
Well she kinda make sense Sha
NotoriousAIG where are you

Why u dey find me undecided
Re: Who Nairaland Help? by Sexxkillz: 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
Lol.

No customers? No one fell for your scam yet?

A hit dog must yelp. . . Gracefully deactivate your account. Your moniker is dead on arrival!

Re: Who Nairaland Help? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
*yawns*

Catfish alert

Send PMs at your own risk

Re: Who Nairaland Help? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
She's not far frm the truth.

The part of looking for guys on dis forum is annoying, who does that with strangers.

Re: Who Nairaland Help? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
So person carry her bigAss come here, una no fit give am banging ovation?
Re: Who Nairaland Help? by HoneyB10(f): 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
NotoriousAIG:

Why u dey find me undecided
Because we have unfinished business
Re: Who Nairaland Help? by 400billionman: 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
BigAssGrace:
As benin people dey talk, life na race! i open account yesterday! people wen i no know they follow me fight! some say i be man! some say i dey jobless! all of una funny, abeg if i dey find man na here i go come? which kind small pikin dey worry all of una self! everything about most of you is negativity and the people talking will be writing rubbish up and down! from my little understanding its only frustrated people that behave this way! how does una good afternoon bring about insults! one of the so called mockers! later said its all play that everyone is playing! i am really disappointed! i have a big ass and people call me big ass i use am as name some people dey vex! very negative mentality! truth is this most of una dey poor and single thats why una dey behave like that!

at the end of the day! you will waste weeks online on nairaland and you won't achieve anything! i will never visit this childish graveyard called romance section again

Just sherrup before we report you to nairaland EFCC..
Re: Who Nairaland Help? by Kenneth205(m): 10:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
Na. Wa o embarassed
Re: Who Nairaland Help? by LordScent(m): 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
BigAssDisgrace wetin you smoke?
Re: Who Nairaland Help? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
BARRIKADE:
So we've managed to chase a lunatíc out.

1 down, 5,724,592 to go..

Oluwa,na you.
hahahahaha by the time that number is gone, I bet only Seu.n and maybe lala would be left
Re: Who Nairaland Help? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
she has a point tho
you guys really behave like kids here!
some childish things that i have seen lol
look at the stupid silly comments above lmao
op just ignore them!
To me there are only A FEW DECENT people here
the rest lipsrsealed

Re: Who Nairaland Help? by RichieDaVinci01(m): 11:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
She asked who nairaland epp? . . Someone just got a job through nairaland . Someone is making money from traffic Queshun answered Drum roll *Baa dum Tsss*

Re: Who Nairaland Help? by halfricanadian(f): 11:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
Me i got to see d oda side of people

Bt life continues mehn glad wateva i do with my body from now on i owe it to nobody tongue tongue
Re: Who Nairaland Help? by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 27, 2016
smellinganusgrace Bigassgrace smiley..welcome to nl kiss
Re: Who Nairaland Help? by Chicent(m): 2:51am On Jul 27, 2016
Nairaland don epp peoples oooo...
If e never epp u just wait.
But come to think of it.... Why u come dey type like man, type like a lady henceforth and trust me.... U wont be mistaken again.
Romance section is the place to be ooo.... We will be waiting for ur come back. Happy leaving.
Re: Who Nairaland Help? by Pojomojo: 3:10am On Jul 27, 2016
BigAssGrace:

Try mitacy
Re: Who Nairaland Help? by timsonpreye(m): 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Lol.

No customers? No one fell for your scam yet?

A hit dog must yelp. . . Gracefully deactivate your account. Your moniker is dead on arrival!
that was so rude of u, it shows u ain't cultured, u got to take that back. angry

Re: Who Nairaland Help? by Sexxkillz: 5:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
timsonpreye:
that was so rude of u, it shows u ain't cultured, u got to take that back. angry
Where did you crawl out from?

Who Looks More Of A Footballer Between This Nairalander And His Elder Brother / This Twitter User Took Boring To Another Level / Does This Woman Look Too Good For 63 Or Shes Just OK? - Photo