Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

17 Bad Boy Traits Good Guys Dnt Have - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 17 Bad Boy Traits Good Guys Dnt Have (10905 Views)

16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) / Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla / Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

17 Bad Boy Traits Good Guys Dnt Have by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
women crave bad boys more than nice guys. If u think am lying ask curvysola.

So without wasting much tym lemme hit the nail on the head...

1. Bad boys dont pretend: bad boys dnt try to be nicer to make a good impression,
-they dnt try to be cooler
- they dnt try to be sweeter or smarter, they are jst wu they are nd dnt care how anyone takes it

2. Bad bois possess a daring confidence: a bad boy physically carries himself well, never communicates he is insecure, or unsure of himself. He doesnt care what everyone thinks...

3. Bad boys do evertything at their own pace: a bad boy isint going to rush, move faster, or slower jst to make someone happy. He does wat he wants wen he wants and at his own pace.

4. Bad boys dnt flinch: a bad boy is not affraid of any controversy. Get stupid with a bad boi and he is going to get stupid right bak

5. Bad boys arent victims: a bad boy doesnt allow himself to be a victim and he doenst sit around feeling sorrry for himself wen smthing bad happens.

6. Bad boys dnt attempt to 'fit in': in the field of psychology, this is called having internal locus of control. Bad boys dnt usually follow the tcrowd, they follow their mind.

7. Bd boys are brutally honest: a bad boy says wats on his mind and tells you how exactly it is. Its beta for a woman to be mad about your honesty than to be pissed at you for not having the balls to tell the truth in the 1st place.

8. Bad boys are passionate: this is anoda thing women love about bad boys... They are intense and passionate about wat they do. Wen a bad boy chases a woman he is interested in or f..ks the woman he loves, he does it wit passion. A bad boy puts so much energy to wat he likes

9. Bad boys go after wat they want: bad boys dnt sit around and say, "man I WISH I could f**k that gal......she is so hot!", they get out of thier comfort zone and actually do it! if he wants her no, he gets it.

10. Bad boys dnt get played :bad boys knw 'the game'. They are vry observant and knw wen smthing is wrong smwhere. So they break ur heart b4 u get to see theirs

11. Bad boys knw how to be sexy: a bad boy naturally knws how to dress, stand, talk, walk nd facial xpressions to make wen trying to trigger attraction inside the woman he wants

12. Bad boys arent sorrry: as rude as this might sound to ladies, bad boys arent ready to tell u sorry. They apologize but arent too apologetic. They dnt aplogize for little mistakes like nice guys do. For instance, a bad guy grabs a lady's hand and she pulls away- he ignores it like it neva happened...

13. Unphased-bad guys dnt care: this is the most powertul and the most attractive trait all bad boys share. They simply dnt care.

14. Bad boys are unpredictable: a lady can neva tell wat a bad guywill do nxt. If a bad guy is predictable, then he is not fun. Ladies are attracted to 'the' unpredictabiliy

15. Bad guys dnt get fooled by a woman: a bad boy wont fall for tricks or excuses. Wen she cancels a date more dan twice, seems to be dishonest, always being mysterious, she is a waste of his tym

16. Bad boys dnt prioritize women: women want some love, alittle bit of attention, affection and they want a guy to do his own thing and focus on other stuff thats important to him. A bad boy knws dis, does it, and the lady bcomes the one who seeks his attention,

17....and the bad boy leaves her wanting more:
- he doesnt stay on the phone untill she is bored
- he doenst give the woman everything she wants
- he doesnt pour his heart too soon in a relationship
- infact, most bad boys neva reveal all their true feelings to a woman because he knws dat keeping his cards closed keeps her close.

*drops pen*

waiting for the 'who bad boy epp' crew and the.... 'pic or idonbilivit" crew

have a nice day!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Bad Boy Traits Good Guys Dnt Have by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
bad boys r very cheap with very low self esteem

4 Likes

Re: 17 Bad Boy Traits Good Guys Dnt Have by chimoskyg(m): 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
Dope Mehn you're on point

Dat while ladies go for them, while the good keeping asking what wrong with me? Ain't I go enough for her bla bla

But it baffle me how girls know the good, but prefer the boy boys grin

2 Likes

Re: 17 Bad Boy Traits Good Guys Dnt Have by johnstar(m): 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
Changing from good to bad

Good boi gone better cool

1 Like

Re: 17 Bad Boy Traits Good Guys Dnt Have by unapapadeycraze: 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
Honestly, i think ah gat to be a verygoodbadboy. Dats what ladies want. I think i'm overly nice to ladies.

Ladies, what do you want? Since time immemorial, you ladies don't know what you want.
Re: 17 Bad Boy Traits Good Guys Dnt Have by Odani: 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
this is front page material because a lot of good boys/girls need to learn from this
Re: 17 Bad Boy Traits Good Guys Dnt Have by samblack(m): 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
dope one bro
Re: 17 Bad Boy Traits Good Guys Dnt Have by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
uupgrade:
bad boys r very cheap with very low self esteem
Oga thanku. U have my respect for this ur comment
Re: 17 Bad Boy Traits Good Guys Dnt Have by Anthony0094(m): 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
who is a bad boy??
Re: 17 Bad Boy Traits Good Guys Dnt Have by NevetsIbot(m): 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
spot on bro.
Re: 17 Bad Boy Traits Good Guys Dnt Have by senibo1: 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
thank God am not a bad boy, good boy all the way grin
Re: 17 Bad Boy Traits Good Guys Dnt Have by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
Are you saying all bad boys have these traits or these traits are all in every bad boys?

More importantly, WHO IS A BAD BOY?
Re: 17 Bad Boy Traits Good Guys Dnt Have by Sexxkillz: 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
And one trait good guys have that bad boys can never have, is common sense.

If they had common sense, they would realize that bad boys become good guys in the end, because in the real world, no girl on earth will settle and exchange vows with a bad guy.

So, she leaves you and settles for a good guy who treats her like a rational human, and then, you also "convert" to being a good guy in the end.

Why therefore, do you keep fooling yourself claiming to be a bad guy?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 17 Bad Boy Traits Good Guys Dnt Have by Oahray: 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
See guys struggling to identify as bad just so girls would like them. Na girls be una priority. Smh...

1 Like

Re: 17 Bad Boy Traits Good Guys Dnt Have by David25(m): 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
There is a clear distinction between bad guys and classic guys.
Re: 17 Bad Boy Traits Good Guys Dnt Have by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
for "pictures or idonbilivit crew".....

Re: 17 Bad Boy Traits Good Guys Dnt Have by iamkingzlee(m): 5:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Are you saying all bad boys have these traits or these traits are all in every bad boys?

More importantly, WHO IS A BAD BOY?
YOU ARE A BAD BOY cool
Re: 17 Bad Boy Traits Good Guys Dnt Have by iamkingzlee(m): 5:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
Oahray:
See guys struggling to identify as bad just so girls would like them. Na girls be una priority. Smh...
oh lord!! grin grin grin
Re: 17 Bad Boy Traits Good Guys Dnt Have by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
iamkingzlee:
YOU ARE A BAD BOY cool

No sir. Im not. I like to believe I'm a good boy with some of those traits listed.

An extremely good dude could have all these without being bad. That's why op's writeup is fallacious.
Re: 17 Bad Boy Traits Good Guys Dnt Have by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
Team #goodboys abeg

Good boys are so sweet grin

And, I need someone that'll be able to tolerate my bullshit tongue

We can't both be bad in the relationship. There has to be a balance if not it will be disastrous lipsrsealed
Re: 17 Bad Boy Traits Good Guys Dnt Have by Keketu(m): 7:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
badboy badboy. amusina fufor just put milk!!!
Re: 17 Bad Boy Traits Good Guys Dnt Have by harsysky(m): 7:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
When I was a bad guy, I wudn't have given you 4 bottles of Origin for your write-up cos it's just spot-on, but now, I've allowed the bad boy traits go down the drill. I just believe every bad boy must drop theirs one day for the sake of maturity of something else.
Re: 17 Bad Boy Traits Good Guys Dnt Have by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
I'm not a bad guy, neither am i a nice guy. I'm just the guy and i can be all what you wrote up there or the direct opposite. Sorry that's the guy for you

1 Like

Re: 17 Bad Boy Traits Good Guys Dnt Have by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

No sir. Im not. I like to believe I'm a good boy with some of those traits listed.

An extremely good dude could have all these without being bad. That's why op's writeup is fallacious.

could it be dat u re jst deceiving urself Or u are a 'goodbadboi' lyk sm1 said
Re: 17 Bad Boy Traits Good Guys Dnt Have by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ebuka2016:

could it be dat u re jst deceiving urself Or u are a 'goodbadboi' lyk sm1 said
well, does it really matter? I know who and what I am tongue tongue
Re: 17 Bad Boy Traits Good Guys Dnt Have by Suspectzero(m): 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
Sexxkillz:
And one trait good guys have that bad boys can never have is common sense.

If they had common sense, they would realize that bad boys become good guys in the end, because in the real world, no girl on earth will settle and exchange vows with a bad guy.

So, she leaves you and settles for a good guy who treats her like a rational human, and then, you also "convert" to being a good guy in the end.

This is what we call "Alpha phucks" and "beta bucks"...after all the bad boys have paraded her around and hit her toto in her prime years. She'll now look for a safe loaded beta guy to settle with. She won't even employ all the bedroom tricks she did with the bad boys. Unless she finds another one to be doing extra marital stunts with. So wifing someone's else's wh*re shouldn't be a proud achievement for a "good guy".

3 Likes

Re: 17 Bad Boy Traits Good Guys Dnt Have by Sexxkillz: 9:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
Suspectzero:

This is what we call "Alpha phucks" and "beta bucks"...after all the bad boys have paraded her around and hit her toto in her prime years. She'll now look for a safe loaded beta guy to settle with. She won't even employ all the bedroom tricks she did with the bad boys. Unless she finds another one to be doing extra marital stunts with. So wifing someone's else's wh*re shouldn't be a proud achievement for a "good guy".
And the moronic "bad" guy's aren't wifing some other moronic bad guy's _whore?

Keep fooling yourself with your "beer parlour" logic.

You can't mess around and expect to settle with a girl who hasn't messed around. A girl who hasn't messed around will never accept to settle with another woman's play thing. For the moronic bad guy to have a shot at settling with a good girl, he has to dump and renounce his moronic "bad" boy ways, thereby becoming a good guy.

And no, original good guys don't settle with a "bad" guy's left over, rather, repentant bad guy's settle with the leftover of a fellow _moron who's still in the game. What goes around comes around.

3 Likes

Re: 17 Bad Boy Traits Good Guys Dnt Have by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
Sexxkillz:
And the moronic "bad" guy's aren't wifing some other moronic bad guy's _whore?

Keep fooling yourself with your "beer parlour" logic.

You can't mess around and expect to settle with a girl who hasn't messed around. A girl who hasn't messed around will never accept to settle with another woman's play thing. For the moronic bad guy to have a shot at settling with a good girl, he has to dump and renounce his moronic "bad" boy ways, thereby becoming a good guy.

And no, original good guys don't settle with a "bad" guy's left over, rather, repentant bad guy's settle with the leftover of a fellow _moron who's still in the game. What goes around comes around.
hahahaha this thread is hilarious *sips a can of orijin* i repeat its fucking hilarious
Re: 17 Bad Boy Traits Good Guys Dnt Have by haxorDelite(m): 10:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
infact Op you sabi!
Re: 17 Bad Boy Traits Good Guys Dnt Have by iamtjx(m): 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
bad boy bad boy, wachu gona do, wachu gona do when they come for you...

1 Like

Re: 17 Bad Boy Traits Good Guys Dnt Have by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
Sexxkillz:
And one trait good guys have that bad boys can never have, is common sense.

Honestly sir.
I must say this is a highly stuupid reply.
Thanks..

1 Like

Re: 17 Bad Boy Traits Good Guys Dnt Have by Sexxkillz: 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2016
jboy73:

Honestly sir.
I must say this is a highly stuupid reply.
Thanks..
It'll be a stupid reply to you, because you're a _fucking stupid person. I'm sure you're one of those _morons claiming to be "bad
guys".

Thanks. . .

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naruto Fans Only / Aisha, My Favourite Nurse…..(18+) / Wierd And Crazy Things You Did To Get Noticed By The Opposite Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.