Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,540 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla (45000 Views)

Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by senninalu: 11:09am On Sep 11, 2017
Popular Psychologist and Relationship expert, Joro Olumofin has taken to social media to reveal why he thinks most ‘run girls’ end up with good guys while the decent girls settle for the average ones.
He wrote:
Why is this so?
Based on Direct Observation and survey from thousands of emails sent to me daily by people mostly Nigerians of all works and ages. I’ve gathered that Most men fall for Runs girls and ladies who have a Runs girl mindset.
Who is a runs Girl? A Runs girl is any lady who uses her beauty and looks as a tool to get money from men. Mostly older men. It’s a more flamboyant way of Prostitution. Let’s just say Very classy educated prostitutes.

The question remains , why would a Successful Eligible bachelor go for a runs girl instead of a decent lady? .

The answer is in the approach to mans Cognitive Framework ; his mentality. A runs girl has a “Phd” in knowing how to please a man, what a man wants sexually, what a man likes, her body and mind is a moving encyclopedia filled with ways to please a man. A runs girl takes so much care of her body and private parts because these body parts pay the bills.

While a Decent girl is busy equipping herself mentally, occupationally paying little attention to Social media followers. A decent girl doesn’t see the need to please a man, a decent girl is looking for a man to please her emotionally & romantically , be a companion and meet her halfway. .

A decent girl seems very difficult for most men, she has so many rules, terms and conditions. She doesn’t have the time to feed a Mans Ego and make him feel like a king because she knows she’s a Queen. .

Runs girls have allowed men to run wild and free, without any rules. Men can do and undo as long as a Runs Girl is getting her money , birkin bags and Dubai tickets she’s happy. When a man has gotten so many ladies for cheap, he will never have the patience to go through the TERMS & CONDITIONS of a Decent Girl.

see more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/runs-girls-end-good-guys-decent-girls-dont-relationship-expert-joro-olumofin-explains/

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 11, 2017
I'm currently datin' a runz girl... does that make me a good guy?

undecided

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by madridguy(m): 11:12am On Sep 11, 2017
tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by THUNDAR(m): 11:12am On Sep 11, 2017
The world has not been balanced since Cain killed Abel

198 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by gabinogem(m): 11:21am On Sep 11, 2017
Funny thing is, these so called runs girls do have guys they fall in love with... The big question is; "who are these type of guys"?

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by sholatem(f): 11:37am On Sep 11, 2017
He forgot to add a point here,A runs girl knows how to go to babalawo to jazz guy,so as to fall for her,if he enter d place for once,he don become Mario, only insane man will want to end up with ashawo

235 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by eddieguru(m): 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2017
cool cool cool
Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by babyfaceafrica: 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2017
I disagree..runs gals don't get good guys they get mumus and naive guys....good gals get bad guys because they love sweet words and hate the truth..

142 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by Divay22(f): 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2017
One should be able to balance it.
Be decent but not boring, sometimes you can go out of your way to do things, you can be a good girl and also be a bad girl...
Guys only admire decent girls, but when it comes to flow they go for the opposite..

Who said you can't go to club on Saturday and be in your choir robe on Sunday cheesy cheesy cheesy Singing worship grin grin

A good girl is a bad girl that has not been caught..

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by OrdercityWeb: 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2017
I laugh when i hear people say this trash that this guy just said. Most times they base their assumption on one or two instances of friends that they know.
What they are doing is trying to emotionally blackmail good girls. I'm sorry for people who still think because one bad girl got a good guy it automatically means every bad girl gets a good guy.

Lol there's nothing more foolish than that.
Go to counselling centres go and see bad girls regreting their lives, go to crusade grounds go and see bad girls praying like there's no tommorow after regretting their actions in the past.

There is nothing more foolish than what this guy just said. If you want to be bad be bad and stop giving excuses or trying to console yourself.
BUT REMEMBER YOU ARE 100% RESPONSIBLE FOR WHATEVER HAPPENS TO YOU.

300 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by Victornezzar: 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
Trash.....everyone now has an opinion, if ur a runs gal....u would meet ur type
kmcutez:
Hope all the decent girls don hear. Moral of the story, amend your ways, and turn into runs girls to get the good guys.
Trash

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by azbus54(m): 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
Won jara won ni

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by yeyeboi(m): 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
Na una sabi

2 Likes

Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by rozayx5(m): 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
cheesy

True aside a woman being smart and being a hustler

A woman can still be a go getter . but gotta learn some "offline" skills wink

No man wants a boring wife undecided

I like em naughty

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by KayDEAN(m): 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
I don't know why bad guys always get the good girls and bad girls always get the best men. Isnt life just an irony

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by repogirl(f): 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
All these Instagram advisers

16 Likes

Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by borntoexcel2000(m): 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
Hmm
Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by Greatmind23: 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
good girls no get experience ,most ugly,most too proud,most bossy,most religious ,most proudy,most cheap to easy formats and all these runs girl dey charm if they charm you na buy and drive home tokunbo be that

3 Likes

Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by slyd90(m): 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
Runs girls have met several guys they know what guys like..while some of the good girls aint even matured enough

6 Likes

Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by ivolt: 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
He is obviously a fake psychologist if he harbours such bizarre
and unfounded thoughts.

There is no evidence that run girls get the good guys.

It is a given that low self-esteem guys tends to gravitate towards low self-esteem girls.

Just because unskilled labourers who would do any menial job appears
to always be employed doesn't mean they are getting the good jobs and
skilled engineers are getting the bad jobs.

A man loving a runs girl has much to say of the mans character and not
the character of girls that are not into runs.

From my own circle of friends, I am yet to see anyone who is targeting a runs
girl as a life partner.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by teepea(m): 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
I disagree. The Only reason is because a Runz girl knows how to form decent when they see the good guys. They so much disguise and Camouflage that they're gud at it Buh will do their Olosho work UnderG wifout being caught.

15 Likes

Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by bany88(m): 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
this guy just made a point

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by KingBelieve: 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
Who gives a bleep about runs girls, I just blow and off to the next available pussy. No time.
Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by free2ryhme: 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
senninalu:
Popular Psychologist and Relationship expert, Joro Olumofin has taken to social media to reveal why he thinks most ‘run girls’ end up with good guys while the decent girls settle for the average ones.
He wrote:
Why is this so?
Based on Direct Observation and survey from thousands of emails sent to me daily by people mostly Nigerians of all works and ages. I’ve gathered that Most men fall for Runs girls and ladies who have a Runs girl mindset.
Who is a runs Girl? A Runs girl is any lady who uses her beauty and looks as a tool to get money from men. Mostly older men. It’s a more flamboyant way of Prostitution. Let’s just say Very classy educated prostitutes.

The question remains , why would a Successful Eligible bachelor go for a runs girl instead of a decent lady? .

The answer is in the approach to mans Cognitive Framework ; his mentality. A runs girl has a “Phd” in knowing how to please a man, what a man wants sexually, what a man likes, her body and mind is a moving encyclopedia filled with ways to please a man. A runs girl takes so much care of her body and private parts because these body parts pay the bills.

While a Decent girl is busy equipping herself mentally, occupationally paying little attention to Social media followers. A decent girl doesn’t see the need to please a man, a decent girl is looking for a man to please her emotionally & romantically , be a companion and meet her halfway. .

A decent girl seems very difficult for most men, she has so many rules, terms and conditions. She doesn’t have the time to feed a Mans Ego and make him feel like a king because she knows she’s a Queen. .

Runs girls have allowed men to run wild and free, without any rules. Men can do and undo as long as a Runs Girl is getting her money , birkin bags and Dubai tickets she’s happy. When a man has gotten so many ladies for cheap, he will never have the patience to go through the TERMS & CONDITIONS of a Decent Girl.

see more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/runs-girls-end-good-guys-decent-girls-dont-relationship-expert-joro-olumofin-explains/

na so

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
Hope all the decent girls don hear. Moral of the story, amend your ways, and turn into runs girls to get the good guys.

4 Likes

Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by aniagoluaustin(m): 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
Lmao!!! Total rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
Simply put a runs girl is a good fvcker

She can fvck your brains out..

if you jam a Runs girl that's good, my brother you are hooked, as in you are going nowhere.

Decent girls on the other hand think that sex is a sin, they hate PDA, they dislike spontaneous sex etc.

The key here is to be a decent girl and fvck even better than a runs girl. I assure you no man worth his sperm will leave you.
As in Ride that dude like your life depends on him, make him moan your name several times.

Girls take this advise and stop being anti-sex

19 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? / When you get carried away by initial gragra. / 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.