Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,859 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman (29933 Views)

Recession: 3 Nigerian National Assets Buhari Must Not Sell- RMAFC / The World-Class Roads In Owerri: ‘Change’ Has Indeed Come - By Elias Ozikpu / RMAFC To Commence Disbursement Of 13% Derivation Fund To Lagos (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by asha82: 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
Useless posts for the 5%. Bubu is a disaster..
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by saintkel(m): 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
Qmerit:
Competent hands should do the job.
For me, where you re from is not an option to govern a country like Nigeria.
and competent Nigerians r only from d North right?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by oluwasegun007(m): 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
Buhari no give us post..... shocked shocked shocked shocked

ok buhari give us but no be better post.... undecided undecided undecided

hmmm, naija

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by tunderay(m): 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
AmorSincero:
just came for reason.....

Assault Team hold your positions...do not engage until i give the orders
(Reads names of appointees)

Assault Teams A and B, hold your fire, target not confirmed.....Mission aborted!

i repeat, Mission aborted.

Oh my , oh my, you cracked my rib walahi.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by LydayBobo(m): 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
AmorSincero:

Assault Teams A and B, hold your fire, target not confirmed.....Mission aborted!

lolz clown
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by AxeurdaddyIX: 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
Digitron:
There is nothing much to celebrate Elias Mbam was simply reappointed, he has been there all these while

Lol, I was expecting this. You can never please Nigerians

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by InvertedHammer: 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
MadCow1:
Buhari is a racist... angry

He has appointed an Igbo Man again. angry

Buhari hates Whites and Asians?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by oluwasegun007(m): 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
AmorSincero:

badt guy,
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by Qmerit(m): 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
saintkel:
and competent Nigerians r only from d North right?

Did I mentioned any region there?
And the people appointed are they from
the North?
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by gretblue: 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
Qmerit:

Did I mentioned any region there?
And the people appointed are they from
the North?
Ignore him.
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by MadCow1: 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
InvertedHammer:

Buhari hates Whites and Asians?

And Jews... angry

The Igbos are Jews remember.. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by cochexky: 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
as a VC of a school , you gave the profesional courses only to your state and use Education yoruba , hausa and igbo to compensate the others state , how do you expect the student to feel ? shocked[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by MrHenshaw: 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
Digitron:

It still did not change the fact that Buhari has not been fair to the SE when it comes to appointment, he has to do more to prove that he is not a tribalist
,Exactly,just as d SE was not fair to him during his presidential race.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by omenkaGrazing: 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
After sharing all the importants posts to the sons of Futa Jallon.
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by Qmerit(m): 4:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
kahal29:

There is nothing there shee.. .. but if he was replaced with a Northerner then something will be there.. .. Don't know why you people are like this...... . O nweghi ihe na eju unu afo..... Do you think is easy to re appoint someone....

Tell them, they must see what to say..
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by oboy3(m): 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
Oga Buhaarry appoints an Igboman,lets roll out the drums and celebrate
Owambe tonight
mtcccheeeewww
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by jozee8: 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
AmorSincero:

grin technical knockout!
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by olamitodotun14: 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
Digitron:
There is nothing much to celebrate Elias Mbam was simply reappointed, he has been there all these while
The parable of the man, his son and the horse comes to mind. People are never satisfied, but why?
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by masciv: 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
facelessangel:
I can now say Buhari has started putting Round pegs in round holes.

This men are what we need to put Nigeria forward if this government wants to succeed

Sentiments will ruin some people in this country

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by Mylove55(f): 5:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
idupaul:
I didn't check their names I just hope they are competent and honest people
hahahahaha, why wil ipod bother to check names when d names resemble ipod names
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by shamecurls(m): 5:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
This is pure marginalization. The North should be holding such position.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by umarwada(m): 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
Danmas:
Another set of NORTHERNERS !!! NORTHERNIZATION N ISLAMIZATION contn… SMH for PMb lol…
Bro wishing you.quick recovery
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by DeRay98(m): 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
Digitron:

It still did not change the fact that Buhari has not been fair to the SE when it comes to appointment, he has to do more to prove that he is not a tribalist

You want to reap where you didn't sow. After calling his party Moslem party, igbo hater and all unprintable names and voting massively against him, now you want him to give you appointments? You no get shame at all. That's the height of idiocy angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by tonio2wo: 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
AmorSincero:

Yeah! Our wailing had paid off for now. But we ain't laying our weapons down. We still don't trust that niggar!
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by jozee8: 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
Digitron:

Buhari has nothing to prove to anybody, you guys are just political infants whom has refused to grow up

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
Biko I know this man very well he is a northerner.

He only changed his name to Ibo name to deceive us the sOUTHERNERS.

This is the new style to fool us. NORTHERNISATION IN FULL SWING.............

WE WEE NOT TAKE THIS grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by Emu4life(m): 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
Kikikiki... I laugh in Ugandan voice...safe journey o...kikikiki....abeg reasonable pple gve me lyk joor today is my day....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by 982ABU(m): 5:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
when you come to check names and BABA disapointed you is like this

Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by ayusco85(m): 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
bankyblue:
some people we drink otopipie today tongue

Na otapiapia u wan spell so?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by Grundig: 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ok. Here's the pattern.

Security/defence/econony - north

Every other thing - south and some north.
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by ayusco85(m): 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
MadCow1:
Buhari is a racist... angry

He has appointed an Igbo Man again. angry
Sarcasm personified. grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by yuzzay: 5:18pm On Jul 26, 2016

N. C. A. copied that and over...
cooljust came for reason.....

N. C. A. copied that and over...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Container Loaded With Military Uniforms And Weapons Disappears In Apapa Port / Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria / Ifeanyi Ubah And Wife Visit Ikpeazu (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.