Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman (29918 Views)

Recession: 3 Nigerian National Assets Buhari Must Not Sell- RMAFC / The World-Class Roads In Owerri: ‘Change’ Has Indeed Come - By Elias Ozikpu / RMAFC To Commence Disbursement Of 13% Derivation Fund To Lagos (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
grin grin cheesy....Wailers fooooood is readyyyyyyy ! grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by dadaijboy: 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
Wailers come nd see o grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by Fourwinds: 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
Digitron:
There is nothing much to celebrate Elias Mbam was simply reappointed, he has been there all these while
they can never be satisfied....so y try harder
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by Dsdada: 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
AmorSincero:
just came for reason.....

Assault Team hold your positions...do not engage until i give the orders
(Reads names of appointees)

Assault Teams A and B, hold your fire, target not confirmed.....Mission aborted!

i repeat, Mission aborted.

Roger your command Sir! Team B in position but holding fire. Team B is retreating....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
All of Buhari's recent appointments were devoid of tribalism or regionalism. Hmmm...looks like situation has compelled him to repent, lol. He now knows that if he must succeed, he should get good hands from all over the country and not only the north. As it is, he has started learning......
...by force! grin.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by FEGNO: 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
Its either 1. Aboki don finish or 2. The appointments he will announce soon will leave us shocked so these apointments have been made to create the argument that " didnt he just appoint two easterners the other day?" And I can bet that scene 2 is what is most likely to occur
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by pjsmart(m): 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
Revenue mobilization sounds to me like official agbero work. what happens to nnpc, ppmc, dpr firs, custom, npa, igp. yeye appointment
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by Themandator: 5:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
AmorSincero:

Assault Teams A and B, hold your fire, target not confirmed.....Mission aborted!

Are you a comedian, Bros? Which one be assault team hold your fire
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by trippleXXL(m): 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
Oga he was only being sarcastic.

. . . for goodness sake who is this riff raff?[/quote]
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by Fourwinds: 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
grin grin grin
MadCow1:
Buhari is a racist... angry

He has appointed an Igbo Man again. angry
grin
MadCow1:

Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by ghostmist: 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
AmorSincero:

this got me rolling on the floor

grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by Fourwinds: 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
pjsmart:
Revenue mobilization sounds to me like official agbero work. what happens to nnpc, ppmc, dpr firs, custom, npa, igp. yeye appointment
heheheheheheeee.!!!
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by steppin: 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
DeRay98:

You want to reap where you didn't sow. After calling his party Moslem party, igbo hater and all unprintable names and voting massively against him, now you want him to give you appointments? You no get shame at all. That's the height of idiocy angry angry
Smh.. Common sense is not common.
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by tundexijim(m): 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
pjsmart:

Why u no kuku collect the presidency na...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by Themandator: 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
Greatfuture:
elias Nwalem MBAM , born 2 september 1958 in Nwofe-Agbaja , Nigeria is Nigeria's Vice Finance Minister since 21 June 2006 .

He took bachelor's degree in electrical engineering at Nigeria's University of Nsukka 1984 . Earlier, he had taken an Associate's degree at Hartford State Technical College in the United States 1977 - 1979 .

He has been chairman of Enugus board for housing (1996-1998), Chairman of the Ebonyis board for housing (1996-1998), Chairman of the Ebonyis Board landsbygdselektrifikering (1998-1999). He has also served as commissioner of public works, land, housing and transport in Ebonyi (1999-2001) and Commissioner of Public Works and Transport in Ebonyi (2001-2005).

Is this supposed to be his biography or what... Where is Nigeria University of Nsukka
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by tundexijim(m): 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
Let's see if this appointment go turn to money for wailers.. .
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by Fourwinds: 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
FEGNO:
Its either 1. Aboki don finish or 2. The appointments he will announce soon will leave us shocked so these apointments have been made to create the argument that " didnt he just appoint two easterners the other day?" And I can bet that scene 2 is what is most likely to occur
Oko bi. Obo is derive from Okokobioko.....

grin
FEGNO:
Oko bi. Obo is derive from Okokobioko.....
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by ghostmist: 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
kahal29:

There is nothing there shee.. .. but if he was replaced with a Northerner then something will be there.. .. Don't know why you people are like this...... . O nweghi ihe na eju unu afo..... Do you think is easy to re appoint someone....
my friend go and take several seats...

so we should start singing "kumbaya " because buhari has done the impossible.

to you zombies we should be grateful because the individual is from the eastern part of the country...

lubbish

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by ifycoly: 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
Don't know why many youths on nairaland are just here to check names. Look at the situation of this country things are so difficult that this present administration has no tangible plan to savage the economy. And here some are just here shouting wailers.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by AnanseK(m): 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
facelessangel:
I can now say Buhari has started putting Round pegs in round holes.

This men are what we need to put Nigeria forward if this government wants to succeed

Because they are from your tribe abi? Wasted generation.
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by glossy6(f): 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
it's just like a drop of water in the ocean of Northerners undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
AmorSincero:

Copy.
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by AnanseK(m): 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
FEGNO:

The 5% wailers will never see good in anything.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by AnanseK(m): 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
glossy6:
it's just like a drop of water in the ocean of Northerners undecided undecided

Not wise

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by baloo(m): 6:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
GJames:
Another Northerner
pls can you read what was reported again to understand or do you need some one to interpret the content of the news for you. This clamour for appointments from a region of the country, when has regional representation replaced competence for a job position?
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by ganye1: 6:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
Grundig:
Ok. Here's the pattern.

Security/defence/econony - north

Every other thing - south and some north.
How is the economy in the hands of the North? Check this:
The National Economic Council is headed by a southerner in person of the VP, the ministers of finance, budget and economic planning are all southerners. Don't forget also that the heads of some important departments like the FIRS are all southerners.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by Bimpe29: 6:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
Nice one, at least that's better in terms of federal character principle. I wish them successful tenures.
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by Anijay1212(m): 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
AmorSincero:

I no fit laugh o...
Na too much American movie dey worry you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by Aroh48(m): 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
MadCow1:

Tribalist and not racist bro.
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by Aroh48(m): 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
MadCow1:

Tribalist and not racist bro.
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by glossy6(f): 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
AnanseK:

Not wise

Let me pretend you didn't spill that trash from your stinking ass that you call mouth gauge. How dare you?

It is my opinion and it remains so. How many Igbos or Easterners are among the appointees and how many northerners are there? The truth is glaring and so your caption of stewpity actually applies to you and not me.

So because the President appointed about 4 Igbos out of a 1000 and 1 posts, we should start licking his ass. Rubbish undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by Aroh48(m): 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
AnanseK:

Because they are from your tribe abi? Wasted generation.
can't you comment without insulting someone?Lets leave tribalism because it have caused more harm than good in our country.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike, Tonye Cole, Magnus Abe, Ojukaye In a Handshake / Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' / Tinubu In Europe Resting, Meeting Heads Of Govts — APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.