Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman (29915 Views)

Recession: 3 Nigerian National Assets Buhari Must Not Sell- RMAFC / The World-Class Roads In Owerri: ‘Change’ Has Indeed Come - By Elias Ozikpu / RMAFC To Commence Disbursement Of 13% Derivation Fund To Lagos (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by aalangel(f): 6:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
Just opened the thread to see the useless position.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by omoiyalayi(m): 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
AmorSincero:
just came for reason.....

Assault Team hold your positions...do not engage until i give the orders
(Reads names of appointees)

Assault Teams A and B, hold your fire, target not confirmed.....Mission aborted!

i repeat, Mission aborted.

grin angry Army work go fit you I swear
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by magzey: 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
LET ME HERE PEEEEM FROM WAILERS AGAIN grin grin grin THAT THE APPOINTEES ARE FROM NORTH. I WILL GIVE HIM CLAP OF HIS LIFE grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by ABDULKKR(m): 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
Digitron:

It still did not change the fact that Buhari has not been fair to the SE when it comes to appointment, he has to do more to prove that he is not a tribalist

The SE has to do more not to vote base on ethnic line!!!
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by southpole: 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
Digitron:

It still did not change the fact that Buhari has not been fair to the SE when it comes to appointment, he has to do more to prove that he is not a tribalist
The SE was not fair to Buhari with their votes. don't expect to harvest where you did not plant, it is a game of give and take. You people gave to GEJ you can demand from him, may be the SE should be wise in 2019
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by Kc3000: 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
estyvino:

Repeat please!

Signal interference!!

Repeat!!!

Alpha 042,

Over!

No vex bros, but you never say repeat over the radio, unless you are in the artillery, and that would be to ask for more shells to be dropped. 'Say again' is the appropriate term.

....u for don kill everybody with all the repeat wey you shout. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by billyG(m): 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
Sirmuel1:
Baba go slow cheesy
That is very correct d former Driver handover 2 u a rickety car without brake,threadbare tires,empty tank will he embezzle money meant 4 mtce.
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by ademusiwa14: 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
[size=28pt]first of all the police most investigate mr Bolaji Adebiyi, because he is into fraud.

he is not yorubaman.

go and ask yoruba people, why i say so,

all the people appointed by goodluck jonathan most be remove from government, because goodluck jonathan government was into fraud. and the people were changing names.. and goodluck jonathan government was claiming their were yoruba people.

So all ministries most look at their list and fire all goodluck jonathan appointee, base on fraud.
[/size]
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by phenase(m): 7:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
I thought it was Real Madrid Football Club RMAFC
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by billyG(m): 7:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
Kc3000:

No vex bros, but you never say repeat over the radio, unless you are in the artillery, and that would be to ask for more shells to be dropped. 'Say again' is the appropriate term.

4giv him he iz an ignoramus.
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by sats: 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
AmorSincero:

Assault Teams A and B, hold your fire, target not confirmed.....Mission aborted!

You are hilarious
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by alfsalami: 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
South east I believe , what will wailers say now. ?
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by Thescienceprof(m): 7:45pm On Jul 26, 2016
FemiFaniKayode:

. . . for goodness sake who is this riff raff?
you should be able to recognize sarcasm when you see one. which school you go sef? smh

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by tetengi4life(m): 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
AmorSincero:

grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by Dcomrade(m): 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
AmorSincero:

Love this....... permission to always make us of this pls grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by winniz: 8:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
Like the Daura illiterate has a choice Immediately Nnamdi Kanu's case was brought up the useless man had to make this appointment.
It still doesn't change the fact that Nigeria should be divided so you lots can go promote your Islamic Republic.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
Danmas:
Another set of NORTHERNERS !!! NORTHERNIZATION N ISLAMIZATION contn… SMH for PMb lol…
you get problems I hope you sick mind will not get you into mess one day
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by ndosorry: 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
Engr Elias MBAM was at the same agency under GEJ
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by Ahmedhussain3463: 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
FemiFaniKayode:

. . . for goodness sake who is this riff raff?
is using sarcasm to mock wailers understand d figure of speech
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by GoodofNaija: 8:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
Wailers.....how market Hope no b bad market for una
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by estyvino(m): 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
Kc3000:

I no dey force oh! Na movie Ai copy one kind(Edo go code)
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by estyvino(m): 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
billyG:

4giv him he iz an ignoramus.

Ekpa! Weyting yhu know!
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by evilapc: 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
This is just facelift as result of too much complaining, so it not from his mind
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by billyG(m): 9:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
estyvino:

Ekpa! Weyting yhu know!
A lot boi alot!
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by naijaking1: 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
kahal29:

There is nothing there shee.. .. but if he was replaced with a Northerner then something will be there.. .. Don't know why you people are like this...... . O nweghi ihe na eju unu afo..... Do you think is easy to re appoint someone....

Okoro bu nnaya uzo muta nwoke!
If he found anybody with 10% of the educational qualification required from Daura, do you think the Mbam guy would have had a chance?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by citizenY(m): 9:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
pjsmart:
Revenue mobilization sounds to me like official agbero work. what happens to nnpc, ppmc, dpr firs, custom, npa, igp. yeye appointment

You forgot to add PRESIDENT.
lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by GJames(m): 9:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
baloo:
pls can you read what was reported again to understand or do you need some one to interpret the content of the news for you. This clamour for appointments from a region of the country, when has regional representation replaced competence for a job position?
I am just being sarcastic
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by GJames(m): 9:45pm On Jul 26, 2016
baloo:
pls can you read what was reported again to understand or do you need some one to interpret the content of the news for you. This clamour for appointments from a region of the country, when has regional representation replaced competence for a job position?
I am just being sarcastic.
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by Kc3000: 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
estyvino:

I no dey force oh! Na movie Ai copy one kind(Edo go code)

Lol...nothing do you bro.
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by ojinuocheibi(m): 10:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
AmorSincero:

SIR BUT MY AUTOMATIC AR15 RIFLE HAS BEEN CORKED AND ONES CORKKED IT HAS TO BE FIRED SO PLEASE CAN I TAKE A SHOT

(OVER............)
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by Aminukargi1: 11:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
Another set of northerners, Hausa, Muslims
Re: Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman by ngmgeek(m): 1:09am On Jul 27, 2016
More left over appointments please. The old man is playing some people like soccer cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buratai Reduced Army To Fulani-Hausa Muslims Caucus - Intersociety / Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion / ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.