Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Abuja-kaduna Speed Rail : Separating Facts From Fiction & Lies From The Truth - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja-kaduna Speed Rail : Separating Facts From Fiction & Lies From The Truth (41224 Views)

President Buhari Commissions Locomotives & Coaches For Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service / The Jonathan Years; Separating Facts From Fiction. / Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling Down To Beg Gov Fayose; Lies From The Pit Of Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja-kaduna Speed Rail : Separating Facts From Fiction & Lies From The Truth by DobleO7: 8:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
ndcide:

God bless you. It's easy to dismiss your point only if the person has lost his or her soul.

Jimi Disu said this on radio this morning and some persons were quick to peddle falsehood. I came to nairaland and same thing. These are things that brings bad blood.

Again, God bless you.

God bless you. I heard Jimi Disu too this morning say that the credit should go to Jonathan. Someone then called to say it conceived by Obasanjo, continued by Yar' Adua before Jonathan now completed it. I don't just know why some people feel GEJ should not and does not deserve any form of commendation. Why I am making this point is because we have had hues and cries of how GEJ did not do anything 6 years and how PDP destroyed Nigeria in thier 16 year rule. It is so pathetic. I am not holding brief for anybody.

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Speed Rail : Separating Facts From Fiction & Lies From The Truth by yungmin: 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
I don't know why people are commending PMB for over the commissioning of the Abuja-Kaduna rail line. That project was never stalled at any point in time even after GEJ left office. The contract was well spelt out that financing of the project was never an issue even after the padded budget higgi hagga. I bet you, Buhari did not contribute one naira to d completion of that project. Where could he have got the money from? Is it from the 2016 budget that was signed in March? Believe it or not, Goodluck Jonathan is the best thing that has ever happened to the north n Nigeria as whole. Sai Goodluck!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja-kaduna Speed Rail : Separating Facts From Fiction & Lies From The Truth by AMI3(m): 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
But why don't you pple tell PMB let him start his own so that some other person will complete it there are so many abandon FG project in the country.
It only takes a man with vision to start a project, if you don't start project how will some other person complete it. Does it mean that PMB should keep living on other people vision? Does it mean that PMB likes ideas on what to start?

If a whole 4 yrs passes by and nothing to show for it then it will b a big shame.

When he came to power there was a lot of criticism from Nigerians but so many APC where pleading for time on his behalf now time is running very fast and yet he is still in a confused state. May God help him.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Speed Rail : Separating Facts From Fiction & Lies From The Truth by titiakins: 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
Mylove55:
d same way u ipod wailers wil stil remember ineffectual buffoon forever by d time pmb start and complete d 2nd niger-bridge. God bless pmb for always doing d right thing at d right time
wake up from your slumber.... im Yoruba

Not everyone is brainwashed like you Ilorin people!
Re: Abuja-kaduna Speed Rail : Separating Facts From Fiction & Lies From The Truth by damon222: 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
superstar1:
Another lie from the pit of hell.

Who started the Rail Reform in this country?

Who paid the mobilisation fees for rail projects to the contracted company?

Jokers.

The bottom line remains PMB commissioned that project and his name will forever be on the commissioning plaque.
That plaque will go down shortly. Whatever it is made from.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Speed Rail : Separating Facts From Fiction & Lies From The Truth by damon222: 9:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
hakimmiyya:
We thank Pmb for been magnanimous enough to continue with the project. He could have abandoned the project .Just the way the prodigal son of the south east Gej abandoned the federal government counterparts funding of the Lagos speed rail, in order to stall the effort of Lagos state government. Accomplishing the record of buildings the first speed rail that could have been of immense benefits to Nigeria and her neighboring countries.Therefore,i give kudos to president Muhammadu buhari for his love for the country for not choosing to stall the project like the prodigal son of the south east Gej.
rubbish
Re: Abuja-kaduna Speed Rail : Separating Facts From Fiction & Lies From The Truth by hamzeiy: 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
YouthsPC0:

As General Mohammadu Buhari commissions the Abuja - Kaduna high speed rail project it has become imperative set the records straight not just for history and for humanity sake but most importantly to prevent the attempt by drunk and misguided paid lairs to steal from a man with vision and give the stolen property to a clueless man without direction.

Many have claimed that the Abuja -Kaduna high speed was Initially conceived by Obasanjo the claim is false .
The truth is that under Obasanjo, a consortium submitted a for a RAIL (std guage) project which included the Kaduna- Abuja rail line unfortunately despite initial high interest shown by Obasanjo, the Owu chief dumped the project in pursuit of his third term agenda which unfortunately hit the rocks thanks to Atiku ,Ken Nnamani and Ghali Umar Na'Abba.

When the same idea was submitted to Yardua/Jonathan they accepted it, Although Yardua later died Jonathan pursued it with vigor and commenced its construction and pursued it to conclusion.

Simon Kolawole former editor of Thisday and now publisher of Cable expressly confirms the fact that President Jonathan was the initiator of the project.

Source :
https://www.thecable.ng/kpmg-nigerias-high-speed-rail-world-class

Even Buhari state House website still has the records .

http://www.statehouse.gov.ng/index.php/government/78-featured/108-railway

Obasanjo had nothing to do with it!, people confuse the Abuja light rail project(intra city)whose ground breaking was performed by Obasanjo with the Abuja-Kaduna rail project .

It is imperative to note that apart of the grass clearing (tagged official ground breaking in 2007) for the intracity project Obasanjo never did anything to actualise the dream. the intracity project was originally linked to the Abuja's bid to host the Commonwealth Games in 2014 which never happened!

See source

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abuja_Light_Rail

GEJ also ensured that the Abuja-Kaduna high speed rail project did not suffer like most government projects, hence when budget provisions could not meet up with counterpart funding levels SURE-P a creation of Jonathan from subsidy Savings came to the rescue

Tinubus Nation newspaper corroborates this :

http://thenationonlineng.net/sure-p-sure-of-abuja-kaduna-railway-date/

Despites starting the project from scratch ,In just 3 years(2014) Jonathan had achieved 70% completion

http://allafrica.com/stories/201312091891.html

The only project that received more attention under Jonathan apart from the Federal University/ Almajiri school project & Rice Farming was this high speed rail. project.

http://nigeriannewspapers.disnaija.com/sun/fg-commissions-n136-392b-abuja-kaduna-railway/

Unfortunately APC chieftains who are shamelessly taking selfies with the project were the ones who claimed the coaches were locomotives.

1. Amaechi Buharis Campaign Director General and current minister of transport:

Hear Amaechi in His own words:

“In fact, I think we have a problem; most people don’t believe that the railway transport is functioning in Nigeria. I didn’t even know, until I started this tour, I never knew that the railway was functioning, it was even from his (MD’s) speech that I learnt that there are some coaches or services that go to Kano or Port Harcourt or elsewhere.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/16/i-never-knew-railway-transport-still-existed-in-nigeria-amaechi/

Tolu Ogunlesi : Buharis aide on new media

Stated that the Abuja - Kaduna rail project did not exist , he even went as far as posting pictures of a open field where he claimed a taxi driver took him to to buttress his lies!
Today the young man is tweeting pictures all over the place showing Buhari commissioning a project he earlier claimed did not exist !

His handle : www.twitter.com/toluogunlesi

APC as a party claimed the transformation of the rail sector only existed in the imagination of the former president today they are taking selfies inside another mans idea

Source:

APC Campaign Faults Jonathan’s Achievement On Railway, Says ‘Transformation’ Claim Fraudulent, Product Of Over-Active Imagination

http://www.informationng.com/2015/02/apc-campaign-faults-jonathans-achievement-on-railway-says-transformation-claim-fraudulent-product-of-over-active-imagination.html

Winners:

1. Nigerians : we now have a world class rail system we can all be proud of

2. Former President Jonathan : his vision of a world class rail transport is gradually being fulfilled, and for finally giving general Buhari one thing to commission in his second year In Office

3. General Buhari : for not allowing the Demon's that made him cancel the Lagos Metro rail project in 1983 prevail this time

They said PDP destroyed Nigeria I agree with them because this rail project is part of the "destruction".

Supervising painting takes effort so if Amaechi decides to take glory for that no problems even the devil can't take that away from the Buhari administration but that was all they did supervised the paintings.
but instead of taking glory for their Sidon watch painting expedition they used the occasion to insult the Man that conceived and built the structure what a world ?

We hope that there will be something done and something to complete when. General Buhari complete his 4 year tenure as President.

May God continue to Bless Nigeria!!!!

oga op..what i dont understand with this Thankyougej or whatever is that did gej use his money to build the rail of what..or just for the fact that gej built a rail after six years of governance we should start crying. or the fact that nigerians are not use to project and policy continuity from one govt to another is truelly our headache...enough of the noise jare

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Speed Rail : Separating Facts From Fiction & Lies From The Truth by Twy: 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
The debate over this project just shows how Nigerians cow to men who are richer and have obtained more power than them. The project which shoud be a Nigerian project now if caught on who started it, a debate that is futile because one could say it was started by the people who proudced a concrete design and project plan. But to the truth of the matter.

In 2006, Obasanjo signed a $8 billion plus contract with CCEC for railway modernisation. I don't know who produced the design, the project was initially linked to oil trading contracts. When Yar'adua came in, he renogiated the modernization project with CCEC and changed the first phase to Abuja to Kaduna instead of Lagos to Kano. The project was started under Yar'adua around 2009. The truth is the project was mostly built during the administration of Jonathan. Jonathan can be given credit for going through with an existing project and seeing it close to completion. But who started it should be the Nigerian government. The proposal and deal with CCEC was started by OBJ, the specific Abuja to Kaduna rail built by CCEC started under Yardua, Jonathan continued with the project and Buhari commisisoned it. I actualyl think both sides just shows are self-ingratiating they are. Instead of both sides to be happy that a project designed or planned in in 2006 was able to pass through four administrations. A weary word for the pro-jonathan. I think the project is more Northern Nigeria project initiated by Yar'adua because the initial phase 1 was a railway from north to south. I suspect the fullfilment of a northern nigeria project is what is making buhari giddy.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Speed Rail : Separating Facts From Fiction & Lies From The Truth by obailala(m): 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
Kenai:

The 'fuss' about it is that the same monkeys and repulsive savages who were badmouthing the project during GEJ's time (calling the trains rotten locomotives and deathtraps) are the SAME iddiots coming today to praise Buhari for commissioning it.
Overnight, the trains have ceased being 'locomotives' and have become 'high-speed trains' simply because their god and saviour Buhari is commissioning it.
Boy, do you think we are fools? Do you take the public for gullible puppets?

Who can forget the other day when a rabid Buharist by the name 'LRNZH' created a thread comparing GEJ's trains with the other trains Johannesburg, London and New York, as a way of mocking 'Retardeeen Locomotive'?

Who can forget the week after Buhari was sworn in, when he posed for a photo with some Chinese guy, holding a hi-speed train toy? Remember how his zombies congregated on that thread to denigrate GEJ's "locomotives"?

Guy, we're not foolish around here. Past episodes of imbecilllity from Buhari and his zombies shall be rewarded accordingly in due time.
Boy, stop dancing naked in public. The picture below is a sample of the refurbished pre-1960 narrow gauge trains which were badmouthed as archaic locomotive scraps. In this 21st century, how could anyone be celebrating such refurbished pre-1960 narrow gauge trains?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4022905_download_jpeg9e044ea0ed5817381b189680f392bafe

How dare you try to equate the haunted house above to the latest standard gauge speed trains?.... Sorry boy, Buhari is not commissioning the same nonsense that was badmouthed... Obviously you do not even have a clue on the difference between these new high speed trains and the archaic narrow gauge trains which take 35 hours to crawl from Lagos to Kano.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-kaduna Speed Rail : Separating Facts From Fiction & Lies From The Truth by Enice(m): 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
GEJ left office more than a year now. This while, work has been on going on the project but still you attribute nothing to PMB. Now, if it were the economy, you will blame PMB forgetting that it started with GEJ when he was borrowing money to pay salaries. Even the almighty Iweala came out to say that Nigerian should expect worst things to come.

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Speed Rail : Separating Facts From Fiction & Lies From The Truth by Kenai: 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
obailala:
Boy, stop dancing naked in public. The picture below is a sample of the exact refurbished pre-1960 narrow gauge trains which were termed archaic locomotive scraps. In the 21st century, how could anyone be celebrating refurbished pre-1960 narrow gauge trains?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4022905_download_jpeg9e044ea0ed5817381b189680f392bafe

How dare you try to equate the haunted house above to the latest standard gauge speed trains?.... Obviously you do not even know there is a difference between these new high speed trains and the archaic narrow gauge trains which take 35 hours to crawl from Lagos to Kano. Pity!

You and your pack of wretched, penniless lowlives are destined for fates worse than torture and death with the devilish and demonic lies you peddle in public with such sickening glee.
You can only fool your fellow praise-singers and mercenaries, but not us.
Those trains you posted above long preceded Jonathan, and are known to be used for freight haulage by private construction companies. You are a SHAMELESS nincompoop!

Please, look below for some of the trains brought on board by Jonathsn. Take correction and stop acting a fool.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja-kaduna Speed Rail : Separating Facts From Fiction & Lies From The Truth by dadaijboy: 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
So far dem finish am
Re: Abuja-kaduna Speed Rail : Separating Facts From Fiction & Lies From The Truth by Splashme: 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
BlackSeptember:
The Op said everything so i will just say

]God bless Gej
Re: Abuja-kaduna Speed Rail : Separating Facts From Fiction & Lies From The Truth by PrinceAfo911(m): 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
superstar1:

Jokers.

The bottom line remains PMB commissioned that project and his name will forever be on the commissioning plaque.

Can somebody tell this guy that Buhari is just a a year and 2 months in office,did he commission the project in 1983-1985?

please go and check your sugar level.

I believed GEJ and he is my hero
Re: Abuja-kaduna Speed Rail : Separating Facts From Fiction & Lies From The Truth by hope4nigeria(m): 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
sheunsheun:
I smh for our youth, is this really necessary?

Most project were left unattended to, by succeeding administration, you kept mute about that, but you can shout about this right?

Abi Gej used his papa money do am? undecided
the thing tire me oh my brother! I don't know why some pple reason like goat! The effect f praising politician make them see themself as mini god and looting is normal thing to them forgeting they are servant to electorate! Be it gej,buhari,obasanjo whatever can never worthy of praise because none of them use his father. Money to help us in anyway instead looted us dry.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Speed Rail : Separating Facts From Fiction & Lies From The Truth by obailala(m): 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
Kenai:

You and your pack of wretched, penniless lowlives are destined for fates worse than torture and death with the devilish and demonic lies you peddle in public with such sickening glee.
You can only fool your fellow praise-singers and mercenaries, but not us.
Those trains you posted above long preceded Jonathan, and are known to be used for freight haulage by private construction companies. You are a SHAMELESS nincompoop!

Please, look below for some of the trains brought on board by Jonathsn. Take correction and stop acting a fool.
Sorry boy, you can keep using all the abusive words you know in your dictionary, I would just take it that you are insulting your father... but then, that does not change a fact from being a fact. The first STANDARD GAUGE rail built in Nigeria is the Ajaokuta to warri rail built by OBJ to connect Delta Steel Company Warri and Ajaokuta Steel Company; that line isn't functional yet because the steel companies are still dead.

The second STANDARD GAUGE rail built in Nigeria is this Abuja-Kaduna rail which is being commissioned today as the FIRST commercial use standard rail in Nigeria. All the other trains you have seen (including the one I posted and those 'fine' pictures you posted above) all run on refurbished pre-1960 narrow gauge rails; hence they are pathetically slow (travel time from Lagos to Kano is 2 days) and the trains keep derailing like no man's business.

Like I mentioned earlier, you unfortunately are still ignorant of the difference between the new standard gauge rails and narrow gauge rails; to you, train na train..

...and just for your info, the train picture I posted earlier is for human passengers, not goods haulage as you ignorantly claimed. The name of the train is even 'Dame Patience Jonathan' grin cheesy tongue
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1170987_250613F1_Train-Accident-Lag_jpg9c1092addfcc50d5165c4f6ff898d827[/img]
https://www.nairaland.com/1336237/kano-lagos-passenger-train-collides-truck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7ItJz3jHyA

Now I have given you evidence, you are free to come back again and insult your father!
Re: Abuja-kaduna Speed Rail : Separating Facts From Fiction & Lies From The Truth by emmaelectelect(m): 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
anonimi:
Thank you OP.
Below is a thread from Dec. 2014 i.e. five months before Jonathan handed over to Buhari for those who still choose to believe the lies from the deepest parts of hell spread by the assembly of witches and wizards called All ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC party.

good

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Speed Rail : Separating Facts From Fiction & Lies From The Truth by sheunsheun(m): 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
hope4nigeria:
the thing tire me oh my brother! I don't know why some pple reason like goat! The effect f praising politician make them see themself as mini god and looting is normal thing to them forgeting they are servant to electorate! Be it gej,buhari,obasanjo whatever can never worthy of praise because none of them use his father. Money to help us in anyway instead looted us dry.
Bros help me wake my country men oooooo,
Re: Abuja-kaduna Speed Rail : Separating Facts From Fiction & Lies From The Truth by diegwu01: 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
Wailers looking for any reason to praise the Woeful performance of GEJ. grin grin grin
I bet you If GEJ had continued after May 29th, the Rail Project would be abandoned..
Re: Abuja-kaduna Speed Rail : Separating Facts From Fiction & Lies From The Truth by Kenai: 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
obailala:
Sorry boy, you can keep using all the abusive words you know in your dictionary, I would just take it that you are insulting your father... but then, that does not change a fact from being a fact. The first STANDARD GAUGE rail built in Nigeria is the Ajaokuta to warri rail built by OBJ to connect Delta Steel Company Warri and Ajaokuta Steel Company; that line isn't functional yet because the steel companies are still dead.

The second STANDARD GAUGE rail built in Nigeria is this Abuja-Kaduna rail which is being commissioned today as the FIRST commercial use standard rail in Nigeria. All the other trains you have seen (including those pictures you posted above) all run on refurbished pre-1960 narrow gauge rails; hence they are pathetically slow (travel time from Lagos to Kano is 2 days) and the trains keep derailing like no man's business.

Like I mentioned earlier, you unfortunately are still ignorant of the difference between the new standard gauge rails and narrow gauge rails; to you, train na train..

Your imbecilllity doesn't surprise me one bit, and I anticipated you would go down this lane of iddiocy by choosing to regale me with inanities.
The fact of the matter remains that Goodluck Jonathan built those rail lines as well as the new train system you and your motley crew of sycophants are so desperately trying to corner and attribute to your illiterate idol.

The very same train system you blasted as locomotives, you're trying to claim today.

Thank God there's already a documentary video detailing the revitalisation of the railway which everyone can see. Your attempt at revisionism has FAILED!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKQguakSbQE

Watch that video, fast-forwarding all the way to 24:50.
It was published on March 20, 2015, and you can see those recent trains as well as the Abuja-Kaduna one your hero wants to claim.

You and your fellow sycophants are so pathetic. You are so desperate in your glory hunt to accord your hero with works he had no role in, just to make him look less worthless than he already is.

It was this SAME desperation that had his zombies lying and claiming he built 3 REFINERIES!
How far naa? Are you still spinning that refinery lie?
Bubari's fake glory hunt didn't start today.

Boy, kindly look for a quiet corner and sit down.
Your revisionist expedition has failed woefully.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja-kaduna Speed Rail : Separating Facts From Fiction & Lies From The Truth by striker07(m): 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
Still the best analysis
blaise26abj:
Op: I worked on that project and handled most of the sensitive documents. Trust me. You are wrong. Obasanjo initiated the project and mobilized ccecc for Kano to Lagos. Yardua wanted to scrap it but when he saw what it would cost Nigeria to demobilize CCECC, he broke it down into phases and the addendum for abuja-kaduna section was birthed. Unfortunately yardua died and GEJ took over and Buhari finished it. It is worthy to state that it was mostly funded by GEJ through FMOT then later through sure-p. It was supposed to have been finished in 2014 because GEJ/ Sambo really wanted to use it to campaign but it was impossible to rush it at that stage.

PS. I'm looking at the documents right now. It's just that I don't know if I can share it on the social media
Re: Abuja-kaduna Speed Rail : Separating Facts From Fiction & Lies From The Truth by wadetaw202: 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
aljazira:
Commendable. I salute GEJ for this project.
However, what I hate in all this drama is the unnecessary drama associated with it.somebody initiated/completed the Lagos-Kano rail project. Built Abuja city,built our stadiums,federal roads,universities,even state house Abuja.etc..... so what is so special about the Abuja-Kaduna rail line? Government come and go but institutions /system still remains. God bless Nigeria.

Whats special about it is d fact that APC said gej achieved nothing. How could a railway line come out of nothing?
Re: Abuja-kaduna Speed Rail : Separating Facts From Fiction & Lies From The Truth by Litmus: 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
waledeji:
OP you can now sleep well tonight abi? Clap for yourself OP grin grin

I clap for him too.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Speed Rail : Separating Facts From Fiction & Lies From The Truth by Inova(m): 10:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
Nawa oh!!!
See this Igbos sha. They are so blinded with hate that they forgot that thier son they are hailing decided it was best to do the rail straight up to the North instead if East. GEJ never cared for any of you SS and SE. SMH
Re: Abuja-kaduna Speed Rail : Separating Facts From Fiction & Lies From The Truth by obailala(m): 10:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
Kenai:

Your imbecilllity doesn't surprise me one bit, and I anticipated you would go down this lane of iddiocy by choosing to regale me with inanities.
The fact of the matter remains that Goodluck Jonathan built those rail lines as well as the new train system you and your motley crew of sycophants are so desperately trying to corner and attribute to your illiterate idol.
The very same train system you blasted as locomotives, you're trying to claim today.
Thank God there's already a documentary video detailing the revitalisation of the railway which everyone can see. Your attempt at revisionism has FAILED!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKQguakSbQE
Watch that video, fast-forwarding all the way to 24:50.
It was published on March 20, 2015, and you can see those recent trains as well as the Abuja-Kaduna one your hero wants to claim.
You and your fellow sycophants are so pathetic. You are so desperate in your glory hunt to accord your hero with works he had no role in, just to make him look less worthless than he already is.
It was this SAME desperation that had his zombies lying and claiming he built 3 REFINERIES!
How far naa? Are you still spinning that refinery lie?
Bubari's fake glory hunt didn't start today.
Boy, kindly look for a quiet corner and sit down.
Your revisionist expedition has failed woefully.
Like I have been saying, your lack of knowledge seems self inflicted and you enjoy the bliss of it because that is the only way you can have what to say.

You initially claimed some people who blasted the old death trap trains placed by GEJ on the tracks are now turning around to hail the same trains today. I pointed out to you the difference between standard gauge rails and narrow gauge rails; your brain is still incapable of comprehending the difference.

Then I proceeded to show you an example of the haunted looking archaic trains that were badmouthed as locomotives, you jumped out in shameless denial claiming the picture I posted was a freight train. I proceeded to disgrace you on your lies by proving the trains were indeed passenger trains, then you have now reverted to showing us air-conditioned beautiful looking trains, claiming they are the same thing as those being commissioned today.

The simple question for you is this, the video you posted from 2015, on what kind of tracks do those trains run on?..... modern standard gauge or pre-1960 narrow gauge death traps?.... Also, what is the speed of those 'beautiful trains' you posted?... Trains which take upwards of 35 hours to travel from Lagos to Kano is what someone who claims to be 'smart' wants to compare with standard gauge trains?
Re: Abuja-kaduna Speed Rail : Separating Facts From Fiction & Lies From The Truth by Kenai: 10:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
obailala:
Like I have been saying, your lack of knowledge seems self inflicted and you enjoy the bliss of it because that is the only way you can have what to say.

You initially claimed some people who blasted the old death trap trains placed by GEJ on the tracks are now turning around to hail the same trains today. I pointed out to you the difference between standard gauge rails and narrow gauge rails; your brain is still incapable of comprehending the difference.

Then I proceeded to show you an example of the haunted looking archaic trains that were badmouthed as locomotives, you jumped out in shameless denial claiming the picture I posted was a freight train. I proceeded to disgrace you on your lies by proving the trains were indeed passenger trains, then you have now reverted to showing us air-conditioned beautiful looking trains, claiming they are the same thing as those being commissioned today.

The simple question for you is this, the video you posted from 2015, on what kind of tracks do those trains run on?..... modern standard gauge or pre-1960 narrow gauge death traps?.... Also, what is the speed of those 'beautiful trains' you posted?... Trains which take upwards of 35 hours to travel from Lagos to Kano is what someone who claims to be 'smart' wants to compare with standard gauge trains?

You ended up disgracing no-one but yourself with your hopelessly barren attempt at coming off as sensible.

My first post highlighted the hypocrisy of the ruling party and its penchant for turning and trying to steal credit for projects and policies it hitherto denigrated.
You, on the other hand, foolishly just jumped right in on an endless hair-brained rant about Jonathan commissioning those old trains, despite the fact that they long predated his administration.
To show you just how stuppid you are, I posted pictures of the modern passenger trains Jonathan brought on stream, which you and your pack of hungry sycophants had tried long and hard to denigrate.
Sensing that your folly had been laid bare, you went on a lengthy, baseless lecture about Standard Guage rails like they are the crux of the matter or the issue under review.
How you could so aimlessly veer off from the main line of discussion (About taking credit for projects you badmouthed) to start lecturing like a m0ron on an incongruent topic, clearly exposes your bewildering iddiocy.
Still think you're disgracing anyone but yourself, boy? wink

Please stay on the freaking topic and stop veering off. You're not fooling anybody.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-kaduna Speed Rail : Separating Facts From Fiction & Lies From The Truth by Ugosample(m): 11:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
sheunsheun:
I smh for our youth, is this really necessary?

Most project were left unattended to, by succeeding administration, you kept mute about that, but you can shout about this right?

Abi Gej used his papa money do am? undecided

You still don't get the point, do you?
Those Liar people said that Jonathan did nothing and wasted our money with nothing to show for it.
Though one can argue that he did not do enough, one cannot argue that he did NOTHING
He tried his best, but that could not win him re election
That is what Zombies need to knock into their heads
Re: Abuja-kaduna Speed Rail : Separating Facts From Fiction & Lies From The Truth by Ugosample(m): 11:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
DobleO7:

God bless you. I heard Jimi Disu too this morning say that the credit should go to Jonathan. Someone then called to say it conceived by Obasanjo, continued by Yar' Adua before Jonathan now completed it. I don't just know why some people feel GEJ should not and does not deserve any form of commendation. Why I am making this point is because we have had hues and cries of how GEJ did not do anything 6 years and how PDP destroyed Nigeria in thier 16 year rule. It is so pathetic. I am not holding brief for anybody.
Exactly.
Propaganda issue in this country....
Re: Abuja-kaduna Speed Rail : Separating Facts From Fiction & Lies From The Truth by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
superstar1:

Jokers.

but still nkwanu... Thanks to GEJ for 'helping' GMB achieve something @list.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Speed Rail : Separating Facts From Fiction & Lies From The Truth by obailala(m): 11:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
Kenai:

You ended up disgracing no-one but yourself with your hopelessly barren attempt at coming off as sensible.
My first post highlighted the hypocrisy of the ruling party and its penchant for turning and trying to steal credit for projects and policies it hitherto denigrated.
You, on the other hand, foolishly just jumped right in on an endless hair-brained rant about Jonathan commissioning those old trains, despite the fact that they long predated his administration.
To show you just how stuppid you are, I posted pictures of the modern passenger trains Jonathan brought on stream, which you and your pack of hungry sycophants had tried long and hard to denigrate.
Sensing that your folly had been laid bare, you went on a lengthy, baseless lecture about Standard Guage rails like they are the crux of the matter or the issue under review.
How you could so aimlessly veer off from the main line of discussion (About taking credit for projects you badmouthed) to start lecturing like a m0ron on an incongruent topic, clearly exposes your bewildering iddiocy.
Still think you're disgracing anyone but yourself, boy? wink
Please stay on the freaking topic and stop veering off. You're not fooling anybody.

He keeps going around in circles, throwing insults like he's got some wisdom in his head. FYI, if only you could reason normally without the inordinate urge to abuse your father and entire family like a frustrated person, you should have since gotten the simple message I've been trying to pass which is that contrary to your assertions, the narrow gauge train systems being used before today (which were badmouthed) are different from the standard gauge train system being commissioned today.

I never veered off from any discussion, it's only your brain and comprehension that veered off due to your urge to respond with insults even before reading. I am not responsible for your frustration boy...
Re: Abuja-kaduna Speed Rail : Separating Facts From Fiction & Lies From The Truth by Kenobus: 11:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
YouthsPC0:

As General Mohammadu Buhari commissions the Abuja - Kaduna high speed rail project it has become imperative set the records straight not just for history and for humanity sake but most importantly to prevent the attempt by drunk and misguided paid lairs to steal from a man with vision and give the stolen property to a clueless man without direction.

Many have claimed that the Abuja -Kaduna high speed was Initially conceived by Obasanjo the claim is false .
The truth is that under Obasanjo, a consortium submitted a for a RAIL (std guage) project which included the Kaduna- Abuja rail line unfortunately despite initial high interest shown by Obasanjo, the Owu chief dumped the project in pursuit of his third term agenda which unfortunately hit the rocks thanks to Atiku ,Ken Nnamani and Ghali Umar Na'Abba.

When the same idea was submitted to Yardua/Jonathan they accepted it, Although Yardua later died Jonathan pursued it with vigor and commenced its construction and pursued it to conclusion.

Simon Kolawole former editor of Thisday and now publisher of Cable expressly confirms the fact that President Jonathan was the initiator of the project.

Source :
https://www.thecable.ng/kpmg-nigerias-high-speed-rail-world-class

Even Buhari state House website still has the records .

http://www.statehouse.gov.ng/index.php/government/78-featured/108-railway

Obasanjo had nothing to do with it!, people confuse the Abuja light rail project(intra city)whose ground breaking was performed by Obasanjo with the Abuja-Kaduna rail project .

It is imperative to note that apart of the grass clearing (tagged official ground breaking in 2007) for the intracity project Obasanjo never did anything to actualise the dream. the intracity project was originally linked to the Abuja's bid to host the Commonwealth Games in 2014 which never happened!

See source

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abuja_Light_Rail

GEJ also ensured that the Abuja-Kaduna high speed rail project did not suffer like most government projects, hence when budget provisions could not meet up with counterpart funding levels SURE-P a creation of Jonathan from subsidy Savings came to the rescue

Tinubus Nation newspaper corroborates this :

http://thenationonlineng.net/sure-p-sure-of-abuja-kaduna-railway-date/

Despites starting the project from scratch ,In just 3 years(2014) Jonathan had achieved 70% completion

http://allafrica.com/stories/201312091891.html

The only project that received more attention under Jonathan apart from the Federal University/ Almajiri school project & Rice Farming was this high speed rail. project.

http://nigeriannewspapers.disnaija.com/sun/fg-commissions-n136-392b-abuja-kaduna-railway/

Unfortunately APC chieftains who are shamelessly taking selfies with the project were the ones who claimed the coaches were locomotives.

1. Amaechi Buharis Campaign Director General and current minister of transport:

Hear Amaechi in His own words:

“In fact, I think we have a problem; most people don’t believe that the railway transport is functioning in Nigeria. I didn’t even know, until I started this tour, I never knew that the railway was functioning, it was even from his (MD’s) speech that I learnt that there are some coaches or services that go to Kano or Port Harcourt or elsewhere.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/16/i-never-knew-railway-transport-still-existed-in-nigeria-amaechi/

Tolu Ogunlesi : Buharis aide on new media

Stated that the Abuja - Kaduna rail project did not exist , he even went as far as posting pictures of a open field where he claimed a taxi driver took him to to buttress his lies!
Today the young man is tweeting pictures all over the place showing Buhari commissioning a project he earlier claimed did not exist !

His handle : www.twitter.com/toluogunlesi

APC as a party claimed the transformation of the rail sector only existed in the imagination of the former president today they are taking selfies inside another mans idea

Source:

APC Campaign Faults Jonathan’s Achievement On Railway, Says ‘Transformation’ Claim Fraudulent, Product Of Over-Active Imagination

http://www.informationng.com/2015/02/apc-campaign-faults-jonathans-achievement-on-railway-says-transformation-claim-fraudulent-product-of-over-active-imagination.html

Winners:

1. Nigerians : we now have a world class rail system we can all be proud of

2. Former President Jonathan : his vision of a world class rail transport is gradually being fulfilled, and for finally giving general Buhari one thing to commission in his second year In Office

3. General Buhari : for not allowing the Demon's that made him cancel the Lagos Metro rail project in 1983 prevail this time

They said PDP destroyed Nigeria I agree with them because this rail project is part of the "destruction".

Supervising painting takes effort so if Amaechi decides to take glory for that no problems even the devil can't take that away from the Buhari administration but that was all they did supervised the paintings.
but instead of taking glory for their Sidon watch painting expedition they used the occasion to insult the Man that conceived and built the structure what a world ?

We hope that there will be something done and something to complete when. General Buhari complete his 4 year tenure as President.

May God continue to Bless Nigeria!!!!

May God grant you your heart desires for speaking the truth

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Speed Rail : Separating Facts From Fiction & Lies From The Truth by Kenai: 11:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
obailala:

He keeps going around in circles, throwing insults like he's got some wisdom in his head. FYI, if only you could reason normally without the inordinate urge to abuse your father and entire family like a frustrated person, you should have since gotten the simple message I've been trying to pass which is that contrary to your assertions, the narrow gauge train systems being used before today (which were badmouthed) are different from the standard gauge train system being commissioned today.

I never veered off from any discussion, it's only your brain and comprehension that veered off due to your urge to respond with insults even before reading. I am not responsible for your frustration boy...

With each successive post, you continue toi show me how dull you are as an individial and a poster.
Please look below for a quick summary on the chronicle of the discussion and where you started shooting yourself, numbskull:

Goke7: "What is all the fuss about if Buhari commissions a Jonathan project? He commissioned his predecessors' projects too."

Kenai: "The fuss here is that Buhari and his camp are the only ones to criticize and badmouth a project while out of power only to try to steal the glory for the same project while in power."

*Obailala jumps in with his trademark tomfoolery*

Obailala: "Jonathan commissioned deathtraps! Jonathan commissioned scrap! The insults were well in order because Jonathan commissioned these repainted junk locomotives!"

(You still don't see how you foolishly veered off from the main issue? Read on, still)

Kenai: "Errr... No, dull citizen. We're talking about these modern trains. "

*Obailala comes in again with his low IQ and lack of basic comprehension*

Obailala: "Obasanjo commissioned the first this-and-that guage. Lugard commissioned this guage. Arnold Schwarzenegger commissioned that guage"

(How the hell does that really have ANYTHING to do with the MAIN issue which is TAKING CREDIT FOR SOMETHING YOU CRITICIZED IN THE PAST AND HAD NO ROLE IN ITS ACTUALISATION?)

If after all this and your dull brain still can't show you how you played yourself here, then there's really no helping you.
It simply means you are perpetually locked in your own vortex of iddiocy, and you genuinely have my pity.

What a dullard! grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor El-Rufai Controlling Traffic On Kaduna-Zaria Road (Video) / 10 Things Yar’adua Will Be Remembered For / Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.