Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling Down To Beg Gov Fayose; Lies From The Pit Of Hell - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling Down To Beg Gov Fayose; Lies From The Pit Of Hell (3199 Views)

Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike / Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) / Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling Down To Beg Gov Fayose; Lies From The Pit Of Hell by midolian(m): 7:03am On Jun 24, 2016
Saw these pictures on FP some minutes ago and these questions ran through my mind.

Why are the men kneeling with black ties different from the men sitting with red ties?

Did the men(red tie) come to fix a date for some other persons to come and beg on behalf of Zenith Bank?

How can you prove these are not Fayose's bodyguards/thugs kneeling for the cameras?

How can you prove these are not bank marketers begging for deposits to keep their jobs?

If you observe closely, the faces in these pictures are not all the same.

Until I see the CEO, Zenith Bank kneeling in front of Fayose, every story regarding this remains a story from Ekiti.

And if truly Zenith Bank wants to beg Fayose, they know how to go about it. An apology letter will be issued for the public to see and not kneeling like a primary school pupil. Fayose should know by now that not all Nigerians consume kpomo excessively

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3879542_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3879543_4_jpeg9679ccb5a92f650b83fcf29e0a6a6775
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3879545_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e

Lalasticlala, take note angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling Down To Beg Gov Fayose; Lies From The Pit Of Hell by shyling(f): 7:05am On Jun 24, 2016
That guy kneeling is boomshaka he's a well known guy in Ekiti. A banker. You can see the Zenith ED seated. As a supposedly intelligent youth assumably I expected you to be open minded about all these revelations and be slow to speak... Democracy needs a vibrant opposition. Aisha Buhari is yet to proof beyond reasonable doubt that she's not the one involved in the Halliburton scam.
Likewise Fayose is yet to explain the source of the huge amount in his account.

Be a wise youth midolian.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling Down To Beg Gov Fayose; Lies From The Pit Of Hell by SeverusSnape(m): 7:05am On Jun 24, 2016
Zenith bank staff begging Fayose; Truth from the palace of heaven.

So e dey pain you say them beg him?
Until I see the CEO, Zenith Bank kneeling in front of Fayose, every story regarding this remains a story from Ekiti.

So you expect a whole CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER of a top financial institution like Zenith bank to kneel for Fayose in front of a camera?.

Until I see the wife of Dullardeen travel to U.S to clear her name, She remains a criminal and a felon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling Down To Beg Gov Fayose; Lies From The Pit Of Hell by midolian(m): 7:11am On Jun 24, 2016
shyling:
That guy kneeling is boomshaka he's a well known guy in Ekiti. A banker. You can see the Zenith ED seated. As a supposedly intelligent youth assumably I expected you to be open minded about all these revelations and be slow to speak... Democracy needs a vibrant opposition. Aisha Buhari is yet to proof beyond reasonable doubt that she's not the one involved in the Halliburton scam.
Likewise Fayose is yet to explain the source of the huge amount in his account.

Be a wise youth midolian.
sharap guy! You still haven't answered the questions up there.

3 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling Down To Beg Gov Fayose; Lies From The Pit Of Hell by shyling(f): 7:13am On Jun 24, 2016
midolian:
You're playing with your future.
Be a wise youth.

3 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling Down To Beg Gov Fayose; Lies From The Pit Of Hell by SeverusSnape(m): 7:15am On Jun 24, 2016
midolian:
... Go and bring your 'GOATandYAMtheory' account to come and answer the questions.

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling Down To Beg Gov Fayose; Lies From The Pit Of Hell by Kyase(m): 7:16am On Jun 24, 2016
Same seating room, different occasion, the room brightness is also different.
Only ponmmo eaters go believe that thing....... ..
Scammy is fayose middle name, from china to ekiti all na scam...

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling Down To Beg Gov Fayose; Lies From The Pit Of Hell by shyling(f): 7:19am On Jun 24, 2016
Kyase:
Same seating room, different occasion, the room brightness is also different.
Only ponmmo eaters go believe that thing....... ..
Same government house.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling Down To Beg Gov Fayose; Lies From The Pit Of Hell by PRYCE(m): 7:24am On Jun 24, 2016
So na tie you use differentiate Zenith Bank officials and posers? What if those with the red ties are not in any way bank officials and are there for an entirely different thing?

Zombies sha!

4 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling Down To Beg Gov Fayose; Lies From The Pit Of Hell by Kyase(m): 7:25am On Jun 24, 2016
shyling:

Same government house.
yea same govt house... .
Re: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling Down To Beg Gov Fayose; Lies From The Pit Of Hell by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:25am On Jun 24, 2016
But Zenith Bank has not refuted nor denounced the staff in question...those guys are real Zenith staff....Fayose trapped and humuliated them.

Zenith and Fayose are all partners in crime.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling Down To Beg Gov Fayose; Lies From The Pit Of Hell by Caseless: 7:25am On Jun 24, 2016

you're waiting for this to happen?

SMH!
Re: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling Down To Beg Gov Fayose; Lies From The Pit Of Hell by shyling(f): 7:26am On Jun 24, 2016
Kyase:

yea same govt house... .
Same persons different times. Watch the video.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling Down To Beg Gov Fayose; Lies From The Pit Of Hell by shyling(f): 7:28am On Jun 24, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
But Zenith Bank has not refuted nor denounced the staff in question...those guys are real Zenith staff....Fayose trapped and humuliated them.

Zenith and Fayose are all partners in crime.
You have it in you. You just raised my hopes of a better Nigeria. The second verse is for Aisha Buhari to prove beyond reasonable doubt that she was not the one involved in the Halliburton scam

6 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling Down To Beg Gov Fayose; Lies From The Pit Of Hell by midolian(m): 7:29am On Jun 24, 2016
Caseless:
you're waiting for this to happen?

SMH!
but at least an apology letter to Fayose for all to see...and not Zenith staff kneeling like primary school pupils. angry

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling Down To Beg Gov Fayose; Lies From The Pit Of Hell by joseph1832(m): 7:30am On Jun 24, 2016
midolian:
Saw these pictures on FP some minutes ago and these questions ran through my mind.

Why are the men kneeling with black ties different from the men sitting with red ties?

Did the men(red tie) come to fix a date for some other persons to come and beg on behalf of Zenith Bank?

How can you prove these are not Fayose's bodyguards/thugs kneeling for the cameras?

How can you prove these are not bank marketers begging for deposits to keep their jobs?

If you observe closely, the faces in these pictures are not all the same.

And if truly Zenith Bank wants to beg Fayose, they know how to go about it. An apology letter will be issued for the public to see and not kneeling like a primary school pupil. Fayose should know by now that not all Nigerians consume kpomo excessively

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3879542_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3879543_4_jpeg9679ccb5a92f650b83fcf29e0a6a6775
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3879545_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e

Lalasticlala, take note angry angry
Bro, its obvious the man kneeling down is not a staff of Zenith Bank. I believe (if I'm not mistaken) all staff of Zenith Bank are required to wear red tie to work. But the one in the first pic isn't.

People can easily be fooled by pictures these days, they readily forget, "seeing doesn't always translate to believing".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling Down To Beg Gov Fayose; Lies From The Pit Of Hell by Caseless: 7:30am On Jun 24, 2016
PRYCE:
So na tie you use differentiate Zenith Bank officials and posers? What if those with the red ties are not in any way bank officials and are there for an entirely different thing?

Zombies sha!
it's not what they're doing or why they're doing it that's the matter now, but kneeling down before a supposed democratically elected governor is what is of concern to discerning minds.
Re: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling Down To Beg Gov Fayose; Lies From The Pit Of Hell by Kyase(m): 7:31am On Jun 24, 2016
shyling:

Same persons different times. Watch the video.
All i know is that, that thing is a scam, period....

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling Down To Beg Gov Fayose; Lies From The Pit Of Hell by shyling(f): 7:32am On Jun 24, 2016
Kyase:

Illogical conclusion.
Re: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling Down To Beg Gov Fayose; Lies From The Pit Of Hell by osymerga(m): 7:32am On Jun 24, 2016
This can't be true...Even if I must kneel to beg,I can't allowed myself be photograph in such position...
Everything is wrong with that story... QED
Re: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling Down To Beg Gov Fayose; Lies From The Pit Of Hell by Caseless: 7:36am On Jun 24, 2016
midolian:
but at least an apology letter to Fayose for all to see...and not Zenith staff kneeling like primary school pupils. angry
even if they're zenith bank staff or not, my worry is, why would a governor accept kneeling down for any reason?

I don't like fayose ; he's so disrespectful and uncouth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling Down To Beg Gov Fayose; Lies From The Pit Of Hell by Kyase(m): 7:37am On Jun 24, 2016
shyling:

Illogical conclusion.
What is illogical there bro?
Re: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling Down To Beg Gov Fayose; Lies From The Pit Of Hell by vedaxcool(m): 7:43am On Jun 24, 2016
[s]
shyling:

You have it in you. You just raised my hopes of a better Nigeria. The second verse is for Aisha Buhari to prove beyond reasonable doubt that she was not the one involved in the Halliburton scam
[/s]

La rubbish

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling Down To Beg Gov Fayose; Lies From The Pit Of Hell by stphn(m): 7:43am On Jun 24, 2016
Zenith fall my hands
Re: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling Down To Beg Gov Fayose; Lies From The Pit Of Hell by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 24, 2016
Since Zenith bank has not reacted to the viral pictures, it is too hasty to form opinions. A bank with a name to protect would have quickly released a public statement on the pictures, but silence has been the word from Zenith bank. This means there is more to the pictures than meets the eye.
Re: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling Down To Beg Gov Fayose; Lies From The Pit Of Hell by midolian(m): 8:06am On Jun 24, 2016
bejeiodus:
Since Zenith bank has not reacted to the viral pictures, it is too hasty to form opinions. A bank with a name to protect would have quickly released a public statement on the pictures, but silence has been the word from Zenith bank. This means there is more to the pictures than meets the eye.
There's still time. I believe before today ends, they ll issue a statement rubbishing this rubbish
Re: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling Down To Beg Gov Fayose; Lies From The Pit Of Hell by midolian(m): 8:21am On Jun 24, 2016
shyling:

Illogical conclusion.
That he didn't conclude your own way doesn't make his conclusion illogical. Grow up!
Re: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling Down To Beg Gov Fayose; Lies From The Pit Of Hell by DaBullIT(m): 8:26am On Jun 24, 2016
Red lies

Dangerous lie
Re: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling Down To Beg Gov Fayose; Lies From The Pit Of Hell by shyling(f): 8:34am On Jun 24, 2016
midolian:
That he didn't conclude your own way doesn't make his conclusion illogical. Grow up!
. At work. No time. Go and get busy.
Re: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling Down To Beg Gov Fayose; Lies From The Pit Of Hell by Perfecttouch(m): 8:53am On Jun 24, 2016
Fayose and propaganda! Smshhh he wants to pull another china stunt on us
Re: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling Down To Beg Gov Fayose; Lies From The Pit Of Hell by Bespiel: 8:55am On Jun 24, 2016
What more drama do we seek?
Re: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling Down To Beg Gov Fayose; Lies From The Pit Of Hell by TristanReveur: 9:40am On Jun 24, 2016
Kyase:

Too much scam my brother. I just expected a stunt like this. Fayose is a psychopath who will always try to maintain his facade/lie. He will muddy the water so to say...create just that tiny element of doubt usually with brazen and barefaced lies.

Even though it is all OBVIOUSLY a foolish lie and scam, it is still unbelievably daring and diabolique.

For psychopaths like Fayose...their crimes do not matter, its the alternate reality they spin that enable them sleep at night that must never be shattered.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili To Take Vanguard To Court (Photo) / UPDATE: Rivers State Election Tribunal - Gov. Wike Gave N100m To Justice Muazu / Man Finds John Lennon's Letter To Queen About Biafra War 1960s (picture). CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.