Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,176 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Halfricanadian Enter Here - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Halfricanadian Enter Here (12615 Views)

Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! / 10 Igbo Female Names I Love The Most (No Yorooba shud Enter Here pls) / Do U Wanna Propose/wed?? Enter Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Boring: 5:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
This got me laughing out loud.
am just watchin halfricanadian in 2D to see,if she go make d same mistake again.

1 Like

Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
simplicity5180:
I registered this account for this. So if you want to bash me, feel free as the account won't last anyway.

I have watched as you registered your grievance all over the forum due to the pains you currently feel. It's normal because we are humans. At a point or two in our lives, we are exposed to such occurrence. You are not alone, majority of us has. It doesn't mean we are bad, it doesn't make the people who made us feel this way the worst kinds. They are just as human as we are.

Therefore, we have to learn to sincerely let go and give ourselves the opportunity to start afresh. Look at our own mistakes and our contrubutions to the failure anf pains that we feel and resolve never to repeat such. Did we give too much? Was that why we felt pains this much? Or didn't we gibe enough? We need to know what our mistakes are.

Steven Covey said and I quote "no one can hurt us without our consent". So it's up to us to know how we do give consents to the people that hurt us.

I understands that because of your popularity on here, expectedly, a lot of people criticise you, while some call you out just so they can take a swipe at you. While you can't throw all the crisisms into water, you have to consider some and pick the useful points from their comments. But for those who call you out, you have to realise it's not a crime to ignore them and deprive them of the popularity they so crave for. Nobody will even know that they made any effort to get popular through you.

Constantly replying them will only hurt you more and make them unnecessarily popular. Whatever you face today, remember you are not alone.

Finally, I want us to be friends offline. That's the purpose of this moniker. Let's get to know each other beyond nairaland. I will deactivate this account soon as we establish the offnairaland contact. Gracia.

Your stu.pidiityyy will make top 3 in the whole world...

I don't know if you are worse than her or vice versa...
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

See i aint sad im not i was expected to be sad BUT I DISSAPPOINTED THEM DEY CRYING ON MY BEHALF CALLIN ME

Maybe and maybe not. Maybe you see it that way now. Maybe they are regretting their actions but you don't know.

I know you are a big girl. Some brodas think I was trying to take advantage of what happened. Well, it's not even a crime. At least not the way they are trying to make it look.

1 Like

Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
DESNAT:
How far... you are wanted!!!!
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Donlino(m): 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
So all this epistle for somebody that is not mentally stable..... This boys no dey hear word!..... angry

9 Likes

Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Your stu.pidiityyy will make top 3 in the whole world...

I don't know if you are worse than her or vice versa...

I know people like you will come up with all this kind of lines.... you are free to insult me bruh... After all it's an online talk.

But insulting others doesn't make you smart bro. I know I can't e-fight, I don't even know how to fight except it's over what will improve my life positively.

I wish you well

1 Like

Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

How far... you are wanted!!!!
hey boss...what crime did I commit?
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by ShaqFu: 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
Sexytemi:
Okay....
Hey Temi the sexiest, what's good? smiley
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
Let me just keep passing by as if I'm incognizance of the drama taking place here........
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
Donlino:
So all this epistle for somebody that is not mentally stable..... This boys no dey hear word!..... angry

Please bro, reduce the way you insult people. I beg of you.
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
simplicity5180:

I know people like you will come up with all this kind of lines.... you are free to insult me bruh... After all it's an online talk.

But insulting others doesn't make you smart bro. I know I can't e-fight, I don't even know how to fight except it's over what will improve my life positively.

I wish you well

Lemme brief you how this whole poo is gonna end...

You will send her a pm, she will not reply. and you can't stalk her...

cest fi ni..

1 Like

Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Smellymouth: 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Alaga you sef see am? cheesy
Make I join you shake head

Captain Jack, walahi I am speechless.. grin

If only some people fit just understand say there is "Life offline "..It’s a must to stay connected online, but it’s also a must to live out your life as well.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
DESNAT:
hey boss...what crime did I commit?
lol... I gat your back any day!
is your pm functional??...
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Donlino(m): 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
David25:
I don't get the drama going on here, can someone pls fill me in ? undecided

Op's baba said he should gonk a mad woman for his client in the abroad to pay... Op is now forming that he like One mad woman on NL so that he will gonk and maga will pay... grin
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
Boring:

am just watchin halfricanadian in 2D to see,if she go make d same mistake again.
OFFcourse she will make the same mistake over and over again. life and past experiences have rendered her mentally unstable.
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Donlino(m): 6:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
simplicity5180:

Please bro, reduce the way you insult people. I beg of you.

People should reduce the way they open St.upid threads! angry
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by senibo1: 6:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Bros, tell me say all these dramas never tire you already. Or are you prepared for another series?

Normally, I don't get myself involved in things like this, but being a girl I like, it will be wrong not to spit the truth even when it sounds harsh
I'm alread fed up with her long time ago.

I just want to distance myself from all this rubbish cause both might still come back tomorrow...

i saw her reply to you, for her mind shes making sensegrin just let her be

Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
Smellymouth:

Captain Jack, walahi I am speechless.. grin

If only some people fit just understand say there is "Life offline "..It’s a must to stay connected online, but it’s also a must to live out your life as well.
what more can I say? Make I just sidon dey watch as usual. Make e for no be like I carry am put for head like gala

3 Likes

Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

lol... I gat your back any day!
is your pm functional??...
lol... yes it is
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by stiflerdrug: 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
Hafricanadian nka Hafricanadian nke ozo.. Bruh hapu kwanu nu nwa nka ka ozuo Ike.. NDIARA undecided undecided

SMH
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
Halfricanadian stop dating nl guys,go for offline guys abi dem no dey woo u for real life? grin grin what kind of shit is dis? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Time. You want her?
.....You give her time 2 get over the ex.
❤no more threads.
❤ No pm's
❤no pushing to go private.
Talk to her normally from time to time like you would any friend

I'm not very much a nairaland person. I keep my ffriendship away from online forum like this as it bores me. I only do visit to read things.

By the way, is being a friend to someone who just broke off a romantic relationship and who may later return there a crime?
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by UyiIredia(m): 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

IM EXPECTED TO B SAD COS I AINT I GET ALL DIS BU CRAB IM SAD STORY NA SO *SALUTE* cheesy cheesy

You aren't making any sense.

4 Likes

Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
prettythicksme:
Halfricanadian stop dating nl guys,go for offline guys abi dem no dey woo u for real life? grin grin what kind of shit is dis? undecided

Offline guys also visit nl. By the way, I never said I wanted to date. Friends I put there even when dating may come later.
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Smellymouth: 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
what more can I say? Make I just sidon dey watch as usual. Make e for no be like I carry am put for head like gala

Recent happenings don make me turn "siddon and look"..Infact, I don turn "DJ Humility" grin

Whatever you say will be used against you.. grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
Donlino:

People should reduce the way they open St.upid threads! angry

Yes sir. Thanks.
Donlino:
why the insult, u that is mentally stable what have u achieved
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
cheesy wow! Na dis kyn thread i deY like.

simplicity5180:

I'm not very much a nairaland person. I keep my ffriendship away from online forum like this as it bores me. I only do visit to read things.

By the way, is being a friend to someone who just broke off a romantic relationship and who may later return there a crime?
No,sir. But the way you going about being a friend is criminal .
......Take my advice or leave it.
.....❤
If you want 2 be her friend so badly make the effort 2 visit nairaland JUST ta say 'Hi' to her and see how she is
just treat her like you do yer friends. You do check in on them don't you?
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
senibo1:
I'm alread fed up with her long time ago.

I just want to distance myself from all this rubbish cause both might still come back tomorrow...

i saw her reply to you, for her mind shes making sensegrin just let her be

Trust me, I don face my front sharply. Make bus no go carry me pass my bus stop
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
simplicity5180:

Offline guys also visit nl. By the way, I never said I wanted to date. Friends I put there even when dating may come later.
So u r telling u dont knw wat i mean by offline guys abi? grin i mean guys who r not on nl abi it is a must she date a nlander?oga advice her oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Are Igbo Girls So Beautiful And Elegant..? / Nigerian Slay Queen Goes Viral For Touching Herself As She Smokes / Fear As An Unidentified Lady Stands Naked Infront Of Chicken Republic At Ilupeju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.