Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Halfricanadian Enter Here - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Halfricanadian Enter Here (12620 Views)

Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! / 10 Igbo Female Names I Love The Most (No Yorooba shud Enter Here pls) / Do U Wanna Propose/wed?? Enter Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
ShaqFu:
Oh isn't that obvious? Who else do you refer to as 'big head' apart from Decker, that is.
grin only cause it's true though.
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Halfricanadian don't fall for dis cheap thing pls .. If u really really need someone to talk to then pm me or Missshatey . Am ready to break my rules, so we can b frnds offline.. Instead of u falling for dis trAp and going tru d same drama over and over again . Be wise girl
Ore, my hand no dey oo. I told you I'm done with her palava. Its her choice and her life.
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by ShaqFu: 7:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin only cause it's true though.
True according to whom, you? Puhlease.... tongue
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
vicstar:

• • • • • Why will you want when I ain't giving no shiit tongue lipsrsealed grin

[img]http://admblind.files./2013/08/431192_484203791597646_260890421_n.jpg[/img]
Man whatever!!! grin If I said gimmie,you would .
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
You are ready to break ur rules, as in how?
How is that your biz

1 Like

Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by vicstar(m): 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Man whatever!!! grin If I said gimmie,you would .

• • • • • If u've noticed so far, me I ain't that gullible tongue cool
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
ShaqFu:
True according to whom, you? Puhlease.... tongue
Nah,it's fact. yo dome is MASSIVE .Don't you use a mirror undecided..... tongue
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
MissHatey:
How is that your biz
its my buz, bcaus its ur pvssy.
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
Bamidelefundz:

Yea bro I grab. The reason why you think you have feelings or whatever that's pushing you towards her is because you can feign her insecurity online. You as an introvert need not her type why? Cos everything is going to be boring no matter how hard you try to take her out of her dreamland. Be wise!! Look around for a better girl to inject life into you rather than someone whom both of you are probably on the same level emotional wise. I will strictly advice you to go for girls like hateu2 and co who are generally outspoken. I know what you want is to be her comforter, but sorry to burst your bubble, your type can't take her out of her shit. Peace
What's my moniker doing there bro
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Donlino(m): 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
AngelAhnie:
please modify this post

Because? undecided
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Suspectzero(m): 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
Captain save-a-hoe trying to save hoes that don't wanna be saved
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
its my buz, bcaus its ur pvssy.
AS usual, im not surprised
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
MissHatey:
AS usual, im not surprised
hehehe e pain am.
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by ShaqFu: 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Nah,it's fact. yo dome is MASSIVE .Don't you use a mirror undecided..... tongue
Fact? How? Show me? Prove it? And if you can't, you're an immobile insect. tongue grin
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
vicstar:

• • • • • If u've noticed so far, me I ain't that gullible tongue cool
I hold yer mumu button Vic tongue...and I will not hesitate ta push it grin
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
Bamidelefundz:

Yea bro I grab. The reason why you think you have feelings or whatever that's pushing you towards her is because you can feign her insecurity online. You as an introvert need not her type why? Cos everything is going to be boring no matter how hard you try to take her out of her dreamland. Be wise!! Look around for a better girl to inject life into you rather than someone whom both of you are probably on the same level emotional wise. I will strictly advice you to go for girls like hateu2 and co who are generally outspoken. I know what you want is to be her comforter, but sorry to burst your bubble, your type can't take her out of her shit. Peace

You do have a point bro. But you only made your conclusion from what you see online. A wise counsel is not suppose to be thrown into the bin. However, you may be wrong. I have not even develop a feeling for her yet, at least not the way you put it. For me I believed love is both a verb and a noun. Before one can love he has to love. I don't if you understand where I'm coming from.

For now I just want to make an effort to be close. Get to know her, know if she is someone I can have a love kinda feelings for or the friendship type. She has to know me too. If I'm the type she can be friend with or not. One thing I do know is that we are humans, we have our own good and bad sides. We have our great aspects as well. We can make errors, we can also correct them. We learn everyday, every person we meet either on or offline we ve got a lesson or two from them. But I have never won a battle without trying again and again.
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by BARRIKADE: 7:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
MissHatey:
Ore, my hand no dey oo. I told you I'm done with her palava. Its her choice and her life.
it's refreshing to see you exercising some much needed sense. at least you know better than to associate with that ídiot.
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
An ama punch you in the throat soon undecided if you dont stop addresing me as 'Queen'

Queen.... you ain't gonna do that..
Will you??..

its a busy day over here... find something doing..
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
BARRIKADE:
it's refreshing to see you exercising some much needed sense. at least you know better than to associate with that ídiot.
you don't have to call her idiiot. I don't wanna get involved because she does not listen to anybody. She's too fragile and kind of gullible.
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
ShaqFu:
Fact? How? Show me? Prove it? And if you can't, you're an immobile insect. tongue grin
Use a mirror and you'll see tongue
.....❤
What's with this new moniker
The other 2 banned? What you do this time?
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
Halfricanadian, the next love thread will be from me to you...

The hustle is real....
lol...
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by senibo1: 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
MissHatey:
you don't have to call her idiiot. I don't wanna get involved because she does not listen to anybody. She's too fragile and kind of gullible.
kinda agree with you miss. how you doing to night?

I come in peace grin
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
prettythicksme:
Halfricanadian stop dating nl guys,go for offline guys abi dem no dey woo u for real life? grin grin what kind of shit is dis? undecided
bami so fun oo
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hehehe e pain am.
Lol... dude..
I love your courage...
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by BARRIKADE: 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
simplicity5180:

You do have a point bro. But you only made your conclusion from what you see online. A wise counsel is not suppose to be thrown into the bin. However, you may be wrong. I have not even develop a feeling for her yet, at least not the way you put it. For me I believed love is both a verb and a noun. Before one can love he has to love. I don't if you understand where I'm coming from.

For now I just want to make an effort to be close. Get to know her, know if she is someone I can have a love kinda feelings for or the friendship type. She has to know me too. If I'm the type she can be friend with or not. One thing I do know is that we are humans, we have our own good and bad sides. We have our great aspects as well. We can make errors, we can also correct them. We learn everyday, every person we meet either on or offline we ve got a lesson or two from them. But I have never won a battle without trying again and again.

Out of ur seats ladies & gentlemen!

GIVE IT UP FOR THE VALIANT ONE
Her knight is here,everyone.

Give all the excuses you want & keep the 'nice guy' façade on as long as you can. but in doing this, you've long exposed urself for the creepy opportunist you are. Where were you when her sanity was still intact? Mr distant admirer..... you bade ur time,as per emotional vampire,waiting for the the time to come when her Craze-O-meter would inevitably kick into overdrive.
And here you are,right on cue,trying to play the great benign spirit-comforter of the broken-hearted.
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
MissHatey:
be nice shocked undecided
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by BARRIKADE: 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
MissHatey:
So she's emotionally fragile and at the same time wants to form "One man mopol"?

That seems like very sound logic. she no get friends ni? coz the girl's problem don't pass play-play now....all she does now is type jargon & the readable comments are always off topic.
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by vicstar(m): 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I hold yer mumu button Vic tongue...and I will not hesitate ta push it grin

• • • • • Pls don't! I beg you pls lipsrsealed cry embarassed
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
Boring:
lmao..the hustle of halfrican.adian's punanii is real.. cry
Bros no b small tin
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
MissHatey:
What's my moniker doing there bro
What you gonna do? I'm only using you as a mere reference, go kiss your brother. angry angry
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Use a mirror and you'll see tongue
.....❤
What's with this new moniker
The other 2 banned? What you do this time?

Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
BARRIKADE:

Out of ur seats ladies & gentlemen!

GIVE IT UP FOR THE VALIANT ONE
Her knight is here,everyone.

Give all the excuses you want & keep the 'nice guy' façade on as long as you can. but in doing this, you've long exposed urself for the creepy opportunist you are. Where were you when her sanity was still intact? Mr distant admirer..... you bade ur time,as per emotional vampire,waiting for the the time to come when her Craze-O-meter would inevitably kick into overdrive.
And here you are,right on cue,trying to play the great benign spirit-comforter of the broken-hearted.

I'm not trying to be a nice guy. I really don't know how to throw insults. If you are my friend you will know that when it comes to talking, I give up easily. It's who I am.

BTW, you made great points. You really don't want her to fall a victim of another heartbreak. Sometimes like my father will say, a blacksmith should hit the iron when it is still hot. It may be too late to hit when it cools down.

But, I honestly don't mean harm. I just did this because it was what came to my mind. Please bro easy with d names calling. I don't have the skin for it. Thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Best Colour For Valentine's Day? / She Will Visit Me Again After I Disappointed Her / She's Is About To Get Some Dick Today, But I'll Do This [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.