Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father (44880 Views)

Olufunso Amosun Distributes Food To 3,000 Women / Amosun Visits Ebute-Ibafo And Ogijo Ravaged By Militants (Photos) / Olufunso Amosun Celebrates Her 50th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by Naijapopular(f): 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
See more here

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/07/ogun-first-lady-visits-and-carry-boy.html?m=1

see how the boy is looking the first lady in first pics
Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by SmileRotr(m): 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
Pretty cool, that is great... That is a kind gesture. But come to think of it how can one be this wicked and heartless.. Let us continue to remember the day of judgment. And I hope the law enforcement agencies will do something about this...
Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by Purposebabe(f): 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
Who 'carrying' don epp

Abeg, bon dat thing, dem no carry me when I small?
Make she adopt the child or worst make she support the child academics up to university level- this is love. Is not that they will 'carry' the child today and forget about him tomorrow.
Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by Exponental(m): 7:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
If she isn't going to adopt him then she can place her governorship ass on a chair
Shut up! First thing first... he is in a state owned rehabilitation centre.
Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by onionsoup(f): 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
henryutd:
Story changed. State attention and affection. But it will definitely be a sad story for the dad and his Evil Pastor.

The father of the boy and pastor are one and the same person. Op I beg no divide im punishment grin
Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by bayocanny: 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
adorablepepple:
Of What use is carrying the boy? Who carrying epp?? That boy needs serious rehabilitation before he turns to an arm robber.
By the way his father looks like a mad man and needs rehabilitation too
Aunty, I know u will be feeling ontop of the world because of your comment above, but have ever ask yourself why you are so silly?
Is it a sin for the first lady to him a visit?
Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by iamauxin(m): 7:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
So why didn't they cut his hair.... I'm yet to see a clear difference between him In captive and now that he's free.
Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by Missmossy(f): 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
Gosh!! This kid has really suffered see how malnourished he looks for a nine year old embarassed he has really gone through hell.

An age he is supposed to get the best of love and care he gets to go through such a trauma i really pity him. Thank God he finally gets rescued. Nice action by the First Lady.

2 Likes

Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by henrysam(m): 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
Nigerian politicians
Dem don turn this boy misfortune to politics
Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by Opistorincos(m): 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
See as the boy dey look sef, na small remain make them turn am to another thing
Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by passyhansome(m): 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
This white people and diabolism are inseparable

Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by DobleO7: 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
I hope he becomes your adopted son. Good gesture all the same.
Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by fapcrook(m): 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
beatzone:
The first lady looked like she was almost in tears in the first pics. You can understand her feeling better if you are a parent!!!

This is sad !!
you are on point, her feelings can be felt in the picture, so sad, my mum feels like adopting the boy
Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by greggng: 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
Apart from igbo women the next people I love their women re they yorubas. They re very caring like the igbos. My mum is an igbo woman and I know what she went through cos of us. Other tribes should forgive me cos I cannot be everywhere. Infact I still believe in one nigeria

1 Like

Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by amtaken(f): 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
My in-laws never seize to amaze me. Can someone please ask them why they are so wonderful?
Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by mu2sa2: 8:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
I have said it before and I will repeat I repeat it again that anyone who calls himself a prophet in this age is a bloody fakir.
Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by Maximus85(m): 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
Good one.
Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by ojomamah: 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
The little boy is feeling love for first time nice
Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
Lilprincey:
They boy was just trying to satisfy his biological needs. But the heart of the father is wicked to perform dis kind of act. Many people are looking for a child but a man is here chaininq one smh..

what's biological needs? Nigerians and big big grammar
Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by 2rucool(m): 8:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
The boy's father is wicked no doubt about it but at the same time I think He has also helped the boy fulfilled his destiny of meeting the first Lady at the age of 9.
A great achievement for him...
Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by AngelAhnie(f): 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
SWORD419:
The kid have regain his weight
Does that kid look healthy to you?
Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by ohiza: 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
The boi will soon steal from the state govt, the father did what the govt would have done if he was caught by the state police and less that what the jungle justice guys do to thieves
Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by sexychocho(f): 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
Na so dis boy com popular

But he still nid proper care coz he doesn't luk healthy

Weldone Olufunso Amosun
Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by crazyfunnyribs: 9:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
ice25:
can someone create a meme with that first pics?

nice one her excellency

Let me help you out
Madam:Don't worry,you are in safe hands now
Child:You that will soon leave me just like you left the ogun gov. Workers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by ice25(f): 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lemme actually epp you dear!!! kiss kiss

The look of disappointment on your face when you click Ice25 profile expecting to see a fine girl but you saw just a normal picture angry angry

Shey I try??
kiss kiss

lol ure not serious
Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by dadaijboy: 9:45pm On Jul 26, 2016
Nice gesture from her
Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by McBrooklyn(m): 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
ice25:

lol ure not serious

L-O-L grin grin

Actually, I'm damn serious!! kiss kiss

Guess you must be actually beautiful for you to be hiding your gorgeous face kiss kiss

As I don do you one favour now, Shey you fit do me one too??
kiss
Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by DRISKLEF(m): 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
Hmmm!

chained a 9 year old for stealing food. undecided

Was the members of the church not aware of this cruel act?

1 Like

Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by adorablepepple(f): 11:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
bayocanny:

Aunty, I know u will be feeling ontop of the world because of your comment above, but have ever ask yourself why you are so silly?
Is it a sin for the first lady to him a visit?
Uncle Abi imbecille I know you have diarrhea of the mouth and you can't keep quiet that's Why you have to show your disability by quoting me. Is it a sin for you to have little sense and mind your business?
Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by Lilprincey(m): 12:22am On Jul 27, 2016
nunogomez:

what's biological needs? Nigerians and big big grammar
Smh...Biological needs are those needs which are needed for continued survival of an organism

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Falana On Channels TV Today: 7 Points He Made / Reno Omokri Goes Shirtless On Facebook, Nigerians React (Photos) / Erhiatake Ibori Weds Abioye Suenu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.