Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,825 members, 7,817,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS (56901 Views)

Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) / PENGASSAN Tells FG It's Afraid Of Militants' Threat / Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by richeeyo(m): 2:30am On Jul 27, 2016
IceDude:
Fvck NPF....Clow#s grin
its either you a criminal or your brother is a robber Respect those who lay their lives on the line so you could be at least safe
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by dalhjana: 2:48am On Jul 27, 2016
men see inside nigeria.. nigeria jagaga
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by aramideji(m): 3:32am On Jul 27, 2016
soberdrunk:
HAHAHAHAHAAHA! SEE NAIJA POLICE OOOOOOO!!! DEM SEF WAN FORM "SPECIAL OPS" hahahahaahahahah!
We Nigeria youths are just ungrateful,selfish, lazy bastards, yall think security issues is beans?when yall sleep like a baby while some underpaid dedicated people are keeping us safe,how would we know the important role they play in our lives,Nigeria Police are trying,they are under-funded but still try all their best to keep us safe, we should all be thankfull and appreciate their efforts.

4 Likes

Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by babestella: 4:45am On Jul 27, 2016
seguntijan:
Thank God this "I-WANTED-TO" party called PDP has been sacked from Aso Rock. Imagine 16 years of waste!
I wanted to implement TSA.
I wanted to implement BVN
I wanted to finish Abuja-Kaduna railway.
I wanted to start Lagos-coastal railway.
I wanted to build 2nd Niger Bridge.
And a whole lot of other I-WANTED-TOs.
I wanted to implement the UNEP report to clean Ogoni land.
I wanted to implement constitutional conference report.
. I wanted to fight Boko Haram
The only project they successfully completed was LOOTING.

Irredeemably hopeless and deluded zombie spotted.

BTW your dullard president just rode in a train, ask him who executed the project.

1 Like

Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by babestella: 4:49am On Jul 27, 2016
So even when Lagos miscreants pick pockets, break into shops to steal they call them militants.

You Lagos people are not yet sure of what you are looking for with this name calling, but I'm sure you'll soon get it.
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by DamiBukola: 5:20am On Jul 27, 2016
omofunaab:
These militants are criminals yet some evil people are cheering them on.. ..
Yeah because of attitudes like yours. How did you know they are militants? How did you know they are Ijaws? This was how the ineffectual buffoon trivialized Boko Haram by appointing accusing fingers on "APC" and his enemies instead of getting it right.
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by IceDude(m): 6:06am On Jul 27, 2016
richeeyo:

its either you a criminal
or your brother is a robber
Respect those who lay their
lives on the line so you could be at least safe
I'm not a criminal neither do i have any brother who is a robber. I havent stolen before and will never steal. Oops! Now i remember. I stole my girl friend's heart last week....Oya bros come arrest me grin
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by omojeesu(m): 6:07am On Jul 27, 2016
emmanuelmartinny:
pls, my concern is why Nigeria military and police can not use this same technology to fight Fulani herdsmen.

What is good for the goose SHOULD BE good for the gander. This is a case of double standards. They are sacred cows and Master's favorites. But God remains the Good Judge who will reward us all according to our works.
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by davbravo(m): 6:34am On Jul 27, 2016
it's God that'll save us, I pass there everyday.....
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by rovher: 7:04am On Jul 27, 2016
But atleast alil credit should be given to them, for intervening with a quick responds, The drones were lunched not up to a year, but still the Lagos state govt is trying evry possible way to restore sanity and peace back to Lagos state, I still recall how those drones were used to track down a stolen car some time early this year, pls correct me if I'm wrong...
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by isaacputi(m): 7:11am On Jul 27, 2016
emmanuelmartinny:
pls, my concern is why Nigeria military and police can not use this same technology to fight Fulani herdsmen.

You are nothing but a fool
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by ayindejimmy(m): 7:11am On Jul 27, 2016
Yujin:

Fulanis are their gods. They can't try that. We are watching.

So you wanna pretend you don't know that about 1000 soldiers have been deployed to fight Fulani rustlers

Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by ikemesit4477: 7:15am On Jul 27, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Earlier today, policemen engaged in a gun battle with militants in Igando, a suburb of Lagos. It was gathered that the militants stormed the area around 4am, looting shops and shooting into the air. According to reports, the heavy shootout, which has left three policemen injured, has caused residents of Igando, especially those around Ikejobi Avenue, Ewedogbon Bus Stop to flee their homes or hide indoors.
They cannot use it to track boko haram !
Men of the Rapid Response Squad deployed a drone and helicopter to track the movement of the militants in the inner streets of Ewedogbon, Igando as depicted in the pictures.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/see-drone-and-helicopter-police-used-to.html
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by omofunaab(m): 7:15am On Jul 27, 2016
DamiBukola:

Yeah because of attitudes like yours. How did you know they are militants? How did you know they are Ijaws? This was how the ineffectual buffoon trivialized Boko Haram by appointing accusing fingers on "APC" and his enemies instead of getting it right.

I have families that stay in agric at ikorodu they confirmed that they are militants.. .the ogun state police PPRO SP muyiwa adeJobi also confirmed the reports that they are militants.. .

2 Likes

Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by hertz9te(m): 7:16am On Jul 27, 2016
Nne5:
Nneoma
chai...goodMorning
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by passyhansome(m): 7:29am On Jul 27, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
more >>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/see-drone-and-helicopter-police-used-to.html

Compare and Contrast Weapon NPF only knows how to molest and assault unharmed civilians

Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by litaninja(m): 7:40am On Jul 27, 2016
A consumer grade dji? To track wetin na? Come, not everyone on NL is dumb o...
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by kosokoadeyemi: 7:49am On Jul 27, 2016
Is anyone caught that is issue
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by persius555(m): 7:53am On Jul 27, 2016
litaninja:
A consumer grade dji? To track wetin na? Come, not everyone on NL is dumb o...
And how do u know it is a consumer grade. Dji actually makes drones for commercial and industrial applications. Enough of the insult. We should give kudos when it is due.
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by divineappo(m): 8:27am On Jul 27, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
so where are the militants now?
blind drone
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by Lousymouth(m): 8:38am On Jul 27, 2016
phreakabit:

lollll...It looks like that house is on fire...
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by comos: 8:56am On Jul 27, 2016
idupaul:
Why didn't they Airforce deploy at least two helicopter gunships to track and destroy the criminals ..Lagos is too important for any gang to hold hostage ..Eko oni baje

deploy your OPC to fight them
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by Kbraims(m): 10:30am On Jul 27, 2016
omofunaab:
These militants are criminals yet some evil people are cheering them on.. ..
dnt mind all dos pple wit bias mind,dey ar saying militant ar not terorist...can dey jst tell me wat exactly dey ar doin now!

2 Likes

Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by CyRusdavirus: 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
Am only interested in the cook up lies told by these news agencies and the Nigerian force. What is the business of millitants here....? Is just like calling a boko a mere thief. You Nigerian force men and women, Stop being used to tell untrue stories about a sect whom you all and we all know too well the militants are popularly known as the avengers who are fighting for a just cause. This ones are armed rubbers enmass who have been badly effected by this hellish transition Nigeria is undergoing. We here foresee a time when they cant be managed, a state of anarchy/lawlessness. Meen just look everywhere this animals in human skin are killing ppl day by day in the Name of change. Tufiakwa.

Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by Yujin(m): 12:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
ayindejimmy:

So you wanna pretend you don't know that about 1000 soldiers have been deployed to fight Fulani rustlers
I want to believe you don't know the meaning of cattle rustlers. Kindly visit your dictionary and take correction. Nigeria soldiers under buhari are scared of the fulani herdsmen.
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by jayzblack(m): 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
Medicine after death
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by drstone1: 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
Musiwa419:
Thier identity is not in question. They are Ijaw Militant. Hitherto, the criminal activties of these Ijaw Militants was restricted only to Oil Bunkery and Pipeleine Vandalism, but the Ijaw Militants have now inflitarted virtually all the Creeks and Waterways in the riverine communities of Lagos and Ogun state respectively, killing; kidnapping; raping; and robbing in their wake.

The word Militant is a generic Name
Do your investigation before coming to d public to spew out rubbish. Did the police tell you they are I jaw Militants?? Are you aware that the OPC militants Pipeline protection contracts were also screwed by GMBuhari?

Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by alaskido(m): 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
I think these are not militants but ARMED ROBBERS. The militants we know only destroy oil and gas pipe lines. They said it themselves that they do not kill, rob or rape people. They are fighting a cause and their aim is to cripple the Nigerian economy. So if hoodlums carry gun to rob a bank or a house they are now militants. Go into the dictionary and see the meaning of MILITANT.
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by FlyboyZee: 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2016
FemiOlarinde:
CONFIRMED

Ijaw Militants are massing up in the Creeks and Waterways that are contiguous to Amuwo Odofin. Ijaw Militants are planning to launch a massive attack in Amuwo Odofin, Festac Lagos state
Mr propaganda, who told you they are Ijaw militants? Were you with them? I hope the DSS is going through threads like this, so that they can invite some people over to their office for questioning. Since, its apparent these people know the ethnic group of the militants/militias/invaders, it would be obvious that they know much more than they are letting on here...
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by babajero(m): 8:28am On Jul 29, 2016
Musiwa419:
Thier identity is not in question. They are Ijaw Militant. Hitherto, the criminal activties of these Ijaw Militants was restricted only to Oil Bunkery and Pipeleine Vandalism, but the Ijaw Militants have now inflitarted virtually all the Creeks and Waterways in the riverine communities of Lagos and Ogun state respectively, killing; kidnapping; raping; and robbing in their wake.
Keep deceiving yourself. And living in lies. Lie moham'mad'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Seals Off Dasuki's Mansion In Kaduna (photos) / Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette / Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.