Stats: 3,158,708 members, 7,837,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

I Don't Allow Ladies To Pose And Take Pictures With My Range Rover Sport. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Allow Ladies To Pose And Take Pictures With My Range Rover Sport. (1379 Views)

Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled / Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

I Don't Allow Ladies To Pose And Take Pictures With My Range Rover Sport. by Poorboy: 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
Most ladies are so mean, you just drive into an eatery, church, boutique, cinemas...,the next thing you see are ladies posing and taking turns to snap with your car sometimes i am pissed off to the extent that i will go and warn them not to take pictures again or sometimes i will request that they delete the pictures off if already taken... The annoying thing is that some don't pose and cover your number plate thereby uploading them on social media, sometime people will be calling you telling you they have seen your new catch. Please i am thinking of meeting an artist to atleast design a caution sign so that when i park i put on the car... No photography allowed! what's your opinion is my behaviour embarassing? Lalasticala, Seun

Re: I Don't Allow Ladies To Pose And Take Pictures With My Range Rover Sport. by Seeeeeeee: 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
Hahahahahaha poorboy you own a Range Rover Sport... Kwantinu dreaming

Re: I Don't Allow Ladies To Pose And Take Pictures With My Range Rover Sport. by tempem: 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
You are hitting on ROZZAYY I guessed.

That's cool, you'll get what you are looking for.

Re: I Don't Allow Ladies To Pose And Take Pictures With My Range Rover Sport. by Seeeeeeee: 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
Poorboy:
Most ladies are so mean, you just drive into an eatery, church, boutique, cinemas...,the next thing you see are ladies posing and taking turns to snap with your car sometimes i am pissed off to the extent that i will go and warn them not to take pictures again or sometimes i will request that they delete the pictures off if already taken... The annoying thing is that some don't pose and cover your number plate thereby uploading them on social media, sometime people will be calling you telling you they have seen your new catch. Please i am thinking of meeting an artist to atleast design a caution sign so that when i park i put on the car... No photography allowed! what's your opinion? Lalasticala, Seun
Re: I Don't Allow Ladies To Pose And Take Pictures With My Range Rover Sport. by Poorboy: 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
tempem:
You are hitting on ROZZAY I guessed.

That's cool, you'll get what you are looking for.
who are you talking about... That monika rozzay does'nt sound familiar.
Re: I Don't Allow Ladies To Pose And Take Pictures With My Range Rover Sport. by vivianbelema(f): 10:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
Poorboy needa talk to you
Re: I Don't Allow Ladies To Pose And Take Pictures With My Range Rover Sport. by Poorboy: 10:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
vivianbelema:
Poorboy needa talk to you
I don't get you!
Re: I Don't Allow Ladies To Pose And Take Pictures With My Range Rover Sport. by nerodenero: 11:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
Poorboy:
who are you talking about... That monika rozzay does'nt sound familiar.
I can't own a Range Rover Sport and my moniker is Poorboy!!! Anyway, that lady whose son is in SS1 and she's 22years today should have covered that plate number but una just dey lie sha! Poor but dey cruise Range. She be 22years and her pikin dey SS1. Guess Lai be learner
Re: I Don't Allow Ladies To Pose And Take Pictures With My Range Rover Sport. by kikies(m): 11:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
I'm looking for Utchgirl pls
Re: I Don't Allow Ladies To Pose And Take Pictures With My Range Rover Sport. by optional1(f): 11:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
LOLz poorboy hmmmmm
Re: I Don't Allow Ladies To Pose And Take Pictures With My Range Rover Sport. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
Re: I Don't Allow Ladies To Pose And Take Pictures With My Range Rover Sport. by Poorboy: 7:00am On Jul 27, 2016
nerodenero:
I can't own a Range Rover Sport and my moniker is Poorboy!!! Anyway, that lady whose son is in SS1 and she's 22years today should have covered that plate number but una just dey lie sha! Poor but dey cruise Range. She be 22years and her pikin dey SS1. Guess Lai be learner
I don't think i am telling lies bro!
Re: I Don't Allow Ladies To Pose And Take Pictures With My Range Rover Sport. by Poorboy: 7:17am On Jul 27, 2016
kikies:
I'm looking for Utchgirl pls
You don check palmwine joint?
Re: I Don't Allow Ladies To Pose And Take Pictures With My Range Rover Sport. by Smellymouth: 7:35am On Jul 27, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: I Don't Allow Ladies To Pose And Take Pictures With My Range Rover Sport. by dannyben5: 7:47am On Jul 27, 2016
poorboy i need to talk u,pls open the door...

Re: I Don't Allow Ladies To Pose And Take Pictures With My Range Rover Sport. by Poorboy: 10:22am On Jul 27, 2016
dannyben5:
poorboy i need to talk u,pls open the door...
I no go open i don sight the stick for your hand...
Re: I Don't Allow Ladies To Pose And Take Pictures With My Range Rover Sport. by kikies(m): 11:12am On Jul 27, 2016
Poorboy:
You don check palmwine joint?
I check d stand of dat woman wey dey sell pokriyon n tunroboye she no dey,I jst tire my broda
Re: I Don't Allow Ladies To Pose And Take Pictures With My Range Rover Sport. by Poorboy: 11:46am On Jul 27, 2016
optional1:

LOLz poorboy hmmmmm
My sister na my mind i talk ooo. Wetin lalasticala dey do why this post no enter permanent site?
Re: I Don't Allow Ladies To Pose And Take Pictures With My Range Rover Sport. by GoldenJAT(m): 11:51am On Jul 27, 2016
hfhchhughbjbgfyu..... exactly!
Re: I Don't Allow Ladies To Pose And Take Pictures With My Range Rover Sport. by Poorboy: 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
GoldenJAT:
hfhchhughbjbgfyu..... exactly!
Yea
Re: I Don't Allow Ladies To Pose And Take Pictures With My Range Rover Sport. by johnwizey: 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2016
nerodenero:
You mean someone is on nl having a boy in S.S 1 and is 22yrs

Donald Trump Nd His Side Biatch With Big Ukwu PICS 18+ / Reasons Why Women Desire $ex More Often Than Men / Chidinma Okeke, Yes, And The Leaked Sex Tapeā€¦