Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,065 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis (67867 Views)

Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) / Slay Mamas In Bikinis Twerk To Davido's N1M #BumBumchallenge At The Beach / Car Wash Where Ladies In Bikinis Wash Cars Opens In Kenya (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis by dainformant(m): 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
This is really hilarious. This two pretty ladies in bikini were focused about getting their pictures taken - not knowing that a man behind was seriously struggling with swimming in the pool. After the photo was shared on Twitter with the caption; Can't wait for December, online users were quick to spot the "drowning" guy who looked like he needed to be rescued.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/man-appears-to-drown-as-ladies-take-pictures.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis by midehi2(f): 3:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis by dainformant(m): 3:09pm On Sep 22, 2017

6 Likes

Re: Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis by izzou(m): 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
grin
Re: Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis by Michellla(f): 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
Who sent him in pool when he knows he can't swim

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis by GloriaNinja(f): 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
undecided WHO TOLD HIM TO SWIM WHEN HE CAN'T SWIM.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis by ikbnice(m): 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
Well, the girl is named drowning

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis by IamLEGEND1: 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
Kids, no ever try swim if you no Sabi.
Na so busybody carry me go the deepest part of wikki warm springs for yankari game reserve...... My first near death experience..... Now I start getting panic attacks anytime I submerge myself in water, even if na bathtub.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
Na wo send am

5 Likes

Re: Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis by Partnerbiz3: 3:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
Nansense
Re: Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis by ikp120(m): 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
**Singing**
"This kind love oo, it dey do me like hu hu hu hu" grin grin grin grin

Can't you see that the man was gazing into the gateway of human existence? grin grin

He was just cumming inside the pool grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis by Lalas247(f): 3:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lefulefu come n see shape grin

The yansh is what is keeping him alive once she walks away na death be dat grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis by SOFTENGR: 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Loss of concentration leads to drowning

1 Like

Re: Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
Abeg na tumour dey that girl hips?

shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis by soberdrunk(m): 4:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
........when your sugar daddy finally makes you 'next of kin' and you see him drowning....... angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis by emeijeh(m): 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
Something must be smelling under those bikinis.

His face tells it all.

And he got the anointing double..... To his nostrils

#auntylinda #rottenfish
grin

6 Likes

Re: Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis by blackbeau1(f): 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
Their beauty made him drown grin

1 Like

Re: Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis by ogaJona(m): 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
mumu nyah don drown you
Re: Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis by jaymejate: 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
God will ask that man, what was the last thing you saw on earth?
The man go say... na yansh and that yansh weak me and i could not swim.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis by DTalented(m): 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
I see
Re: Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
Nairaland sef angry

3 Likes

Re: Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis by MrPeterson(m): 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lol see mouth

Re: Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis by Samusu(m): 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
angry cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis by fratermathy(m): 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
Those girls can make a pro swimmer drown if care is not taken.

3 Likes

Re: Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis by free2ryhme: 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
dainformant:
This is really hilarious. This two pretty ladies in bikini were focused about getting their pictures taken - not knowing that a man behind was seriously struggling with swimming in the pool. After the photo was shared on Twitter with the caption; Can't wait for December, online users were quick to spot the "drowning" guy who looked like he needed to be rescued.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/man-appears-to-drown-as-ladies-take-pictures.html

photshopped gba!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lwkmd! The fear of woman is the beginning of living!!!
Re: Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis by hardywaltz(m): 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
Slay mamad
Re: Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
The fascination with yansh and all that is becoming really irritating. TBF

7 Likes

Re: Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis by free2ryhme: 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
dainformant:

how can that guy be struggling in a swimming pool

the photoshopper no try at all
Re: Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis by Jokkarm2: 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
I THINK WHAT THE MAN SAW WAS CHANGING HIS FACE BECAUSE HE S NOT USE TO SUCH. MEANWHILE, WHY IS THAT LITTLE GIRL S LONDON BRIDGE IS FALLING DOWN??
Re: Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis by Florblu(f): 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
All the above comments is hilarious and I wanna put an end to it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Very Hilarious Photo! Guys, Can You Allow This To Happen To You / The Longer There Is NO SEX, The More... / Man Who Makes A Fortune Selling Crayfish In Abuja Recently Got Married(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.