Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Is This Not A Sign For Me To Back Off? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Not A Sign For Me To Back Off? (1709 Views)

Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! / Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? / If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Not A Sign For Me To Back Off? by james2man: 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2009
Great guys of NL,please i need your advice on this issue that has been bothering my mind, I have a girl friend that i'm dating we have been together almost going to 2yrs and some months,i love her so much, But i'm about changing mind to continue the relationship due to somethings i have been noticing almost going to 4months i noticed that her health is not balance,if she is sick today she will be ok the following day, it has been happening to her often complaining about headache,i tried all i could to show her how much i loved her, I met her as a virgin and presently she is still a virgin,my fear is that should i continue with this relationship with her?I'm scared because i don't want to experience this kind of situation when i finally settled down,

Presently she is in the hospital,but she is ok for now, Please guys i need your advice,i don't want to break her heart because she loves me so much as well,

Thanks,
Re: Is This Not A Sign For Me To Back Off? by bunno: 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2009
MAY I ASK.
DID U NOTICE DIS 2YRS BACK WHEN U GUYS MEET? IF NO THEN U HAVE TO STAY BY HER NOW OR NEVER
IF TRULLY U MEAN WHAT U JUST SAID '' I LOVE HER'' ITS TIME TO SHOW IT
Re: Is This Not A Sign For Me To Back Off? by vicshownero(m): 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2009
How are u sure shes a virgin.women cant b trusted u knw
Re: Is This Not A Sign For Me To Back Off? by PAININASS: 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2009
vicshownero:

How are u sure shes a virgin.women cant b trusted u knw
They told you guys not to mention anything like virgin, you want 2 run away now that she is having a problem
Re: Is This Not A Sign For Me To Back Off? by james2man: 8:26pm On Sep 17, 2009
I didn't fall inlove with her because she is a virgin,But i'm sure she is still a virgin, I have always been supportive to her in every aspect she needed my help, But the sickness issue is really bothering my mind.
Re: Is This Not A Sign For Me To Back Off? by posakosa(m): 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2009
Leave her and move on with your life.

Life is too important to stay unhappy because u're trying to keep a relationship.
Re: Is This Not A Sign For Me To Back Off? by Fiona0007: 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2009
@poster
why are you asking this to other people?
make up your mind. If you cannot take it, back off! Do you think she would leave you too if you have health issues?
Re: Is This Not A Sign For Me To Back Off? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 17, 2009
@poster you are so immature.Cuz of sickness you thinking of breaking up.A poor girl is in the hospital you behind a f@cking computer posting shit bout leaving.Before i answer you how old are you?You think relationship come easy sorry boy grow some balls.And pray for her health kiddo.
Re: Is This Not A Sign For Me To Back Off? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 17, 2009
@poster you are so immature.Cuz of sickness you thinking of breaking up.A poor girl is in the hospital you behind a f@cking computer posting shit bout leaving.Before i answer you how old are you?You think relationship come easy sorry boy grow some balls.And pray for her health kiddo.
Re: Is This Not A Sign For Me To Back Off? by brows(f): 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2009
when you say you love someone
hat do you actually mean
this is an opportunity you have to show it
or else leave her alone so what someone worthy could be by her side
i guess you have seen your life path to the end and you are very sure you may not be sick ever
i pray you meet your kind, those who chicken out on you when the going gets tough
for you to even conceive such thought shows you are immature and need to grow up
Re: Is This Not A Sign For Me To Back Off? by james2man: 10:06pm On Sep 17, 2009
Thanks everybody for your advice,it is not that i'm being childish but this is about future that is why i'm having a second thought, Once again thanks everybody for the advice now i have good courage,
Re: Is This Not A Sign For Me To Back Off? by Yumi(f): 10:57pm On Sep 17, 2009
pc guru:

See you do believe in love and its principles, you definitely understand what it is and isn't. You just haven't met the one with purity in her heart yet that sees it the same way you do and who you can trust, who can hold your heart in her hands and she will be gentle with it. Don't worry with time she will come along and you will be really happy together. It will happen when you least expect it so don't be so cynical and when she knocks remember to leave the door unlocked. smiley
Re: Is This Not A Sign For Me To Back Off? by Yumi(f): 10:58pm On Sep 17, 2009
@ poster If she is sick she is sick, she is the one you love right.  Why is there an issue here Am confused.
Re: Is This Not A Sign For Me To Back Off? by TOPE20001(f): 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2009
So you are thinking of leaving her because she is always sick? so what if the table was turn around, i bet then the guys here will be shouting n wailing then. oga oo grin
Re: Is This Not A Sign For Me To Back Off? by follypimpi(m): 11:15pm On Sep 17, 2009
I am a doctor bring her over. grin
Re: Is This Not A Sign For Me To Back Off? by chic2pimp(m): 11:19pm On Sep 17, 2009
follypimpi:

I am a doctor bring her over. grin
@ Poster. No mind dis Yeye boy ooo grin grin.  This Nucca dey smoke weed.

Bring her over to me. I be your man. Dr Evangelist cool
Re: Is This Not A Sign For Me To Back Off? by 190: 11:30pm On Sep 17, 2009
seriously when is ASUU callin off this strike
Re: Is This Not A Sign For Me To Back Off? by Outstrip(f): 1:53am On Sep 18, 2009
190:

seriously when is ASUU callin off this strike

LOL

What is she getting sick from.
Re: Is This Not A Sign For Me To Back Off? by Busybody2(f): 2:29am On Sep 18, 2009
The relationship you have with her is not an hit and run one undecided

You are courting her undecided

The relationship is intended to lead into Marriage which is for better for worse, in sickness and in health undecided

So what is the problem here undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is This Not A Sign For Me To Back Off? by CrazyMan(m): 6:53am On Sep 18, 2009
My question is. . . for the whole two years you dated her, is it just now that you're just noticing that she falls sick frequently

Finally, if you really love her as you claim, I would suggest that you take her for medical check up, so you can know what her problem is before taking the next step.
Re: Is This Not A Sign For Me To Back Off? by AniLee(f): 7:07am On Sep 18, 2009
Ok forget all those rude replies and listen to me. I wont claim to know what you are going through but i understand we are all different and different things can make different people fear. What someone finds easy i dont automatically expect you to find easy. Now I understand her ill health has been of great concern to you and I notice you have clearly stated that this came to your attention about 4 months ago. Being in the health related field, my first and foremost advice to you (which should be rather obvious) is to find out what is really wrong with her. What do the doctors say and you must be strong and prepared to take anything in. At least once you know, you are able to make a decision. Cause from the way you are talking, i am picking up the idea that you (or both of you) don't know why her health has trodden downhill so suddenly and strangely. It could be anything so just keep your mind open and heart receptive. Support her in any way you can for now and encourage her it is for the best of both of you. Once you know whats really going on, you can plan the way forward as I have already said. Hope this helps you.
Re: Is This Not A Sign For Me To Back Off? by buttie: 8:40am On Sep 18, 2009
what is being a virgin got to do with her ill state, ridiculous dude. anyways if the sickness just started recently i think its just that u guys have not found out what is wrong with her take her for an overall test, and be paitent
Re: Is This Not A Sign For Me To Back Off? by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 18, 2009
LOL cheesy cheesy

The guy's doubting his love because the girl's sick! cheesy

I wonder if people know the meaning of the word love sef! undecided
Re: Is This Not A Sign For Me To Back Off? by james2man: 10:05am On Sep 18, 2009
I'm saying a big thanks to everyone of you,to both people who condemned me about this issue, thank you @Ani Lee,@Yumi ,@pc guru @busy_body thanks to you all, She has gone for Test at the hospital,her sickness is Typhoid, @Ani lee being in the health field i'm sure you will reason with me why i'm worried,the Typhoid sickness keep coming and going that is why i'm worried,i have been meditating about this issue on my mind before i finally came to NL to make a thread, You guys are great and your words are encouraging and wonderful,Now i'm loving her more and more,
Re: Is This Not A Sign For Me To Back Off? by james2man: 10:11am On Sep 18, 2009
CrazyMan:

My question is. . . for the whole two years you dated her, is it just now that you're just noticing that she falls sick frequently

Finally, if you really love her as you claim, I would suggest that you take her for medical check up, so you can know what her problem is before taking the next step.

I noticed about her sickness almost going to 4months ago and i tried to be there for her,but within the 4months the sickness have been ON and OFF on her, Her sickness status is TYPHOID,this is really bothering my mind.
Re: Is This Not A Sign For Me To Back Off? by sexyLeamon(f): 4:49am On Sep 19, 2009
I do not know whether this is a sign for you to backoff, but I can tell you dat this is a sign dat u do not truly love her.
Re: Is This Not A Sign For Me To Back Off? by galatico(m): 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2009
Maybe she's an Sickler!!!
Re: Is This Not A Sign For Me To Back Off? by Itohan123(m): 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2009
maybe she has aids
Re: Is This Not A Sign For Me To Back Off? by layzie: 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2009
Her sickness status is TYPHOID,this is really bothering my mind.
Typhoid no dey kill nah, its almost normal to have typhoid in naija esp. when u dnt eat @home
just use Amoxil to send it packing, dnt think u shud be bothered by TYPHOID wen AIDS,  Flu; swine and bird, Cancer, Sickle cell are all lurking in the shadows
Re: Is This Not A Sign For Me To Back Off? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2009
Kids like you should stay away from relationships.
Re: Is This Not A Sign For Me To Back Off? by oval1(f): 10:52pm On Sep 19, 2009
ask for her genotype.
she cld be one of those peeps who get easily infected.
which ever away just find a way to tackle the problem
if you think u can't cope,leave her(but on a friendly note)
Re: Is This Not A Sign For Me To Back Off? by Amigoz(f): 3:51am On Sep 20, 2009
BlueDiva:

Kids like you should stay away from relationships.

U got dat ryt sis wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will U Do If U Were In My Shoes?: / Reasons Why You Should Not Go In For A Kiss On The First Date / My Bf Got A Non Nigerian Preggy N Wnts Me As He's Wife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.